Private Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Susanne recognized the signs of Asis' getting close from her breathing. She stayed the course, remaining very consistent in her current sucking, tonguing, fingering pattern. She kept going until Asis' legs clenched around her tightly, and she pushed Susanne's head against her cunt forcefully. Asis cried out "Oh God!" and she grasped Susanne to her pussy as tighly as she could. Susanne's head was being crushed between the girl's legs, and her mouth was pressed hard against her pubic bone, but she kept sucking and fingering, incrementally slowing the pace until Asis' cries and spasms ended. Finally, Asis uncrossed her ankles over Susanne's back, and let her legs fall open, spread wide. She released her pull on Susanne's head, and cradled it gently, and Susanne stopped.

Susanne raised her mouth from the girl's pussy and slowly withdrew her finger. Asis' juices had dribbled down her face, and she unconsciously wiped them off. She brought her right middle finger to her mouth, gingerly tasting the tip. It was sweet and musky, and very faintly metallic. Not like blood, but like an inner secret that she had just uncovered. She licked her finger clean. Although Asis had come, her lust had not yet been satiated. She was overcome with a desire to possess this beautiful thing, to penetrate her, to ride her and mount her, tofuckher. She moved her pelvis as close as she could to Asis' and started bumping their clits together, very sad about the lack of certain equipment she could have really used at that moment.

At this point, Max interrupted her reverie and said, "Look to your left." She was temporarily startled, since she had completely forgotten that anyone else existed in the world except her and Asis. But she did, and she saw a double-headed dildo on the bed, mounted into a harness. She didn't need any other encouragement. This was exactly what her lust needed right now, and Susanne picked it up. It took a couple of seconds to figure out exactly how it worked. The two dildo heads were realistic penis shaped, each like the real thing with the requisite ridges and veins. And there was an obvious inside and outside end. The inside part was designed to go in her, and it had a small cup positioned half-way between the two cocks that was covered with many small bumps. Clearly, that would rub against her clit while she was fucking. Underneath the outside cock was a set of fake balls that would bump against the other girl. She stepped off the bed, found the loops to position around each leg, and slipped it on. She gently guided the inside dildo into her pussy, and shuddered—after her lust it felt so good to be filled! She positioned the two holding straps around each buttock, and adjusted the bumpy cup around her open labia, right up against her clit. A top strap reached around her waist and snapped back in the front to keep the harness from slipping down once it was on.

She looked down, and minus a few black straps circling her like an exotic G-string, it looked like she had a cock! She grasped the outer dildo and pumped it like she would a real cock. The dildo inside her moved, and the cup rubbed her clit, sending shivers up her spine. So pumping her "cock" really felt good! And the harness remained solidly in place.

Now ready with her new equipment, she turned to Asis and said "Get on your knees—I want to fuck you doggy-style!" Asis obediently rolled over, and stuck her ass in the air, awaiting Susanne's first thrust. Susanne knelt on the bed, scooted up close to the girl, and positioned her dildo against the girl's opening, sliding up and down and around her labia to find the right spot and lubricating the tip. Once she found it, she pressed in slowly, rotating her hips and penetrating in a little deeper on each stroke to coat the dildo with Asis' wetness, just like her husband would do using his cock to her. Once she was in to full depth, she started slowly pumping in and out. She grabbed the other girl's hips with her hands, and pulled her towards her with every pump. Each stroke was imparting a sensation to each girl. Asis was getting the majority of it, and with the depth of each stroke she would grunt. But the motion of the dildo and the bumping of the studded cup against her clit was having its effect on Susanne too. She had to bottom out on Asis to get the cup mashing into her clit, so her strokes were deep and she would vigorously rub and press her hips against the other girl's ass once she reached bottom.

Susanne looked down at Asis. She had never seen this angle before—she couldn't fuck her husband like this. It was an amazing sight. The girl's sexy mop of curly hair, her smooth bare back, the curve of her hips, all ending in a perfect heart-shaped little ass that was connected to her through her dildo. She had never felt so in control of the sex act. She owned this girl; with each thrust, she was directly responsible for the girl's moans and for her pleasure. She realized that she had never really been the active partner in sex, not like this. Of course, she would ride on top of her husband, and she loved girl-on-top. But that was only a different position, really still somewhat passive. He still provided the cock and the majority of the thrust. Here,shewas the one who was fucking, there could be no doubt. Susanne was pumping the girl, and she felt like the more that Asis reacted to her, reared back to her, moaned, reached back with her hands to pull Susanne's ass closer, the more she wanted to fuck her back, she wanted to own this girl, to make her hers.

She saw the girl's sexy little brown asshole, and she was moved to own that too. She put her thumb in her mouth to make it wet, and then covered the girl's browneye with her wet thumb, spreading the rest of her hand to cover the girl's crack and tailbone. The girl moaned appreciatively, and Susanne picked up her thrusts, fucking her harder now. She let her other hand roam the girl's up and down back, reaching underneath to fondle her breasts. Each pump was still very deep, ending with an extra hard wiggle to let Susanne get the maximum stimulation for herself, and it was driving Asis completely mad. She started grunting at every stroke. Asis' sounds were music to Susanne's ears, and interestingly she suddenly realized that she wasn't making any sound! Susanne was normally very vocal in bed, and her husband could provoke a symphony of cries from her when he was fucking her. She knew that her uncharacteristic silence was a final sign that she was the active partner, it was she who was dominating. She was so focused on fucking Asis that she forgot to make noise! When she was submitting her body to her partner, her voice was the way she communicated her lust back to him. She knew exactly what it was like to be Asis, completely surrendered to the force taking her, opening her body to the person using her. And Asis was telling Susanne through her grunts to keep fucking her and not stop.

Asis was rhythmically panting, begging for release. But it wasn't long before Asis was coming again, her gasps urgent and animalistic. Susanne found this an amazing turn-on, and it flooded her with a rush of endorphins. Watching the girl underneath her having an orgasm that she was completely responsible for pushed her over the edge, and she started to come too. She became suddenly filled with an almost blind lust, repeatedly ramming the dildo forcefully into the other girl while she came. Finally the two girls slowed and stopped, their bodies glistening with a light sheen of sweat. Susanne fell over on her side, holding Asis' hips while she did so, pulling the two of them over while they were still connected. Asis straightened her body up to press her back up against Susanne's breasts as best as she could, and Susanne responded by wrapping her arm around Asis, cradling the girl's breast in her hand. Their breathing was deep and synchronized as they held each other.

Jim draped a sheet over the girls, and he whispered to them "We'll come wake you up in a while." The men left the room.

Susanne's head was filled with all kinds of strange emotions—love, lust, kindness, adoration, appreciation, caring, tenderness. Both for the girl in her arms that she was spooning, and for her husband who she now understood in a deeper way than she ever thought possible. She hugged Asis close to her, and smelled the girl's hair. Asis purred in response and held her hand over Susanne's hand that was still holding her breast. The girls snuggled as close together as they could and drifted off to sleep.

9. Turnabout is Fair Play

After the girls woke up, they got dressed, everyone said quick awkward goodbyes, and Max and Susanne rushed on their way home. They didn't talk at all, and they went to bed after a quick bite.

Over the next few days, Susanne had a lot to think about, and her mind was a blur of strange emotions and questions. Why did Max make her do this? Actually, he hadn't really made her—was she a lesbian at heart? What was going to happen next? Would she see Asis again? She wanted to see her, but should she? Were those strong feelings of lust and passion of the moment? Were they real? Could she have fallen in love with a girl that she had a one-night-stand with? What else was there to experience in being a "top"? Should she end the games with her husband? Or should she let them lead her into deeper territory? Could she feel the same powerful emotions with him? Was it "feminine" to be a top?

She was very quiet and reserved at home and at work. A couple of the girls at work noticed her change in demeanor and asked her if everything was okay. Susanne replied "Sure," but didn't elaborate. Max definitely noticed. He knew he had pushed her boundaries, and thought that he may have gone too far. She was very demure at home, and although she still remained naked as was his wish, he didn't call with any instructions and he didn't take advantage of her. He suspected that she would have obeyed if he had asked, but he didn't want to push his luck.

After two days of the silent treatment from Susanne, Max came home and she wasn't nude. She was waiting for him fully clothed, wearing jeans and a t-shirt. "Uh oh," he thought, although he did notice that she strangely still wore her little white collar.

"Hi?" he offered with a good deal of hesitation.

"Hi honey," she replied. "We've got to talk."

"Sure," he said quietly, and came down and sat next to her. "Look, I'm really, really sorry about the other night..."

She put her finger over his lips. "Please let me do the talking. You don't need to apologize."

He looked at her questioningly. "But I know I pushed..."

She used her fingertips to gently pinch his lips shut. "I'm serious—I need to talk, and don't interrupt. I'm not upset about the other night."

"You're not?"

"No. It was one of the most amazing sexual experiences I've ever had. And I wouldn't have thought to do it myself. Even if I did, I wouldn't ever have had the courage to pull it off."

He looked very relieved.

She continued. "I know I've been completely inside my head these last couple days. But I've had a lot to think about. Thank you for giving me the time."

"You're welcome. You're still wearing your collar?" he asked timidly.

"Yes. I don't want to end our games. At first I thought that night with Asis was beyond what my sexual boundaries were. But as it turns out, I guess it really wasn't. So I want to keep going. But there are some things I need to find out for myself first."

"Oh?"

"I want to try an experiment. Although I'm going to leave on my collar, for tonight I want to be given the freedom to do and say whatever I want. No rules are in effect. No retroactive punishment. And after tonight, everything can go back to status quo if you want; I'm the slave and you're the Master again. Okay?"

He was so relieved that she wasn't angry. He had even come to think that she might divorce him over this. Now he figured that he was out of the woods, so he eagerly agreed, "Of course!"

"Good. I want to explore an aspect of my sexuality that you woke up the other night. I have lived my life without seeing this side, and I want to experience it further. To more deeply understand it. Are you okay with that?"

He assumed that she meant the lesbianism. Like most red-blooded males, he was incredibly turned on by heterosexual women overcome by their passion so much that they would make love to other women. So again, he quickly responded, "Yes!"

"So you'll do as I ask, no matter what it is?"

"Yes!"

"Good," she said. "Sit here." He did, and she walked into the bedroom and came back with a small plastic bag.

"Take off your clothes," she said.

He looked back questioningly.

She replied, "I found out what it was like to be in charge of sex for the very first time. I mean really in charge. I want to see if the power and responsibility and lust that I felt were because I was making love to a girl, or if that would apply to you too. I have always loved you, but for me sex has been an act of compassion. I gave of myself; I never took. But sex the other night was raw lust. I needed to possess that girl, to own her, to fuck her. I wanted her to come—no, Ineededher to come. I've never felt that way before."

He looked at her in wonder.

She continued, "I have to find out for myself what that means. I want to understand if I can feel that same raw energy and passion for you. We've had a sexual relationship for so many years, but it was only the night with Asis where I came to realize some very important things. I was able to relate to you on a deeper level than ever before. I felt how you must feel when you take me. I felt how you must feel when you are begging me to eat my pussy. Having that beautiful woman submissive to my desire and moaning because of what I was doing to her almost felt like I was getting a peek inside your head. I was surprised myself, but I think that fucking Asis brought me closer to you than I ever imagined!"

He sat and listened intently.

"So I'm going to fuck you tonight. Like you've never been fucked before. So, as I said, take off your clothes."

He thought about it. This was certainly an unexpected turn of events. He wouldn't have guess that this be the outcome of their tryst with Asis and Jim in a million years. But he thought about how really GGG she had been about their little games. She wore a collar for him, she wore butt-plugs and tails for him, she sucked him off in public, she let him ass-fuck her, she beat off for him, she fucked another woman for him. He realized that there was absolutely no way he could refuse her wishes—he had to man up and play fair. What's good for the goose is good for the gander! He started obediently unbuttoning his shirt, and asked, "May I talk?"

She laughed, "Of course! This isn't a master/slave thing. I need to fuck you, but I don't need to dominate you." Under her breath quietly, she added "Not yet, anyway."

"Okay," he sighed with some relief.

"There's only one request I have."

"What is it?" he asked.

