Prom Ch. 06: Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still turned on and now strangely encouraged, Rachel exhaled and again shook her head at TJ. It was kind of silly but she'd just been making out with him and she had already taken her shirt off a few times that night. She set the wad of towels down on the counter behind her and cleared her throat.

"You're a mess. So, what, is this one of those topless maid fantasies or something?" She rolled her eyes at him and giggled.

TJ laughed back and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess you could call it that."

Sensing her acquiescence, he released his grip from her shirt and gave her an expectant grin. He'd already felt a moderate tightening in his pants during their kiss. And things were certainly appearing to be heating up.

Rachel swallowed as she took in TJ's expression. She watched his face tighten and she shivered pleasurably to herself. With a final, playful roll of her green eyes, she reached down and took ahold of her tank top. Keeping her eyes on his, she peeled the thin, clinging material up over her flat stomach and around her full chest. The dark blue shirt slipped past her shoulders and finally over her head. She placed it gently on the counter and smiled as she took in TJ's approving reaction.

Just as he had during their game, TJ didn't hide his obvious admiration for Rachel's best assets. He locked his gaze onto her deep cleavage as her full breasts rose and fell hypnotically to the pace of her breaths. Her not-yet-fading tanned skin looked impossibly soft and inviting against the stark whiteness of her sexy bra. He swallowed and muttered an appreciative curse under his breath.

Rachel basked in his unspoken compliments for a few moments before shaking her head and starting to turn back towards the counter. She grabbed the towels and was about to get to work when she felt him reach out and catch her hand.

"Wait. Didn't we just agree that this was a topless maid fantasy? I've already seen all this."

Rachel smiled incredulously and scoffed through her grin. An excited tingle shot through her as she considered his words and their ante-raising implications. It was one thing to take off her shirt. It was quite another to actually get naked for this boy after just-.

Her excuse-making train of thought came to a quick stop and she trembled as she brushed her hesitation away. She was turned on and excited, and truthfully, she'd kind of seen this coming. She was slowly allowing him to walk her down a familiar pathway that plenty of guys had taken her in the past. And she wasn't one to make things difficult.

"My mistake." She grinned and spoke with dripping, playful sarcasm. "I don't know what I was thinking."

With a sly grin, she reached one hand behind her back and deftly unsnapped her bra. She shrugged her shoulders and let it fall easily down past her stomach and off her arms. She bit her lip again as she watched TJ's expression turn from excitement to pure lust. She shivered and arched her back, giving him an even better image.

TJ felt his dick jump in his pants. Rachel's tits had looked great all night, and the few teasing glimpses he'd gotten of her bra had been even better. But nothing compared to what he was seeing now. Her breasts were large and full, but they hung in unnatural suspension. They almost looked fake. But the subtle jiggles and shakes from her laughs and deep breaths told otherwise. And there was one further way to tell, as well.

"Wow. Yeah, um, that's more like it. You're good to go now. But first..."

With a playful grin, he moved quickly back into Rachel's body and re-engaged their kiss. And while she focused to adjust to the surprise move, he wasted no time in reaching out and bringing his hands to the promised land. He cupped her chest fully and swallowed hard at the incredible sensation meeting his fingers. Her tits were incredibly soft and smooth, but they had a lovely firmness to them as well. He worked his hands all around them, groping and caressing her with a series of healthy squeezes. He was in heaven. Complete and total heaven.

Rachel had barely had time to react to his kiss when she'd felt his hands reach her. She tingled all over and moaned reflexively into his lips as TJ's unexpected exploration began. She'd been about to object, but again, she wasn't exactly taken by surprise. And as his eager groping heated up, she felt pleasure-filled shivers sneak up all over her body. It felt good. Really good. But if she let him keep going, that might mean that-.

Breaking their kiss with a deep breath, she looked up at him with a devious smile.

"Well, I hate to interrupt your fun, mister. But you know that fooling around with the maid only ever leads to trouble."

She winked at TJ and grinned playfully as she turned her body away from him again. He smirked but didn't move to stop her. His hands dropped from her breasts and he reflexively moved to adjust his pants. The situation down there was certainly growing.

Finally free from his grasp and ploys, Rachel took the paper towels and moved a few feet away to the scene of the crash. There was an array of broken glass pieces and loose flower stems, all sitting in a small pool of water. She assessed the situation and decided to sop up some of the water before moving to the bigger pieces.

Lowering herself slowly to her hands and knees, Rachel leaned over the mess and began carefully dabbing at the puddles. Her cheeks reddened a bit as she felt her heavy breasts begin to sway and shake gently as they hung downward from her chest. She was sure TJ was enjoying the image. Oh well. It was kind of funny to her, too.

After a few moments of delicate work, Rachel had gotten most of the water up and she began carefully guiding a few of the bigger pieces of glass into a small pile. Still looking down at the floor, she tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear and called out.

"Hey, can you get me a trash bin? And do you have, like, a dust pan or something?"

TJ didn't answer immediately; a warm, but amused smile spread across his lips. The scene was pretty excellent. Rachel was meticulously cleaning up the mess as her incredible tits hung suspended from her body, swaying gently. Her nipples were pointing straight down and appeared to be hard. He wanted his hands back on them more than anything. Well, almost anything.

His dick jumped as his thoughts went back to his earlier conversation with Greg about the rumors or Rachel's oral tendencies (and prowess). Getting a blowjob had been the plan all night but it had seemed like a lost cause until fate had put the vase in their path. And now that she was half-naked and literally kneeling in front of him, it was time to seal the deal.

TJ swallowed and took two soft steps towards her, stopping directly behind her back. As she continued to brush around, he spoke.

"Nah, don't worry about any of that."

Rachel scrunched her brow in confusion and rocked back onto her heels. She twisted her body around to face where she'd left TJ standing, but she froze in surprise as she assessed the change in the situation.

TJ was standing directly over her, a coy grin on his face. She hadn't heard him approach and her twisting motion had caused her head to come almost in contact with the front of his pants. She looked up at him and her heart skipped a beat at the view and implication.

"Don't worry about-? I don't under-. I thought you wanted me to clean-."

Rachel swallowed as TJ cut her off with a casual laugh.

"Fuck the vase. How about you help me out with something else instead?"

Rachel sucked in a breath as TJ brought his hand suggestively to his belt buckle and pursed his lips into an inquisitive grin. She felt her fingertips tingle and she almost dropped the now-soaked through wad of towels in her hand. She let her gaze dart from his face to the front of his pants and then back again. She knew what he was getting at. He had a new job for her that didn't require her to change positions.

Hesitation quickly melted into excitement as Rachel considered the request. The school year was still pretty young, but she'd certainly already arranged a few intimate meetings between her mouth and some lucky penises belonging to boys at Pine Valley. Had she still been at Taylor Reed, a party like tonight might even have come with an expectation that she'd wind up on her knees. And she was beginning to wonder if a similar expectation wasn't taking form amongst her new male classmates.

But none of that had anything to do with TJ specifically. She hadn't even known his name when she'd arrived at the party. But beyond their earlier flirting and suggestive playing, there was one thing that had put TJ name in the ring with her: the strangely sexual conversation between him and Rebecca that had forced some images into her head.

Rachel took a deep breath and chewed her lower lip as she thought about it again. Rebecca had obviously sucked his dick at some point, maybe even done more with him. The thought made her surge excitedly. She'd definitely been up for a little fun when she'd left her house earlier that night. TJ wasn't Chris, but he wasn't bad. And she did feel a little guilty about breaking his vase...

With a sexy smile of her own, Rachel flashed her green eyes and cocked her head innocently.

"I thought you said earlier I didn't have to pay for it..."

TJ smirked and traced his gaze all over her body. A diminutive, white-gold heart locket nestled gently between her breasts and seemed to shimmer with her subtle movements. He licked his lips and kept his foot on the gas.

"Well, I didn't say it wasn't expensive. Just that your money was no good. But there are definitely other ways you could pay me back."

Rachel bit her lip again as she watched him finger his belt buckle again. She tingled as he subtly slipped the short end out from the first loop and gave her another suggestive grin. She smirked back up at him and raised a joking eyebrow as she played along.

