Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back and stripped naked before moving back between her legs and teasing her entrance with the head of his cock, pushing slowly he stretched her open and buried himself inside her listening as she whimpered. He held his weight with one hand on the back of the sofa and thrust against her slowly, listening to her quiet moans, his other hand curled around her small waist and he kissed her his tongue stroking over hers. Her fingers were still tangled in his hair and she rolled her hips against him. He dug his fingers into the soft skin of her ass and pulled her harder against him fucking her hard and listening to her soft cries as he hit against her cervix sending jolts of pain through her. He stood and spun her, bending her over the back of the sofa he slammed back into her from behind and pulled her head back with his hand in her hair, she shuddered and he watched the muscles play under her pale skin. He slapped her ass and she jumped pushing back and driving him deeper inside her, the skin turned a soft pink and he stroked his hand print soothing the skin, she shivered and he knew she was close. He reached between her legs and found her clit with his finger, stroking gently, she tensed and cried out her tight pussy milking his cock and he thrust back into her as he came.

They collapsed breathless on the sofa and he pulled her to sit on his lap curled against his chest, he stroked her back and kissed her shoulder, she was quiet and he tilted her chin up to look into his eyes.

"It's going to be OK sweetheart."

She nodded and kissed him. "I know," she rested her head back on his chest and closed her eyes for the first time in her life excited for the future.

1...5678910