Public Punishment in Santa Dora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
173 Followers

The crowd gasped. "No one is to get any closer than five feet from these women as they endure their punishment!" Fatiana repeated which must have been the same phrase in different languages so the crowd understood.

Ivy folded her arms over her dress and looked at Fatiana with a mixture of defiance and hatred.

Blair fell to her knees in front of Fatiana, her hands still held together in a praying motion. "Please have mercy! We will pay you back for the lost property 100 times over, we are rich people! Unbelievably RICH! Please, please!" Blair made her face look like that of a lost puppy dog, a single tear streaming down her face.

"You look pathetic, you act pathetic! If you are rich, why would you steal? For thrills? Now you grovel at my feet looking up at me like a sad old bitch, who has just eaten her master's food from the table! You are not above the law here in Santa Dora, this isn't America you cannot buy your way out of this! This is your last warning. Rid yourself of your clothes!" Fatiana barked angrily at Blair. Blair started to fumble around with her belt, which seemed to satisfy Fatiana, and the woman moved onto Ivy.

"You have not moved, you look at me defiantly... So I will ask you again. Rid yourself of your clothing!" Fatiana ordered sternly to Ivy clearly trying to intimidate her.

"Fuck you!" Ivy yelled out still clutching her sun-dress.

Fatiana's eyes narrowed and she motioned for the policemen to strip Ivy.

Ivy felt her hand roughly get pulled away from her dress. Ivy doubled up her efforts to clutch her dress with her other hand, only to feel the hand tugged away as well.

"YOU BASTARD PIGS LET ME GO!" Ivy screamed, struggling mightily to free herself.

Ivy stomped her feet trying to step on the toes of the officers. She struggled with every muscle in her body, she was desperate and her eyes expressed pure mortification and fear. Ivy felt a hard tug on the back of her sundress and heard a ripping sound.

"Goddamnit! No, no!" Ivy yelled out struggling the best she could.

The tugging continued, the ripping sounds continued, Ivy kept on letting out shrill screams. Suddenly Ivy was in her bra and thong, out of instinct her hands which were now free, darted all over her body trying to cover up her partial nudity. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Ivy saw her shredded sun-dress discarded and floating in the fountain. Ivy's breasts were spilling out of her bra, and her ass barely fit inside of her skimpy thong.

Ivy spun around, she was clad in only her skimpy underwear and her designer boots. "Back off!" Ivy screamed desperately.

Fatiana spoke annoyingly at the guards as they seemed to stand back and stare at their handiwork. They encroached on Ivy again, this time going after her thong and bra. Ivy tried to run away only to feel her thong being stretched by a grasping hand, Ivy clutched her bra clad breasts as her thong stretched exposing her buttocks to the crowd.

"Ahhhhhh, stop this instant! You Eurotrash animals!" Ivy screamed, her face red with anger and shame.

Ivy felt her bra open up from behind, one of the policemen must have unfastened it. She clutched the front of her bra with both hands tightly, then she felt her thong snap, either it broke or one of the policemen cut it. She grabbed her thong with her other hand. Ivy felt a breeze touch her naked back and ass, Ivy stood, her ass facing away from the crowd. She was petrified, she was clad only in her "come-fuck-me boots." She was holding the shredded remnants of her undergarments over her breasts and pubic hair. She tried to maintain her composure, but her chin was quivering. What made matters worse for Ivy was that she was extremely tan, except for her the areas around her midsection and breasts, she had a very obvious swimsuit tan.

"You must hand over your boots as well!" Fatiana said matter of factly to Ivy.

"Never, these boots are worth more than you! They are one of a kind!" Ivy protested defiantly.

Fatiana walked calmly over to Ivy and began to use the riding crop to harshly spank Ivy's naked buttocks. Immediately dropping her broken thong and bra Ivy started trying to block the crop with her hands as she painfully and comically pranced to the delight of the crowd.

"AH! YOU NO, NO, YOU, BITCH!"

"Take off your boots, now!" Fatiana said harshly as she continued to painfully smack Ivy on the ass. Ivy Danced, raising one thigh then the other. The crowd was making considerable noise, Ivy could hear some laughing.

Being in incredible pain and realizing that she was making an utter fool out of herself, Ivy responded by crouching down and unzipping the sides of her boots, Ivy sniffled as she removed her bare feet from the designer boots. A guard roughly tossed the boots into the fountain. Ivy seemingly now defeated sat in a fetal position covering her body with her knees, rocking back and forth.

Fatina crouched down, putting her face near Ivy's, smiling sadistically, "You are going to have to stand, and put your arms to their side."

Ivy made angry eye contact with Fatiana and said, "You don't know who my father is! You will pay for this BITCH!" And with that she spits right into Fatiana's face. The crowd gasped. Arturo pulled on his hair a little in complete disbelief, "What did I tell you!" he yelled out.

Fatiana showed no emotion, she quickly and decisively wiped the spit off of her face, then Fatiana calmly got up and reached down, roughly grabbing Ivy by her hair,

"Let go! What are you doing, you can't do this to me!" Ivy screamed out trying to pry the woman's hand out of her hair.

"I am going to do what your father should have done years ago!" Fatiana awkwardly dragged Ivy by her hair over to the bench nearest to them. Fatiana sat down, still gripping Ivy's hair.

"Owwwww, what the fuck are you doing!" Ivy yelled out, as she tried to bat Fatiana's hand away from her hair as well as cover up her nudity at the same time. The crowd now had a good view of Ivy's nicely trimmed brown pubic hair.

