Prom Ch. 15: Catharsis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like she was confused by their treatment of her and she thought if maybe she did it again (maybe better this time) that they would suddenly come around and act sweet and friendly and respectful towards her. It was never the case and she knew it. But it didn't stop her. And she had felt that type of feeling about Jeff as he'd teased her in front of Jessie so boldly. She'd known at that moment that she should stay away from him. But here she was.

Breaking her train of thought was a gentle horn beep. She looked over and saw Jeff had pulled into the spot next to her. He was grinning slickly and she sighed as he motioned for her to come over. She didn't really want to get in his car, but she wanted to be seen in public with him even less. With a look of resignation, she headed over to his spot, opened up the passenger door and slid quietly into the seat next to him. His car was kind of messy, like most boys' cars. And it smelled a bit like smoke and old grass. She looked at him expectantly and raised an irritated eyebrow.

"Well? What was so important?"

Rachel swallowed as she watched Jeff's eyes fall over body. She was suddenly glad she had worn those clothes. All she needed was to have another tight shirt or low neckline and he'd be on her in a second. As it was, he was looking pretty hard. She snapped her fingers.

"Uh, hello?"

Jeff grinned and brought his gaze to her face. "My bad. Ok, so look, I just wanted to apologize about the picture. I, um, well, I just took them, like, for myself to enjoy later. I didn't mean to send the one to Tyler. I just-. Shit, I just couldn't help it, ya know? That had been so hot."

Rachel swallowed at his words and spoke unsteadily. "Um, 'them'? Did you take, like, more? She felt her face starting to get hot.

"What? Oh, shit-, well-." He grinned wider. "Yeah I mean, I just snapped off a few real quick. But don't worry! You saw the one I sent to Ty. You can't even tell that it's you really, right? I didn't send him the others where-. Nevermind. Don't worry."

Rachel felt shoulders slump with dull exhaustion. She was so tired of it all. She sighed in exasperation and looked at him with a defeated stare.

"Ok, so is that it? Jeff, what do you want? Why am I here?"

He remained grinning back at her but his tone came out trying to sound innocent and apologetic.

"Wha-? No, I mean-, I just wanted to apologize in person. I shouldn't have taken them and I definitely shouldn't have, you know, sent them to anyone. I just wanted you to know that I'm going to delete them all, okay? Just didn't want you to hate me is all." He shot her the same sad face he had when he'd started to talk her into doing what she had done for him earlier that day in his basement.

Rachel stared back at him blankly. "Um, oh-kayyy. Well, thanks, I guess." She rolled her eyes in annoyance and turned back towards the door. "Is that all then or-?"

As she turned, Jeff quickly reached out and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Yeah, well, I mean-, well, no. It's just that-." He exhaled and cleared his throat.

"Look, I'm just gonna say it. I've been thinking about you all fucking day. Shit. Look, I would never even say this out loud and I don't know why I'm telling you but listen. After you and Kevin left, it was just me and Jess at the house. So she was feeling a little frisky or whatever, and like right there in the dining room, she starts giving me a blowjob. And, like, look, Jessie knows what she's doing. She's no virgin. But I couldn't even get hard barely after what you did. Like she was doing it for a few minutes and finally I just stopped her and told her I was hung-over or something."

Jeff nervously flicked his eyes between Rachel's face and the floor as he continued.

"So I mean, I've just been in agony all afternoon. Shit, you have no idea how fucking good you are at-." He swallowed at her blank expression. "Look, I'm sorry about everything and I'm gonna delete all those pictures and whatever. And I won't bother you again, I promise. But c'mon, I just need-. You think you could do me again real quick? Just help me out? And then we're done. I promise."

Rachel took in all his jumbled words with not even a flinch or a blink. She had known what he was going to ask for before she'd even pressed send on her text to him. She'd known it when she got in the car and she'd known it when she pulled into the parking lot. And she'd known it when he'd started waxing on about some lame apology and how he hoped she didn't hate him. She'd heard this story from others before. The facts might be different but the plot was always the same.

One thing Jeff had said did flood her with a quick burst of unexpected arousal. The mention of how he could barely even get hard for his girlfriend after being with her had sent a pleasurable jolt through her body. She hated herself for it but she couldn't help the competitive feelings she felt and the power and sense of accomplishment knowing that a guy thought of her when he thought about sexual pleasure.

She loved knowing that even boys with their own steady supply of action from girlfriends, or regular hookups or whatever, even they wanted it from her above all else. She tingled again and bit her lip. It was the first movement she'd made since he'd began talking.

However, this was ridiculous. She knew it was a setup and it was just another wrong and ugly thing to do. She started to think about what she would say to him to swat away his silly request. Her thoughts swirled.

Really, Jeff? So you tell me to come meet you because it's "important" but all you have to say is that you're sorry for humiliating me and you hope that your apology will be enough to get me to, what? I don't even know. Suck your dick again right here in your car?

Rachel laughed to herself and shook her head. She started to speak, but none of those thoughts formed into words. She was so beyond checked out and she had no energy left for even the slightest fight. She looked at his desperate eyes and hopeful grin. She could tell that he knew what he was asking for was crazy but that he also half-expected her to do it.

And why wouldn't he expect that? Look at what she had done that morning. He'd watched her blow Rob and then just as easily agree to do him next. And, shit, he had talked to Tyler again so he'd surely heard about all that, too. So why wouldn't he expect her to give in? It was what she did. It was who she was, really. Lately, anyway. And she simply had no fuel left to prove otherwise.

She looked into his eyes and spoke with a distant, resigned tone.

"Fine. What do you want?"

Jeff had to stifle a cough as he took in her surprisingly easy surrender. He had hoped he could talk her into something, especially with the talk of the pictures floating around. But he hadn't been sure. She'd already done him that day and he had been kind of a dick to her. Either way, he had expected a bit more of a fight at least. His dick twitched in his pants. He really had been suffering all day thinking about her. It was crazy how long ago it seemed; it had been less than twelve hours.

With a rush of excited energy, he quickly whipped his head around and spoke.

"All right, cool. Um, so you gotta be back here by six? Okay, well why don't we just take a quick drive around and you can take care of it while we go?" He gave her an unnecessary wink. She knew what he meant.

Rachel sighed and nodded weakly. Jeff felt himself surge again and he quickly turned the car back on and began to back out of the lot. He pulled onto the main road and drove a minute before turning down a less crowded street. He looked over at her with an excited grin.

"I'll just cruise around through here so there are less people nearby. We're all good." He took his right hand from the steering wheel and placed it on Rachel's headrest, opening up his lap for her. He nodded.

"Whenever you're ready, babe."

Rachel swallowed again and exhaled. She didn't even feel guilt anymore. She just felt tired. She just wanted to get it over with and go back to feeling numb again. She repositioned her body and began to lean over the center console. But Jeff stopped her.

"Hey, wait. Um, what about the shirt? You gotta give me another view of all that, right?"

Rachel sat back up and smirked at him. "Jeff, I'm not taking my shirt off in the middle of the day in your car. It's bad enough that I'm-. Look, no." She started to lean over again.

"Okay, okay, I hear you. But look, at least take a few of those buttons down so I can get a little something while you're doing it. That's fair, right?"

Fair.

Rachel again rose back up and looked at him weakly. She sighed. So much for her conservative outfit. Her baggy flannel shirt was now just a loosely hanging access point to her tits. She would've been better off wearing her yellow tee again. But she still didn't have the strength to argue.

With a blank stare, she reached towards her chest and slowly unbuttoned her shirt down to her upper stomach. She had only a bra on underneath because she hadn't thought any of it would come into play. She let the sides of her shirt fall open and Jeff immediately ran a hand past them and cupped generously over her bra. He looked at her deviously. "Um, any chance you could-?"

"Jeff, no. No more."

Rachel finally had a sticking point. She'd pop a few buttons, lean over, and suck this guy's dick in his car (for the second time today), but hey, she wasn't losing the bra! What a mighty stand! She smirked at herself and began, once again, to lower her face into his lap.

She undid the button on his jeans and slid his zipper down easily. With a firm tug (and some help from him), she slid his pants and underwear to his thighs. His dick was fully erect and Rachel smiled dryly at seeing a familiar sight. It wasn't the first time she'd been up close and personal with this particular penis that day. She hoped it would be the last.

Without feeling her usual doubt or arousal, Rachel simply parted her soft lips and slipped Jeff's dick into her mouth. She sucked him in and came up halfway before pushing back down and bringing her nose to his neatly trimmed pubic area. She was on autopilot from the start. She began to smoothly bob her head up and down over his lap and run her tongue along the side of his shaft as she sucked him. It was purely mechanical.

She wasn't mailing it in entirely, however. She was working with the same concentrated skill that had gotten her though many casual blowjobs in the past. She even felt her enthusiasm pick up a bit as they drove. It wasn't born of arousal or desire to make him feel good, it was simply an automatic response. She was sucking his dick the way she knew how and she was going to keep doing it until he came. It was simply a job she had to complete and she didn't care if it took a few minutes or twenty. She was checked out and acting purely on muscle memory.

Jeff didn't waste much time enjoying the early rounds of her mouth before sliding his right hand into the front of her open shirt. He probed around awkwardly before fondling and groping at her full, heavy breasts as best he could. He finally slipped his fingers into one cup of her bra and began rubbing and squeezing directly on her skin. It wasn't nearly as perfect as his earlier session with her when she had been sprawled out naked, lying over him on the couch. But it would do for now.

As she expertly sucked away, Jeff did his best to hold back as long as possible. He had hoped he might be able to talk her into something like this again, but he was also aware that he had pushed it pretty far to this point. This might be the last time her incredible lips were down on him and he wanted to make sure he enjoyed every second. There would be no way that this experience could match the erotic, brain-melting perfection of her whirlwind performance earlier in the morning, but that didn't mean it wasn't deeply pleasurable. As he slid his fingers over her nipple and the soft flesh of her breast, he yearned to see her naked again. But while that wasn't possible, he smirked at how she still looked strangely sexy. Her boring clothes even made sense; the casual flannel-and-jeans outfit perfectly matching the exceedingly casual nature of giving some road head during a Sunday afternoon drive.

After a couple minutes of turning down random streets and attempting to circle around within the general vicinity, Jeff decided he needed to park and fully enjoy the experience. Eyeing a standalone restaurant that appeared closed, he grinned and pulled smoothly into the lot. It would be perfect. No one would be coming in and out and he had a clear view of the street in case anything looked suspicious. He put the car in park and leaned his head back as the pleasure washed over him.

Rachel had felt the car slow and stop and she'd figured they had pulled off somewhere. Normally, this might give her pause, or at least force her to look up and assess the situation. But she simply kept sucking. She didn't care. She didn't care at all. She just wanted to get him off and have him take her back to her car and hopefully leave her alone from there on out.

She furrowed her brow that that final thought. Her actions over the past twelve hours had probably sent Jeff a pretty clear message. She'd shown him her willingness to succumb to his requests without much of a fight. Jessie hadn't been enough to stop her. Nor had Kevin. Nor had him teasing and degrading her. She had no feelings for him yet she was now servicing him for the second time out in some parking lot.

It reminded her of her 'relationship' with Matt over the past few months. And that had been something she felt completely powerless to stop. Would Jeff be the same? Would he be after her again? Before he left for school in the fall, would she end up having his dick in her mouth a couple more times if he pushed it? She hoped not, but a part of her simply didn't care.

As they sat parked in silence, only the gentle noises of her lips filling the space, Rachel's mind continued to wander.

She thought of the time that she'd been blowing Rob before school and Eddie had surprised them. What a mess. Eddie. God and that had led to her to doing him too. She almost had to laugh at how she could be. And there was no better example than what she was doing right at the moment. It was like a business transaction. She wasn't horny or into Jeff. She hadn't been given a long sales talk or been guilted or coerced. He'd asked and she'd simply agreed. She'd sucked his dick in the morning, he'd spent the day with his girlfriend, and now she was sucking his dick again in the afternoon. That easy.

Rachel thought about it as she smoothly twisted her lips up and down his shaft with automatic precision. Here she was, parked somewhere she didn't know, just giving yet another blowjob. She thought about all the things she was good at and the accomplishments she had. In her closet hung a state championship jacket. She was a good student, or at least had been when she'd wanted to be. She was sharp, funny, energetic, and outgoing and she'd likely been the envy of a lot of people over the years.

But the one thing she realized people would define her with above all else was what she was doing right now: making a boy squirm with pleasure as she sucked on his cock. Her willingness was legendary, her experience was proven, and her beauty was lusted after. It was a perfect storm. She was the hot girl who gave a lot of really, really good head and there were few people whose lives intersected with hers that would disagree, either based on rumor or direct experience.

She often found herself tallying up just how many boys she'd done it to during her life. But she never let herself finish the thought. It was surely a higher number than she'd want to say out loud or even think. She thought of how she habitually made a little 'Ding!' noise in her head every time she gave a blowjob to someone new (she'd been quite the campanologist lately). She had made that noise with Jeff already today, but now she was down there for the second time. She sometimes wished her mind wouldn't race while she did what she did. She just wanted to focus on the task and be done. She hoped she soon would be.

Jeff was holding back with all his strength but he was losing the battle. He glanced at the clock on the dash. 5:27. She'd been sucking his dick for over ten minutes. He was actually pretty proud of himself. He thought about how hard he had been all day just aching to feel her mouth around him again. Jessie's weak attempt had felt like a gentle peck on the cheek after what Rachel had done.

The image made him stiffen. He felt a little strange about that. Jessie was nowhere near Rachel's match in skill, and she wasn't as objectively attractive either. But she was a pretty girl and she had given him more blowjobs over the time they'd been dating than he could count. She definitely knew what she was doing by now.

So the fact that he'd felt almost nothing when she had excitedly slipped off her chair and gone down on him that morning made him nervous. Had Rachel ruined him? Would he ever enjoy it from Jessie again? He shook away the thought. He would. Right? The sensations from Rachel were just so fresh and exciting. They would fade in time. Right? Jeff realized he wasn't sure...

But one thing he was sure about: his clock was ticking. Two minutes had passed since he'd checked the time and Rachel was not showing the slightest sign of tiring or slowing down. He watched her head bob in his lap as her ponytail bounced. It was hot as hell but it was also something to admire. She was like a machine. He could see the side of her face as she sucked him on him and he marveled at how relaxed she looked. It was in stark contrast to her aroused excitement from earlier that morning. She was simply doing what she did best and she didn't really seem either into it or not into it. It just was. And sadly, it was coming to an end.

Jeff felt the familiar quake deep inside him as he prepared for release. Rachel didn't appear to be aware and she hadn't changed her motion or technique in the slightest for several minutes. With a hard swallow, Jeff felt his legs tighten and he shoved his hands back into her shirt and cupped her breast tightly under her bra. He began to exhale quickly as he squeezed her chest roughly like a stress ball. With his left hand he touched Rachel's ponytail and brushed at her hair idly. He cursed out loud as his clock approached zero.

Rachel heard his warnings but changed nothing. She worked him smoothly between her lips and moaned gently as her lips slid up and down his shaft. She felt his hand grip roughly on her breast and she winced in slight pain. That very second, Jeff lost control and shot off deeply into her mouth. His hips bucked and she closed her eyes in concentration as he came again and again. It wasn't a huge amount but she was still surprised at it based on what she had done to him earlier. He was breathing heavily and pawing all over her chest as his dick twitched repeatedly.

Rachel could taste him as he filled her mouth and she smoothly began to swallow while she kept his shaft gripped firmly between her lips. Finally, his hold on her breast began to and she felt his tensed legs begin to relax. Inhaling deeply through her nose, she brought her lips up towards the head of his cock and began to suck on it gently. She closed her eyes and swallowed firmly until she was sure she had finished the job.

She was about to pull off and conclude her work, when for some reason, she decided to stay with it a bit longer. He had already finished coming and there wasn't anything left to do for him. Regardless, she parted her lips and took him deeply back into her mouth. As opposed to her usual tight suction and intensity, she instead sucked on him gently, almost sweetly.