"I see. So you don't want me to clean it up and you don't take cash." She laughed out loud. "Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that blowjobs might be on your list of accepted payment types?"

TJ stiffened at Rachel's explicit language and unexpected quip. He'd figured that he could talk her into it but he'd been unprepared for her to take more than a passive role in their playful chatter. He swallowed as he looked down at her and took in her warm, amused expression with her soft lips pursed. It made her even sexier.

He cleared his throat and jumped back in.

"How'd you know?" He grinned as she rolled her eyes. "But honestly, I was just trying to think about you here. I just figured, since you were already down there..."

Rachel rolled her eyes again and shook her head. She enjoyed playing like this; it was like foreplay to her and it helped to accentuate the experience. She was about to return fire with another wisecrack, but she swallowed it as her eyes shifted to the clock on the stove across from her. It was 11:45.

She cursed silently as she realized she was going to be blowing curfew (among other things). Her parents had actually eased up a bit on her since she'd been showing such good progress over her first month or so of school. They wouldn't be happy that she'd be late, but it wouldn't be the end of the world either.

She scoffed at the thought. Not a few weeks earlier, she'd found herself getting talked into giving a blowjob based solely on the fact that she didn't want to miss her curfew. Now, she was about to miss her curfew to do exactly that. She rolled her eyes at herself and laughed in her head. Good job, Rach.

Not wanting to be excessively late, she buried her playful quips and decided to bring things to a head. She looked up at TJ's expectant smile and let out a jokingly-defeated sigh. She rose up higher off her heels and shook her head at him again.

"Thinking about me, huh? Such a gentleman." She smirked and flashed her eyes. "Well, I don't like being in anyone's debt soooo..."

As she spoke, she brought her hand up and rubbed teasingly over the growing bulge in TJ's jeans. She smiled as he flinched pleasurably. Swallowing an excited shiver of her own, she replaced his hands on his belt with her own and began taking over where he had left off. As he exhaled with excitement, she muttered jokingly for his benefit.

"That better be one very, very expensive vase."

TJ scoffed and held in a triumphant breath as Rachel's fingers maneuvered along his belt and pants button with the skill of experience. He watched as she took his zipper down slowly and let her fingers brush playfully along the front of his underwear. He quaked again at her touch and steeled himself as she slipped her cool nails inside the band of his boxer-briefs.

Rachel paused for a moment to grin up at TJ teasingly before she moved forward. Registering his tortured smile, she smirked and began sliding his underwear down towards his thighs. She inhaled reflexively as his dick revealed itself slowly and finally popped into view. He was decently-sized and almost fully hard. She giggled to herself as she recalled Rebecca's little dig earlier about him being smaller than Brad. His penis wasn't anything special but it wasn't small. So that meant either Rebecca had just been throwing out jabs or that Brad was working with something nice. Rachel shivered at the image before quickly brushing it away.

TJ shivered as Rachel's fingers wrapped around his shaft and gave him a few playful tugs. He was now almost completely hard and ready for her to get to work. He'd hoped that things would play out as they had, especially given the rumors he was beginning to hear about her in school. Supposedly she gave great head and was pretty generous about it. He decided it didn't matter if she was good or not. Getting her topless and agreeing to give him a blowjob on his kitchen floor would be enough to make it a good night regardless.

As she adjusted her weight on the unforgiving linoleum of the kitchen, Rachel slipped a hair tie from her wrist and pulled her hair up into a messy ponytail. Then, with a final wink, she leaned in and released him from his wait. She parted her lips and brought her mouth completely around his shaft as she sucked him in generously. She slid her lips all the way to his base and her nose brushed against his trimmed pubic hair. It tickled a bit and she grinned to herself as she slid her way back up to his tip.

She extended her tongue and swirled it playfully around as she opened her mouth wider and prepared to go back in. She closed her lips around him a second time and formed a tight seal before dragging her way back firmly. She surged as she heard him sigh in complete pleasure. He arousal climbing, she shifted her weight again and began to bob her head gently in front of him at a nice, easy pace. She was enjoying herself, too.

TJ set his jaw and looked down admiringly at the scene in front of him. Rachel's soft, sandy-blonde ponytail was bouncing gently as she slipped him in and out of her mouth with an almost effortless grace. Her shoulders were back and her incredible chest stuck out toward him, her nipples coming within inches of his bare thighs. Her expression was serious but also relaxed. She simply looked natural.

But as great as it looked, it felt even better. TJ groaned happily as the perfect and melting sensations rolled through him with each motion of her head. She had slowly picked up her pace, but it was the firm pressure of her lips around him that was making his head swim. Her cheeks were pulled in tight, bringing her jawline into clear view. Her mouth was soft and warm and the occasional flicking of her tongue on the underside of his shaft was simply magical. TJ groaned again. The girl sure knew how to give head.

Rachel continued to suck him smoothly as her own arousal climbed. She could feel a gentle pulsing between her legs and TJ's grateful noises and occasional comments were making her surge. She was happy to stay where she was and slowly push him over the edge, but she also found herself wanting to do more to make the experience even hotter. She grinned to herself and made a decision.

With a deep breath, she pulled back gently and let him fall from her lips. His dick was wet and glistening from her mouth and it was clear that he was getting close. She looked up at his smiling eyes and brought her hand to his shaft and began rubbing on him again. As she angled him upward, she moved her face in lower and extended her tongue out.

"Fuuuuck."

Rachel smiled at TJ's appreciative curse as her tongue made contact with the underside of his sac. His height made the angle pretty easy for her and she shivered as she began working him firmly, her tongue curling upward in long, lavish licks. After a few rounds, she parted her lips again and began sucking generously on his balls. Gentle squeaking sounds escaped her mouth as she sucked all over the smooth, sensitive skin, causing him to groan more loudly. She smiled to herself again. She was definitely into it.

After a minute or two of her extracurricular work, Rachel slid back up and slipped his dick back into her mouth. She knew she was approaching the home stretch so she upped her intensity a bit and took him in as far as she could. She dragged her lips roughly over his shaft, keeping her pressure high. She was beginning to taste him and she squirmed with anticipation.

TJ was lost in the sensation and he closed his eyes as he made his final approach. He brought a hand to the back of her head and began to apply some subtle pressure, pumping her in and out to the perfect rhythm in his mind. She sucked such good dick and he couldn't wait to cum. His eyes shut, he pictured the moment she had dropped her bra and revealed her tits for the first time. They were so nice. The image pushed him to the edge and his eyes opened wide. He spoke without thinking.

"Yo, I'm gonna-. Hey, let me pull out and finish."

Rachel's eyes widened at his words as she processed what he meant. She figured he was seconds away from erupting in her mouth but it appeared that he had other plans. She didn't mind letting a guy cum on her, but it also wasn't her preference (unless she was exceptionally worked up or in a rare mood). But she also wanted him to get off as pleasurably as possible so she rarely ever turned down such a request.

With a final swallow, she opened her mouth wider and let TJ pull back from her lips. She exhaled deeply as he took ahold of his shaft and began jerking it roughly. She rose up high on her knees, thinking perhaps he wanted to do it on her boobs instead of her face. She hoped that was the case.

And thankfully, it was. The image of her perfect tits had been too much for TJ to resist. He would've been more than content to stay in her mouth and let her swallow him down as he finished, but the thought of coming on her large, rising and falling breasts was painfully exciting. He gritted his teeth and angled himself at her as he finally lost control.

Rachel flinched as he shot off powerfully, catching her squarely on her right breast. A loud groan led into a second blast which hit her more in the center of her chest. It felt warm. She grinned at his almost-painful sounding deep breaths as he worked through his release. He was obviously on another level of pleasure and it was making her swell with pride.

TJ came a few more times, each pulse less intense than the one before it. He groaned pleasurably and slowed the motion of his hand as he trailed off and bent his knees. The tip of his penis was shiny and Rachel moved in on instinct to finish her job. She opened her mouth and took him back in, sucking him smoothly. After a few generous motions, she pulled back and smiled in satisfaction at her clean-up work. She closed her lips and swallowed once or twice before finally rocking back to her heels and looking up at him with a curious grin.