Prom Ch. 06: Just Friends

Story Info
Rachel recalls an awkward party with Kevin.
12.4k words
4.69
21.5k
7

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

One final note before I frustrate you to the point of wishing you'd never clicked here. These tales are my first attempt at story writing of any kind. I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 5: A Thousand Words

CHAPTER 6

Rachel sighed as her eyes darted back and forth between the two images in front of her. She brought a finger to her lips and tapped on them idly as she tried to focus on her choices. Decisions, decisions...

Hanging from her closet door were two tops and she simply couldn't pick between them. On the left was a plain gray V-neck t-shirt that stopped just above her waist, and on the right hung a navy blue spaghetti-strap tank top. Both would fit her like a glove and neither would leave her wanting for attention or admiring glances. She smiled at the thought. That was exactly what she was going for.

With a final pop of her lips, Rachel flicked her eyes to the right and made her decision. There was nothing wrong with the gray shirt, but the navy tank would definitely accentuate what she was always proudest to show off: her boobs.

She grinned at herself and shook her head as she reached for the hanger. She sure seemed to be putting the "girls" on display more and more lately. The weather was still warm and she'd tried to rationalize her outfit choices under that argument, but it was simply a justification. The truth was that she was beginning to feel more comfortable at her new school and her initial shyness and hesitation to show herself off and attract attention had all but dried up.

As she turned towards her mirror and began to slip the tank over her bra and full cleavage, she smiled again at how things were going for her lately. She'd been at Pine Valley for more than a month and she was certainly making her presence felt. She'd made several friends, was doing great in field hockey, and was already a regular on the party scene. That last part had led her to test the waters "boy-wise" and it was in that regard that she was truly beginning to settle into her old ways.

She'd hooked up with a few guys and word was already beginning to spread about her. She had initially planned to lay low in that arena but those plans had changed abruptly the night she had met Chris. She shivered pleasurably at the thought. He was so hot, and while she'd only been with him the one time, she was already making mental plans to explore that avenue more fully.

It was actually those very plans that had been running through her head when she'd picked her outfit. She was going to a party later and she hoped that Chris might be there. She'd seen him in school over the past few weeks and they'd flirted a little, but things were moving a bit slowly for her taste. She knew that based on how Chris looked that he surely wasn't hurting for options in the ladies department. She probably had plenty of competition. But she was also very confident in her own powers of persuasion.

The loud buzzing of her phone on the dresser shook her from her thoughts and she turned towards the noise as she finished smoothing out her top. She reached for the phone, and after a brief moment of indecision, she picked it up and answered with a cheerful tone.

"Hey, Kev! What's up?"

Rachel smiled and listened as her closest guy-friend began chatting away happily into her ear. She talked with Kevin on the phone pretty often but it was still kind of weird not seeing him in school every day as she had in the past. They still made a point to get together somewhat regularly and it was just such a point that Kevin appeared to be making at the moment.

It was a Friday night and it wasn't that late so he was calling to see if she wanted to catch a movie or something. She sucked in a breath and looked reflexively at the clock on her wall. She'd love to hang out with Kevin, but she'd really been looking forward to going out to the party and drinking and having fun. She chewed on her lip and tried to think of what to do.

She never liked blowing Kevin off because, not only did she love hanging out with him, he always seemed so excited to see her. Deep down she knew why, but she did her best to pretend otherwise. Kevin obviously had some feelings for her that went beyond their close friendship. He'd never made any overt moves to that end, and for her part, Rachel had never done anything to lead him on. But she wasn't an idiot and she could tell by the way he sometimes looked at her that part of him wanted more.

She was about to gently rebuff his movie offer when she suddenly had an idea. She wanted to see Kevin and she wanted to go to the party. So why not do both?

"Aw, Kev, that would've been fun, but I'm actually going to this party tonight and I already told a bunch of people I'd be there. But listen, you should come too! Seriously. We haven't hung out like that in a while. I mean, it'll be mostly Pine Valley kids but I'm sure there will be some people you know. Come on!"

Kevin hesitated at her curveball, and for a moment, he considered politely declining. He preferred to hang out with Rachel one-on-one so going to some party where he wouldn't know many people didn't sound all that great. But he changed course suddenly as an idea popped into his head as well.

"Okay. Yeah, that sounds fun. In fact, how about I come pick you up and we'll just go together?"

Rachel swallowed at the suggestion and took another breath. She was happy that he wanted to come but she had mixed feelings about him driving her. She was very sensitive about acting in a way that might give him the wrong impressions. She didn't want him to go out of his way to do things for her and she didn't want him to be beholden to her later on either. She cleared her throat and spoke sweetly.

"Oh, no that's okay! Really. You don't have to drive me. It's out of your way and I don't want you to have to feel like you-."

Kevin cut her off with dismissive insistence.

"Rachel, seriously. It's cool. It's my pleasure. Plus, you know where the party is so this way I won't have to follow you or get directions or anything. For real. I'll be by in like thirty minutes."

Rachel bit her lip and exhaled again. Kevin surely wasn't going to take "no" for an answer. Oh well. It would be easier. And if he was going to be so insistent, she wasn't going to make a thing about it. She nodded her head reflexively and agreed.

"Okay. Sounds great. I'll see you then!"

Not a minute late, Kevin's car pulled up and Rachel came out to meet him. He felt himself stiffen as she climbed into his car and plopped into the passenger seat. She looked incredible. She had on a small, white sweater that only partially-covered what was a very-revealing navy blue tank top. A pair of light blue low-rise jeans hugged her hips and appeared to be painted-on as they stretched tightly down her toned legs. When she'd bent over to get in the car, Kevin's heart had skipped a beat at the painfully alluring eye-full he'd been treated to down her top. Her full, perfect breasts hung heavily as the sexy white bra that held them in tight came into full view.

The two friends laughed and joked as Kevin struggled to keep his eyes on the road and off the far more enticing image to his right. When they reached the house, his heart pounded again as she opted to discard the sweater cover-up she had on (which had likely been added to her ensemble only for her parents' benefit). Kevin clenched his fist and tried to tear his eyes away as she arched her back and pulled the soft cashmere from her shoulders. She didn't seem to notice his glances, and within moments, they had hopped from the car and were headed to the front door.

The party wasn't a huge affair but it was in full swing when they arrived. Rachel's stomach fluttered excitedly as she made her way through the house and scanned the rooms. She recognized a bunch of people from school, some of whom she had met briefly or had a class with. Several more were vaguely familiar even if she didn't know their names. She tingled as she caught numerous boys' eyes light up as she passed, their gazes dropping to her chest. She licked her lips and pretended not to notice as she floated her way through the crowd. She hoped she'd see Chris...

After a quick lap through the house (one that disappointingly did not include a Chris-sighting) she settled into the kitchen with Kevin. She wasn't sure how many people he knew so she didn't want to ditch him and make him feel uncomfortable. They each got drinks and resumed their catching up from the car ride.

Every so often a boy from school would drift by and give her a quick greeting, sometimes letting his eyes wash over her obviously. Both she and Kevin noticed each time and they both tingled in response. But while Kevin's reaction was borne of jealousy, Rachel's was from pure excitement.

Some time passed and the scene continued to flow with energy as Rachel and Kevin chatted away. During a break in the conversation, Kevin excused himself to go to the bathroom and told her he'd be right back. She smiled warmly, but truthfully, she was relieved to have a quick breather. He wasn't smothering her, and even if had been, it would be her fault for insisting he come, but she was still beginning to get antsy to explore the party a bit and perhaps find some fun. She was just starting to wonder about Chris again when a shrill voice shook her back to the moment.

"Rachel! You whore! Have you been hiding here the whole time??"

