Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter sweetheart?" She whined but didn't say anything, she wasn't sure she could. In his chest he felt pride swell that he could bring this beautiful exotic creature to this level of ecstasy and holding her ass pulled her down to grind his hips against her. "You want to cum?" She nodded frantically and he bit her lower lip. "Tell me."

"I want to cum."

"Beg me." Her cheeks heated the pale skin turning a soft pink. "Beg me to cum."

"Please can I cum? Please Hyde I need to."

He growled and flipped them so she lay on the bed, driving deep into her he fucked her hard, his hips pistoning against her violently and she cried out her hands digging into her hair and her legs locking around his waist. Her large breasts bounced with each thrust and pain laced the pleasure as the tip of his thick cock hit against her cervix deep inside her, he held one breast his rough fingers tugging at the small pink nipple teasing the skin and she finally came undone. He felt her juices bath his cock as her orgasm ripped through her slender body and he fucked her faster barely allowing her to come down before pushing her to another orgasm and she trembled thrashing against the bed.

Taking hold of her curved hips he spun her so she was on all fours and, ripping his shirt from his body, he slammed back into her and she pushed her ass back against him wantonly. She didn't think, she couldn't, the sensation of his thick cock spreading her consumed her mind and she curled her sharp nails into the sheets beneath her and he held her tightly haring the materiel rip under her fingers. Reaching out he wound her long red hair around his hand, pulling he watched as her back arched her pose becoming almost obscene and it looked as though she were offering her ass to him. He smoothed his hand over the snow white skin before smacking hard and she screamed as she came again, her hot pussy milking his cock and he pushed deep inside her again spilling his seed into her welcoming heat.

They collapsed to the bed and he rolled off her to lay on his back staring up at the ceiling, reaching across he rested his hand on her curved ass stroking the heated skin where he had spanked her, she lay on her front her head turned so she could look at him and smiled lazily.

"I could really get use to this." Her voice was husky and he felt the stirrings of lust again, he didn't know what this girl was doing to him but something about her drove him wild.

"As could I sweetheart," he squeezed her ass gently and she sighed. "So what do we do now?"

"Wait until morning then we go and try and talk to the family, we have to speak to that Demon."

He nodded and pulled her close to him, she curled against his side and he stroked his fingers across the cool skin of her arm. "How old are you?"

She frowned up at him. "What do you mean?"

"You said death had forgotten you, how old are you?"

"I was born on the sixth day of the sixth month 1166, I was bitten on the sixth day of the sixth month 1185."

"Wow."

She blushed slightly and wouldn't look at him, he gently tilted her chin up to look at him and stroked his thumb across her cheek. "What's the matter sweetheart?"

"I don't know, I've just never spoken about this before. It sounds weird when I hear it out loud."

"We don't have to talk about it?"

"No it's OK, its kind of nice being able to talk about this with someone other than Dalton."

"Who's Dalton?"

She took a deep breath. "When I was nineteen I was sent to kill a Vampyre who had been making a nuisance of himself. He agreed to the deal so was allowed to live among humans but had been taking too much and too frequently and people were starting to realise. I was sloppy, I was young, new and he bit me, I didn't die though instead I changed. Dalton is my Sire."

"Sire?"

"He was the one who turned me, it means we have a bond, we always will. He's the only person I've been able to talk to for years."

"You haven't seen him for a while?"

She looked up in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"You sound like you miss him."

"No I still see him, its just not the same any more."

He held her tightly and for the rest of the night they spoke quietly together. When the sun came through the window he stirred and looked down at her, she slept peacefully her head cushioned on his muscled chest and her hand laying over his heart. Gently he turned her onto her back and lay between her legs, sliding his hand down her body he cupped her breast gently and rolled his hips against her feeling his cock harden against her. She gasped slightly in her sleep and her back arched trying to get closer as her eyes fluttered open, he kissed her and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, she pressed her hips against him urging him inside but he kissed her keeping her still.

"Shh shh, slowly sweetheart, I want to enjoy you."

