Prom Ch. 02: Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tapped his fingers restlessly as he looked at his watch for the twentieth time. He figured they'd been in the basement for about ten minutes. He couldn't hear anything, but he had a pretty good idea of what was going on. The thought made his stomach lurch, but it also turned him on in a twisted way. Part of him didn't know if he could stand seeing Rachel with another guy again. But another part of him was desperately curious.

After another minute of agonizing, Kevin stood up with a start. He couldn't believe what he was going to do but he felt like he had no control. He'd imagined Rachel sexually for years and having such an unexpected and vivid image of her actually in the act had left him more confusingly turned on than he'd ever been before. If that was indeed what she was doing again in the basement, then he simply had to see it.

He took several unsteady steps to the basement door, trying to walk as quietly as possible. He reached the handle and turned it with a violently shaking hand. It creaked softly, causing him to panic. But after a few seconds of silence, he forged on, taking a careful step onto the stairs.

He slipped down the first few stairs until the wall of the stairway began to open up. He then knelt slowly and craned his neck to peek into the main area of the basement. As his vision opened up across the room, he sucked in a breath. His head got light and he struggled momentarily to keep from losing his balance. His stomach lurched and his jaw dropped. Whatever arousing image he'd been clinging to from seeing Rachel in the backyard had just been blown to a thousand pieces. What he was seeing now was unreal.

On a couch, at the far end of the room, Jeff was reclined happily, his shorts around his ankles. Between his outstretched legs was Rachel, kneeling on the soft, tan carpet. And just as Kevin had excitedly dreaded, she was clearly in the middle of delivering a willing and enthusiastic blowjob. But that wasn't what made this image so drastically different from what he'd seen earlier in the backyard.

Just like with Rob, Rachel was positioned in such a way that she basically had her back to Kevin as she blew his second friend of the morning. But unlike with Rob, this time she was completely naked. Kevin's dick throbbed in his jeans as he got the best glimpses of his life of an image he'd only dreamt about. The most undressed he'd ever seen her had been maybe in her bra a few times or when she was wearing a skimpy bathing suit. He dug his nails into his thigh and stared straight ahead.

Her slender, athletic frame was hypnotically perfect. Her skin was soft and smooth and being that it wasn't summer yet, she had only the slightest indication of a tan line between her lower back and the backs of her legs. Her small feet were touching and she looked so delicately sexy in her position. He cursed under his breath his eyes went directly to the middle of her ass. He desperately wished that she'd been at a different angle so that he could get a glimpse of the perfect tits that had been the object of his fantasies for years. But the consolation prize of her tight, toned ass was pretty damn good.

He swallowed as he watched the green butterfly tattoo on her back move subtly to the rhythm of her motions. He thought about all the times he'd seen her with some guy at a party or heard whispers in the hallway about a blowjob she'd given. He'd pictured her on her knees hundreds of times and he was finally seeing it for real. He wasn't sure if he'd ever seen anything more exciting in his life.

But as exciting as it was, it was also making him sick with jealousy. He was too far away to hear the subtle sounds of her sucking his friend's cock, but he snapped to attention when he heard Jeff curse loudly in appreciation. He could only imagine the pure pleasure that Rachel was delivering to him. He couldn't actually see her face, but he could picture her lips wrapped tightly around him as she sucked away. He wondered what it must be like to look down and watch her slip his dick smoothly in and out of her mouth. How many guys had experienced that same incredible feeling and image? He didn't want to think what the number must be.

Kevin couldn't look anymore. He already felt like a creep spying on them and it was simply too painful to watch his longtime crush pleasure one of his friends so willingly. Especially a guy like Jeff who he knew for a fact she wasn't even into. That didn't seem to matter too much, though. Even knowing that he had a girlfriend hadn't been enough to deter her. Kevin felt some anger begin to rise again and he looked away coldly. He stood up and slowly turned to leave. He couldn't watch her do it anymore. He had to get away.

***

Rachel sighed with pleasure as she worked her lips around the tip of Jeff's dick. She'd only been sucking him for a few minutes but she was firmly into the job. She'd already been so turned on and it hadn't taken long for her arousal to come coursing back through her body. She loved how hard Jeff was and how obviously good she was making him feel. She always felt that sense of pride, no matter who it was that was on the receiving end of one of her blowjobs. She didn't get much pleasure from Jeff himself, but she got tons of it from getting him off.

The moment his dick had entered her mouth, she'd heard an automatic bell sound in her head. Ding! She made that noise every time she began sucking a new penis. Once that tip passed through her lips she was officially giving a blowjob. And that was now the case here. Even if she stopped that instant, Jeff wouldn't be lying if he told anyone he had gotten head from her. For some reason that turned her on as she knew it would be something he'd always have on her.

Jeff couldn't believe what was happening. Never in his dreams did he imagine that she could suck that good. She was so hot and her tits brushing against his legs as she made audible sucking noises up and down his dick was about the hottest thing he'd ever seen or felt. Her blowjobs blew Jessie's out of the water, and that was being kind. He was almost tempted to let her keep going and vacuum up his dick until he exploded. It wouldn't be a bad choice as it was the best feeling he'd ever experienced. But he had gotten her revved up earlier for a reason and since he was probably only getting this one shot, he knew he had to try to push her a bit.

"Easy there killer." Jeff smiled through his words after a minute or two of pleasure as he pulled out of her mouth with a bit of effort.

Rachel was again confused. This was the second time that morning that someone had stopped her in midstream, which was something few guys dared to do. She looked up at him quizzically. But Jeff just grinned at her with a slick expression.

"You gotta spread the love around a bit, baby."

Rachel continued to watch him as he widened his legs and slid down the couch, giving her better access to a bit more of his body. He pulled his dick up so that his sac moved directly to eye level. He spoke again with a grin.

"If I recall, it looked like Rob enjoyed this particular move."

Rachel sighed but she wasn't going to argue. She hadn't intended to give him any special treatment, but maybe because she was so horny she was strangely into it. She smiled without protest and went to work. Just as with Rob, she eagerly ran her tongue all over his sac and licked and sucked every inch. She mouthed and hummed on his balls individually as she swirled them with her tongue. She greedily sucked on the sensitive skin between the base of his penis and the top of his scrotum. She was giving it her all. And then she heard his voice.

"Amazing, baby. Now a little lower."

He shifted his body again raising his legs off the ground slightly.

Rachel smirked to herself. Lower? The guy sure is picky.

Rolling her eyes, she lowered herself further and did what he wanted. She ran her tongue long the very bottom of his sac and then slowly licked her way down to the sensitive flesh between his balls and his ass. She didn't really have a word for that part and it wasn't an area she went down to all that often. But she definitely knew her way around. And it drove guys crazy. She eagerly licked all over and smiled proudly as she heard Jeff moan. Despite everything that was wrong about it, she was actually enjoying getting him off. It was then that he spoke again.

"Yeah baby, yeah. Now lower. All the way."

Rachel froze and shot up to look directly at him. She squinted her eyes. He wasn't asking what she thought he was asking...

She repeated his request with an eyebrow raised. "Lower?" Her chest heaved as she caught her breath. Jeff nodded slickly

"Lower, baby. You know what I'm saying. All the way down."

Rachel laughed out loud. "I'm sorry, Jeff, maybe I'm losing my hearing but it sounds a bit like you're asking me to put my tongue in your a-."

Jeff cut her off with a proud grin. "Bingo! Let's not pretend like you're a virgin to a little rim job action."

Rachel's eyes widened as she fired back with an incredulous laugh. "Excuse me? What does that have to do with-? What possibly makes you think I'd even consider-?"

Jeff returned fire. "You said you'd bring your A-game. You said you'd do what I asked when you were writhing in my hand."

Rachel stammered back as her mouth hung open in shock. "That was diff-! I-, you can't expect me to-." She stopped and took a deep breath to find her voice.

"Oh my God, look, I'm, like, totally, naked on your basement floor." She paused and sat up straight, grabbing her boobs for emphasis. "I'm giving you a pretty sweet blowjob and then some. But I gotta draw the line somewhere. If you want, um, that, then you're going to have to go wake up your girlfriend."

Rachel sat back onto her ankles and stared up at Jeff with a combination of amusement and disbelief. The boy had some nerve! She crossed her arms awaited his retort.

But it never came. He just sat still and his face dropped. She scoffed to herself. Of course...

"Lemme guess, she doesn't do it for you?"

Jeff again didn't respond but his eyes let her know she was right.

Rachel sighed and rolled her eyes. She spoke with an exasperated tone. "Oh my God, really Jeff? Isn't it bad enough that I'm-." She stopped and cleared her throat. "Look, we shouldn't even be down here. I cannot believe that I'm actually giving you head. And now? You want..."

She sighed again and looked directly up at him. Was he playing her with this dejected act? Was he trying to guilt her into doing what he wanted out of pity? And was she really trying to analyze him from her knees with her tits out on display? Finally, Jeff spoke.

"You're right, Rach. You're just so fucking hot and I'm so turned on that I figured you might hook it up. You know, just this once. C'mon, I mean, we've already done this much."

She sighed yet again. These were the moments that she got weak. Her inner-voice spoke firmly. No Rachel. Do not give in. Do NOT. She listened, but she found herself speaking in reply.

"Oh my God, you don't say a word about this, understand?"

Jeff's eyes lit up like fireworks. "Of course, babe. Obviously."

She shook her head as the voice in brain screamed in protest. What the actual fuck, Rachel?? He's playing you! And you're gonna do this for him? THIS??

In a strange way, that was part of the allure. She felt like this particular act was dirty and a bit degrading. And she felt like in general he had been degrading her all along. In a twisted way, that turned her on and made her want to please him more. She felt like lowering herself to this level was strangely erotic. And if it didn't make sense in her head, it did between her legs.

Rachel sighed one final time and shot him a sarcastic grin.

"I guess it's your lucky day."

Jeff sprung to action and got in position. He slid way down the couch so that his legs were now in the air giving Rachel a nice view of a part of him she had never intended to see. He looked up the ceiling and shook his head. He was grinning wider than he ever had before.

Rachel scooted between Jeff's legs and grabbed a hold of his dick. He had lost some of his hardness during their break so she figured she needed to get him back to attention. She leaned in and resumed sucking him deep like she had never been interrupted. She skillfully pumped up and down on his shaft until she felt him swelling in her mouth once more.

She then released his dick from her mouth and prepared to move further south. And she made all her prior stops again for good measure. She tongued and sucked all over his balls and slowly made her way back lower. She again eagerly licked all over that area while his moans grew louder.

This time, however, Rachel allowed her tongue to probe lower and lower as she licked her way around. She was getting closer to her target area and she paused to take a breath and collect herself.

Sensing her approach, Jeff reached his hands down to his ass and gently spread his cheeks apart. Holy fuck. His heart was pounding.

This was it, Rachel thought. She was now staring directly at an image she'd never dreamed she'd be seeing. She had to laugh as she wondered how she had even gotten here. It couldn't have been even 30 minutes ago that Rob had innocuously offered her a cigarette. Now she was seconds away from doing something she was hesitant to even say out loud, to a guy who had a girlfriend sleeping upstairs. A guy that had never treated her like much more than a slut. She was about to cross a line with him that she could not uncross. It was making her head swim with arousal.

She took a deep breath, positioned herself, and leaned in. She started her tongue up by his balls again but this time headed straight down. She crossed down past the base of his crack and finally touched her tongue to the hole.

Sparks flew in Jeff's head as his dick jerked violently. God, she was actually doing it. She was actually fucking doing it.

Rachel again gently probed around the rim before finally giving in and plunging forward. She forcefully shoved her tongue into his ass and flicked it back and forth violently. She pressed her face further and coated the entire area with full, generous licks. Her nose and most of her face was now firmly between his cheeks and she brought her hands up to the back of his thighs for balance. Jeff was spread open wide now and she was pleasuring him with all that she had. She began a series of quick, forceful vertical licks sweeping from the bottom of his ass clean across the hole. Like a cat cleaning its paw.

Jeff was losing his mind. His cock was thrashing around out of control with every lick and poke. He's never felt anything like this and he was sure if even the slightest breeze hit his dick that he would erupt like a volcano. He didn't believe he could get off without his dick even being touched but the ecstasy that Rachel was laying on him was out of this world.

He decided he would let her keep at it for as long as he could hold out. Getting his dick sucked had been incredible and having his balls licked, even better. But this current act was simply unreal. She was down there tonguing away and there was no way on earth he'd be stopping her.

Rachel, for her part, was getting into it. She couldn't believe she had agreed to this and further that she was now enjoying it. Here was this guy that she didn't even really like but she had agreed to everything he'd asked. She was completely naked and going at him full-bore. She was furiously licking and swirling places that few people had to stomach to go and she was doing it for him because his sweet girlfriend wouldn't. She felt dirty and used and it was making twist with arousal.

And Jeff's reactions were fueling her fire. She had glanced up once or twice to see his cock violently quaking. It was strained and purple and it thrashed like it was trying to break free from his body. Jeff was mumbling to no one in particular. Oh my God. Oh my GOD. Holy shit. Never been so fucking hard. Oh my- fuuuck. It was like he was in a trance. Rachel's chest quivered with excitement as she felt the power of bringing this boy to unimaginable ecstasy.

As Jeff had crudely pointed out, she had done this particular thing with a few guys before. But this was definitely the deepest she'd ever dived in, both literally and figuratively. She had been dutifully licking away for a few minutes when finally she plunged her tongue hard inward and curled it back up with force.

And that was the final straw. Jeff's body lurched as he felt it coming. He swung forward and suddenly his dick was pointing straight at Rachel's face. Alarmed, she looked at him in panic realizing what was next. She moved quickly to open her mouth and get it out in front of his head. But she was too late.

Jeff reached down and grabbed his shaft just as he lost control. He exploded violently and the first shot nailed Rachel right on the forehead. The next hit her on the cheek and nose. She kept her mouth open but she finally gave up on trying to get him back in. She simply closed her eyes and grimaced as she took what he had.

Jeff wasn't done. This was the most ferocious orgasm he'd ever had and he was pumping shot after shot onto her face. It was wild and out of control and he moaned almost painfully as his dick continued to jerk. He hit her in the lips and chin and then onto her lower neck. With a few forceful tugs, he finally began to lose power as he emptied more and more onto her soft chest.

With a guttural groan, Jeff did finally hit the finish line and he collapsed back onto the couch. He panted hard and focused his eyes onto her for the first time as the blood finally began to return to this brain. He sucked in a breath. The view in front of him would've gotten him rock hard again in an instant had he not just had the orgasm of his life.

Rachel covered in his cum. There was some running down her forehead over her eyebrow. More was spread onto her left cheek. Some had dribbled past her lips and onto her chin. Her neck had a few messy lines and, best of all, each of her perfect breasts had long thin streaks running completely over them, starting at the top of her cleavage down to her nipples. Some had even dripped off and landed onto her flat stomach. It was like goddamn art. He'd never been so proud.

Rachel, on the other hand, was in shock. She didn't know the extent of the mess but she was aware that she had been blasted in the face at least once and she could feel cum oozing off her lips and onto her chest. She could taste him a little in her mouth but it seemed like the vast majority had found its way onto various parts of her face and chest. She swallowed what she felt on her tongue and looked down at herself to assess the damage.

Her boobs were a mess. She didn't know what her face looked like but she couldn't believe he had actually came that much. It was seemingly everywhere. She stared at herself in shock for several seconds, almost forgetting that Jeff was even there. Finally, she looked back up at him and found her voice.

"Jesus. What the hell was that??"

Jeff simply grinned and let out a little chuckle. "Just the fruit of your hard labor. It's a compliment, really."

She rolled her eyes and shot back at him. "Hilarious. You wanna, um, get me something for this?" She looked at him with annoyance, holding her palms out for effect.

Jeff mindlessly reached over and grabbed the first thing he touched and tossed it to her. Rachel's eyes widened and she tried to object.

"No! Not tha-!"

Rachel moved to duck and avoid touching what he had thrown at her. It was her t-shirt. She certainly wasn't going to use that to wipe herself off. It was the only shirt she had. Despite her best efforts though, the shirt hit her in the face, just before she was able to swat it away. She hissed at him angrily.