Prom Ch. 07: Alea Iacta Est

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh, well, I mean, we, um-. We went over to the-." Rachel stopped stammering and widened her eyes. "Shit, Becca! What do you want me to say, here?"

Rebecca's jaw tightened as she took another deep breath.

"Why would you just-? Had you even met before?" She sighed again and lowered her voice, leaning in further. "I know you wouldn't let him fuck you. Did you suck his dick?"

Rachel's mouth hung open as she stared completely confused at her friend's demeanor. Rebecca had never asked her about her activities, except in a joking "girl-talk" kind of way. She might express mock disappointment when Rachel revealed that she had given head to some guy that Rebecca deemed unworthy. But she never expressed true anger or judgment. She was making Rachel a little nervous.

"Becca! I-, I mean, yeah, I guess. Why are you so-? Tell me what's wrong!"

Rebecca leaned back and threw her head up towards the sky in a show of disbelief. She looked back at her friend and almost shouted.

"Rachel! See, this why you-." She sighed. "I swear, sometimes you're just so-. Really, Rach? Him? After what, like, five minutes?"

Rebecca caught herself and swallowed as she saw she friend staring back at her, wide-eyed and mouth agape. Rachel was no softie and had plenty of attitude and fire when she needed it, but in this moment, Rebecca had caught her completely off-guard and she looked like she was somewhere in between shock and tears. Rebecca closed her eyes briefly and leaned back in. She put both her hands on her friend's arms.

"Rachel, oh my God, I'm sorry! Really, I'm sorry. I'm being a bitch. This has nothing to do with you." She grinned at her shell-shocked friend. "You know me, sweetie. No judgment zone here. You do you and don't look back. I just-."

Rebecca swallowed what she realized was the start of her own tears and attempted to stay in control.

"You're my girl and I don't want you messing with-." She steeled herself and found her attitude again. "Look, Matt's a dick. He's not worth your time. Listen, sit down for a second."

The girls sat down together at a table bench right at their feet. Rachel was still a bit shocked and hadn't said a word. She realized that Rebecca's strange behavior was now coming from a place of concern and protection. But she still didn't understand.

Obviously Rebecca didn't like Matt and that fact made Rachel's stomach twist as the regret over their encounter began to grow. But Rebecca didn't much care for a few of other guys Rachel had found herself involved with, and she'd never reacted like this. She kept her wide eyes on Rebecca's face and waited for her friend to speak.

"Rachel, look. So I don't know, it was like maybe, a few months back. The spring, I guess? Anyway, I was at a party and met your new friend Matt. Obviously he's kinda cute and he was pretty confident about himself. I imagine he gave you a similar full-court press to what he gave me. I'd been partying a bit, we all were, and I guess I was kinda into it. Anyway, we, like, danced together for a while at the party or whatever. I think I made out with him some. So he asked if I wanted to leave and go to his house for a little bit to 'hang out.' Now, you know me. I know you know me."

She grinned at her friend and Rachel grinned back.

"Look, we're not shy girls. And like I said, I was kinda loose and into him, I guess. So I was down. He drove me back to his house. I think I was, like, kissing him again during the ride. He had this douchey black truck with bench seats so I was, you know, like all pushed up on him. Probably being a bit of a whore." She giggled again. "You know me. I might have even been, like, rubbing on his-."

Rebecca shook her head with a laugh as both girls gave knowing grins. She continued.

"Whatever! I'm a whore, okay? So we got to his house and, like, his parents aren't ever around or something. I don't know. But the house was empty. He didn't waste much time and he got me into the basement. I was definitely a little buzzed, maybe more. So he sits on the couch and I start going to town on him. I was pretty, um, ready. Then he asks if I'd, like, kinda, dance or strip for him. I guess I'd been grinding into him pretty good at the party, and you know how this butt has a mind of its own." She playfully patted the back of her jeans and shook her head.

"So, like I said, I was into it so I agreed for whatever dumbass reason. I was, like, dancing on him, kinda straddling him. Totally stripper-mode. He was grabbing all on me and it was actually kinda hot. So I'm taking off my clothes all sexy and he's telling me how hot I am. Grabbing on my boobs and my ass and stuff. Whatever. So, I'm, like, completely naked and I tell him he's next. He whipped his shirt off and told me that I should do the rest."

"So I'm, like, basically kneeling in front of him, undoing his pants like I'm about to-. Well, I mean I guess it should've been obvious what he wanted. And, like, I wasn't gonna fuck him but I, you know, kinda wanted mine too, right? So I got his pants down around his ankles and I'm playing with his dick a little and he's telling me how hot I am and how he'd wanted my lips all night. So I'm, like, well, I'll give you a little something here but, you're definitely gonna return the favor, right? He's all, oh yeah, of course, baby. Oh my God, I'll rock your world. I got you. For sure."

"Now I'm still all worked up so I start sucking his dick. But before I can get into it, he asks me to tell him how much I want it. I know some guys like that stuff. I felt a little weird but I told him what he wanted to hear. Of course now, I feel like an idi-. Anyway, so I'm all, like, exaggerating my words, trying to sound sexy. Yeah, baby, I want it. I want to suck your dick so bad. Please, I need it in my mouth. I'll make you cum so hard. I'm, like, practically moaning a bit."

Rebecca paused and rolled her eyes as Rachel gave her a knowing smile. Rachel had been there, too. More than a couple times actually. Some guys just got off on that kind of thing. And Rachel always felt that she was down there anyway and about to do something a lot more personal. So she might as well add to the experience. She'd talked dirty and said things she'd never want played back to her. But it got her kind of hot too and it was all part of the game.

Rebecca swallowed and continued.

"So, like the slut that I am, I'm, like, now practically begging to give this dude a blowjob. Finally, he seemed satisfied so I resumed giving him head. I don't know if the dirty talk had fired me up even more or if I was just in a rare mood but I want to town on him. Like, I even-. Whatever, point is, I went way above and beyond if you know what I mean. He wouldn't shut up while I was down there. Just keep running his mouth and mumbling." Rachel smiled as she recalled Matt's same talkative behavior from the bathroom.

"Anyway, I was down there for a little while and finally he starts mumbling about how he's getting close. And, then, he asks-."

Rebecca shook her head like she couldn't believe her own words.

"He asks if he can cum on my tits."

Rebecca paused and raised her eyebrows and Rachel gave her a surprised grin in return. Again, Rachel was no stranger to this request. It wasn't her favorite thing but she rarely turned a guy down if he asked. A guy's orgasm was her favorite part of the process so she always wanted it to be as pleasurable as possible. She had taken it on her face more than few times and on her boobs even more often. And of course, as can be the case, she'd gotten it in an eye or in her hair on occasion.

That was the main reason she didn't prefer it. It was always a risk that the guy, who had little control at the moment, would wildly shoot some onto her hair or get it on her shirt and then she'd a have a potential problem.

Nothing was more embarrassing than someone knowingly seeing, or God, pointing out, that she had not done an adequate clean-up job before rejoining whatever situation she had come from. It had happened once or twice and caused her a great deal of humiliation. She shuddered as a few memories popped into her head.

Rebecca spoke again, thankfully shaking Rachel from seeing visions she didn't care to remember.

"So, like an idiot, I agree. So, I finally get him there and he pulls out of my mouth and starts, you know, whatever. Well, his aim sucked. He got just as much on my face as on my chest. Rach, it was, like, by my ear! God. So I'm, like, on the floor, naked, looking ridiculous and this douchebag is just lying back, panting and admiring his work. Dickhead doesn't even give me anything to clean up. So I stand up and look for a towel or something. I walk over to this shelf and start pulling out tissues like I have the damn flu."

She giggled again.

"Anyway, I'm, like, trying to clean myself off. There's no mirror. It's ridiculous. So as I'm standing there, naked, wiping my face, I sarcastically mentioned that I hoped he had something good for me to make up for his lack of aim." She raised an eyebrow at Rachel. Rachel knew what she meant.

"So, right at that moment, this motherfu-."

Rachel noticed that for the first time, Rebecca's silly smiles were gone and her face had begun to harden again. Rebecca lowered her voice a bit and leaned in.

"This motherfucker says to me, 'Oh, yeah, about that. Look sorry, honey. I appreciate the gift and all. But that's not really my thing, ya know?' He was so casual about it too. Just sitting there, pulling his pants back up and completely reneging. So I was furious. I started to ask him what exactly he meant by 'not his thing' and reminded him of what he had said when I had agreed to, you know, take care of him."

