Prisoner in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

Your rationalisation complete, you turn your ass towards him and bend at the waist and wiggle your tush at him. Slowly you lower your panties, gradually revealing your ass-hole and still moist pussy to his gaze. (You remember your pre-holiday bikini-line wax, and realise he is going to appreciate the' almost bald' look.) A groan of approval causes you to look over your shoulder at the man. You are amazed at the look of lust on his face.

Can this be the formerly prim and proper Karen who is producing this effect? (As well as producing a raging hard-on you can't help noticing, with interest.) Encouraged and aroused you move in front of him and start thrusting your pussy at his face from a range of several inches. As you dance you see the bottle of suntan lotion, where you dropped it after returning from the beach.

In a moment of inspiration, remembering some 'naughty' film you once saw, you bend to pick it up. (Remembering also to point your ass where it will be most appreciated.) Flipping the lid you upend the bottle and squeeze the white liquid all over your breasts. You massage it in, as erotically as you can manage, making your nipples harden once again.

By now Hugh is stroking his cock as he watches you. The feeling that you are arousing him is a big turn on for you. Behaving so outrageously is such a liberating feeling. You peel your panties all the way down your stocking clad legs and step out of them. Picking them up you twirl them around your finger. ('Eat your heart out Gypsy Rose Lee.' You think to your self.) You thrust the crotch of your underwear into the face of the watching man. You know that the sodden material reeks of your excitement. You see his cock twitch and swell further with the added excitement.

Suddenly Hugh starts to issue orders.

"On the bed bitch and spread your legs."

Fully into your play acting you rush to obey. Without further instructions you open your legs and begin to stroke your tingling clitoris and finger your wet cunt. It is still tender and swollen from your earlier enforced orgasms but you carry on.

"See how many fingers you can get up you, you tart," he says, voice hoarse with lust.

You obey, stopping at four when it hurts too much. You obey again when you are told to suck your fingers clean, savouring the taste of your own cunt juices for the first time. By now you can see that Hugh is stroking his huge cock as he watches you. You see the pearl of pre-cum on the tip of his prick and all you want is to be allowed to taste it.

A gruff order of, 'Talk dirty slut', breaks your concentration for a second.

Uncomprehending all you can think to say is, 'Uh?'.

Seeing your confusion he leads you.

'You are a cum hungry slut Karen. What are you?'

Catching on you groan, 'I'm a cum hungry slut.' Then in a moment of inspiration you add, 'Sir!'

A low groan of satisfaction from Hugh tells you that you have done well. Needing no further guidance you continue.

'I love the feeling of fingering my cunt whilst you watch! I can't wait until it is your cock instead Sir. Would you like that Hugh? Wanna fuck my wet cunt and fill me up with your spunk? It's really juicy and your cock would slide in so easily. But it's a bit tender and sore so perhaps you'll want to stick it somewhere else,' you suggest in another moment of inspiration.

Some small part of your mind is amazed that you know these sort of words, as well as disgusted that you are capable of saying them. But the rest of you is turned on by talking like a cheap, street-walking whore.

With an evil look in his eyes Hugh passes you a bunch of grapes from the 'complimentary fruit bowl' provided by the hotel. You can guess his intentions but he orders you anyway.

"I want to watch you insert them in your wet snatch, one at a time, until they are all gone."

You begin plucking the grapes and inserting them into your sopping wet pussy. You poke them easily into your cunt with the tip of your finger. After about 2/3 of the bunch have disappeared you are starting to feel very excited, and very full. But aware of your instructions, and the likelihood of punishment if you fail, you continue until every grape is inside your vagina.

Happy to have succeeded you are then dismayed when you are ordered,

'Get off the bed and then get on all fours in front of me, and don't drop a single one or else!'

Easier said than done you think as you carefully comply. Once you are on all fours it takes an incredible clenching of your pussy muscles to keep the grapes contained.

From behind you hear the vibrator start up once again. With a low moan of frustration you feel the tip buzzing against your asshole.

'That's so unfair,' you wail, inside your head.

The sensations in your ass are causing your pussy to get wetter and your pelvic muscles to twitch. You clench tighter with your pussy on the grapes but your task is becoming harder. Then you feel the vibrator being inserted further. You know you should relax but then you will lose your hold on the grapes. Your dilemma is solved when Hugh forces a couple of inches of the vibrator past your sphincter muscles.

