Prisoner in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

Continuing to laugh Hugh tells him,

'You piss off back to our room at the Back Packers place. But if you want some more fun, be back here at 7.00 tonight.'

Guy needs no more encouragement and leaves the way he came in, over the balcony railing. Hugh goes to answer the door. 'I only hope he gets rid of the waiter soon,' you think to yourself.

6

'Famous last words' you realise as Hugh ushers the waiter into the room, carrying the breakfast tray for him. The waiter is a young Thai man. His face is a picture when he catches sight of you, still on the floor with your legs spread. A blush rushes across your face as you realise that he can probably see the spunk leaking from your ass and cunt.

The young man starts trying to leave immediately. But Hugh is holding him back, jabbering to him in a mixture of Thai and English. You catch the basic theme of the story. My 'wife' is very horny. She needs lots of cock. She always wanted a Thai cock etc etc. The waiter continues to protest, less convincingly with each glance he steals at you on the floor. The inducement that finally works is $100 waved in his face. ('From my purse no doubt.' You can't help thinking angrily.)

The waiter still looks nervous as he pulls his black trousers half way down. Hugh issues your orders.

'Suck his prick and make sure he comes on your face.' You kneel up and pull down the man's underwear to expose a rigid Thai prick, ('small, but perfectly formed' you can't help thinking. His cock tastes lovely, clean and almost spicy.) His size makes it easy for you to start deep throating him almost straight away. This seems to be a new experience for him because you can tell that he is very quickly ready to come.

Remembering your instructions you pull your mouth away at the last possible moment, pointing his straining cock straight at your mouth, tongue out. His shaft expands in your pumping hand and then erupts. This guy's prick may be on the small side but he certainly makes up for it with spunk production. Spurt after spurt splash across your face, your tongue and into your hair. This guy is practically spray-painting your face with jism.

You swallow the load in your mouth with a loud gulp. You can feel rivulets of cum running down your face and dripping onto your breasts. As his orgasm subsides you suck the last drops of sperm from his softening cock.

'Does his sperm tastes good?' asks Hugh. You nod in answer. 'Finish it all up like a good girl then.'

Before you can finish your spunk meal the waiter is suddenly panicky, pulling up his pants and fleeing, shirt un-tucked.

Hugh watches him leave, laughing out loud. Then he checks out the breakfast. He looks at you, with a glint in his eyes and a wicked smile on his lips.

'Hungry?' he asks.

In a short time you have learned a lot about this man and you realise, with a quick burst of fear (and excitement?) that he has some new torment in mind. With your stomach churning you wait to find out what he has in mind for you.

He takes the breakfast tray and sits at the table. Ignoring you he begins to butter the toast and spread it with jam before wolfing it down. You continue kneeling, unsure what to do. You have cum dribbling from every orifice yet you dare not make a move towards the bathroom. Your knees on the hard floor are starting to ache and your thighs are trembling with strain but you don't stand or change position.

But most of all your stomach is churning with hunger (Remembering that you haven't eaten since you arrived yesterday.) but you don't think it would be a good idea to ask for food. As you ponder your predicament it dawns on you that you have surrendered your will to this man, after 12 hours of domination. In amazement you realise that you have stopped making choices, you have abdicated this right to him. You are seemingly prepared to await his decision, his instructions or orders, regarding even the simplest of questions.

This realisation leads you to question your own motivation. You don't believe for a minute that Hugh would really harm you if you didn't obey him. You figure that, if you started laughing and told him that you had both had some fun, but now would you please leave; that he would probably go. But you don't laugh and you don't ask him to leave. You remain kneeling, a stranger's jism drying in a film across your cheeks and forehead until your gurgling stomach alerts Hugh to your predicament.

Looking up from the nearly completed meal he says, with a mocking note of apology in his voice,

'Oh dear Karen, haven't I been selfish and bad mannered, not offering you any of the breakfast. Here, have some toast.'

With that he passes you the last piece, the crust end, unbuttered. ('At least he didn't drop it on the floor and make me eat it from there,' you think to yourself.) You tear into the bread as if it were manna from heaven.

Watching you for a while Hugh wants to know, 'Would you like some fruit?' You nod eagerly in reply before remembering about your captor's strange use of fruit the night before. The smile he gives you as he passes over a banana is all the reminder you need.

