Prom Ch. 06: Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soooo...I take it we're all square now?"

TJ smiled down at her and let out a euphoric laugh. It had been incredible. From kissing her and seeing her naked to getting a top-quality blowjob and coming on her tits. He sighed and leaned back into the kitchen island behind him. He exhaled happily and spoke with a sarcastic smile.

"Uh, yeah. I'll handle the damn vase." He grinned as she giggled at him before letting his eyes drift over his handiwork on her chest.

Rachel followed his gaze downward and rolled her eyes at the sight. It sure looked like he had enjoyed himself. Her boobs were definitely a bit of a mess. She looked back up at him and cocked her head with a sarcastic pout.

"Yeah, well it looks like you left me with some cleaning up to do anyway..."

TJ laughed again and shook his head innocently.

"What can I say? That was the best head I've ever gotten."

Rachel surged excitedly as he winked at her. The compliment itself made her feel warm and tingly but there was something else, too. She knew from the earlier conversation that Rebecca had given him a blowjob before. The thought that TJ was more impressed with her own work made Rachel glow with satisfaction. She always wanted a guy to think of her when he thought of pure, sexual pleasure. Almost nothing made her more excited.

They joked for another moment or two before TJ pulled his pants back on and got her a roll of towels from the kitchen. Within a few minutes, Rachel was cleaned off and dressed again as well. She took note of the time and told him that it was probably best that they got going before she got in too much trouble.

True to his word, TJ drove her home safely and soundly. He made a few joking comments about how she could break anything in his house again if it meant her sucking his dick afterwards. She rolled her eyes and joked back, but she didn't truly say no. She wasn't totally into him but he was cute enough and it had been fun. If he got her alone at a party or something at some point in the future, she could picture herself blowing him again.

They got to her house and parked on the street. Rachel said a friendly goodbye and squealed playfully as TJ reached out and gave her boobs one final parting feel. She slapped his hand away and told him she'd see him in school. He replied that he'd see her a lot more than that.

She hopped out of his car and made her way to the front door and walked in. She'd blown her curfew but she wasn't egregiously late and she'd texted her parents earlier and told them that Kevin had had to leave unexpectedly so she was scrambling to find a ride. They seemed to somewhat buy it and she made it up to her room without too much of an inquisition.

When she settled in, she texted Kevin as well to give him a heads up on her story in case it ever came up in the future. She also thanked him for coming along and told him she really liked catching up. She'd just put her phone down on her nightstand and was preparing to turn in when he responded.

Yeah it was fun. Thanks for inviting me.

Rachel smiled and put her phone back down. But it buzzed again.

Glad you got home safe. Guess you cleaned up that vase?

She set her jaw as her stomach twisted into a bit of a knot. She didn't owe Kevin any sort of explanation, but it still made her feel guilty all over again. He surely knew what "cleaning up the vase" had really meant and what she'd done for TJ. Had Kevin been thinking about it since he'd left?

Rachel shook her head and swallowed the thoughts away. She didn't want to make him feel weird but she simply wasn't going to let it drag her down. She was happy. Really happy. School was going great and her life was really in a good place. And she was having fun again. She liked doing what she did.

She grabbed her phone and typed out a quick, innocent response, bypassing Kevin's actual meaning.

-LOL. Yeah. I'm such a klutz. Can't believe I did that.

As she pressed "send," she rolled back onto her bed and slipped underneath the covers. She was actually kind of tired. The adrenaline rush from earlier had died down leaving her peacefully calm. Before she turned off her light, she switched her phone to "silent" and put it back on the nightstand. She'd deal with whatever Kevin's response was in the morning. There would be plenty of time to feel guilty about it all. But for now, she was happy.

And that was enough.

***

The temperature of the shower had been dropping rapidly as the hot water ran out, but Rachel had been so lost in her memories that she'd barely noticed. It wasn't until it dipped into the icy range that she finally came back to the moment. She stepped back with a startled yelp, her large breasts bouncing roughly at the movement. She turned the water off and stood up tall, cupping her face in her hands. Guilt twisted back through her.

She sometimes wondered what Kevin truly thought about her and the things she did. Up until this past year, they'd been pretty close. He certainly knew about how she operated. Word got around and he definitely wasn't immune to the rumors and gossip.

Despite his "close friend" persona, did he actually think she was some huge slut? Did he know home many boys she'd gone down on? Did he hear other guys joking and whispering in the hallways about the great blowjobs she'd given them? Did he think about her doing it?

She scoffed and shook her head. That last question seemed pretty meaningless now. After this morning, he no longer had to imagine her doing it. He likely had a very vivid image in his head. She shuddered as she wondered exactly how long he'd watched her out in the yard sucking Rob's dick.

Had he seen the whole lead-up of her showing the boys her boobs and then getting playfully tackled? Had he seen her kneeling in front of them as they slowly wore her down and talked her into what she'd ultimately agreed to do? Had he watched as she scooted up to Rob and methodically put her hair back before leaning in slipping him into her mouth?

She realized that it didn't matter. He'd clearly seen enough. And the parts he hadn't seen were surely painfully obvious. She sighed. He probably felt terrible and it was all her fault.

As she stepped out of the shower, she remembered that she had tentatively made plans to hang out with him later. She decided she was going to keep those plans and she was going to sit him down and tell him how sorry she was for how she had acted. She knew that Kevin was aware of how she could be with boys. But there were some things that he didn't know...

She shuddered as she reached for her towel and began to dry off. There was stuff she was going through that might help to explain why she'd done what she had that morning. Kevin hadn't wanted to bring her down during the prom, but he'd briefly asked her about the rumors he'd heard regarding her possibly switching schools again.

She'd politely brushed away his concern and he'd not pressed further. But there was more to tell. A lot more. Rachel squeezed her eyes shut and trembled as she realized she had to let him know. She had to explain. It might be the only way he'd understand and potentially forgive her for the morning.

She toweled herself off and started to get dressed (putting on underwear for the first time in 18 hours) and made a mental note to text Kevin as soon as she was done. She realized that the cry she'd had in her car was the first time she'd really lost it emotionally in a while. The first time since-.

She swallowed. She didn't want to think about that. Her life had been in a messy place for some time now. And she'd managed to carefully cultivate a protective wall between herself and the types of emotions and thoughts that brought her down. It was how she had been able to have fun at the prom. It was how she had been able to block everything out as she hopped from boy to boy that morning.

But something had stirred inside her that had caused the first crack to form in her wall. It terrified her because she hadn't seen it coming. She set her jaw and smirked dryly. Maybe she deserved it. Kevin certainly wasn't the only person she'd let down lately...

She walked to her closet and began idly thumbing through the various outfits in front of her. As her fingers crossed over a tight white sweater, she sucked in her breath and closed her eyes in memory.

NEXT -- Chapter 7: Alea Iacta Est