You feel an intense tearing pain that only passes when the motor in the vibrator is turned on. Suddenly pain and pleasure blur together and the humiliation of 'performing' to order adds an extra spice to this new experience. The whole sensation is overwhelming and you start to orgasm, totally losing control. The grapes spurt from your cunt as your muscles contract in your climax, shiny in their coating of your juices.

You hope, you pray, that you will not be punished for failing. But your hopes are dashed (dashed?) when your hands are wrenched behind your back and tightly bound. The gag soon follows and then you are dragged to the bathroom. Forced to your knees you feel the cold of the marble floor against your forehead. You begin to moan in anguish as you feel the vibrator forced the rest of the way into your ass.

Without a word Hugh makes sure the toy it is buried deeply and securely. Then he pulls your panties back on over your legs and up over your ass, making sure it stays in place. As he stands and walks out he looks back at you and says,

"See you in the morning." With a huge effort of will you wait until the door clicks shut behind you before you scream silently into your gag.

5

At some point during the night you had finally managed to sleep, despite your uncomfortable position, bound on the cold bathroom floor. The vibrator in your ass had just kept on humming for hours and you had just kept on cumming. Perhaps rather than sleep you had fallen into orgasm induced unconsciousness.

You had woken only once, when Hugh came into use the bathroom. Instead of using the bowl he had simply pissed all over you as you lay on the floor. Tied up as you were it was impossible to avoid the stream of urine he had directed all over your body, paying special attention to your face and hair. When he had finished you were temporarily thankful for the warmth provided by his 'Golden Shower'; the marble floor in the bathroom had been very cold. But as his piss dried on your body you felt even colder than before.

But now you can tell it is morning by the light seeping through the frosted glass window. Hugh walks in, naked, his cock half erect. Grabbing the scarf binding your hands he half drags you into the bedroom before removing your gag and dumping you face down on the bed. You start to beg and plead to be released but your only answer is a surprisingly gentle

'Ssssshh'.

You continue to whine but this time your answer is non-verbal, a stinging slap across your ass cheeks. You decide to be quiet. You feel yourself being manhandled into position, on all fours with your face squashed into the bed cover. Then your panties are tugged down and the vibrator is removed, with a lewd, wet noise. A probing finger, then two, are plunged into the depths of your ass, letting know that your stretched muscles have not recovered. Your ass hole must be gaping wide open.

'Tell me how much you want your ass-fucked!' is the almost inevitable order.

For some reason you decide to stay quiet. Another hand slap on your ass check, then several more. Amazingly you find the tingling sensation enjoyable and stay silent long enough to be rewarded with a little more spanking. Then you acquiesce. (Do you give in because the spanking hurts? No. Do you just give in to the inevitable? Maybe. Do you give in because you want his prick in your ass?.......?)

'Please stick your big cock in my ass Hugh. It's wide open and waiting for you.'

With difficulty you crane your head over your shoulder and see that your words are having their desired effect. Hugh's cock is fully erect and looking frighteningly large. As you turn away you decide to give him some final encouragement.

'Fuck my ass lover, fill my dirt-box with your cum!'

You only have time to wonder how you have suddenly developed such a filthy mouth ('dirt-box'?) before you feel Hugh's cock head nudging against your ass. His fingers sink deep into your buttocks as he takes a firm grip; then slams the entire length of his prick into the depths of your bowels. It hurts, a little, and you scream, (more for effect really.) But you hate to think how much it would have hurt had not the vibrator been loosening your sphincter muscles.

It seems like no time at all before you hear the man behind you groaning and quickening the pace of his thrusting. His balls are slapping against your moistening pussy with each stroke. A final thrust and an explosive 'Fffuuuuccck!' are the signal for a huge explosion. He is coming so hard that you can actually feel each pulse of his cock in your ass, pumping you full of sperm. With a drawn out and heartfelt sigh his meat is withdrawn from your ass and he collapses on the bed beside you.

Gradually he recovers and then unties your hands. You feel the pain of circulation returning to your hands, a feeling that is becoming oddly familiar. You watch, patiently, wondering what will happen next. (Feeling his sperm starting to trickle out of your ass you hope it will involve washing.)

Hugh stands and takes a stack of Polaroid's from the bedside table and drops them on the quilt beside you. With a flush you realise that they must be the photos he had taken last night. You are unable to resist your desire to see them and start to sort through them. The images are outrageous! They show you bound and blindfolded, stretched between the posts of your bed. You can't see the vibrator in the photos but you remember the effect it had on you with a fond blush. (And a tingling feeling in your pussy.)

'Like them Karen?' Hugh asks.

Before you are able to think of a sensible answer he asks another question,

'Think your Mom might like to see them? Or your work-mates?'

Confused you begin to stammer, 'W... wh...what are you talking about?'

Hugh smirks and explains. 'In the back of your passport you have a section to fill in, you know, 'in case of emergency'. You put down your mother and your boss. I thought they might like to see your holiday snaps.'

The idea is so shocking that you sit for a moment with your mouth opening and shutting like a goldfish.

Finally you find your voice and shrilly ask, 'You can't be serious? You wouldn't really think of doing anything like that,' voice pleading, 'would you?'

Laughing Hugh tells you, 'Actually I'd love to, just for a laugh. But I wont if you co-operate with my plan.'

As you sit in a daze the man who has kept you as his sex toy all night explains.

'Basically I'm going to move in with you for the rest of your holiday. You are going to be my 'wife' to anyone who wants to know. On top of that you are going to be my slave. Whatever I want, whenever I want, without question.'

All you can do is numbly hang your head and shake it from side to side in horror at the idea that has been proposed. You feel detached, in another world, feeling as if this all happening to someone else. Taking the photos from your trembling hands he says,

'In that case, I better go and buy some stamps.'

This suggestion makes you pay attention. You shake your head more vigorously, looking at the man now, pleading with your eyes,

'Pl....please, don't that.'

Looking straight at you Hugh says,

'What's it going to be girl? Yes, or no? You can have a lifetime of shame....', you shake your head, 'or a week of me?'

You know that there is no real alternative. If he stays you might even get a chance to get the photos back. Then you can turn him over to hotel security and have him arrested. (But a little voice is whispering in your mind, 'let's have some fun first'.) So you nod in acquiescence.

'I'll do what you want, if you give me the photos back at the end of the week.'

He snorts, 'I don't think you are really in any position to bargain with me. But I'll think about it - if you are very good,' he mocks.

'In the meantime don't look sad. Who knows you might even have fun.'

He moves over to the phone and picks up the handset. Looking at you with the phone tucked to his shoulder he orders, 'Crawl over here and suck my knob whilst I order us some breakfast.'

You know that this crude suggestion is a test, 'has she really surrendered?' he is thinking to himself. If your plan is to work you will need to lull him into believing you are co-operating. So you get down on all fours and crawl across the floor. All you are wearing are your stockings and garter belt from the night before.

The terra-cotta floor ladders your hose even more as you make your way towards him. He watches your painful progress and you see his cock twitch and start to harden. As you reach the floor at his feet he starts talking to room service,

'Yes this Room 5, can you send us two massive breakfasts.

(grabbing your hair he pulls your face into his cock. Your tongue flicks the tip. It tastes unusual, just having come out of your ass.)

.....lots of toast, marmalade and, you know......

(you take the head of his prick into your mouth.)

.....DAMN!.....no, no, sorry about that, I said 'jam'.....

(swallowing a couple more inches.)

......Oooohhhh Honey!!!!!!....yes that's right, honey please......

(reaching up to tickle his tightening scrotum)

.....NOOOO.... rush, take your time.'

Putting down the phone he looks down at your cock stuffed face and says,

'I think we are going to get along fine Karen.'

A noise from the balcony causes Hugh to look up sharply and pull his prick from your mouth. Investigating he discovers that his companion from the previous night, Guy, is worriedly looking in through the window. Throwing open the sliding door he welcomes in his friend who can only stare at you open mouthed. You remain kneeling, suspecting what will be demanded of you.

Hugh starts to explain, 'I've got her where I want her mate. I've got smutty pictures of her from last night and threatened to send them to her Mum!'