"I know you're not afraid of your sexuality. And you've never held back from wearing pink t-shirts or anything like that. But I want you to be open to your feminine side like never before. I want you to be submissive. I don't want you to act like a man—don't try to take control, don't fight with me. Just lie there and let me fuck you, let me control you, let me pleasure you. Absorb it, respond to it, feel it as much as you can. I want you to come to touch with your feminine side as deeply as you've helped me come to touch with my masculine side. Fair?"

"Sounds fair," he agreed. At this point he was naked and had placed his clothes folded on the floor.

"Good. Now lay back." He stretched out on the couch, and she laid on top of him. She started slowly by kissing him around the face. His first instinct was to kiss back, and she put her hand on his forehead and forcefully pushed him back down. "Be receptive, not active. Just lay back and enjoy it!" He did, and let himself fall back into the cushions.

She started crawling down his body slowly, kissing him everywhere. He was getting more relaxed now, and started enjoying being an object of her desire. She reached down between his legs and cupped his balls, coming back for a full kiss on his lips. He moaned. She extended her tongue into his mouth, and he fought the urge to move his tongue in return, instead passively letting her invade his mouth. She tongue fucked his mouth while she fondled his balls. At this point, he was quite hard, and she sat up on him, taking off her t-shirt. "We don't want to get this dirty!" she exclaimed, tossing it aside. She was still wearing a black bra and her jeans, and he looked at her beautiful body admiringly. She went back down to deep kissing him, expertly rolling his balls in her hands.

He was really getting into it now, and was fully letting her take the reins. He was moving his body in response to her touch, passively expressing his pleasure. She felt herself being overcome with the desire to fuck this man underneath her. She was right! It wasn't just having a soft beautiful woman to fuck that aroused her active passion. Here was her husband of almost twenty years under her, submissive to her every desire, letting himself be opened like a flower, to be fucked by her. His submission was enflaming her lust, and she straddled him, her jeans rubbing against his hard cock, pinching his nipples while she mouth fucked him.

At this point, she really wanted to devour him. She slid down his body, and she reached between his legs, moving to spread them. He spread himself readily for her. She sat between his legs, and took the head of his cock in her mouth. She wanted to eat him, to taste him—she swallowed him as deeply as she could, holding his balls in one hand, and his shaft in the other. She started ravenously sucking him, as if completely consuming him would fulfill her lust. Her mouth felt like heaven on his cock. She had sucked him off so many times before, and she was great at it. But this time, he sensed it was different. She was not just performing an act for his pleasure. She was sucking him out of her own need, her own lust. He felt her urgency in her tongue and lips around his cock, and it was exhilarating. He felt her excitement, but instead of holding her head to him, he just melted to her desire and started whimpering and writhing his body.

It wasn't long with her devouring his cock that he came, although it was a surprise for his body and he wasn't expecting it. He shouted out "Oh Jesus Christ!" and he wrapped his hands around her shoulders. She drank his come, saddened by how short lived her hunger was before he came. But she relished his orgasm, and the power she had over him was intoxicating. Normally she stopped sucking once he came, but this time she kept sucking and sucking harder, pulling his balls and pumping his shaft vigorously.

If he was active, he would have forced her to stop right away after he came. But this time, he was passive and he lay back, trying to squirm away but letting her do as she wished. He realized that this was what he did to her; he would eat her until she came but he wasn't yet finished and would keep eating her, sometimes to a second orgasm. She would lay back and take it, being passive to his desire. So he attempted to do the same. His refractory period was low; he didn't need hours between erections like some men. He never even went limp after he came. The feelings of pleasure emanating from his cock were intense, but he rode it out while she sucked him, and eventually he too was beyond his first orgasm and on his way to the next. She continued sucking him in a frenzy, and then she finally stopped.

He had been very resistant at first to her forceful sucking after he came, but by now, he was starting to get primed again, and her withdrawal made him whimper. She reached down to the plastic bag she had brought from the bedroom. Out of it, she pulled a tube of Astroglide, and she lubed up her finger. He was panting, gyrating his hips to get her to notice his still hard cock. She obliged by sliding her finger into his ass and sucking his cock back into her mouth.