All Comments on 'Prowlin' for My Wife's Lover'

by sluttynewlyweds

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Good tale

Hope you'll write more.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 12 years ago
way too short!

they talk about what they are going to do, but nothing happens after the talk.

A follow-up is greatly suggested.

William smythWilliam smythover 12 years ago
Great expectations

This fine first story leads me to hope we can expect more such well written pornography from this young couple.

Don't let me down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is the rest of the story?

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Read

This story put me in mind of a few of the wonderful exploits my late wife and I had. Although our adventures took place in a swinger club they were none the less exciting than they would have been in a bar or lounge. She loved dancing with other men, rubbing against them and displaying her lust for the adventures we craved together.

One evening she made her choice earlier than usual and had him dancing with her in the ballroom. During a long, slow dance she told him about our adventures and told him that she wanted to have sex with him that evening. She hinted that if they matched in some other areas that she would be willing to accept him as a regular lover and he would be welcome in our home.

He was a little nervous about my presence but she told him to relax and that she was going to talk to me about it. In a few minutes we were dancing together and she told me she wanted this other man and that she was going to have sex with him. She then told me what she had told him and asked if I thought it was a good idea and when I said it was, she told me to wait close to the coat room while she fetched her newest lover and disengaged with me to go to him.

Several minutes later she came into the hallway with him, smiled and led us to the coat room where she locked the door after we were all inside. She kissed him, her mouth obviously open to accept his tongue, then turned and kissed me. For several minutes she took turns kissing both of us before she pulled back a little bit and said, "Wow. I'm hotter than a two dollar pistol." She looked at him and said, "Dan, this is my husband Joe. Joe, this is Dan and he's going to be my lover. He's big and I can't wait to try him on. But for now let's make out and get to know one another. You can touch me anywhere you wish and I hope you take the opportunity to touch one another as well."

As we made out with my wife, she took the opportunity to touch each of us in very intimate ways while at the same time making comments about having two lovers at the same time. At one point she took my hand and put it on his crotch, whispering, "Feel that. He's huge...even bigger than you are and you're no slouch. I want you to guide him into me when the time comes. Give me to him; can you do that?" By this time she was rubbing my hand against his crotch and it was obvious he wasn't small.

I nodded my head and smiled and she said, "Good.", then kissed me again and began whispering in his ear. He nodded twice and she kissed him, then said, "Let's get out of here. I hear a hotel room calling."

This is the beginning of a story of my own. The people involved are all real and are who they appear to be in the stories. The names are real although the stories take place several years in the past and some of them have since passed away. Although it's going to take me several months to write them, I hope you enjoy the stories.

J & C 07141984

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous