Protocol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir, no problem. I was going to take her to eat after the movie and bring her home right away."

"Sounds like a nice evening. Set the pizza down there and here you go, keep the change."

"Thank you Mr. Golden. I'll see you in school tomorrow Bethany," he said turning and going out the front door.

After the door closed everyone except Bethany busted up laughing, "DAD did you have to be like that! Why did you have to say anything about RULES? My God you embarrass me so much!"

"Oh honey, I wasn't that bad. Now let's get to eating and watch Godzilla," said with a terrible Japanese missed syllable mouthing.

Godzilla is one of my wife's favorite monsters. Hell we went to see the movie a couple times while it was still in theaters.

After the movie it was meeting time. Since my wife knows some of what was going on I needed to tell the girls, "Girls I have a few important things to tell you. There is something going on at work and there's going to be some trouble. I know you don't know all that much about what we do down at the shop, but your old enough now for a little information. But this information is not to be told to others, understand? Our business works with the government on some very important projects. These projects involved are very important and classified. Because of the nature of this trouble I've taken steps to protect the business, the employees and especially us as a family. You may see things around the business when you visit me or your mom and I don't want

you to freak out when you see the FBI there, OK."

My youngest, Carla, "What's going on dad, why would the FBI be getting involved?"

Not wanting to tell too much, "It's just because of the government contracts we have. Our company has obligations that the government be told if I think there could be trouble, that's all it is."

Of course I'm leaving out the fact that they have body guards assigned to them. If the guards do their job right, they shouldn't be seen. "Now go to bed and I'll see you for breakfast in the morning."

I cleaned up the pizza box while Julie went up to shower. She was just getting ready to rinse the shampoo out of her hair when I walked in and wrapped my arms around her cupping her breasts causing her to let out a sigh that made me go stiff, "I don't remember inviting you in here mister."

"Just conserving water my beautiful. Aren't you on the local water conservation committee and your campaign to reduce water usage is in full swing? Well I'm doing my part to save water like a responsible citizen and trusted business owner as the community requires. Now didn't I see you drop the soap?"

She turned around wrapping her arms around me and gave me a kiss. "OK, I'll share. I don't want to be accused of wasting our natural resources." She got the look on her face that always makes my dick twitch, "Talking of precious resources, I understand you carry with you a fluid so rare that only one woman in this entire world has seen it. Is this correct?"

Reaching for her ass cheeks, "If your thinking of the magical 100% Pure Orgasmic Fluid of Dennis then you are correct. Only one woman has seen such mystical delights and only one woman will ever see it. Not only is it rare, but it is only obtainable during highly sensual skin to skin friction brought on from the most intense love...and shall I say lust, two people could have. The process of harvesting this fluid requires the playful fondling of each others genitals utilizing our fingers and tongues followed by the insertion of my drill into your tunnel repeatedly until uncontrollable muscle contractions and vocal announcements of 'OH GOD' from you and 'HERE IT COMES' from me! Now didn't I see you drop the soap?"

"No, you did not see me drop the damn soap! Now quit messing around and get cleaned up, I'll be on the bed waiting for you and that drill of yours better be ready for that skin to skin friction you just mentioned. I have a place for that rare fluid of yours and it had better not be deposited with a vocalization of 'HERE IT COMES!' You understand?"

Smacking my butt she left the shower and I scrubbed myself clean so fast I broke a world's record. I made it onto the bed before she had the chance to turn the covers down and proceeded with my specialized drilling technique in her tunnel with her vocalizing "OH GOD" twice before I deposited that rare fluid she prizes so much and not with the dreaded words of "HERE IT COMES," but instead with the most used words of my vocabulary of "I LOVE YOU JULIE!"

Sleep came quickly for Julie, but I was troubled and could only manage a few hours. I do love my wife like mad, but I remained unsure of her relationship with Mr. Hal Johnson. I would have to proceed delicately until I received information from STOP associates.

Getting out of bed early I made breakfast for everyone. Eggs, fruit, pancakes and of course coffee. I don't care what anyone says, coffee is good for you. The girls ate and left for school while Julie and I finished ours and cleaned up.

"Honey, I have a couple meetings today so you'll have to drive yourself to the office today and I'll meet up with you later," I told Julie kissing her goodbye.

"OK, I have to finish the audit of the books anyhow so I'll see you in a bit."

"OH yeah, the yearly audit. How's that going anyway? Anything I need to know about?"

"Nothing you need to know honey. Everything is OK," as she walked out the front door. She didn't seem to be terribly convincing to me.

Getting in my car I made the first call, "Let's have the first report."

"As you already know, protocol requires your investigation to be conducted first. The intermittent investigations and this requested review proves no coercion or deceptive behavior on your part and you are deemed cleared for information release."

"You may proceed."

"STOP associates are in place and are conducting the internal reviews as we speak. All reviews of internals will be completed by noon today. External review of the FBI agents and others will be completed by this time tomorrow."

"Very well. Has he been alerted?"

"Yes sir, he has. He is expecting your call."

"Thank you. You can expect my follow up call at 1215 hours. Any other time or if you do not hear from me, initiate DEAP (Destroy External Attack Protocol)."

"Understood."

I expected the next call would be less formal.

"Hello."

"Mike, it's me."

"I was expecting your call. How bad is it?"

"I'll find out after lunch but I think it's bad. She's hiding something."

"You sure?"

"Afraid so. What it is I don't know, but I'm sure it involves her former boyfriend and his coming to push that deal at lunch with me yesterday."

"OK, how do I proceed?"

"Keep her safe no matter what! I don't have to tell you what to do if you get a whiff of any hint of danger."

"No you don't."

"I gotta go. I'll be stopping in the office to check in with Monster and then going to lunch. I'm expecting an unwanted lunch companion."

"You be careful."

"I will. Thanks Mike."

Monster was keeping tabs on my location with the installed GPS in my vehicle so he was waiting for me as I came in. He brought me up to speed on the FBI's surveillance of the crime family in Peoria. I guess Mr. Hal Johnson has been in contact and has pretty much been told if he fails making the deal with me that his little pecker will be in a mason jar before month's end.

I guess they're still pissed he caused them so much money screwing that receptionist. Since it was his actions that caused the court ordered settlement to his ex-wife, he was convinced to repay the money by way of a little death threat. They had no issues with his ex, she did only what any scorned woman would have done.

Guess he's not doing this of his own free will. He's just trying to stay alive after making a seriously poor decision on cheating. But I can give a shit! My wife and business are involved. Another poor decision made by my wife's old boyfriend. I want his pecker in a mason jar just because he had her before I did. No I'm not bitter.

Also the family is thinking that some incentive maybe necessary if I don't cooperate. No specifics were recorded, but still I'm glad I was proactive in my assignment of body guards.

I thanked Monster with keeping me up with the investigation on Hal Johnson.

Remember me telling you Monster loves kids but is shy around girls, "Hey, how did things with you and Suzy go? You guys went out this past weekend right?"

"Yes, thanks for setting me up. Why didn't you tell me she was that gorgeous?"

"SURPISE!"

"You know how I am, I made a fool of myself for the first hour unable to speak."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Buddy, we warned her ahead of time about your shyness so she knew what to expect and trust me she understood. Besides her M.I.T. Doctorate in Computer Science keeps you two on a even keel."

"What? She's a geek like me?"

"You don't know about her degree? I figured you would've discussed your similar backgrounds when you talked."

"She said she was a cheerleader and went to college and got her degree, but she didn't say anything about M.I.T.! Holy cow, she the most beautiful girl I've ever met and she's smart. WOW! Well we did cut dinner a little short because she joined me for a quick stop at the hospital at the children's ward. Little Mary was feeling down so I wanted to stop in and cheer her up."

"You took a girl to the hospital for a first date? You horn dog you!"

Boy did I have him blushing, "Stop it will ya. When I told Suzy that I volunteer at the children's ward and that Mary was down and needed cheering up, she wanted to go right then and there. How could I say no? I love those kids."

"I know you do. That's why you're special to us all. Did you get a second date?"

"Yes, but with all this going on around here I don't know when we'll get to go."

"Don't worry about that. She'll be working here as of tomorrow. SURPRISE!" Now looking serious, and I was, "I expect you to conduct yourself professionally during working hours because I don't need no damn sexual harassment law suit. After hours, well...you'll figure it out," I said smiling.

As I went down the hall I could here him say, "Oh shit."

I peaked my head in to see Julie to let her know I was in the office, "How's it

going honey?"

She looked up and smiled, "Hi, honey. How's you morning going?"

"I just got done giving Monster a ribbing about Suzy; that was fun."

"Oh yes, I forgot about setting them up on that blind date. It went well I take it?"

"He's already in love and doesn't know it. I'm sure she'll tell him when she's realizes she is in love with him too."

"Just like you and me, huh?"

"I didn't need told I was in love with you, I knew it the moment I laid eyes on you." Looking down, "It took so long for you to show me any affection outside the end of date kiss, I gave up. After two months of dating I figured you weren't into me so I quit calling, remember?" She looked toward the floor.

"I decided to concentrate on the business and try to forget about you. It took weeks of me getting lost in my work before I started to feel better. During that time I never heard from you so...I guess I was right, you didn't care. I even considered asking one of the girls I knew from school out on a date so I could start the process of getting over you."

"Then out of the blue you called me. You didn't say anything beyond 'How you been?' or try to find out why I haven't called. Do you remember how distant I sounded? I was still in love with you, but I didn't want to hurt over you any longer so I sort of stayed quiet."

Julie is now looking sadly at me, "I remember Dennis. I remember it all. But you are wrong about one very big thing. I was already in love with you. I was so in love with you it scared me. I was so afraid back then. I never felt so strongly for anyone my whole life and I didn't know what to do so I held back. That way you couldn't hurt me when you dropped me and my life would be better. When you quit calling me for dates I figured I was right. I dated a couple guys from before we met trying to forget you, but I couldn't. For weeks I was a mess. I compared all of them to you and they weren't even close to the top of the man scale. Hell honey you ARE the man scale! No man can or will ever compare to you. That is when I decided to call you because I was only

happy when I was with you, but you wouldn't talk to me. I thought I was too late."

"But you called again didn't you?" now me smiling.

"You bet your ass I did! There was no way I was going to give you up without a fight. I was determined not to hold back this time and show you I really did love you. The second time I called I asked you out, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember. I was so excited when you asked me out I was barely able to hold my water! But I was still scared shitless. I was afraid you were setting me up or playing some kind of game, you know the kind, bring a geek to dinner and then make fun of him."

"But I didn't, did I."

"No you didn't. When we met at the restaurant you jumped up and kissed me so strong you took all my fears away...and made me hard."

Now she was smiling big, "Yeah, I know. I knew at that moment you were mine and were going to be forever. The rest is history. I love you now more than I thought possible. I couldn't live without you and I would do anything to make sure you'll never leave me."

This last part sounded more like desperation than a statement of love. "Honey, is there something wrong?"

Surprised at the question, "No!" a little too loud and looking away, "No, nothing's wrong."

That is exactly what I needed, I know there is something VERY wrong and she IS involved. "Come here." All I wanted at that moment was to hold her and never let her go. We held each other tight with neither one of us wanting to be the first to let go. "We better get back to work, OK?" With me kissing her gently on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, honey."

I walked out of her office with my worst fears rolling around in my head. She fucking her old boyfriend and trying to take my company away from me.

Noticing the time, lunch! "This should be interesting," I thought to myself. I already knew I was under surveillance so I wasn't too worried for my safety. Hal Johnson wouldn't get any deal if he put a bullet in my head, so I wasn't worried. No, these type of people try to influence people in other ways. Strong arming, kidnapping, extortion, etc.

Getting to the diner around 11:30 A.M. I found it slower than usual so I was able to take my favorite booth and ordered the special. They always have good food here. I was almost done enjoying the food thinking the trip was going to be a bust when he walked in and sat down across from me. At first I was disappointed he showed, but I quickly changed my mind. A morbid sense of curiosity came upon me and I wanted to see what his next move was going to be. Not demonstrating any emotions I just sat there looking at him. He needed to make the first move. It was his life on the line after all.

"So...have you thought anymore on what we discussed the other day? You know it would be good for both of us and we can make a lot of money." Boy did he look nervous.

"I have thought long and hard about YOUR deal and I think you and YOUR deal

is full of shit!"

He didn't even looked surprised, "Come on, your a business man and your in

the business to make money, am I right? So what's wrong with making a lot of money in one deal instead of a little money in a lot of deals?"

"Who says I don't make a lot of money in a single deal?"

"We've seen your books. We know how much money you've earned in the past 5 years and who you have made it from. I really think you could've done better with that General Datonics deal last year."

Now I'm really interested in his next statement; especially since I know who controls the books. "Who showed you my books?"

"Who do you think? Your wife."

I was just about to reach over the table and strangle his little neck when I realized the time...1210 hours. I wasn't ready for DEAP yet so..."Look dickhead, all I want to do right now is squeeze my fingers around your neck until you turn blue and with the way things work in this town I'd probably get away with it, but frankly I don't feel like ruining my lunch. I think it best if you leave me right now or the next few hours for you will be very painful immediately followed by you delivering a message to Satan. Up close and person if you get my meaning."

That shook him up a little. "OK, I understand the shock of finding out your wife betrayed you, in more ways than one, so I'll give you a little more time to find out you have no choice."

"What do you mean my wife betrayed me in more ways than one?"

Now the fucker was smirking, "I've had her...recently that is." The bastard had the nerve to wiggle his eyebrows at me.

His nose will heal, but it will take a team of doctors hours to put it back in place. But if his words had any truth to them, my heart would not heal. As he stumbled out of the diner door, the others inside just looked on in disbelief. I have never even raised my voice in public let alone punch someone.

I threw a twenty dollar bill on the table and walked out looking at no one. After I was outside I realized my hand was torn up and bleeding. I must have hit him harder than I thought. I was surprised the pain just hasn't registered yet.

Inside my car I made the call just before 1215 hours. "Report please."

"Are you alright sir? We've had a report from your surveillance of an altercation. Do you need assistance?"

"No, please give me the report on the internals."

There was a slight hesitation, "Very well sir. The internal reviews are complete as promised and no threats have been found, except we found unusual activity within the accounting department. It appears an unauthorized release of detailed company financial records were sent out by email, however as you know the audit is not scheduled for another three days. The information was released three weeks ago and involved more than is necessary for the type of audit planned. We are aware that your wife is in charge of the department. We are intensifying the internal review of her activities. We discovered the financial information was received and downloaded in an

internet cafe 50 miles outside Peoria, Illinois. The external reviews are ongoing and as expected will be ready for you tomorrow at 1200 hours."

"Is there anything else?"

"No sir. Second step STOP Protocol will be implemented since a principal of the company is now suspect."

"Understood. I will be making contact with that principal in a few minutes. If you do not hear from me by this time tomorrow, DEAP authorized." I ended the call.

Walking into the office I realized my employees stopped what they were doing and went quiet. They were looking at me. I forgot that my hand was still bloody from Hal Johnson's face. "What is everyone looking at? Get back to work, now!" I have never talked meanly to any of my employees so the shock on their faces registered and brought me back to the present. "Umm...I'm sorry everyone, please just go back to what you were doing, OK?"

One of the office girls asked if I was OK, "Yeah, I'm fine, just go back to work, please."

I slowly walked down the hall to my wife's office dreading the conversation I was about to have. If what that bastard said was true about him being my wife's lover it would kill me, but I would still divorce her. Fidelity in a marriage is an absolute. I hold my marriage vows sacred and I expect the same in return.

As I entered her door she looked up and saw me standing there. The anguish expressed on my face was obvious and she immediately got worried. Then she noticed my hand as the swelling and blood stood out from my bright colored clothes. "Oh my God honey, what happened?" as she rushed around her desk and came to me.