Obviously reading your expression correctly he says,

'You guessed it Karen. In your cunt with that thing before you get to eat it.'

You are more than hungry enough to agree with this order. Flopping onto your back you part your pussy lips with two fingers and force the banana in with the other hand. The remainder of Guy's spunk in your cunt ensures that it slides in nice and easily. Soon you have a good rhythm going and are managing to get most of the big fruit up your hole, fucking yourself hard with it, enjoying the feeling as well as the rapt attention of Hugh.

Acting without orders you take the banana out and lick the yellow skin clean of it's coating of cum and cunt juice. You glow with pleasure when you are rewarded with a low groan and a big smile from the watching man.

'Now peel it and do it again', is your next order.

Thoughts of disobeying are becoming less and less frequent with each order. Soon you have the peeled fruit between your sex lips but after only few strokes it reduced to a mash of banana, sperm and your own pussy juices. Obviously satisfied with the effect Hugh tells you,

'Now you can eat it.'

Almost without a thought you start to scoop the mess out of your cunt with two fingers and eagerly swallow it down.

Obviously turned on by the obscene sight that you present, Hugh has started stroking his cock under the breakfast table.

'What a good slut you are Karen. I think I will reward you with a swim.'

With your eyes shut and half your hand up your pussy you imagine how nice it will be to get clean in the shower, put on your swim suit and go down to the beach. Reality crashes through your dream when you hear Hugh say,

'Shall we go now?'

His tone may be questioning but when you open your eyes and see the noose of rope in his hands you realise that you really don't have any option.

You realise that you are going to go now, just as you are.

'Put on your 'lead' Karen,'

he says quietly and you slip the noose around your neck. It is very loose and almost slips over your shoulders, more a token than a real leash. But is a sign of your submission, one that you are surprisingly willing to wear. He pulls on his shorts and takes up the end of the rope. With a gentle tug he leads you to the door.

As he opens it you are dazzled by the harsh late morning sun. The light makes you aware of your situation. You are wearing only filthy, laddered stockings, sperm is drying across your face and in your hair. ('And urine' you think to yourself, 'Don't forget the piss') Squashed banana is matted into your trimmed pubic hair spunk is leaking from your ass and dripping from your pussy. You can feel the jism running down your legs and soaking into your stocking tops.

You realise with amazement that is not just sperm that is leaking from your cunt. This humiliating situation is making you so wet that your cunt is positively flooding with juices, virtually flushing the cum out of you. Your excitement increases as you realise that Hugh is going to lead you right past the pool. Pre lunch it is busy around the pool. But the happy chatter falls silent as you are lead past, like a dog on a lead.

You keep your head high and try not to meet anyone's gaze but you know that they must be able to see the evidence of your sluttishness. Your nipples crinkle with excitement as if they wish to betray you further.

Hugh stops walking and so do you. He has stopped in the middle of the busiest section of the outdoor restaurant. You drop your face and catch the eyes of the couple at the nearest table. Just at that time you feel a fat blob of spunk slide from your pussy and splash onto the concrete between your legs. As you catch the look of total disgust on the woman's face and then the lust in the man's face, you come; unexpectedly, powerfully and unmistakably.

Without conscious command your hands reach up to grab your nipples, to twist them and squeeze them hard, adding to the intensity of your orgasm. A low groan rises in your throat. Hugh stands watching in awed amazement until the twitching of your climax passes, then tugging on the rope he leads on towards the beach. Your stunned audience turn as one to watch your progress, meals forgotten, conversations forgotten. You ignore every gaze as you continue your stately progress.

Once on the beach his mood changes. Removing the rope he starts to laugh.

'That was amazing! You certainly left more boners back there beside the pool than those old farts have seen in a long time.'

He is practically breathless with laughter.

Suddenly bold you tell him, 'You will get us both arrested if you keep this up.'

Still chuckling he shakes his head.

'You don't understand this place at all. Only the really rich can afford this place and the rich can afford to be eccentric. They come here so as not to be disturbed, they don't want any hassle. They are nearly all German and they sun-bake topless or nude by the pool and wife-swap at night, after a few too many glasses of wine. Which of them is going to make a complaint? You just watch, nothing will happen. Anyway, we came here to swim, not to argue. Get out of those ludicrous stockings and let's go.'

