Prize Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him on the cheek, "I'm proud of you Travis. I know that wasn't easy for you."

Moments later he was standing on his tiptoes as the waves of his orgasm built and then spilled over, his grunts and groans of pleasure echoing through the barn as I plunged my finger deep into him, forcefully stroking his cock until he shot rope after rope of semen into the plastic specimen cup he held in his hand.

The third hour, I had lost track of time, head down in the maze of paperwork we would need to complete just to have the initial inspection to see if Hollydale Farms could be considered as a potential seller of raw milk. Fucking bureaucrats.

I heard Travis calling my name, already naked and ready for me in the bull pen. I took a bit of my frustration with me, raking my fingernails down his shaft and then across the top of his cockhead, pushing down into the piss slit until he winced slightly. "Spread your legs a little wider this time, Travis," I ordered. I began as before, watching Travis grip the specimen cup tightly as the waves of pleasure began to watch over him. He was beautiful, flushed and sweaty, he smelled the way a man should smell, looked the way a man should look. I pressed my crotch harder against his leg, thrilling in the feelings of rocking my clit hard against him as I jacked my hand up and down his crotch. After a few minutes, and without warning, I slipped a second finger in next to the first one, spreading his tight sphincter wider as I steadily fucked in and out of his ass. I wasn't sure what to expect, but he surprised me, rocking back hard against my hand, groaning with pleasure as he impaled himself on my fingers, pushing back on me until my fingers couldn't go any deeper into his ass, the muscle tight and warm around me.

"Ungh, ungh, ooohhhh," he fairly yelled as he held the specimen cup over the end of his cock, filling it up only half as much as he had the first time I had milked him he had come that day.

"Well, well, well, that certainly was interesting," I noted coolly. Travis blushed scarlet. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about Travis. I hope you aren't blushing because it feels good to have your little bottom filled up," I teased.

"Oh, Miss Dara, you promise you won't tell anyone?" he wailed.

"Of course not, silly boy. But your annual physical is scheduled for Wednesday, and the doctor will want to know about your sexual activity. You don't need to tell him that having bottom filled makes you come so hard and that you can't control your erections, but you will need to be very matter of fact and tell him about all of your sexual activity. But just the facts, he won't need any names or details."