Prom Ch. 02: Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You asshole! I gotta wear that, remember? Don't exactly want your handiwork splattered all over it!"

Jeff only laughed weakly. "Haha, my bad, girl. Was just trying to help."

Rachel fumed. The hell he was. He had done that on purpose! He was trying to degrade her further. She had just finished blowing him and finishing him off with the best rim job she'd ever given and on top of coming all over her face and body like she was some porn queen, he gave her one final jab by tossing over her one clean shirt to help clean her up.

She looked around furiously and saw an open door to a bathroom. She hopped up carefully, trying not to let anything spill off her. Her tits bounced as she tramped over to the door. Jeff watched her stomp away and admired her incredible, tight ass. Her ass was only thing he hadn't really gotten a good view of yet. He laughed to himself at the thought. That didn't seem fair, given what a great view of his she had gotten...

Rachel turned on the faucet and went to work cleaning herself off. She unrolled wad after wad of toilet paper and roughly rubbed all evidence of Jeff from her face and body. Thankfully it appeared that none had gotten in her hair. She scoffed. How lucky!

It took a few minutes, but after some thorough scrubbing, she finally appeared to be clean. She grabbed a hand towel and patted down her face and breasts. Glancing out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Jeff was watching with a smile. God, he must be enjoying this, she thought.

As she folded the towel back and gave herself a final look in the mirror, she ran he tongue idly over her teeth and around the inside of her mouth. She could still taste Jeff a little bit and while that sort of thing rarely bothered her, it did in in this instance. Not only because she had gone to a much further place with him, but because she felt guilty about submitting to him given the circumstances. She swallowed dryly and turned her head to call out to him.

"Hey, do you have, like, gum or something?"

Jeff's smirked and grinned at her with the same annoyingly smug smile he'd been wearing since their episode had concluded. He took in her image, completely naked and standing impatiently in the bathroom door. He let his eyes soak in her body for a few seconds before responding casually.

"Um, there might be some mouthwash or something in the cabinet in there. Just don't forget, you're not supposed to swallow it."

Rachel glared at him before turning back towards the sink. She opened the cabinet doors and located a small bottle that looked like it hadn't been touched in a while. She untwisted the cap and took a large sip, letting the cool, minty burn run over her tongue. She swished around for several seconds before spitting neatly into the sink and rinsing it away. She smacked her lips and ran her tongue over her teeth again. She did feel a little better.

She walked back over to the couch and stood in front of Jeff, wondering for the moment what she should do next. She was giving him a great view of her freshly cleaned body but she figured they were way past any sense of modesty. Still, her total nakedness again made her feel bad. She had given him everything he wanted. There was nothing left. Well, there was one thing; she hadn't fucked him. But that seemed like a pretty hollow distinction.

Jeff had pulled his shorts back up and was drinking in Rachel's total nakedness with amusement. She was literally standing over him just a few feet away with not a stitch of clothing to her name. The image made him shake his head. He thought of all the times she'd refused his advances over the years. He'd pretty much given up on ever getting with her. She'd always been pretty much a slut as far as he was concerned and he figured that hadn't changed over the past year at her new school. But still. Everything had just gone so easily that morning. Rob he could understand, seeing how they had dated. But up until the moment he'd had her sprawled naked across his lap, Jeff had half-expected her to call it off. His eyes shot down between her legs as he remembered the sensation of fingering her. He grinned. He couldn't resist...

"Hang on, Rach." He sat up so he was almost touching her. "You got something on your-."

"What? Where?" She whirled around and checked herself furiously. "What?"

Jeff indicated with his hand. "No, come here. You have some-. I'll help."

Rachel stepped closer to him so that her stomach was inches from his face. Jeff started to reach out for her leg and then with a quick maneuver, he slid a finger along the base of her pussy all the way up to her strip.

A shock wave ripped through Rachel's body and she almost lost her balance as she realized what he was doing. He had just wanted to do this one last thing to mess with her further.

Jeff looked up at her with mock innocence and laughed. "Sorry, babe. I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. I had to touch that one last time. Just had to. Wow!"

Rachel angrily swatted him away and reached for her shorts on the ground as she gave him an irritated yell.

"Seriously? You are like biggest dick ever."

