All Comments on 'Professor Goes to Town on Student'

by acacia25

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continue, with additions

Love to see this continued, but definitely needs a bit more nonconsent between her and the teacher. Fantastic start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I don't think you've ever had sex. Hitting the cervix doesn't feel good, and it's not a goal to try to reach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfectly written

Great story line and it flowed quickly. Thanks for sharing, I would not change a thing. Look forward to a follow on story with the same characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can't actually "hit the cervix" if you knew anything at all about normal female anatomy. Barring some sort of medical injury, a cock with a 45 degree on the end of it, or a lot of unexplained internal plumbing changes, it just doesn't happen.

acacia25acacia25over 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous it’s a fictional story…really not that deep and don’t need to go to med school to write erotica, thanks though!

CharlieCastillo9CharlieCastillo9about 2 years ago

Gosto dessas histórias onde o professor cobiça a aluna inocente e que não sabe nada sobre sexo, e também planeja como atacá-la.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, a pretty good start to a long set of adventures for Mariah. I can see many options as the teacher uses Mariah to her fullest abilities. Need to push some limits that she may have, and taking her virginity in the classroom was the first step. How she managed for the rest of the day would have been good to read. More chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol for those saying you can’t hit a cervix clearly don’t have one 😂 you absolutely hit the cervix while having sex. It fucking hurts if done too hard. Love when idiots try to correct someone else out false information

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous