Private Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh!" he moaned. She had never played with his ass before; it was a mix of lack of desire from her and lack of interest from him. But now, she had turned him into a raw pit of objectified lust, and he was eager to get anything she gave him. And she was ready to fuck him and possess him, and his ass was the next step.

She sucked him greedily, pulling his balls and fingering his ass, while he squirmed in pleasure. Soon she could feel him getting close to a second orgasm. She could tell she was getting better at being a top, because she wanted to toy with his second orgasm and stretch it out as long as possible. She slowed and moved to sucking his balls. He loved this although he wouldn't come from it. But she knew the feelings were intense for him when she rolled his balls around her mouth. She kept fingering his ass, and several times moved from sucking his balls to sucking his cock. He got closer and closer at each switch.

Finally he couldn't hold back any further and came for a second time, screaming loudly and grasping her with his legs. He spurted noticeably less into her mouth this time, but she took that offering too and swallowed it down. This time she stopped sucking and took her mouth off of him, but left her finger in his ass motionless for a second or two and then pulled it out. He was shaking and panting, laying there with his eyes closed completely submissive to her will. She got up, and quickly pulled off her jeans, her bra and her panties. She reached in the bag, and in it was a harness similar to the one she had used on Asis. She quickly donned it, slid the inner dildo inside herself, and adjusted the straps. Then she squirted a generous amount of lubricant on the external dildo.

"Turn over, on your knees," she commanded.

He was barely functional and still shaking, but he did manage to roll over on all fours. She put the tip of the dildo against his ass, and slowly started to slide it in. In reaction, he grunted. But instead of pulling away, he dropped his upper body to the couch submissively, propping his ass into the air for her.

She took it slowly and eventually had the full length of the dildo inside him. She then started moving in and out. With each stroke, the dildo inside her was providing her some relief from her lust. He was grunting and panting as she started pumping him more quickly, until she was fully fucking his ass. She was satiating herself now, using his ass as the means to get her cunt satisfied. The feeling of dominance, of using him as a sexual object returned to her, just as they had the night with Asis. She felt in control, and she grabbed his hips to pull his ass to her as she pumped. Her cunt was wet and waiting for the dildo by the time she had put on the harness, so between the physical and visual stimulation of him writhing underneath her it wasn't long that she was on the edge herself. He was crying out, not of pain but of passion at each stroke, really letting himself go vocally like he never did before. Hearing his animalistic sounds in response to her fucking him made Susanne mad with passion.

Her strokes were long and deep into his ass, when she finally broke, giving him a final deep thrust as she came. She rubbed her cunt furiously against the dildo harness for several seconds while he passively accepted her. Finally, she collapsed on top of him, the dildo still deep inside both of them. They were panting and sweating, and she covered him with her body.

She climbed off of him, and they took a long shower together and crawled into bed. He spooned into her arms, and let her curl her arms around him.

"That was amazing," he said finally. "I've never felt so completely like I was being taken. Like I was offering myself up to you."

"I was hoping that you would feel what I feel for you every time we make love. I wanted to share each other's experiences. I wouldn't have ever thought to do it without having experienced the male side of things the other night."

"I never knew it could be like this!" he said in surprise. "I can't believe what it felt like to submit to you. I think we'll have to trade off who's going to going to be the Master!"

"Can I still wear my collar if I top you?" she asked.

"Of course! It's so super sexy. Even if you're going to be dominating me, collars still go with the territory. We'll just have to adjust our concept that it can only mean 'slave', and I'm okay with that!"

"That's good—I've really gotten to love it. Oh, and the sex-store lady says 'Hi'."

"What?" He was temporarily shocked.

"I wore my collar into the store, and as you know it's a special order. The clerk behind the desk recognized it right away when I was ringing up my purchases and asked how I liked it. She remembered the gentleman who had been coming in there time and time again buying special little surprises. She said she was glad to see the other party finally!"

They laughed heartily at having their little secret in "public", even if it was just the sex store lady. Susanne hesitated a little before she spoke again. "I still want to explore again with Asis too, if that's okay."

"As long as we can both share you!" he laughed.

"Thank you! I love you so much."

"I love you too. Thank you for fucking me."

"You're welcome. Thanks for letting me! Good night."

"Good night."

They purred and cooed together and snuggled close, falling quickly asleep.