With that he strips of his shorts. With more difficulty you get out of your garter belt and the ruins of your stockings and follow.

Diving into the water has the same magical effect that it had last time. (Casting your mind back you remember that it was only yesterday. It seems like years ago, another lifetime.) Beyond the gently breaking waves you can see the big Australian guy effortlessly carving the water. You set about cleaning yourself, scrubbing the sperm from your skin with handfuls of sand until your skin tingles invigoratingly.

Then you wash your various body cavities, the salt water causing pleasant aches. It also reminds of your recent activities and in retrospect you think only of the pleasure you have taken in them. You have no time to be amazed at how quickly you have adapted to your sex slave role. Suddenly your feet are swept away from under you and you are unceremoniously dunked beneath the azure water.

As you come up spluttering you find yourself face to face with Hugh's grinning face. His blue eyes are twinkling with high spirits, mischief and lust. He starts to cover your face with passionate kisses as he crushes you to his chest. You respond, urgently, plunging your tongue into his mouth, tasting the salt. You moan gently as he tilts his head to take an engorged nipple into his mouth, then the other.

Then he takes a gulp of air before ducking under water. Immediately you feel his tongue lapping at your pussy lips and clitoris. ('Underwater cunnilingus' you marvel to yourself, 'whatever next?') When he surfaces with a gasp you wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. Despite the refreshing coolness of the water you can feel his erection growing and pulsing beneath you. Clasping your hips he pulls you down onto his hardness.

Despite the effects of the sea water you are more than wet enough to take him. He thrusts into you almost brutally, matching your need. You feel his teeth grip the muscle between your neck and shoulder as if to keep a grip. In a parody of some savage sea creatures mating, he drives his member into your very core. Wrapped around him as he stands waist deep in the sea you twine your fingers in his thick hair, pulling him closer as you feel your climax build.

The small waves slapping against your back seem to be urging you on. The elemental sea is participating in your lovemaking. As if sensing your urgency Hugh begins to pound you harder. Simultaneously you both come, a united flood of warmth, semen and secretions mingle in your pussy. You cling together in the moment after until his legs buckle, submerging you both in the welcoming brine.

When you make your way to the shore, both laughing and out of breath, you rinse under the shower on the beach and collapse into sun lounges. Catching the attention of a waiter he orders lunch for you, occasionally glancing at you to check his choices.

Gradually you start to chat, like new lovers, as if everything that has happened in the past 12 hours has happened to someone else. (The only reminder is the trickle of people walking down from the pool to check out the beach. 'Word has obviously got around' you think. But you ignore them as they try to look without seeming to be actually looking.)

When the food arrives you fall on it ravenously. It is all delicious. Despite having had breakfast Hugh tucks in again.

'Gotta keep my strength up' he says, winking, making you laugh.

Then he signs the bill to 'your' room, showing them 'your' key as ID.

The food finished he tells you about his rootless travelling around the world. You tell him about your life and especially how Sally has let you down by pulling out of the holiday.

When you get to the end of your tale of woe you are gratified to hear him grunt,

'Bitch! Deserves to be taught a lesson in manners it seems to me.'

After a while he stands and pulls on his shorts. 'Time to go,' he says. (Is there regret in his voice?)

'Just leave the stockings.'

He takes up the rope and then lays it on the sand at your feet, keeping eye contact with you all the time. A silence hangs in the air. You stoop and pick up the rope, holding his gaze. He starts to say, 'You don't hav......'

7

Your finger on his lips silences him. As you slip the 'lead' over your head you tell him,

'It's easier this way Hugh.'

You watch his face until you see his understanding and acceptance before setting off up the path, back to the room.

The path takes you past the other guests yet again. There seem to be even more people before, all staring. You ignore their looks but walk slowly, almost strutting. Somehow, despite the rope around your neck, you feel more beautiful and desirable than at any time in your life. Hugh follows after you, holding the end of your lead. As you reach the stairs to your room you hear footsteps behind you.

You both turn to see the guest who had stared at you on the way to the beach, out of breath from running to catch up. When he has caught his breath he asks Hugh,

'Spreken zeDuetsch?'