Rebecca's face hardened further and it looked like tears might be beginning to form in her eyes.

"So." She swallowed over her words as they came out slow and choppy. "He, um, he says 'Yeah, just not my style. Y'all know that, right?' And in that moment, a closet door opened and I watched as three other dudes came stumbling out laughing their asses off."

A tear fell from the corner of Rebecca's eye as she tried to steady herself. But her voice was now quivering quite a bit.

"So, I mean, that asshole-. Um, I guess when he had gotten me to agree to go back to his house, he texted a few of his boys and told them to go over and hide in the basement and that they'd get a nice show." She swallowed hard.

"So, these three guys that I'd never seen before are now slapping hands and laughing hysterically while I'm ju-. Fuck, Rach. I'm standing there, completely naked, still wiping this douchebag's-." She couldn't finish the thought. "Plus, they had been there the whole time and watched as I did my little strip show and then practically begged to suck his dick."

Rebecca trailed off and stared straight ahead at nothing. Her eyes were watery and she was fighting back further tears. She was a tough girl and Rachel had never seen her like this. Rachel's state of shock and confusion from earlier began to evaporate as feelings of anger flooded through her body. She turned her head and glanced back at the door leading into the party. She couldn't see Matt anymore but she felt her jaw tighten with rage.

Rebecca had regained her voice for the most part and was wiping away two small tears.

"Anyway, the rest was pretty much a blur. I remember not knowing what to do first. Cover myself? Yell at them? Yell at Matt? Christ, finishing cleaning his fucking-? I just remember trying to hastily clean myself up and cursing them all out as I struggled to gather my clothes. I looked ridiculous and felt like the biggest loser. They were all loving it and the other boys kept saying things like, 'Oh, why are you leaving? Let's keep the party going? I'll take care of you. I have better aim. Blah blah blah.' It was humiliating. So I stormed out of his house and practically walked a mile before I finally called Jenn to come get me. I just didn't want anyone to see me in that state. I didn't want to admit it to anyone. It was bad enough that four people saw the whole thing. I just-..."

Rebecca was now back in control but her face was still pained. She turned back to face Rachel who had been watching her with concern and spoke softly.

"So, Rach. You understand why I didn't want you to-." She sighed knowing that it was too late.

"Well, whatever. It is what it is now. Just, you don't need to be messing with a cocksucker like Matt."

Both girls flinched at her strong language. Not only because it was a harsh, but because even though Rebecca had used the term in a completely different, pejorative context, it's literal definition stung both girls unexpectedly as they both knew what they had done for him.

Rachel continued to swell with anger as she felt suddenly protective over her friend and the humiliating tale she had recounted. Rachel, too, had been walked in on "mid-act" a few times and once or twice she'd had the suspicion that it hadn't been an accident. It was a cruel thing to do to someone, but in a strange way, it had also always aroused her a bit. She didn't like being the butt of a joke, but at the same time, the idea that someone had been watching her as she performed sexually got her very excited.

But nothing like what Rebecca had just described had ever happened to her. That was way over the line. Rachel tried to picture herself in the same position, staring back, naked, as a group of guys laughed at her and what she had been doing. She strangely felt herself tremble with excitement. The reaction upset her as she couldn't understand why the thought would possibly arouse her in the slightest. It was the height of disrespect. It should make her angry, nothing else. So why did a slight jolt shoot between her legs?

Rachel pushed her embarrassing thoughts aside and rose to her feet. She grabbed Rebecca by the hand and pulled her to her feet.

"C'mon, Becca. There's no way I'm going to let that dickhead think that it's okay to-."

"Rach, no, stop. Please, it's not worth it. Plus, you already-."

Rebecca stopped herself. She didn't want to make Rachel feel even worse about what she had just done with Matt. If Rachel had been feeling any shame about so quickly agreeing to blow him, knowing how he had embarrassed her friend probably made her feel like an accidental traitor. Maybe she shouldn't have said anything.

But Rachel was fired up and wouldn't be stopped. It was her turn to defend her friend.

"Hell no, Becca. Come on."

The girls marched angrily back into the party and found Matt and Brad standing where they had left them. The boys were still smiling and joking about something when they approached. Probably about Rachel's handiwork. They both stopped and turned to look at the girls, the smiles leaving their faces as they took in the gorgeous, but entirely pissed pair looking back at them.

"Hey, you're back," Matt started as he began to smile again. "Where'd you go? We were actually just talking about yo-."

Rachel stepped into him and cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up, baby dick," she spat in his face. Her chest heaved and she was surprised at her force. Both Rebecca's and the boys' eyes shot wide as they reacted to Rachel's unexpected attack. Even a few people nearby heard and turned slightly to listen.

"You don't talk about me, or her, understand?" Rachel was easily half-a-foot shorter than Matt but she glared right up at him like a pit bull.

Matt was completely unprepared for her words, especially in light of how she'd been with him earlier. He swallowed hard and looked around nervously. What the hell had set her off? He glanced behind Rachel and saw Rebecca's cold green eyes staring straight into his. Oh...

He found his voice finally and attempted to sound cool.

"Whoa there, sweetheart! I don't know what exactly got into-. 'Baby dick?' First off, you know that's not true..."

It was a clever shot and found its mark with Rachel. She winced a bit and tried to keep her composure but he had found her weak spot. She shouldn't have called him that. All it did was provide him an opportunity to remind her of what she had just done for him. What she had been talked into with just a handshake and a smile. God, it had only been a few minutes since-. She could still almost taste him.

Rachel took the body blow but steadied herself.

"Fuck you," she repeated, keeping her eyes narrow. "Just because I-." She licked her lips.

"If had known what a piece of shit you were, (she pulled Rebecca's hand and yanked her up so they were now standing shoulder to shoulder), I would've told you to shove that thing right up your own ass." Her eyes flashed with rage.

Brad watched her nervously. It was a strange thing. Rachel was even hotter in her current state (as long as her anger was directed towards someone else). She was electric and her fury made her appear more passionate, even sexual. God, she was gorgeous. And the description Matt had just given him about her blowjob skills-. Brad swallowed and his dick stirred a bit. What was she talking about though? Why was she suddenly so angry?

Matt looked down at Rachel with a combination of fear and amusement. He had never expected anything like this. She had been so submissive and dutiful earlier. He'd never talked any girl into something as easily as he'd done with her. Before she had come back, the wheels in his brain had already begun to turn as he'd thought about getting with her again. He could certainly get her to his house if she had gone into the bathroom with him so easily. He had been worked up just picturing her lips down on his dick again in the future. And if he got her somewhere alone, maybe he could get her to go even further.

His eyes flicked down from her face to her chest, which was now quivering with fury. He realized she was staring at him so he came back up to meet her gaze. The fact that he had been bold enough to break eye contact with her during this and even sneak another look down her sweater seemed to enrage her further.

Rachel's eyes flashed again and she almost stammered with anger and began to call him out for his wandering eyes.

"Are you actually fucking thinking about-?" She breathed in deeply and set her jaw. She pulled Rebecca in closer to her and hugged her to her side. "Yeah, well take a good look now."

Truthfully, both girls looked stunning. Even in this state. Had it been a different context, any guy would've loved to be presented with such a statement.

"Soak it in, douchebag. Because this is as close as you're ever going to get."

Without really thinking about it, Rachel brought her hand up her left side and slowly cupped it around her breast and gave it a gentle squeeze for emphasis as she kept her eyes locked on him. He might have gotten what he got from her, but there were still some things he'd never see or experience.

"Again."

Rachel narrowed her eyes at Matt's singular response. "Excuse me?"

"As close as I'll ever get, again."

Matt was slick and he had again found the perfect counterpunch to Rachel's fury. Of course, that was the problem. She made it easy for him. By doing what she did for him, she allowed Matt to have the upper hand over pretty much any future confrontation. Yeah maybe it wasn't the most important thing in the world, but it was a pretty rock solid comeback for anything she might say.

She could cut him down in any number ways for any number of legitimate reasons. And he might coolly respond: Yeah, remember the time you sucked my dick after like five minutes? That was cool. Rachel burned with shame and anger at herself for giving up that trump card, especially now that she needed it. This was the ugly side of being how she was. If a guy wanted to be an asshole and throw it in her face, it was a bullet that was always available.