Obviously enjoying his friend's look of slack jawed amazement he carries on excitedly.

'I'm moving in here for the week. She's agreed to my slave for the entire time. Isn't that great?!'

Guy finally gets his brain in gear and his mouth working.

'You are even more out of your mind than when you suggested we come in here in the first place. You are going to go to jail for, for, for......forever Hugh! You don't believe her do you?'

Pissed off by his friend's doubts Hugh decides to demonstrate.

'Karen! Suck Guy's cock!' he orders.

You crawl over to where he stands and begin to undo his shorts. Embarrassed, Guy grabs at the waistband in a half-hearted attempt to stop you. But you know you have to keep Hugh happy so you persevere. (Besides you want to see his cock.) When you get his pants half way down you reveal a very respectable length. (Perhaps 7 inches fully erect you estimate. Already half way there you notice. Uncircumcised but still nice.)

The head is already to starting to protrude from the foreskin and is dribbling a little. Taking his shaft in your hand you pump him to full erection. With a little squeeze you produce a nice blob of pre-cum which you lick up with the tip of your tongue, looking Guy straight in the eyes as you do.

This produces a groan of excitement from the young Englishman, even before you take the head of his prick into your mouth and begin to swirl your tongue around it. (The little voice in your head is back, screaming at you to stop. But now you can force it into the background. 'I can't help it, I'm being forced to do these depraved things,' is your answer. 'No-one is forcing you to enjoy it, you whore!' says your conscience.)

Completely ignoring 'the voice' you concentrate only on sucking, making obscene slurping noises, slobbering all over Guy's cock. Your blowjob is obviously having the desired effect, on both men. Guy is groaning loudly and starting to thrust his meat into your willing mouth.

Hugh is babbling excitedly, 'See what I mean?! She is a hot little bitch and she is 'gagging for it'. She loves it up the arse. You can fuck her anywhere, anyway you like,'

Turning to look down at you, 'Can't he Karen? Tell him!'

Withdrawing his cock from your mouth, (slightly peeved to have to stop sucking his by now throbbing meat,) you tell Guy what Hugh wants to hear.

'You can fuck me how you like. Come in my mouth, I like the way you taste, (are you a vegetarian?), or on my face. My cunt is starting to get very wet but it would still be very tight. Or you could have my ass. Hugh gave me my first taste of anal sex this morning. My bottom is still full of his spunk so it would be a little sloppy, but take it if you want. Fuck my bum if you want.'

Obviously delighted by your performance, Hugh is clapping as you finish.

'Marvellous Karen! Absolutely perfect! But since you are my slave I will decide.'

Looking at his friend, 'Her arse is mine, for the time being. I'll let you fuck her cunt. On your back and spread your legs whore!'

It is obvious that Hugh is getting right into this domination game, even playing it on his friend you think to yourself. ('But who am I to argue')

Sitting down and laying back on the cold floor you splay your legs open. Guessing what is expected you open your pussy lips with two fingers, exposing your wet slit to the avid gaze of the two men. Guy doesn't need any second invitation.

In a flash he is on his knees between your thighs, his eager cock pressing against the swollen folds of your cunt. He is clumsy in his desperation. His cock head batters against your pubic mound a few times before finding the right angle. Then with a big thrust of his hips he attempts to bury his shaft in you with one heave. Fortunately all that cock sucking has got you very hot and wet. His meat slides into you with amazing ease, your pussy walls expanding to accept the invading member, your first 'straight' of the holiday. ('But probably not my last,' you guess.)

Straight away Guy starts to 'jack-hammer' you, fucking you furiously. As different as this is to your previous preference for love making, slow and gentle, you still find it exciting. ('He is filled with lust for me! I never got a man this excited before.')

A low moan starts up in the back of your throat and you start to raise your hips to meet his thrusts. This is too much for the excitable Guy.

He growls, 'You horny fucking sluuuuuuutttt!!' and comes with a grunt, collapsing onto your heaving tits. Frustrated you continue to writhe under him, trying to milk every last drop of pleasure, and sperm, from his deflating cock.

An unexpected knock on the door causes him to spring to his feet, suddenly scared. Hugh laughs at his reaction.

'It's only room service Guy.' But he still looks nervous.

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers