Public Adventures of Mark Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you folks this evening," Mark said in his male voice trying to continue his way to the mall.

"That's a man Ernest," she said lowly but Mark heard her.

"What the hell are you doing dressed like that?" The older gentleman asked.

"It's my Halloween costume," Mark said stopping for a moment but trying to move on.

"Halloween costume my ass, no man walks around dressed like that. You look ridiculous young man."

"Ernest settle down," the woman said.

Mark felt like taking his heels off and running.

The woman looked to Mark and said in a controlled voice.

"Though I personally don't approve of men dressing like women, even on Halloween. I think it degrades their manhood that they would do such a thing in the eyes of the people that see them. Having said that I do think you should have at least worn a dress if your were going to dress up like a girl for modesty reasons."

"Thank you, but I have to go," Mark said turning to leave.

A low buzzing sound suddenly filled the air. The couple looked around as if they heard it but didn't know what it was. Mark starting walking away.

"Tell your boyfriend to buy you a dress you pervert," the old man yelled back at him.

"Ernest," the woman said shushing him.

That was an intense first encounter and Mark hoped it was just because of the old values of the couple and not the publics view also.

Mark came across another younger woman who had just approached her car. She smiled at him when she was him.

"Hi," Mark said to her as he walked by.

"That is one bold costume and you are one brave man to wear it," she said with a giggle.

"You think so?" he said not stopping.

"I love it," she gushed, "Especially the curlers. I like that touch," she said holding her hands out taking in his appearance. "Have fun," she said opening the car door and getting in.

Mark was now to the door. Several more people passed him at close range, and though they looked at him and smiled they said nothing and went on their way. When he stepped in there were people everywhere. He found his bearings and began walking to he exit at the opposite end of the main mall.

He could here the shrieks of laughter mostly from the teenage girls. He tried to ignore them as he walked quickly. He kept his eyes straight ahead and didn't make eye contact with anyone.

Mark walked down the main corridor wearing only a white padded D-cup bra, a white girdle with garters holding up sesamed nylon stockings, and a pair of bright red 6" high heels. He felt the shame a man would feel dressed as he was. Though he had an excuse to dress the way he was, it was Halloween, many saw him as a man taking the opportunity of Halloween to display his true desires.

Suddenly the vibrators came on full strength. Mark shuttered at first. He was too nervous to have an orgasm right now. He hurried but tries not to panic, at least not yet.

"Mark," he heard his name. It was Cindy and she was outside a dress shop signaling him to come in.

"Cindy, please get me out of here," he said visibly shaken.

"We are going to get you a dress to wear. Come on." she said taking his hand.

Mark walked into the small shop where Cindy immediately picked a dress off the rack for him to try on. She went with him to the changing room where she immediately began to manipulate Mark's penis in the little stall.

"Cindy, I can't do this anymore."

"Sure you can baby. Doesn't this feel good?" she said handling him and feeling his growing response. Cindy got on her knees and placed Mark's penis in her mouth and soon he was fully erect.

"You are so pretty honey, at least to me you are. It is so special that you would put aside your manly pride and suffer this just for me," she said rubbing his long red fingernails in her fingers. She stroked him fast till he was ready to cum, then she pulled his girdle up over his erection leaving a elongated bulge in the front of it.

"Here go pay for this dress," she said turning the vibrators on low causing him extreme satisfaction.

Mark took the dress up to the counter and the young woman asked how he wished to pay for it. Cindy turned the vibrators on high now, but with all the noise in the mall, the buzz could not be heard. Mark shuffled his feet as he felt the intense sensations running through him now.

"You enjoying your evening trick or treating?" the woman asked.

"Yes, It's been fun," he said trying to maintain his composure.

"That's one wild costume you're wearing," she said. "Oh what pretty fingernails. Can I see them," she asked taking his hand in hers.

Mark's legs began to shake now as his orgasm was about to explode in his latex confinement.

"These are professionally done aren't they," she said letting his hand go.

"Yes," he strained as his semen began to squirt from the end of his penis into his girdle.

She handed Mark his bag as he was still having his orgasm. It was so intense then it was over.

"Can I put the dress on," he asked Cindy.

"No. I will meet you at the van. Have fun."

Mark looked out the store front where some people were waiting for him to come out. With his head held low Mark walked out of the store and out the exit. He was ready to go home and he didn't care what anyone said because he could see the safety of the van now. He walked toward the van when another couple of middle aged women got out of a car to go to the mall.

Mark began walking a little more suggestively, putting on a show for the two women.

"Whew! Strut it baby," one of the women yelled ay him.

"My mother is going to kill me when she finds out I'm wearing her underwear," he said and they all three laughed.

Mark got in the van and the ride back home was quiet as Mark now reflected on the experience he had just been through.

Once home Cindy got ready for bed and she undressed Mark.

"You can sleep naked tonight, and I'll take the curlers out of your hair in the morning. Come on, get in bed next to me honey," she said turning out the lights cuddling up next to him sliding her hand between his legs then soothingly rubbing his balls as she recounted the nights events for him softly and lovingly in his ear in the dark.

12