After all she'd done for him? Stripping down and doing every little dirty thing he asked? And he still couldn't resist using her for whatever sick impulse he had at the moment. Her body wasn't even hers.

Rachel turned away from him and snatched her clothes up off the floor. She stepped into her shorts and pulled them up to her hips. She then slid the shirt back over her head and chest and finally found a bit of comfort being clothed again. And that's when she felt it.

Something felt sticky and wet alongside her left boob. She looked down and twisted the shirt to get a better look. Shit. That asshole. When Jeff had thrown the shirt at her, it had brushed up against her forehead taking a bit of cum with it. Now she had a moderately sized wet spot and a few minor splatters stretched along the side of her breast. She clenched her jaw and hissed at him

"Oh my God, I told you this would happen!! What the hell?"

Jeff couldn't help but smile but he caught himself. "C'mon, it's not that bad. Just looks like you spilled a drink or something." He covered his mouth, not really believing his words.

Rachel scoffed at him. "Oh yeah. Looks just like that, dumbass. Must've been that white, gooey vodka I had earlier."

Truthfully, it wasn't that awful. It was definitely noticeable for someone who was looking and knew what they were looking at. But if she kept her arm at her side, she could cover most of it and hopefully she could get out of the house before too many people saw her.

As if on cue, they both heard the floor creak above them. Someone was walking around.

Jeff snapped to attention and muttered in alarm. "Shit. C'mon, we gotta get up there before someone wanders down here and sees us."

By "someone," Rachel knew whom he was referring to. She rolled her eyes but nodded. She didn't want any attention any more than he did.

They quickly crept up the stairs and peeked through the basement door. No one appeared to be stirring so they pushed on and entered the living room. The scene looked exactly the same as before they had gone down and everyone seemed to still be asleep. Rachel glanced at the oven clock. 6:42. She shook her head with disgust. She sure had accomplished a lot by such an early hour...

They noticed Kevin on the same couch and they tiptoed over to catch his attention. Jeff winked at him as Rachel's face burned with shame. She wondered if he had heard them at all through the floor. It didn't really matter. Even if he didn't know the gory details, it wasn't like he hadn't known what Jeff had taken her down there for.

Jeff grinned at Kevin as they approached the couch. He was standing behind Rachel, his hands still on her waist. He whispered happily to his friend.

"Whattup, bro? Dude, you're the man. Thanks again for looking out!"

Kevin physically winced as he took in the words. Jeff was actually thanking him for watching out while his prom date gave him a blowjob in the basement. Kevin knew that they didn't realize he'd watched. But it obviously wasn't a secret. He forced a smile but coughed sarcastically.

"You guys smoked that bowl, huh?"

Rachel swallowed in embarrassment but Jeff only grinned as he fired back jokingly.

"Oh yeah. Well, I mean, Rachel did all the 'smoking' actually..."

Rachel's cheeks caught fire and she turned her head back to Jeff with a look of shock. She whispered at him harshly.

"Oh my God, Jeff. Shut up!"

She glanced back sheepishly at Kevin and averted her gaze. It was clear that he had picked up on Jeff's innuendo. His face looked tight and tense.

Jeff rolled his eyes and shook his head. He didn't see what the big deal was. It wasn't a mystery what Rachel had done. They all knew it. Why act weird about it? If anything, Kevin should be looking to get his own piece of the action. The guy took her to prom, for God's sake!

"C'mon, what? I'm just sayin! I mean, Kevin's a cool dude. You should be like doing something nice for him or something."

Rachel could feel every nerve in her face tingling. It was bad enough that she was facing Kevin while they all knew what she'd just done. Now Jeff was making some unsubtle hints about what she should do next. How much more awkward could the moment get?

She shook her head and simply muttered dismissively, almost under her breath.

"Something nice for-? Jeff, just shut up. My God."

Jeff scoffed as he looked past Rachel's head to Kevin. He could tell Kevin was uncomfortable with the whole conversation. He thought again how it was kinda messed up that he'd commandeered the boy's date for a blowjob. But it had been so worth it. Still, Kevin deserved something to make him feel better. And since Rachel was being stubborn...

With a quick thought and an even quicker move, Jeff adjusted his hands on Rachel's hips and grabbed the corners of her shirt. He winked at Kevin, and before Rachel could react, he flipped the front of her shirt up over her chest, letting her tits spill free.

Kevin's jaw dropped. Of all the various images he'd gotten of Rachel that morning, the one currently before his eyes might have been the best: her magnificent rack standing at full attention. He stared hard and felt his pants tighten.

Rachel gasped in a complete state of paralyzing shock. What the in the fuck was Jeff thinking? She couldn't yell or risk waking people up so she just stood there frozen like an idiot as her prom date friend stared agape at her naked boobs. She was mortified.

Just as quickly as he had exposed her, Jeff whipped her shirt back down covering Rachel back up. He grunted in mild pain as Rachel elbowed him in the ribs but he managed a satisfied smile. He nodded at Kevin.

"Oof! You're welcome, bro!"

Rachel looked at Kevin with shame. Not only had she just exposed herself to him, it wasn't even on her own terms. That was the worst part. Jeff had done it for her like she was a possession of his. Like he could do what he wanted with her body for his own amusement. And it was cruel to Kevin also. Jeff had staged it as something nice he was doing, but it was also teasing him. Throwing him a bone while they both knew he had just taken Rachel downstairs to get his dick sucked. Something she'd never do for Kevin.

Jeff rubbed his ribs playfully as Rachel glared at him. He was enjoying his fun but he suddenly remembered why they had come upstairs in the first place. His smile turned inquisitive and he raised an eyebrow at Kevin.

"Anyway, thanks again for hooking it up. But we heard footsteps. Is someone up-?"

Kevin shook from his trance and stood up from the couch. He nodded and was about to say something when his eyes widened and he fell silent. Rachel and Jeff studied his face with confusion before something made them freeze. A voice sounded behind them. A girl's voice.

"Thanks for hooking what up?"

Jessie.

Jeff was the first to recognize her voice so he acted quickly. He firmly pushed Rachel into Kevin's arms and spun around to face her. Thankfully, Jessie had just gotten up and was sleepily rubbing her eyes. Jeff exhaled, feeling a little safer. He smiled warmly and held his hands out for her to come over.

"Good morning, sunshine." He grinned as she walked over slowly and gave him a hug and small kiss.

Jessie turned to Kevin and Rachel and yawned again with a sleepy smile. "What are you guys up to? Hooked what up?"

"We're just chilling," Jeff responded coolly. "Oh, and I couldn't find my keys to run out for some smokes so Kevin let me take his car for, um, a ride." His eyes sparkled at Kevin and Rachel. "Kevin's a good dude. Always taking care of his friends."

Jeff's words caused both Kevin and Rachel to flinch. What a cocky son of a bitch, Rachel thought. She adjusted herself nervously in Kevin's arms, trying to make it look like they were nice and cozy.

Jessie glanced over at them. She smiled at Rachel briefly before focusing her eyes a bit. She giggled to herself as she took note of Rachel's appearance. Damn, that shirt was pretty tight, she thought. Jessie never had any real problems with Rachel. She knew her reputation and thought she was a bit of a slut but she didn't really judge too much. Her eyes narrowed further though as she caught a glimpse of something on Rachel's stretched tee. Was that...?

She brought her head back and her eyes widened. Jessie might be a good girl but she also was no dummy. She recognized the fresh stain on her shirt. Jeff pretty much asked her to give him head anytime they were alone and she had occasionally caught a little bit of his handiwork on various articles of her clothing.

Jessie's surprised face turned into a knowing smile as she grinned at Kevin and Rachel. So that's why they looked so nervous! Wow, good for Kevin, she thought. She knew he was a nice guy and that his prom situation with Rachel was purely a friend thing. She never imagined that the two of them would actually hook up! Good for him, she repeated again to herself.

Kevin was confused by this exchange but Rachel knew exactly what was going on. She saw Jessie's knowingly look as her eyes had crossed over the wet spot Rachel had been trying to hide. She was embarrassed but knew she couldn't blow their cover so she played along. She shot Jessie a sheepish grin in return and bit her lip. Sold, she thought.

Jessie smirked and turned back to her boyfriend. "Baby, you wanna go grab some coffee or breakfast? I'm hungry." She caressed his hair playfully.

Jeff grinned widely and nodded. "You took the words right out of my mouth. "I'm starving. I feel completely...empty." He lingered over this last word and glanced at Rachel out of the corner of his eye.

"Drained, even."

"Great!" Jessie replied happily, completely oblivious to his innuendo. "I'll drive, unless you've found your keys."

"No, go ahead, you can drive. Let's roll! Catch you two later!"

Rachel swallowed as Jeff put his arm around Jessie and turned down the hallway towards the front door. As they walked away, Rachel heard her whisper.

"That's some shirt Rachel has on. Guess some things don't change." They both laughed a bit, and in a second, they had disappeared out the door and into the early morning sunshine.

Rachel and Kevin stood motionless for a good long while. Neither really knew what to say. Rachel's cheeks were flushed with a combination of embarrassment, shame, and anger. Her mind raced as she replayed the events of the last hour in her head. How had things gotten so out of control so quickly?

One minute she was outside smoking a cigarette and in an instant, everything had turned upside down. What started as some innocent and playful flirting had led to her stripping down and blowing two guys within less than half an hour. Giving Rob such an enthusiastic and thorough blowjob after just minutes of coaxing had been crazy enough. But her second round with Jeff and the events immediately after made her head spin.

She'd gotten completely naked for him allowed him to finger her before getting so worked up that she'd practically begged to suck him off. And obviously she'd gone well above and beyond in the ways she pleasured him. The final cherry on top had been Jessie noticing the wet spot on her shirt only to assume she had slutted it up with some other guy. Jessie had left with Jeff to grab breakfast, but not before making a smart comment under her breath about Rachel's promiscuity. Rachel's ears burned with ire.

And Jeff had humiliated her twice. First he pulled her shirt up, exposing her boobs to her confused and obviously very jealous prom date. Then, he'd had the nerve to joke with Jessie about how "drained" he was feeling as they left for breakfast.

Of course, Jessie didn't have the slightest clue that the reason he was so famished was that not ten minutes prior, Rachel had just finished draining his body of every last ounce of cum. She had done things for him that Jessie would never even contemplate. She had submitted to his dirty requests and given Jeff the most violent orgasm of his life. As Jessie silently judged Rachel for her tight shirt and slutty reputation, she didn't even know the half of it.

How fast would her brain melt out of her ears had she known that her lovely boyfriend had just coaxed Rachel, kneeling naked on his basement floor, into sucking his dick (and beyond) with fury until he exploded and drenched her? All while Jessie rolled around sleepily in her bed upstairs. The sweet couple were probably sipping lattes and spreading cream cheese on their bagels, while earlier in the morning Jeff had been exploring every inch of Rachel's incredible body as she moaned in his lap. Rachel's shame and revulsion mixed with feelings of power and superiority. Although she had been completely used by Jeff for no other purpose than to get him off, she felt a strange swelling of pride when recalling just how much pure pleasure she had brought him. Pleasure his judgmental girlfriend could never provide. She felt her fists clench. That snotty bitch...

Rachel suddenly caught herself and her anger subsided. What the hell was her problem? What were these thoughts running through her head? Jessie was a nice girl and had made one moderate comment under her breath. A comment that was hardly out of line given the current state of things. Rachel was the one who had just depravedly serviced another girl's boyfriend behind her back. She was the one who had shamelessly allowed herself to be coaxed into pleasuring a guy who was in a relationship, just for the hell of it. She was in the wrong. She was the bitch here.

And what was she puffing her chest all out for? Was she really taking some sort of sick sense of pride and pleasure in knowing that she'd done a really swell job as some asshole just used her to get off? Some guy whom she was at best ambivalent to and probably more accurately, didn't much even care for.

She thought of Kevin again with shame. There was a boy who was sweet and kind to her and she'd never even so much as kissed him despite knowing how he likely felt about her. Yet, she was willing to blow an ex-boyfriend on a whim and follow that up with one of the kinkiest hookups she'd ever given to another guy who regarded her like an object. All in the same morning!

Rachel felt like she was going to be sick. All of her lustful arousal from earlier had vanished and her sense of pride and accomplishment at blowing two guys' minds (among other things) was long gone. How long had she been thinking about this prom weekend? How many times over the past two months had she warned herself about losing control? This weekend was supposed to be her escape from everything. It was supposed to be her break from-.