Rachel snapped her head up to the sound and grinned widely in response. Heading her direction was her friend Rebecca from the field hockey team. As she reached Rachel's spot in the corner, she flashed her fiery green eyes and spoke loudly with a playfully-annoyed tone.

"Girl, I didn't even know you had gotten here!" She paused and flicked teasingly at Rachel's empty cup. "Shit, you're probably, like, way behind! C'mon! Let's fix that!"

Before Rachel could react, Rebecca grabbed her by the arm and halfway-dragged her out of the kitchen and towards the living room. She thought suddenly of Kevin and how he would be coming back soon, but it was too late to stop her wild friend. She shook her head with a smile and followed her out of the room.

Rebecca leading the way, Rachel allowed herself to be pulled to a different part of the house before the girls stopped near a small group of people. She recognized most of them, including a taller boy, Greg, from one of her classes. They were all holding little plastic shot glasses and Rebecca's eyebrows suddenly narrowed as she glanced around. Apparently not finding the person she was looking for, she turned back towards another room and shouted out loudly.

"J! Hey, girl! Bring one more!"

Rachel turned in the direction of Rebecca's yell and widened her eyes in curiosity. A few seconds later, a taller blonde girl appeared in the doorway holding two glasses. Rachel smiled brightly.

Jenn.

Her other friend from the field hockey team was coming towards the group at an excited, hurried pace. But as she made her way through the room, her knee banged into a sofa chair and almost sent her to the floor. With a shriek and a quick spin, she caught herself and popped up right in front of Rachel's face, her eyes wide with startled panic. Somehow she had managed to avoid spilling the shots.

The entire group exploded in warm laughter at Jenn's clumsy maneuver. Rachel's tall, blonde friend was an all-conference athlete in both field hockey and soccer. Her long, smooth legs just seemed to glide effortlessly on the field, like a gazelle evading a predator without breaking a sweat. But the moment she took off her cleats, she somehow lost all sense of coordination. She was hopelessly clumsy, a fact not aided any by her propensity to drink far beyond what she should.

As the laughter finally died down, Rachel wiped a tear from her eye and smiled warmly at her goofy friend. Jenn's near-fall had summoned a quick memory to her brain and she stifled another giggle at the thought. It was of the night she and Jim had dropped Jenn off at her house and tried to sneak her in the back door. Everything had been going to plan until she'd crashed into a TV table and woken up half her house. Jim and Rachel had shot off running and laughing as scared excitement shot through their veins.

Of course, that hadn't been the only thing they'd done that had gotten the blood pumping for either of them. Rachel blushed to herself as she thought of how not fifteen minutes after that mad dash, she'd somehow found herself topless and leaned over Jim's seat, giving him an enthusiastic blowjob. Part of her still couldn't believe she'd done it (or finished it the way she had). She'd just been so turned on and excited. From their wild run. From the party. From walking in on Rebecca having sex. And from-. She swallowed hard.

From Chris.

She was about to scan the room again and check to see if he had showed up when Jenn interrupted her thoughts with a shrill shout.

"Here, Rach! This one's for you!"

Rachel grinned and took the shot glass from her hand. The group all cheered each other and downed their drinks. Rachel gritted her teeth as the warm, vodka-burn rolled over her tongue and down her throat. She shook her head playfully and smiled wide. She was definitely starting to settle in.

She'd just been about to introduce herself to the one guy in the circle she didn't know when she felt a hand touch her shoulder. She spun around with a smile, but just a sprinkle of guilt hit her stomach at what she saw.

Kevin was standing right behind her, his face warm, but his eyes a bit jumpy. He'd returned from the bathroom to find her missing so he'd poked around until he'd located her doing a shot with this new group. He had recognized a few people at the party so far, but no one in the current circle was familiar.

Rachel exhaled and smiled brightly. Giving him a quick hug, she pulled him towards the group and began making introductions.

"Everyone, this is Kevin. We used to go to school together at Taylor Reed. He's, like, one of my best friends!"

Kevin smiled at everyone and nodded. He liked how enthusiastically Rachel was bringing him into the group, but it always made him flinch a bit when she introduced him as her "best" friend or a "close" friend. It was an accurate title, but it also served a reminder as to how she viewed him. He swallowed and tried to move on from the thought.

A tall boy from across the circle nodded at him as he took a sip from a red cup.

"Taylor Reed? Shit, me and Greg played you all in basketball last year. You whipped us pretty good."

He exchanged a knowing look with the boy standing next to him, who nodded in grim agreement.

Kevin smiled politely and shook his head.

"Yeah, I don't play but we definitely got a squad. It's all good though. Your school has prettier girls."

He smirked and shot Jenn and Rebecca an admiring grin, before letting his gaze linger on Rachel for a moment. The girls giggled and grinned back.

The tall boy laughed and nodded back with a smile.

"Yeah, the scenery's okay around here." He shifted his eyes and stopped on Rachel as well, most noticeably on her chest. With a smirk, he continued.

"But it's definitely improved a lot recently."

Rachel blushed and looked away. She had seen this boy before around school. She didn't know much about him except that he was tall and pretty decent looking. And apparently he played basketball. But she didn't know his name.

Her answer came immediately as Rebecca spat out a sarcastic shout.

"TJ! The 'scenery's okay'? You know Jenn and I are here, too? You're such a dick."

TJ looked over at the smiling, but fiery looking brunette across from him. He laughed and put up his hands defensively.

"Easy, girl! You know that any time you wanna give me that sweet ass again, I'm just a call away." He shook his head at her before indicating back to Rachel.

"I'm not dissing you two. I'm just saying that a little infusion of talent is never a bad thing."

Rachel blushed again as TJ winked at her. She felt some excited butterflies form in her stomach as she felt his gaze on her. She wasn't sure what she thought about him, but at least she knew his name now.

Rebecca scoffed and rolled her eyes as she responded with piercing sarcasm.

"You know, I'm not sure how I resist. Such a smooth-talker."

TJ raised a playful eyebrow and grinned as he shot back.

"Well, what did Brad say to you?"

Rebecca raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"Excuse me?"

TJ took another sip and shrugged innocently.

"I mean, I heard y'all banged on the first night. What did he say that was so smooth?"

Rebecca's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped. She blushed a bit as she heard the giggles around her. But she was no pushover, even if TJ was simply poking fun. She flipped her wavy, dark hair and smiled at him with mock-sweetness.

"Aw, sweetie. Let's just say that his smooth-talking isn't the only place he has you beat."

The group erupted in laughter as Rebecca winked at TJ with a cruel, playful grin. TJ flinched at the body-blow but recovered quickly to laugh it off. He tipped his cup at her respectfully and took another sip.

"Okay, okay. Truce. I'll just say that I've never gotten any complaints. I think it's probably just those sexy lips of yours that have a way of making a guy's dick looks smaller."

The group laughed again as Rebecca rolled her eyes and shook her head. Rachel giggled as well, but she felt an exciting, nervous energy rolling through her senses. She'd already been a little worked up hoping that Chris would be there that night. And the conversation they were all having was flooding her with second-hand arousal.

TJ's joke about Rebecca and Brad was a clear reference to that night earlier in the year that Rachel had walked in on them getting it on. And it had put the image from their bedroom romp squarely back into her head. All she could picture was Rebecca and her impossible curves riding Brad passionately. Brad's face had been twisted with intense pleasure as he ran his hands over her hips and ass. It had been such an unexpectedly hot moment to witness and it had helped fuel Rachel to do what she'd done with Jim later in his car.

But it wasn't just that memory that was turning her on now. It was TJ's hinting at a sexual history between himself and Rebecca as well. His joke about her full lips (and her counter-shot about his size) seemed to connect the dots that she'd sucked his dick at some point. Maybe more. Rachel had already felt a mild stir when she'd caught him checking her out. And now she was imagining his penis, and further, her friend sliding it in and out of her mouth.