All Comments on 'Public Adventures of Mark Halloween'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fun story

Many use Halloween as an opportunity to indulge in secret desires.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

loved the dedication of the tormentor, to make his desires come to fruition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
:)

Great humiliation! I didn't know what was coming next.

When She asked loudly in the store if he wanted a maxi pad or tampon, I would have died. Though it only got worse when She made him cum in his girdle in public -sara

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
Getting hawt

I'd want a slave collar on, and little hand sticking out my anal pleasure item so people could reach down and fuck my manKunt. And string of needles for people to ram through my nipples, their trick, my heavenly pleasure treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the embarresment involved like my gf does to me dressing me as a maid full make up stockings suspenders and heels. Iv had to drive her to nightclubs without pantys and my dick in a chastity cage and having my balls played with while i drive and unable to become erect. When i arrive i get out and open the doors for them to get out and then just to embarrase me more they expose my caged cock. Then i drive home horny as hell unable to jerk off and i return to collect them and i get shown off again but when i get in the car the cage comes off and at least i get a hot blowjob listening to them talking about what they got up to which always amazes me. Blowjobs and sex in toilets and outdoors near the club. Little do they know im doing the same after i drop them off meeting guys sucking them off and getting my ass fucked as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.