Prom Ch. 07: Alea Iacta Est

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's heart was pumping excitedly as she felt Matt guide her (by her ass) to the door at the end of the hallway. Part of her still couldn't believe what was happening but she was also surging with arousal. Who the hell was this guy and, God, the balls on him! And she had agreed to do it! It had now been six minutes since the handshake and Rachel wondered if they would even get to ten before his pants were around his ankles.

She tingled at how easily she had given it up. She had just met this guy, didn't know the first thing about him, and yet she was now letting him take her somewhere so she could give him some head. All because he had simply asked. My God, Rach, she thought with excitement and disbelief.

The door at the end of the hall let to a staircase down to the basement. Rachel thought quickly and estimated that the majority of casual blowjobs she had given in her life had been in basements. Often at parties. She thought of how many times she'd made the walk back up the stairs and popped her head back into the party and wondered how many people knew what she had just done. It gave her another tingle.

Matt walked her down the stairs and they surveyed the scene. The basement was partially finished with a living room area and another door to their left. To their right, in the unfinished part, a ping pong table was set up and a group of people were gathered around playing beer pong. A few more were on the couch drinking or chatting. A couple of people looked up at them but no one seemed to pay them much mind. Rachel took a deep sip from her drink and trembled as she felt Matt's hand run up the back of her shirt and touch her bra strap.

Matt guided her towards the door they had seen to the left; it seemed like as good a place as any to start. But it was locked. Matt started to turn away when they both heard a toilet flush. They turned back towards the door as it swung open and guy stepped out, still fixing his belt. He paused as he almost bumped into them, before flashing a knowing smile and nodding his head. Rachel felt herself redden and she looked down. Matt tipped his cup at the guy and gave him a grin. Yeah, buddy!

Matt led Rachel into the bathroom and closed the door behind them. Rachel heard the click of the lock and flinched with excitement. The bathroom wasn't that big; just a simple sink and a toilet on a white tiled floor. She glanced around nervously and caught their reflections in the mirror. She looked small compared to him. She watched as her own chest heaved with fast breaths. She was showing a bit more cleavage than she thought she was. She glanced up at his reflection and saw him smile.

"Hell yeah, babe. Let's do this."

Matt turned and backed up so that he was standing next to the toilet and facing back towards the door. He looked at Rachel expectantly as she turned away from the mirror and faced him. He grinned at her and pulled up the front of his shirt and began to undo his belt. He gave her a little nod.

"You good?"

Rachel didn't respond. She was still stunned that she was in here. With him. With anybody. More guys than she cared to admit had talked her onto her knees but this might have been the quickest, most effortless sales pitch of them all. Hi. I'm Matt. Wanna suck my dick? Cool!

She tingled again with excitement as she thought it over. How could she be so easy sometimes? This guy was pretty cute but she was out of his league, at least for something like this. She could've had her pick of any guy upstairs and yet she settled on the first one to come talk to her and bluntly ask her for a blowjob. It didn't make sense, but regardless, there she was. It puzzled her as she tingled further.

Sensing his anticipation, Rachel sunk to her knees in front of him. The tile was cold and hard on her bare flesh. While he loosened his belt, she absent-mindedly pulled the hair tie off her right wrist and began to pull her hair back into a ponytail. It was a common habit.

Before she knew it, she had removed his jeans and underwear and was staring directly into his hardening penis as she held it upright by the base. The music upstairs bumped gently as she recalled the song she had been dancing to. That had been less than ten minutes ago. How had this happened so fast?

With a final swallow of anticipation, Rachel leaned up into her new friend and took him deeply into her mouth. His cock surged as it began to harden rapidly.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiit," she heard him mutter as he reached down and placed a hand over her hair. "Damn, you know what you're doing huh?"

Rachel ignored his comments and again sucked him in hard. She began to lick over the underside of his shaft as she felt him start to expand further in her mouth. His dick was actually a little bigger than she had anticipated. A grower, not a shower, she thought.

She gripped her lips down hard by the base of his shaft and slid them forcefully back towards his tip. She repeated the movement a few times, picking up speed with each round until she was eventually bobbing over him at a good pace. She was blowing him evenly now and she began to move into autopilot.

"Yeah girl, yeah. Oh fuck. Yo. This shit is no joke."

Matt kept talking as he gently guided her bobbing head back and forth and enjoyed her talents. He was definitely a talker. Rachel was sucking him pretty steadily and it was clear he was enjoying her work. Honestly, Matt was surprised at how easily he had talked her into it. He was not shy about asking for what he wanted with girls and this often caused a harsh reaction. But he didn't care. He'd just move on to the next one and try again. He was decent looking and confident. He'd gotten his share of blowjobs and they had usually come as a result of his forwardness. And in this case, the early intel he'd gotten from his friend had served to embolden him further.

As Rachel had suspected, Brad had indeed told Matt that she was known to get talked onto her knees pretty easily. If he hadn't been hooking up with Rebecca for a little while now, he'd definitely have given it a go himself. But he didn't want that kind of trouble. And while he definitely lusted for some of Rachel's famed talents, why fuck up a good thing with Rebecca? She was just as hot and she had been giving him some of the best action he'd ever gotten. She'd fucked him a few times and blown him just as much. He had no point of comparison but he found it hard to believe that Rachel could suck a better dick given Rebecca's skill, attitude, and incredible lips. But he had heard whispers and he couldn't argue with what people claimed. So if he wasn't going to get any right now, he could at least hook up his friends.

Matt had seen him standing with Rachel and Rebecca and had called him over earlier in the night. Matt apparently knew Rebecca but wanted to know more about the hottie with the great rack. Brad told him what he knew about Rachel's rep and that he should just come and roll the dice. He said he'd put in a good word and call him over when it was time. Truthfully, Brad was also just curious to see just how easy Rachel might give it up. It would be good to know for the future, perhaps.

And easy it had been. Rachel and Matt were probably now passing the tenth minute of being acquainted and she was expertly sliding his dick in and out of her mouth. She figured they'd been in the bathroom for about five minutes and he had been making noises nonstop. She hadn't tasted him yet but she figured if she kept her pace steady, she'd get him revved up in no time.

Matt had been gently rocking his hand back over her head and enjoying the sensations when they heard the door handle jiggle. Rachel tensed for a second and began to pull off a bit but Matt tightened his grip and kept her on him. Not feeling like fighting it, Rachel sighed and kept working. She just hoped no one was coming in. The handle jiggled again.

"Yo! Occupido!" Matt called out sarcastically. A voice called back.

"The hell are you doing in there? Gotta take a piss."

Matt shrugged his shoulders and thought fuck it.

"Getting some head, bro. Just fucking chill."

Rachel tensed again and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment at his words. Really? He couldn't be just slightly discreet? She kept sucking.

"Oh, shit! Well good for you, man," the voice called back. "Still gotta piss though. How much longer?"

"Well, that's on her, bro," Matt called back with a smile. "Know what I mean? But I'll say this much, this one sure knows what's she doing. Shouldn't be long."

Rachel burned with embarrassment. What an asshole! He was completely degrading her and talking about her like she wasn't even there. Like she was just some object, used to get him off. And he had just had a nice casual conversation about how long that might take. She was furious. But for whatever reason, she just kept sucking.

"Aight, word. I hear you. Good luck."

The voice called back and finally fell silent. Rachel tingled with excitement and dread as she wondered if whoever had called out would still be waiting when she finished and finally opened the door. She would have to look at his face, her ears burning, as he smirked knowingly at what she had just been doing. He'd probably look at her lips, then her chest and finally her knees, which would definitely be red after kneeling on the hard floor for so long. It would be mortifying.

Rachel pushed the thoughts away and began to suck Matt even more enthusiastically. She had agreed to this after all and it was her fault she was down there. In a strange way, her embarrassment aroused her further and she felt herself pulsing between her legs as she began to more hungrily work the dick in front of her. She was starting to get hot and she was looking forward to his eventual climax.

For his part, Matt was getting close. He had tried to play it cool with his little conversation but he was in heaven. This girl sucked dick like a pro and he could only point to maybe one other blowjob that was close to as good. He smiled as he recalled it.