She whimpered in frustration but lay back and let him teased her with slowly thrusts that pushed the head of his cock inside her but nothing more. She felt herself stretch around his thick length and bit her lip clutching at his shoulders, he pushed into her slowly and groaned as her tight pussy clamped down around him. He rested his weight on his forearms either side of her head and began to move slowly, rolling his hips he heard she gasp each time he hit deep inside her and her nails dug into his skin and she pressed her hips upwards.

"Faster." Her voice was soft and he smiled but did as she asked, her breath sped up and she moaned. Her nails broke through the skin and he hissed in pain as he felt blood roll over his shoulders and suddenly she went still beneath him, she rolled them and he was surprised at how strong she was, keeping her chest close to his he felt her breathe in her scent with her button nose close to his neck. She shivered in his arms and he stroked her back gently.

"You're hungry?"

She shook her head. "Hyde no."

He slid his fingers through her soft hair and pulled so her lips rested on this throat, she whimpered and he felt her sharp fangs scratch the skin. "Please don't." She tried to pull away but he kept her still and she moaned in defeat. He winced as her fangs broke the skin but as she pulled on his neck and he felt his blood flow into her mouth he groaned and taking hold of her hips thrust up hard into her. She cried out the sound muffled and met his thrusts driving him hard and deep into her hot pussy, he felt some blood trickle down his neck and onto the sheets beneath them and dug his fingers hard into her hips bruising the pale skin. She was close, she could feel the tightening of her stomach muscles and the heat spreading up from her fucked pussy, she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back against the bed straightening up and tossing her head back. Her hair fell down and brushed his thighs and she raised herself up before dropping back down his thick length, he looked up at her his blood dripping from her chin, down her throat and between her breasts as she bounced on his hard cock, fucking herself to orgasm. His hands still rested on her hips but he brushed over her clit with one calloused thumb and her muscles went taught as her pussy quivered around his cock as she came. He sat up holding her around the waist with one strong arm and with the hand still on her hips moved her pushing her orgasm higher as he kissed her tasting his blood on her tongue, pulling her down so he could push as deep inside her as he could he bit her shoulder quietening his shout as he came filling her with his hot cum and she cried out as her eyes rolled back in her head. He held her to him breathing heavily and she rested her forehead against his smiling guiltily.

"You taste so fucking good." She felt his cock twitch inside her as she spoke and moaned as a shock went through her body. "Down boy."

"I never thought I would hear someone say that." He laughed breathlessly. "Holy shit Daida."

She kissed his neck and flicked her tongue over the puncture wounds, the healing properties in her saliva healed the skin instantly and she moved her head back to kiss him. "We should go, we need to speak to the family."

He didn't let her go and she laughed. "Hyde come on, if you're going to keep distracting me like this I'll have to leave you here."

He kissed her and tipped her sideways off his lap. "Fine," standing he dropped a kiss to her forehead and began to dress. She pulled on a pair of black trousers, a white shirt, a black corset and her boots, piling her hair into a messy knot on top of her head she turned back to him.

"You ready?" He nodded and they walked from the room, he followed her down the street until he felt the cold seep into his bones again and she looked up into his green eyes. "You let me do the talking." He nodded and went to step round her but she stopped him with a hand on his chest, she wore her gloves again and he looked down at her. "You stay outside of the room." He opened his mouth to argue but she shook her head. "You stay outside the room and you don't come in for anything understand?" He looked at her eyes with had darkened with fear, they were a stormy grey and he touched her cheek gently.

"Are you OK?"

"You stay outside and you don't come in for anything, do you understand?"

"You know what's in there don't you? Have you met it before?"

"Hyde just promise me that you will stay outside and you wont come in for anything."

He looked into her scared face. "I promise."

She sighed in relief and without another word knocked on the door, a plump woman in her mid-thirties answered and a look of relief passed over her face. Her eyes filled with tears and she clamped a hand over her mouth, she looked exhausted.

"It's you?"

Daida frowned. "Sorry?"

"She said you'd come, a girl with red hair and white eyes. She said you would come, you're going to help us." The woman grabbed her arm and pulled her inside, Hyde followed and shut the door behind them.

"Who said I would come?"

"My daughter, she's..." The woman's voice broke and she wiped a tear from her cheek. "She's not herself, its like she's two different people but she said you were coming and you would help her. There's evil in my little girl but you'll find it wont you? You'll find it and you'll stop it."

"Yes ma'am." Daida seemed unsure of what to do and Hyde reached forward and touched the woman's shoulder gently.

"What's do you mean its like she's two different people?"

The woman turned to look up at him. "She's changed, she was the sweetest girl never hurt a fly but then she changed. One night just like that, she hurt me and my husband. We went to the doctor but he said there was nothing wrong, she was a healthy little girl, we were going to go to the priest but she said to wait for you. Please help her."

The husband came from the kitchen and looked at Daida. "It's you," his voice was tired just like his wife's and he shook when he laid eyes on the girl. "You're going to help our little girl."

"I'm going to try," she glanced up at the ceiling, she could feel the dark presence in the house and clenched her hands into fists trying to steady the shaking. "Take me to her."

They climbed the stairs and stopped outside a closed door. "She's in there," the woman pressed close to her husbands side. "Please help."

Daida turned to Hyde. "Stay out here."

"I want to help you."

"You're not ready, not for him. You keep them safe."

He reached for her but she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. The girl lay on the bed, she looked to be about ten years old with blonde hair like her mother spread across the pillow beneath her head. Daida turned back to the door and placed her hand on the wood.

"Gortorri incantarum." A blue light pulsed from her hand into the wood and she turned back to the bed, Daida sat beside her and placed her hand on the girls forehead. She could feel the heat coming from her skin through the material of her glove and closed her eyes. "Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, dominates, Ut coven tuam secura tibi libertate servire facias, Te rogamus, audi nos! Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos! Terribilis Deus Sanctuario suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae, Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae.Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri, Benedictus Dea, Matri gloria!"

An unholy scream ripped from the girls lips and her eyes flew open, from her open mouth poured a black smoke and she sat up panting. Daida touched her cheek and waited until her eyes focused. "Go, go outside and don't come back in here."

The girl nodded and hurried from the room, the door slammed closed behind her and Daida stood watching the smoke as it hurtled to the ground and when it cleared a figure stood in the room with her.

"Daida, its been a long time my sister."

She took a breath trying to steady her voice. "Adramelech, it hasn't been long enough."

He smiled and studied her with his head on one side. "Still as beautiful as ever." She stared into his white eyes, a mirror image of her own and felt the fear clutch her chest again, his hair was white and soft looking hanging in curls to his shoulders. He wore a black shirt and trousers the shirt unbuttoned to his stomach showing the pale skin of his chest and he took a step towards her.

"This isn't your usual Adramelech, going after children."

"I heard you were looking for a Demon, so I gave you one."

"You knew I would come?"

"I know everything about you sister, your strengths, your weaknesses. What makes you scared, what makes you sad, what makes you cum." She blushed and he laughed softly. "Such modesty darling." He moved towards her and she took a step back.

"You stay away from me."

"But are you not happy to see me? You knew I was coming, the Order told you."

"I'm not going back."

"That's not what I'm here for, I'm here for you. I have missed you sister."

"Go to hell."

"Only if you come with me, we've all missed you."

She shuddered as she pushed the memories that now flooded her mind down. He moved so he was stood in front of her and reached out to gently touch her cheek, she flinched and he tutted.

"Shh shh, I'm not here to hurt you darling, how could I? My sweet little sister. I'm here to bring you home."

"I wont go." She tried to move backwards but her feet were rooted to the spot.

He slowly undid the buttons on her shirt and peeled the corset away from her body, she shivered and shook her head. "Please don't." He slipped a hand inside her shirt and cupped one breast, she moaned quietly and he smiled.

"Come home with me. You belong with me, you always have."

"No please, I don't want to."

His eyes flashed red and he spun her pressing her against the wall, holding her wrists behind her back with one hand he trapped them between their bodies and spoke into her ear. "You shouldn't say no to me darling, you know I don't like it."

"Please Adramelech," her voice shook. "Please don't."

"You just don't get it do you? I like it when you beg me."

He reached round to her front and undid the ties on her trousers, yanking them down he pressed one finger inside her and she cried out in pain.

