All Comments on 'Private Games'

by MrKitty

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was an incredible story, filled with amazing sex and touching love. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Couple of dummies

On the road to divorce. Dumb idea. Kinda like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
favourite

my favourite for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A joy to read

This is very well written and well thought out. And I loved the final turn of events.

CherrysburnCherrysburnover 8 years ago
More then just great erotica. Much.

This was a great piece experience for me as well as for the characters. I real look into myself and what I might want or be willing to explore. Because until you make yourself do something or you're made to do something you will never know how you really feel about it. Thank you.

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
Interesting.

I have never experienced a situation like this. It was a combination of revulsion and a turn-on. One of the commenters said a divorce in the making. It seems to me that it drew them closer together. As long as they don't push it too far, I think it will help them both realize more what their partner is feeling. Good writing; unusual story.

benjie4benjie4about 6 years ago
Well done !!!

You write very well, but I have a couple of suggestions: Objects are SET and people SIT. The bottle was SET on the table, She SAT on the sofa. Also I believe the liquid secreted by both genders is spelled CUM, rather than COME. I see that you do refer to precum. I thought at first it was a British thing, like lorry, lift, bonnet and bum, (Sounds like a large law firm LLB and B), These are minor infractions and don't detract from a well told story. If you really are from Detroit maybe you've been hanging out too much across the river in Windsor. I lived in North Rosedale Park in the sixties and have great affection for Detroit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My biggest objection was at the beginning with no safe word and no discussion or negotiation of ‘the rules’. She says she’s willing to try submission and the next day he lays down the law with no opportunity for her input or feedback, and they are in a full-on Master/slave dynamic.

AstoryforyouAstoryforyouabout 1 year ago

Great story. Look forward to more of your work. Now a rant. Some commentators cannot seem to distinguish between fantasy and reality in their reviews. Guys, it's not a manual for safe BDSM, it's an artistic expression of the recesses of the authors kinky mind. Because it's in text on a predominately adult fiction website does not imply the author, or anyone else, has or should practice it other than for inspiration. There as so many of these 'BUT THEY DIDNT CONSENT, YOU NEED IT IN WRITING, WITNESSED BY A SOLICITOR AND STAMPED ON A METAL PLAQUE ATTACHED TO A 20FT STATUE OF THE FEMALE PROTAGOSTICS VAGINA, STOOD OUTSIDE THE HOUSE...WITH SPOTLIGHTS ON IT' or the irritating 'BUT THAT WOULDNT HAPPEN' reactions. These are not fair and balanced reviews critiquing the creativity and elegance. You wouldn't criticise a fantasy novel because it's not realistic, except where it contradicts its own internal lore, this story did not set any lore. Further more, please don't post a negative review if the content is simply not your cup of tea, although high praise to reviewers that say 'it wasn't my cup of tea and much of it didn't tickle my kink spot, but it was engaging and superbly written'.

I suspect I am going to get slap on the wrist for this comment. Sorry author for hijacking your comments to flame, sorry moderators for dragging you out here, sorry everyone who posts fair reviews. Sorry to myself for the lack of self control.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really liked this story. The only problem I had with the story was at the beginning, when she Mentioned Experimenting. He automatically took it that she would unquestionably be the one in the sub slave roll. But who's to say that she didn't want to do some switching back, and forth on the sub rolls. The other think was him going so slave, master roll power, with all the Degrade Humiliation things he did to her..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think his wife should have said yes you can Participate in a threesome with Asis as long as you wear this small chastity cage we're going the Squeeze you into with the help of a ice bag..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKitty@MrKitty
An average man leading a charmed life, with an overactive imagination, high sex drive, and occasional urge to write.