But this was turning out to be even better and he wasn't going to be able to hold on forever. Not only was Rachel so good at it, but his occasional glances down at her body made his dick surge further. He had a great view down her sweater and he wished he had somehow gotten her topless.

Also, simply watching her face was entrancing. Rachel looked so serious, yet calm at the same time. Like she was in her most natural state while giving head. Her cheeks were flushed with color as he watched them suck in forcefully. Seeing his dick disappear completely through her soft lips was heavenly. God, he was gonna cum soon.

Finally, he could hold out no longer. He tensed his grip on her head and his legs stiffened up. He felt the orgasm start to build through his body and his dick twitched inside Rachel's still enthusiastically pumping mouth.

"Shit, girl. Yo. I'm gonna-. Here it comes. Ohhhh-."

Matt bucked his hips into her face and erupted forcefully. He came hard, splashing her tongue with a few strong blasts. Rachel swallowed skillfully and remained sucking him with speed and force. His knees buckled and she grabbed his thighs for balance as he continued to cum in her mouth. He was mumbling and cursing up a storm as he kept it coming for longer than she expected. Her mouth was beginning to fill and she hoped he was almost done.

Finally, with a groan, Matt slumped back into the wall behind him and finished for good. Rachel leaned in to keep him in between her lips as she sucked him and ran her tongue around his tip. She kept blowing him tenderly until she tasted nothing further coming out.

Continuing the blowjob post-orgasm was something that drove boys wild. But truthfully, Rachel did it mostly just to make sure she got everything they were offering. She had on occasion pulled off prematurely only to catch a stray drip onto her shirt or her pants or, worse, on her face or in her hair. She figured it was just good business to stay on it until she was sure it was done. The pleasure-filled moans she received for her efforts were just icing on the cake.

When she was sure Matt was finished, Rachel pulled him out slowly and held his shaft by the base. She gave the underside one final generous lick from the top of his balls to his tip before removing her hand and leaning back. She looked up at him and smiled warmly out of habit. She then looked away and swished her cheeks.

She swallowed forcefully a few times, making sure she got everything before looking back to him. Normally she would stay down there and watch his euphoria-filled comedown for a while but her knees were killing her and she had to stand. She painfully pulled herself off of the floor and assessed the damage. Her knees were in fact bright pink and she brushed at them half-heartedly. Hopefully it was pretty dark back upstairs.

Matt had finished re-buckling his belt and Rachel tingled again as she heard the familiar final noise of a zipper coming back up. It was always the last sound that concluded her work. She turned back towards him and stared at him blankly. He gave her another smile and exhaled deeply.

"Damn, baby. That was hot. You just might be the best. So glad I bumped into you tonight. So fucking glad!"

"Compliments" like that always made Rachel feel conflicted. On the one hand, they were hollow and somewhat degrading. On the other hand, she was usually dealing with drunk, teenage boys who had just came in her mouth. What sort of poetry did she expect?

And did she even deserve it based on what she was doing? Agreeing to suck some guy's dick in the bathroom at a party after having met him just ten minutes prior wasn't exactly the stuff of great romance. The kind of bullshit, garden variety responses she often received in these moments was probably par for the course for what she deserved.

Rachel smiled at him weakly and responded back in a way that only lowered her standing.

"Yeah, me too. That was fun."

She rolled her eyes at herself. "Me too?" She was glad that a random guy had talked her into a bathroom after a short conversation? Her second statement wasn't exactly untrue. It had been kind of fun. Despite all the reasons not to do things like this, if they didn't arouse or excite her, Rachel wouldn't be doing them. It had been fun for her as well. Just not the same kind of fun as it had been for him.

She hated when she verbalized to a guy that these kinds of encounters were mutually beneficial. She should leave him thinking that she'd just bestowed on him a great, one-time gift. Like it was the luckiest night of his life. Instead she would give him the impression that this was something she liked doing and would possibly do again if he asked. And sadly, the latter was normally closer to the truth than the former.

Rachel felt Matt's hand on her shoulder and caught his eyes shoot to the door. She sighed and steeled herself for the potential embarrassment of seeing whomever had been waiting outside after Matt had crudely erased any doubt as to what they were doing in there. She reached for the door handle and unclicked the lock. The sound it made seemed so unnecessarily loud to her ears. Like it would be alerting everyone in the house that she was coming out and that they should come look. She sighed again.

She opened the door slowly and the pair stepped back out into the basement. Rachel swallowed as she quickly glanced around to see if anyone was standing by. Her heart sank as her gaze passed over a boy who was sitting patiently on the stairs. He gave her a big grin and popped up quickly. Exactly as she had predicted, she watched his gaze go from her face, to her chest, finally to her reddened knees. He looked back up with a smirk and shifted his look to Matt.

"Nicely done, bro. I can see why it didn't take too long in there."

Matt again obnoxiously responded. He was still resting his hand on her ass like she belonged to him.

"Dude, you have no idea. This girl-, shit, all I can say is 'highly recommend.' In fact, do you two know each-?"

Rachel whipped her head back up to Matt and shot him a menacing glare. Who the fuck did he think he was? Was he now just passing her off like she would-? She stopped and composed herself. She had to play it cool in these situations or she just looked worse. She gave him a mock smile and elbowed him jokingly.

"Matthew, don't be an ass. Let this poor boy finally go pee." She glanced back at the guy in front of her and gave him a sweet smile. "Don't listen to him. He's luckier than he deserves to be."

And with that she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and started to step up the staircase. As she climbed she heard the second boy call out jokingly.

"Well hey, I'll be right here if you want to swing by later. Would love to get to know you better, beautiful!"

Her ears burned slightly but she ignored him. The strange part was that a small piece of her tingled as she processed his stupid request and considered it for a split-second. For the briefest of moments, it made her surge with excitement. She smirked at herself and continued to the top of the stairs.

The pair reached the basement door and walked back into the thrust of the party around them. Rachel's reaction to the boy downstairs had helped her regain a bit of power. Plus, no matter how strong the feeling of buyer's remorse she sometimes felt in these moments, getting a guy off still always made her feel hot and confident. It was with this confidence that she finally brushed Matt's hand off her ass. She couldn't believe she had just let him guide her around the whole time like that. But then again, she couldn't believe much of anything about the past twenty minutes.

They made their way back to where they had left Brad and Rebecca arguing. The quarreling lovers were no longer openly yelling at each other but they didn't look all that lovey-dovey either. Brad again had his hand on Rebecca's back, but she was looking a different direction, probably intentionally.

As Rachel and Matt approached them, Rebecca's head snapped to attention and her eyes widened again. She shot Matt a vicious glare and then turned back to Rachel. Her face softened and she raised her eyebrows inquisitively. When she saw Rachel's sheepish expression, she sucked in her breath and narrowed her eyes again. She shot Brad another glare and pushed his hand off her back. She stepped forcefully towards Rachel and took her by the hand. She intentionally bumped her shoulder into Matt's chest and shoved him out of the way.

"Excuse me, asshole," she hissed harshly.

Matt gave her a surprised smile and raised his hands up over his head. She glared at him one last time and began to walk down the hallway at a hurried pace, practically dragging Rachel behind her. Rachel was very confused, and as she felt her friend pull her from the boys, she shot a glance back at them. The last thing she saw as they disappeared behind the crowd was Matt lean in and give Brad a bro-hug. He saw their bright smiles as Matt began to gesture with his hands as he spoke. She swallowed hard and turned back to keep up with her friend's strides as they marched down the hallway.

Rebecca didn't stop pulling Rachel behind her until they found themselves outside of the house on a back deck. When they finally reached an unoccupied corner, Rebecca released her friend's hand and turned to face her. Her expression was one of anger, but also concern. She sighed and then spoke.

"Rach! What did you-? Did-?" She breathed out and steadied herself. "What did you do with him?"

Rachel stared back at her friend's unexpected inquisition with a dumb look on her face. Rebecca wasn't naïve to how Rachel operated. She'd never cared about her friend's proclivity for "friendliness." It was one of the things Rachel liked most about her. Rebecca did her own thing and she didn't judge others for theirs. Why was she giving her the third degree here? And what did she expect Rachel to say?