"Daida?" Hyde's voice came through the door and she heard the handle as he tried to get in. "Daida what's going on?"

"You brought a friend?" he spoke into her ear and heard her whimper as her pushed another finger into her tight pussy. "Maybe we should invite him in as well."

"Please don't hurt him."

"You like him?" He pushed his fingers deeper inside her and she bit her lip trying to muffle her cries of pain. "What will you do to keep him safe?"

She felt the cold dread settle in her stomach and she dropped her head forward to rest on the wall. "I'll do anything, just please don't hurt him."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

He smiled. "Beg me sister beg me to fuck you."

She sobbed quietly, she knew what she would have to do to stop him from hurting Hyde and she closed her eyes. "Fuck me Adramelech. Fuck me hard and make me scream. Please I want you to."

"Good girl." He freed his hard cock from his trousers and spat on his fingers before pushing them back into her. He sawed them in and out before removing them and slamming into her from behind, she clamped her lips together trying to stay silent and closed her eyes as he took hold of her hip and began to thrust against her. Soft moans escaped her and she pressed her cheek against the wall, the stone cold against her heated skin. The pain burned in her stomach and her hands curled into fists behind her back, the nails digging into her palms hard enough to draw blood. His grip on her turned gentle and he kissed her neck softly, she shivered and he trailed his fingers over her hip and between her legs. She sucked in a breath as he teased over her smooth mound before finding her clit with one finger, she tensed as she waited to see what he would do and he remained still making her wait, knowing what it did to her. He pressed gently on the small nub of her clitoris and she moaned quietly pushing her ass back against him and drawing him deeper, he held her hip and moved her on his cock feeling the wetness of her pussy coat him with her juices as her pleasure began to build. He pulled held onto her hair gently and turned her head, kissing her he groaned as her lips opened under his and he thrust harder listening to her little moans.

"Daida!" Hyde shouted from outside the door, he slammed his shoulder into the wood trying to break it open but it was as though it was made of stone, the family stood behind him.

"What's going on? Is she OK?" The mother sounded worried and held her daughter tightly.

"I don't know." Hyde smashed into the door again.

"What's it doing to her?"

"I don't know!"

She could hear him outside the door, she tried to block him out as the pleasure built inside her. Adramelech thrust harder feeling the walls of her pussy quiver around his thick cock, he pressed harder against her clit and she whimpered against his mouth.

"You going to cum for me?" He whispered. "Is that what you want?" She couldn't talk but pressed back and he smiled, he rubbed her clit faster listening as her moans grew louder and finally she cried out against his lips, her pussy milked his cock as her orgasm consumed her and he followed filling her. He stepped away and tidied their trousers before stroking her hair.

"He likes you."

She slid to the ground pulled her shirt around herself and pulled her knees up to her chest, he knelt beside her and gently touched her cheek. "You know I don't want to hurt you darling."

"I'm not going back. They'll have to kill me."

He sighed. "They haven't sent me yet, this was a personal visit, a family reunion. Please think about coming back, we need you and you need us."

"I don't need anyone."

He looked at her sadly then leant down and kissed her forehead, he was gentle and she shivered as she remembered how it had been between them before any of this happened. "I love you sister."

A tear rolled down her cheek. "I love you too my brother."

The black smoke engulfed him again and when it cleared he was gone, the door slammed open and Hyde burst into the room. Immediately he wrapped a blanket from the bed around her and lifted her into his arms.

"What did he do to you?" She shook her head and curled into his broad chest, he held her tightly and hurried out of the house ignoring the families words as he ran back to the inn. He lay her gently on the bed and she looked to the tub.

"I want a bath."

He nodded and filled a metal pot with water and hung it over the flames that danced in the fireplace, when it was boiling he poured it into the tub and turned to fill the pot again. He heard her stand and he clothes drop to the floor and spun round taking a step towards her.

"Daida wait its too hot." She held up a hand and he stopped as though his legs were stone, he couldn't move. She stepped into the boiling water and sank down in the tub, pulling her legs to her chest she rested her chin on her knees and stared vacantly. He watched her worry mounting in his chest and when he felt he could move again he sank into the chair at the desk, finally he spoke.