Hugh's 'Ja' and nod is the prelude for a lengthy conversation in German, of which you understand nothing. Despite talking to Hugh the man from pool cannot take his eyes of your nakedness. His tongue is practically hanging out but you just stand there submissively, because you have not been told to do anything else. You catch the sense, mainly from body language and intonation, that the German seems to be pleading with Hugh. Finally Hugh appears to nod and acquiesce.

With a look at his watch and a final voracious stare at your body he turns and retreats up the path. As Hugh unlocks the room you are bold enough to ask,

'What was that all about?'

With an evil chuckle he only answers, 'You'll find out soon enough.'

Once inside you stand in the middle of the room, awaiting orders. Hugh hunts around the room, whistling happily. You notice him picking up the discarded ropes and your vibrator. He passes you your bikini bottoms and wordlessly gestures for you to put them on. Then he guides you to the bed and pushes you, gently, onto your back on the coverlet. Swiftly, efficiently, mercilessly your wrists and ankles are bound to the bedposts, spread-eagling you, defenceless.

He stands over you, examining his handiwork. You can see his penis tenting the front of his shorts and hear his breathing quickening. These signs of his arousal, added to your helplessness, have a remarkable effect on you. Your nipples tingle and stiffen and your pussy goes from 0 to 60mph in the space of one breath. Your vagina feels as if it flooding and you are sure that a wet patch has already appeared on your swimming costume.

Hugh takes up the vibrator and looks at you some more before asking,

'Arse or cunt?'

In a husky voice you answer,

'Ass please, if that's would you'd like.........Sir.'

A sharp intake of breath indicates that your last word has had it's desired effect. Pulling aside your soaking bikini pants he moistens the tip of the toy in juices dripping from your cunt. Placing the point against your tight anus he waits until you look him in the eyes before skewering in the first few inches. You grunt in agony as the plastic prick rips through your sphincter muscles. Then you relax as the pain is replaced by pleasure, allowing the rest of the vibrator to penetrate your ass.

Without turning on the toy picks up some of your scarves and looks at you questioningly. Reading his mind you say,

'Oh yes, I think I should be blindfolded and gagged Sir. Imagine how helpless I will look.'

('Imagine how helpless I will feel,' you think to yourself, writhing with desire at the mental image you have created.) Without another word the scarves are tied around your eyes and mouth.

Unable to see you wonder what he is up to as he moves around the room. Can your imaginings be worse than what he has in mind. You feel him sit beside you on the bed, then you feel a cool salve on your stiff nipples. But it remains cool only for a second. Just as the familiar smell reaches your nostrils the muscle linament starts to burn. The feeling makes you twist on the bed, futilely trying to get away from the heat.

When he pulls aside your bikini pants you wish that you weren't gagged so that the scream of 'NNNNOOOOOO!!!!' could escape from your throat. As the burning in your nipples increases you feel the cream being slathered all over your pussy lips and clit. Before pulling your panties back into place he turns on the vibrator buried deep in your ass.

By the time he returns from washing his hands in the bathroom all the pain, the heat, the vibrations have combined to turn your entire body into a bundle of pre-orgasmic nerve endings. Your body is thrashing on the bed like a fish out of water, sweat beading every pore, your moans are muffled by the gag.

As a final sadistic touch you feel the familiar bite of the clothes peg go back onto your left nipple. Then you feel his breath against your neck, his voice in your ear,

'I'm off to do a little shopping, see you in a few hours honey.'

As a full stop to his sentence he clamps another peg to your right nipple. This, combined with his words, triggers a massive orgasm. Screaming, moaning, sobbing and coming continuously you don't even hear the door close behind him.

The period between his departure and return become a blur. Pain blurring into pleasure. Pleasure blurring into the ecstasy of a continuous orgasm. An orgasm that shakes your body like a never ending earthquake. After some time (hours?) the heat from the cream starts to wear off. After some time (days?) you can longer feel the pegs on your nipples. After some time (weeks?) the batteries in the vibrator up your ass run down. Your only reaction is to moan in frustration and clamp your anal muscles on the inert plastic, trying to milk the last dregs of pleasure from your torment.

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers