Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've wanted to do this since the moment I saw you." He spoke against her lips and she shuddered, his hands slid round her thighs to her curved ass and squeezed pulling her closer against him. Her clit rubbed against his trousers and she bit her lip her hips moving faster and his fingers pressed harder into her skin as she brushed against his cock.

She froze suddenly and let out a shaky breath. "Hyde we shouldn't."

His body trembled and touched his forehead to hers. "There's someone else isn't there? I heard him in your room the other night."

Her cheeks flushed red and she shook her head. "It's not that.

He kissed her again and she moaned as he pulled her hips down harder against his. "Then what?"

"I'm not good for you, I'm not safe for you." He slid the straps of her nightdress down her arms freeing her breasts to his gaze, softly he ran a thumb over her small pink nipple. She shivered and he leant to flick his tongue over the sensitive skin.

"I don't care, after some of the things I've seen I think I'm safer with you than without."

"I might hurt you."

"I don't care."

She writhed against him almost in frustration. "I cant do it again, I don't want to watch you die."

"I have a few years yet, I'm only twenty-one. You have plenty of time to get tired of me." She opened her mouth again but he kissed her keeping her quiet. "Will you shut up, I want you, you want me, we're adults."

"Hyde its not safe, I have people looking for me, bad people and if they knew about you they would hurt you and I wouldn't be able to stop them."

He sighed looking into her eyes, the black of her pupils grew bleeding out until her eyes were two black pools in her face and she shook all over. She was terrified. "OK, but next time you climb into my lap in the middle of the night I wont let you off so easy." He kissed her again and she moaned quietly. "And there will be a next time."

He lay down keeping her against his chest and stroked her back softly, she rested her head on his chest and by the time they fell asleep the sun was coming in through the window.

*

Three days passed, they moved from town to town and each time they stopped she made sure they slept in separate rooms. On the fourth morning she walked into his room and sat on the chair, she sat up on the bed and rubbed his hands over his face.

"Everything OK?"

"I think I've found one."

"A Demon?"

She nodded and rested her feet on the bed. "I sent the wolves out, they came back stinking of it."

"But how did you know?"

"I asked around last night while you were with that pretty redhead," she raised an eyebrow and he shrugged.

"Hey you cant get jealous sweetheart, you know you could have me any time you wanted me."

"Oh I know," she pushed her fingers through her hair and winked. "So I was asking around and this man was telling me about a town a couple of hours away, crops dying after nothing but good harvest, animals all coming down with this strange disease, sudden changes in weather, nothing but rain. It's a good a lead as any we've had so far so I say we look into it."

"OK," he stood and pulled his shirt over his head, stepping into his boots he hefted his bag over his shoulder and motioned for her to walked ahead. "Ladies first." He watched her rounded ass sway as she walked before closing the door behind them and following her downstairs, they set off through the trees riding in silence. Finally he spoke up.

"How many things are you?"

She turned to look at him one eyebrow raised. "Excuse me?"

"You know, you've been bit by a Vampyre, a Naiad, what else?"

"More than you want to know kid, I would scare you."

"Try me."

"Basilisk, Shapeshifter, Were. Witch, Vampyre and Naiad you know about. There was a time I wasn't very careful with the things I was fighting, I got sloppy."

"So you can turn into all of those things?"

"Not exactly, I have the abilities of all of those things. The strength and speed of a Vampyre, the ability to change my shape like a Were or Shifter, I have the venom of a Basilisk and Naiad and I have the magic of a Witch. I'm not fully one of any of them, I'm a little bit of all. that's why they call me a Halfling."

"You can change your shape?" She nodded. "To what?"

"Anything, a shifter can turn to anything, animals, people, Were's can only turn to animals. I was bit by a Werewolf so when the full moon comes I turn to a wolf, no control over that one. Until then I can be anything I want."

"Really?" He paused trying to find the right words before simply blurting it out. "Can you show me?"

She let out a husky laugh. "You're like a little boy," pulling Aramis to a halt she looked carefully at him. "You really want to see?"

"Yeah."

"OK," she slid to the ground. "What do you want to see?"

"Whatever you want to show me?" He joined her and watched as she began to undress.

"Animals don't wear clothes Hyde," she stood naked before him and shook her hair over her shoulders. The air seemed to move around her and she dropped to the floor, in her place was a small red fox, she sat her tail wrapped around her feet and watched him her head on one side.

"Holy shit."

The wolves whined and sniffed cautiously at the stranger, when they picked up her scent the larger of the two licked her nose and wagged his tail.

Hyde reached out and she allowed him to stroke behind her ear, he smiled as she rubbed herself around his legs before moving away and as he watched she changed before his eyes and stood naked, he looked at her hungrily and she felt a heat start in her belly as the look on his face.

"Hyde," she had meant it as a warning but it came out a breathless whisper and his smile was feral as he took a step towards her, he placed a hand on her waist and pushed her backwards until she hit a tree. He ran his hands down to her thighs and lifted her, pulling her legs to wrap around his waist and pressed against her. She slid her hands in his hair and sighed as he pressed against her, she could feel his hard cock and arched her back pressing her breasts against his chest, he kissed down her neck and she gasped before freezing and laughing softly.

"What?" He looked over his shoulder and smiled, the animals watched them, the larger wolf tilted his head to the side and he lifted her away from the tree. "Stay."

He spoke to the animals and walked through the trees, when they were out of eyesight he lifted her higher so her legs were over his shoulders and kissed the inside of her thigh. He rested her back against the trunk of a tree and curling his hands over her thighs spread her open and dipping his tongue inside her.

"Hyde," his name was a soft moan and she held his hands against her thighs, he kissed higher pressing his lips against the smooth mound of her pussy before dragging his tongue along her slit collecting the juices there. Gently he teased her clit with his tongue and she shuddered dropping her head back against the tree and a laugh escaping her throat. "You're unbelievable."

He smiled and looked up at her, keeping his eyes fixed on her he dipped his tongue inside her again and watched them darken into two black pools, he thrust deeper with his tongue and she tensed, her stomach clenching and dug her nails into his hands. Her tongue came out to wet her lips and she bit down muffling her moan, he slid one finger inside her and worked her clit with the tip of his tongue, he worked her until her breath stuttered and she gripped his hair keeping his head against her as her hips thrust against him crying out as she came. He added a second finger and pushed up working his tongue faster against her drawing out her orgasm until she tensed and screamed hoarsely as her whole body shook and he dropped her down his body to kiss her letting her taste herself on his mouth.

He held her up with his hands on her rounded ass and she wrapped herself around him her whole body still shaking from her orgasm and he pressed against her. Reaching between them she undid the ties on his trousers and his hard cock rested at her entrance, he looked into her black eyes and she saw the control in the bright green depths.

"Are you sure?" She nodded. "I wont be able to stop, I need you to be sure."

She placed as finger on his lips and pulled him closer with her legs around his waist, he slid into her tight heat and his eyes closed, he dropped his head to rest on her shoulder. She felt as good as he dreamed she would. Her fingers quickly undid the buttons of his shirt and she pushed it away feeling his warm skin beneath her hands, he kissed her throat, sucking gently and marking the pale skin. Her tight pussy gripped his thick length tightly and she began to roll her hips against him listening to his soft growls of pleasure and his hands dug into her skin holding her tightly and beginning to thrust into her he gritted his teeth against the orgasm already building. She thrust back matching his hips, driving him deeper inside her and she moaned, in a mixture of pleasure and pain, as he hit deep. She could feel another orgasm building and she threaded her fingers in his hair pulling his head to her breast until he took a nipple into his warm mouth, gently he teased it with his teeth and she shuddered as he bit harder.

"Hyde!" She dropped her head back against the tree her fingers tightening in his hair as she came and he looked back at her smiling. Moving one hand to her throat he held her back against the tree and thrust harder.

"Again."

"I cant." Her voice was breathless and she shook all over, he slid his hand between them and found her clit with his thumb, a husky cry ripped from her lips and her hands came to rest on his chest her nails digging into the skin.

He kissed her and his smile was feral. "I said again." His thumb worked across her clit and he thrust deeper pressing hard against her and she whimpered in his ear. Her nails dragged down his chest leaving long scratches that bled and he swore before gritting his teeth and the words forced themselves through.

"I'm cumming." He growled and pushed deeper inside her as he came filling her and she cried out as her own orgasm ripped through her body. For a moment they did nothing, he held her against the tree panting against her neck until he felt the shivers in her body subside and he lifted his head to look at her. Her eyes had returned to their original white and her face glowed pink as she watched him and a slow smile curved her soft lips.

"You OK sweetheart?" She giggled at the tone of his voice, he sounded very pleased with himself.

"You really have a high impression of yourself."

"I have had no complaints so far, I want to carry that on." He placed her gently on her feet and pulled his trousers up and she reached up to rest her forehead against his closing her eyes, he tied his trousers and still bent at the waist to keep their faces level he kissed her trembling lips. Softly he trailed his fingers down her arms and took her hands gently. "Tell me you wanted that."

"I did."

He sighed and nodded. "Good," he kissed her again and lifted her back into his arms, holding her close he carried her back and watched as she dressed herself again. When she was done they watched each other and he saw her cheeks flush pink under his stare, he stepped towards her and slid his fingers through her soft hair and kissed her, her hands came up to grip his wrists.

"I've never met anyone like you." His voice was low and she shuddered at the darkness there.

"You should count yourself lucky for that. I've told you already, I'm no good for you."

"And I told you I don't care." He kissed her again and she moaned her mouth opening under his, her hips pressing forward feeling his cock, already hard again, press against her stomach and she lifted on her toes trying to get closer. He cupped her ass in his large hands and lifted her higher so he could press into her softness before breaking the kiss with a strained growl. "Ugh fuck, we'll never get there at this rate." He didn't let her go though, instead leaning down to kiss her again his tongue finding hers and she moaned again against his mouth. He growled and held her away at arms length looking down into her eyes. "Daida."

His voice was dangerous and she shuddered but stayed where she was breathing quickly. "We should go."

He nodded but didn't let her go. "No more separate rooms, no more not letting me touch you, no more resisting me sweetheart." She nodded in agreement to his words, she didn't think she could say no to him. "No more talk of how you're not good for me." She opened her mouth to protest but he covered her lips with his own and she moaned again as he kissed her desperately. "No more." She nodded again and he lifted her onto Aramis and climbed into his own saddle. They didn't say a word the rest of the journey and when they arrived at the village she stroked the wolves and sent them into the woods to wait, he slid to the ground and lifted her down to stand in front him, she rolled her eyes.

"I can get down from my own horse," she tried to sound angry but couldn't force herself to it instead arching her back and pressed her ass against him feeling his still hard cock against her. His hands balled into fists and he swallowed hard. She stepped away and walked through the town her eyes darting from side to side looking at the houses until she stopped outside one house. "There's something inside there."

He stopped next to her and shivered. "It's cold here."

"I think we've found our Demon, come on we'll come back tomorrow. Its late now and we'll need a plan."

An hour later they were in a room in the village tavern, she bent over the desk reading from a heavy book. She had taken off her boots and the black corset and he watched her round ass, he practically drooled at the sight and listened to her husky voice as she spoke.

"We'll need to talk to the family, its our best chance. Let them know that we understand what is happening and try and convince them to let us help them."

"How are we going to do that?" His voice was strained and she shuddered but didn't turn, she could feel him close behind her and her hands curled into fists on the desk.

"Tell them the truth, its been the best way so far."

He took a deep breath but couldn't hold himself back any more, stepping forward he pressed against her and she sighed at the feel of his hard cock against her. He took hold of her hips and held her still listening to her gasp as he thrust against her and smiled, she reacted to his softest touch and she pushed back against him dropping her head forward so her hair fell over her shoulders hiding her face. He ran his hand up her back and pulled gently on her hair until she lifted her head and turned to look at him over her shoulder, her mouth hung slightly open and her breath was quick and he pulled her up so her back was against his chest with on arm. With his free hand he undid the ties on her trousers and pushed them down, she stepped out of them and kicked them away while he unbuttoned her shirt. Her arms were caught at her sides where he held her around the waist and she had no choice but to stay still while his large hand cupped her breast and his calloused fingers teased her nipples. She arched her back pressing her breast into his hand, lifting on tiptoes she tried to push her ass back against the throbbing length in his trousers but she was too small, she moaned and struggled desperate to feel him closer. He moved back to sit on the edge of the bed and she fell into his lap, her legs fell either side of his keeping her spread open and he thrust up listening to her moan. His hand still covered her firm breast and he squeezed, her sharp intake of breath sent lust shooting through his stomach and he held her tighter around the waist as she tried to get up.

"Don't fucking move." He spoke into her ear and she went still instantly, something about this man, his rough voice and his take charge attitude fascinated her and she couldn't help but do whatever he asked her to. He had a control over her that even Dalton didn't match and as his hand tightened on her breast again she bit her lip and rolled her hips against him, her hair fell down his back and he kissed her throat, licking, nibbling and sucking until she was trembling against him and he could feel her moisture soaking through his trousers, wetting his cock. Trailing his fingers down from her breast to her quivering pussy he stroked her gently and she jerked against him, her hands curled into fists against his thighs and he let go of her waist to hold her leg and pull her wider. Bringing a finger to her lips he fought back a groan as she suckled obediently, trailing back down her stomach leaving a wet path on her pale skin before pushing inside her tight heat.

"Oh god Hyde," her hands came over his shoulders and dug into his hair and she thrust her hips forward against his hand pressing her round ass against the bulge in his trousers and he gritted his teeth.

"Careful what you do sweetheart or I'll cum before I'm even inside you."

She didn't say anything, she wasn't sure she could. Instead she thrust harder against his hand urging him silently and he gave her what she wanted pushing another finger inside her and she cried out huskily and her fingers tightened in his hair. He started to work his fingers inside her tight pussy and his free hand came up to hold her throat, he squeezed gently and she gasped as her breath stuttered and she thrust harder against his hand fucking herself as she felt her orgasm grow.

"Don't cum yet."

"Hyde please." She could barely talk and he kissed her neck pushing his fingers deeper.

"You don't cum until I tell you to."

She bit her lip and fought to stop herself from cumming, her whole body shook with the effort and he teased her, played with her, drawing out her orgasm until she almost screamed at him. "Hyde! Oh god Hyde please." She begged and he turned her so she faced him, freeing his hard cock from his trousers he lifted her and positioned her so the tip stretched her entrance, he took hold of her hands and held them behind her. He knew she was strong enough to break his grip but she let him take control, he leant forward and whispered in her ear, his words hot against her cool skin.

"I'm going to fuck you slowly. I'm going to slide in deep and you're not going to move, you're going to let me do what I want with you. I'm going to fuck you slow and hard and just when you're about to cum I'm going to stop and watch you shiver and moan." Her eyes didn't leave his as he spoke and she felt she could cum already. "You want to cum don't you sweetheart, I'm not even inside you yet and you're already so close." He pulled her down slightly letting more of his thick cock slide inside her, she growled and he slid his free hand up her body so his fingers brushed her hard nipple. "I going to fuck you deep and when you think you cant wait any more I'm going to fuck you hard. I want to feel your little pussy cum around my cock, you're going to cum over and over again and when you think you cant cum any more I'm going to hold you down and make you cum again."

"Hyde," she begged him with that one word and he smiled and pulled her down until he was buried inside her and she almost sobbed at the feeling of him hard and deep in her pussy.

"But first," he spoke against her ear and she shuddered. "I'm going to fuck you slowly."

He kept hold of her hands and his other hand moved from her breast and he curled his fingers into the soft flesh of her round ass, slowly he lifted her until only the tip of his cock remained inside her and held her there feeling her pussy quiver around him before pulling her back down and holding himself deep. Slowly he lifted her up and down listening to her moans as they grew louder, her body trembled and he knew she was close, as she reached orgasm he stopped, she teetered on the edge her hands curled into fists and her eyes closed as she came down and he began to thrust again. Three times her brought her to the brink until her eyes flew open and she stared at him desperately, there was fire in her eyes and she shook with the effort of keeping control. He smiled and leant forward to kiss her.

1...45678...10