Prom Ch. 07: Alea Iacta Est

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing her hesitation, Matt spoke again before Rachel could regain her footing in the argument. "Look, it's obvious now that you two have been comparing notes." He flicked his eyes over both girls as they reddened with embarrassment.

"What's the problem? Were you arguing about which of you did a better job?"

Matt gritted his teeth as he dropped the bomb. He knew he might've gone too far but he had no shame in returning fire.

Brad had not really been listening to the words of their argument but his ears perked up and he raised an eyebrow as he saw Matt indicate to Rebecca as well. He saw her face redden and he swallowed hard. Wait, did she and Matt have a history?

Brad turned his head to his friend and cocked it slightly. Matt was never shy about talking about his conquests. But he had never mentioned Rebecca's name. When had it happened? Was that why she had been so angry before as Matt had started to chat Rachel up? Did they have bad blood? Matt could definitely be an asshole and had left more than a couple of angry girls in his wake.

Brad remembered him even one time telling a crazy story about hooking up in his basement with some hot chick who, after she had just finished sucking him off, had watched in horror as a few of Matt's lacrosse buddies had busted out of a closet they'd been hiding it. Matt had set the whole thing up and thought it was hilarious.

He'd said that chick was beyond livid and his only regret was that she had given him the best blowjob he'd ever gotten and he was pretty sure a repeat was now out of the question (coincidentally, it was the same blowjob that had flashed through Matt's brain in the bathroom earlier as he watched Rachel gloriously bobbing her head in front of him. He'd made a mental note to move it to number two on the list. The crown had changed heads). Brad shook his head at the memory of the story and then felt his heart skip. He looked back at Rebecca's face, quivering with anger and splashed with hurt. No way. It couldn't be the same-

Brad's thoughts were interrupted as he heard Rebecca explode. She had been silent the whole time but now, loud enough for plenty of people to hear, she unloaded on Matt.

"You are SUCH a FUCKING asshole."

Her words were loud and slow and her voice trembled as she spoke. She hesitated for a second, staring daggers into his eyes. She thought she might even hit him. But instead she shoved her shoulder in between the two boys, spreading them apart in surprise.

"C'mon, Rach," she called back through gritted teeth. "Not one more second in this place."

Rachel gave Matt one final glare and shook her said silently. She glanced over at Brad as well with confusion and watched as his startled expression alternated between the girls. How could he be friends with this asshole? He and Rebecca weren't, like, an exclusive couple, but they had been pretty intimate for a while now. They obviously had some feelings for each other, even if they were primarily just enjoying the hookups. How could he not at least stand up for her a little? Maybe he didn't know...

Rachel watched as Brad weakly reached for Rebecca's shoulder as she pushed past him. He looked like he'd seen a ghost. Rebecca viciously shrugged away his grasp.

"Don't fucking touch me," she shot at him. Her voice almost cracked and her gaze lingered on him for a second. Tears were back in her eyes.

"Rebecca, I-I, look, I don't know wha-."

Rebecca shook her head angrily and turned away from him in a huff. Once again, she was dragging Rachel away from the two stunned boys, this time towards the front of the house. Rachel allowed herself to be pulled away and started to follow Rebecca out of the door. Just as she passed through the threshold, she turned back one final time at the guys behind her. She shook her head and exhaled deeply. What a mess.

***

Rachel felt tears well in her eyes as the memory of that night washed over her. Rebecca. God, she missed her. That had been such a hard night for her friend. And she had been so defensive of Rachel. They both had protected and stood up for each other and it had brought them a lot closer together. So much closer.

From that night on, they were pretty much inseparable. They'd even had a few wild times together over the next few months. There was that time they had-. Rachel swallowed away a pleasurable jolt as a particular vision popped into her head. Wild times, indeed.

However, the warmth of the memory faded quickly and was replaced by an almost debilitating chill of shame and regret. A lump formed in her throat and felt the tears rushing in hard. She sat down in her closet and hugged her knees to her chest. Still just in her underwear and socks, she felt her chest begin to shake and rumble like in the first moments of an avalanche. An intense splitting pain rippled through her stomach and her head began to spin. She finally stopped fighting back and her emotional wall cracked again. A low sob escaped her lips as she squeezed her legs in tight.

She and Rebecca weren't friends anymore...

NEXT --- Chapter 8: That Girl