Prisoner in Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bizarre procession now begins. Hugh takes every second dance but gives way to any man who asks. The only one refused is 'Mr Piggy' from the entrance lobby. And with each partner you come, over and over.

During one of your dances with Hugh you see the woman you noticed earlier approach. She looks almost mannish in crisp linen black pants and a white tailored shirt. Yet, she sways as she walks in an unmistakable female way. Over the music (noise?) of the band you hear her say to Hugh.,

"I noticed that you were allowing dances with your slut....Would I be able to ask for one?"

Hugh releases you and turns to the woman with a wide grin.

'I think that would be delightfully amusing' he says.

He places your hand in the palm of this new stranger and bows to you both with an elaborate flourish of the arm.

Stepping back, still bowed over he says only, 'Enjoy!'

She steps forward and takes you into her arms...there is no throbbing cock now, but there is an unmistakable heat, as you move her hips grind against yours, sending tingles up your spine. Out of reflex, perhaps, you draw her closer, and soon your breast are rubbing against hers, your nipples and hers hardening with each step. You cease to care that you are half naked dancing a lewd dance with a strange woman in a crowded restaurant. You catch the eye of the bass player in the band ...he is drooling.

The warm sensation in the nether regions is growing, and you realise with rather a shock, that you are contributing to it as much as she is. Still hot and wet from the numerous orgasms you've already had, another building as she runs her hands up and down your ass cheeks. She grazes her nails along your back, and you arch backwards instinctively...she leans down and kisses your neck, small little nibbles along the curve of your jaw. You wiggle a bit from the sensation, and she pulls back just enough that only the tip of your nipples touch, with her hands resting lightly on your hips.

Your hands are still on her shoulders when you feel Hugh touch her arm. She pulls away quickly, and says to him.

"Thank you...your slave is wonderful...I hope you enjoyed our dance."

"Quite," he responds, "Perhaps you would care to join me and my Karen for a while, later on this evening."

She looks deep into your eyes, so deep that you find yourself blushing. Despite your embarrassment you find yourself unable to look away. Un-consciously the tip of your tongue runs nervously around your lips.

'My lord! I've never been looked at by another woman in this way!' You think to yourself. 'Why is it affecting me so much?'

"Yes," she says finally, after her long cool appraisal. "I think that's a wonderful idea."

Hugh flashes the room key at her and suggests, 'Around nine o'clock suit you...........?' The pause allows her to offer her name.

'You can call me Ann. I'll see you at nine then.'

Hugh laughs pleasantly.

'Excellent! My name is Hugh by the way. We are expecting a few other 'like minded guests' so I am sure you will have a delightful evening.' he tells her before adding with a wink, 'Dress will be; 'informal'.'

The minute she leaves another man taps Hugh on the shoulder and the crazy merry-go-round starts again. Quickly you are once again lost in a haze of lust as your anonymous partners arouse you. Strange hands squeeze your ass. More hands grope inside the split of your skirt to finger your cunt, to probe the tight pucker of your anus. Your aching nipples are tweaked and sucked and bitten. This stimulus, on top of the feelings from your tight packed cunt, is irresistible.

All you can do is clutch your dancing partner, mainly to stop yourself from falling, and come all over them. In an orgasmic daze you grind your pussy against their bulging groins. You feel several of them come as well. A couple of them take their cocks out so their spunk splatters against your dress or over your bare thighs. Almost insane with arousal you find yourself encouraging them, muttering filth in their ears.

'Oh Fuck! Oh fuck!! You filthy fucker! Make this slut cum, you fucker. Oh No! I'm cumming agaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn.'

Finally the band quits through exhaustion. You stand in a daze in the middle of the dance floor, clutching Hugh's arm. He reaches between your trembling legs and whips out the love balls, triggering a final orgasm. An orgasm so intense that you actually ejaculate, causing your secretions to run down your legs and drip onto the dance floor. Hugh holds aloft the balls, which also drip with your juices.

The crowd of, by now mainly male, spectators applaud as he leads you from the restaurant, his arm around your waist and your head on his shoulder.

As you pass through the crowd you feel a hand pinch your ass, hard, causing you to cry out. Hugh looks around for a culprit and sees an obviously very drunk 'Mr Piggy' swaying and smirking. Hugh smiles, a smile that doesn't reach his eyes and takes the fat man's hand, as if to shake it. In a low, intense voice Hugh says,

'I don't remember giving you permission to do that.'

Then with a quick, savage wrench he dislocates 'Mr Piggy's' thumb. It takes several seconds for the pain to penetrate to his alcohol fogged brain but when it does he starts screaming, a high-pitched girlie sound. The noise quickly brings a gaggle of waiters, accompanied by Gunter.

'What seems to be the problem here?' the General Manager asks.

Hugh speaks first,

'This man assaulted my wife. If he is removed from the hotel I will not refer this matter to the local police. I'm sure the hotel would prefer that.'

Gunter looks at the sobbing fat man and then says, 'Certainly Mr Hugh, I will take care of it personally. It will be a pleasure.'

Hugh takes your hand again and you snuggle closer to him as you leave, tucked under his arm as it drapes over your shoulders. You have never felt so safe before, so secure. You know that Hugh will never let you come to any harm. You revel in the glorious, abandoned feeling of having surrendered your will in return for this sense of security and protection.

'And great sex', you think to yourself.