Prom Ch. 02: Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed away the thought. It didn't matter now. She had done the very thing she had promised herself she wouldn't do and she had hurt a few good people along the way (even if not all of them knew it).

She instinctively pushed into Kevin and rested her head onto his chest. He didn't react as he was still holding her in a state of shock. She nuzzled up against him and held him close, feeling warm and hoping that maybe if she stayed there, everything that she had done that morning would be just a bad dream.

Pressed up next to her, his arm wrapped firmly around her shoulder, Kevin was in the middle of his own bad dream. His head was still cloudy and he was trying to make sense of everything that happened since he'd woken up less than an hour prior.

It truly did feel like a dream. One moment he'd been fighting off sleep as he and Rachel joked on the couch. The next, his eyes had opened and she'd been gone. He hadn't even remembered dozing off. And what had followed was a mess of jumbled images, both terrifying and arousing.

He could still feel his heart jumping the moment he'd gotten to the sliding door and seen Rachel out in the grass. Just kneeling delicately in front of Rob, bobbing her head in and out in such a casual manner. She'd actually looked graceful, like she was in middle of a routine she'd practiced over and over. Kevin's clenched his jaw. He didn't want to think about how much "practice" she'd had in her life.

But the delicate grace of that first session didn't compare to the more primal and enthusiastic manner in which he'd seen her engaged the second time. He was sure that the image of Rachel, completely naked with her head buried in Jeff's lap would forever burn in his brain like a brand. It had been so shockingly upsetting and arousing at the same time. She looked so into the job, like she'd been loving every second of it. Like it had truly been her pleasure to let Jeff put his dick in her mouth and she'd been eager to show him how grateful she was to be sucking on it.

He swallowed hard at the thought. He'd put Rachel on such a pedestal for all these years so the idea that she'd just so willingly submit herself like she did was the ultimate, unsolvable mystery. He'd never understand why she'd get with so many guys that he deemed way beneath her in almost every way. Worse, it wasn't like she dated any of them. She just got them off. She casually got on her knees and sucked their dicks. In school bathrooms, house-party bedrooms, cars, and only God knows where else. She just made it so easy for them.

As he thought about it, he unconsciously began to run his arm down Rachel's shoulder as he held her close to him. He felt himself softening a bit as his instinctual need to be there for her began to take over. He didn't mean to, but he absent-mindedly let his hand go past her arm and elbow and rub gently against the side of her chest. He froze. And his heart sank again. This time, through his stomach.

Kevin's fingers had just passed across a wet, almost-sticky spot on Rachel's shirt, right alongside her left breast. He recoiled and quickly pulled away from her, before spinning her back towards him by her arm. He brought his gaze directly to the spot on her shirt and stared at it in horror. He felt the anger begin to rise again.

Rachel knew immediately what he was recognizing and she felt tears begin well up behind her eyes. She already felt awful that Kevin knew (or had a pretty good idea) of what she'd done with Jeff. And she also knew that explicit, blunt evidence like what was splattered crudely on her shirt would only make it more hurtful. She searched his eyes and stayed completely still, afraid to speak.

Kevin took a step back from her and released her arm. His stomach was spinning as the full reality of what she'd done crashed down on him again. He started laughing reflexively, like they were joking around together.

"Wow. Shit, that must've been some smoke you had down in the basement."

Rachel flinched and did everything to keep her tears back. She was beginning to feel light-headed as she stared back at her friend with shame.

"I-, um-. Kevin, c'mon, it's not like-."

Kevin scoffed and jumped back in to cut her off like a prosecutor nailing a lying witness.

"It's not like what? I mean, it's bad enough that you sucked his dick. But with Jessie here, too? What's wrong with you?"

Rachel felt like she'd been hit in the stomach. Kevin had never spoken to her that way. He'd never even questioned her about her boy-related activities. She felt scared and alone as the one ally she seemed to have any more stared daggers at her. She felt a tear drop from her eye and she stumbled to form a response.

"I don't know-. Look, it was a mistake. I was just, like, chatting with him and, like, I drank a lot and, I don't know how-."

Kevin rolled his eyes dismissively as he smirked with disgust. Without even thinking, he fired back with the first thing that popped into his head.

"Ohhhh a mistake! So was Rob a mistake, too? Or, you know, just Jeff?"

He snapped off his words harshly and crossed his arms. He suddenly wondered if he should've admitted that he'd seen her earlier in the yard. But what did it matter at this point?

Rachel put a brought a hand to her mouth and stifled a surprised gasp. She widened her eyes and searched Kevin's face. Rob?? How did he know about that? Had he been-?

She stammered softly. "Rob? I don't know what you're, um-..."

Kevin swallowed as he watched his friend's pretty face contort in pain as she tried desperately to wriggle out of from under his cross-examination. She'd had no idea what he'd actually witnessed her doing that morning and the pure, tortured shock on her face showed it. He again felt his heart begin to soften. He really didn't want to hurt her. He'd just been hurt himself. He sighed and lowered his voice as she looked back at him with glassy eyes.

"Look, Rach, just-. Yeah, I got up and you were gone. So I went to go find you and saw you, um, well you know, out in the yard. Look, whatever." He turned away and sniffed with disdain as stared vacantly over at the wall.

Rachel trembled as she watched him. She wondered if she'd ever been so embarrassed. So not only did Kevin know what she'd done, he'd actually seen her do it. She felt vulnerable and exposed, but also heavy with guilt. God, what must he think of her right now? Darkness crept through her senses as she searched for something to say. She hadn't let anyone down like this since-.

She swallowed the image of the face that popped into her head and pushed it deep, deep down. Tears came stronger but she fought back. She couldn't afford to start thinking about that right now. She was flailing desperately as it was trying to come up with something to make it better with Kevin.

"I, uh, um-." She was physically shaking. "I'm um-, I don't know wha-." She swallowed hard.

"I'm sorry, Kevin. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Didn't mean to hurt his feelings? She cursed herself immediately. What kind of stupid thing was that to say? Like they were seven years old on a playground and she had stolen his kickball and her mom made her come back to apologize. Hurt his feelings? She had just allowed herself to submissively give in to two of his friends and get them both off. Basically in front of him. He didn't even know the gory details, but they were unimportant. She had done something for them (without much resistance either) that he had only dreamed of her doing for him. The two guys meant pretty much nothing to her and yet, within a handful of hours of seeing them for the first time in over a year, she had serviced them both without so much as an argument. God, if he actually knew what she had done downstairs for Jeff. She shuddered at the thought.

Kevin scoffed and stiffened up. He'd just been starting to calm down but her words made him feel small and unimportant. He composed himself and responded coldly.

"Hurt my feelings? Nah, Rach, you don't owe me anything. Just forget about it. I just didn't think you'd give it up so easy is all."

He caught himself, sensing his words hit their mark. Rachel's sorrowful eyes flashed sudden anger as she absorbed his insult. She set her jaw.

"And what exactly would you know about that? In fact, why am I explaining myself? Who I get with is none of your business."

She, too, had gone too far. She stopped herself as she saw Kevin's face clench. It was a cruel thing to say. It just reinforced the idea that plenty of other guys were getting it from her, and Kevin was not on that list. Guys that could give less than a shit about her, guys whose first names she had barely caught. Guys she wasn't even attracted to but had the good luck of catching her in an aroused state or had the persistence to back her down until she gave them what they wanted. Kevin meant more to her than any of them and he certainly cared a helluva lot more. But while the dick count on Rachel rose and rose, he was never even in the picture. And that stung worse than anything she could say.

Rachel sensed his pain and felt awful again. Her stomach twisted as she searched desperately for a solution. She just kept digging her hole deeper. What could she do? There was nothing she could say. She sucked in a breath as a sudden thought popped into her head. It sent a chill up her spine. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to just...

She stepped back towards him slowly and brought her body in close to his. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned into him. Her breasts pushed up against his chest. Kevin felt an electric surge as she whispered up into his shirt.

"I'm sorry, Kevin. I'm serious. I didn't mean to-, I don't know why I do-." She couldn't finish the thought.

"Maybe I could make it better. Maybe we could, um...?"

Rachel raised her face to look up at Kevin and he looked down to meet her gaze. His expression went from anger to pure confusion. What was she doing? Was she-?

His heart skipped as his brain processed the answer. He opened his eyes wide and held his breath as he watched Rachel move her face in closer to his. His senses went white hot and every hair on his scalp tingled. And all he could do was stay deathly still as Rachel brought her head in close and pushed her lips into his.

NEXT --- Chapter 3: Fair