Ivy found herself draped over Fatiana's lap who was sitting on the bench. Ivy's toes just touching the cobblestone, one of her large white breasts touched the bench, the other hung freely.

"What the fuck are you doing to me!" Ivy yelled turning her head to look at Fatiana. Struggling to free herself.

"I told you! Something this father of yours should have done a long time ago!" And with that statement Fatiana started furiously spanking Ivy on her bare buttocks, with her hand.

"OWWWWWWWW, fuck it hurts, stop it, its so humiliating!" Ivy blurted out as she hit Fatiana weakly on her shins. Every smack given to Ivy jiggled her large ass wildly.

Fatiana started to slow down her slaps and began to speak again, "You will address me as Alto Reina Delatorre, you will listen to what I say and you will apologize for your insolence!" With that Fatiana began spanking Ivy furiously again, Ivy's ass was now going from white to pink.

"NEVER, YOU BITCH!!! OWWWWWW!" Ivy was now inadvertently kicking her bare legs and feet to the amusement of the crowd. Ivy realized the crowd was taking video and pictures of the event. The punishment might be out of something from medieval Europe, but this was modern times, and almost everyone had cell phones.

"Oh god, you're ruining me! God! This is so fucking...humiliating!" Ivy blurted out.

"Say you're sorry, young lady!" Fatiana said as she continued to spank Ivy's now beet red ass. Ivy started trying to block Fatiana's strikes by bending her leg up to block the spanks with her foot. Fatiana calmly lifted her thigh over Ivy's leg scissoring her in place and continued the spanking. Some in the crowd could now see clear glimpses of Ivy's vagina. "Apologize!" Fatiana harshly ordered.

"AHHHHHH, OWWWWWW, It hurts" Ivy screamed and screeched, Ivy's mascara was now running down her cheeks. Fatiana grabbed Ivy's hair and pulled her head up sharply. "Say you're sorry!" Fatiana said sternly.

Sniveling Ivy replied, "Sorry, I am sorry, please let me go." Blair who sat frozen unable to undress except for unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her black lace bra had never heard Ivy apologize once in her life. Blair was entranced by Ivy's humiliating public spanking.

Fatiana spanked Ivy again with her usual fury, "I want you to scream it out, as loud as you cursed at me, tell me you're sorry until you voice is hoarse!"

"I AM SORRY, I AM SO SORRY, PLEASE STOP, I AM SORRY, I LEARNED MY LESSON, PLEASE STOP, I AM SO SORRY! Ivy was now groveling completely at the mercy of Fatiana. Kicking wildly, bucking and twisting. Ivy's breasts and ass gyrated and jiggled in the open air. Ivy's mouth was contorted and expressed utter shock and mortification.

Fatiana stopped her spanking and lifted Ivy's head by her hair, "Now I will actually let you go, if you count the next 10 slaps, after each slap you will say "Thank You Alto Reina Deltoree!"

Ivy's eyes rolled back in her head, it almost looked like she was going to faint, but then she replied, meekly "Okay."

Fatiana let Ivy rest on her lap naturally. Ivy had stopped hitting Fatiana in the shins and was no longer trying to use her feet to avoid getting spanked. People in the crowd inched forward to get a better view. Ivy's head was bowed in shame, her eyes closed waiting for the first slap.

"SMACK!" Ivy kicked her legs, and screamed, then said "Thank you Alto Reina Delatorre!"

As Ivy was enduring her punishment, Arturo approached Blair, "Hurry, you don't want to end up like your friend, get undressed!"

Blair heard the loud reverberating sound of Ivy getting her ass spanked and then replied. "I can't it's too humiliating! I am shaking, my hands aren't working!" It was so humiliating for Blair to undress under the watchful eye of the handsome waiter, much less an entire gawking crowd.

"Go! Do it! Look you don't want to end up like your friend, I implore you." Arturo looked at Blair with a concerned expression.

Blair heard another painful sounding smack and took off her white long-sleeved blouse, revealing a black lace bra. "Oh god, why is this happening to me?" Blair muttered to herself almost in a panic.

Another slap to Ivy's ass could be heard. "Take off your skirt, hurry," Arturo spoke.

"Is this a nightmare?" Blair said her voice quivering as she put her hands on Arturo's shoulders.

"No! This is real life! Take off your skirt! For your own good!" Another smack to Ivy's ass could be heard, this time Ivy let out a scream before she thanked her tormenter.

Blair let out a sigh and slid out of her skirt, she was wearing pink panties, adorned with the word "princess" on them. "God, why did I choose to wear these today!" Blair thought as she unfastened the straps to her $850 shoes. Blair quickly covered her breasts.

"Take..." Arturo was interrupted by a loud smack to Ivy's ass and Ivy's intense response, Ivy was now deliriously apologizing even when she didn't have to. Arturo finished, "Take off your panties before you are forced to become a blithering fool like your friend." Another loud smack could be heard, Ivy's voice was becoming hoarse, Ivy was uttering insane disjointed panicked words. Worse yet the crowd was actively taking pictures and laughing at Ivy's utter humiliation.

"I can't! I can't do it, I can't muster the strength. Why do bad things happen to good people?" Blair asked as she started to cry, her mascara running down her cheeks. Blair heard Ivy's ass get smacked yet again, the crowd was laughing and clapping now, fully engaged in Ivy's humiliation.

Blair realizing she didn't have much of a choice started to pull down her panties, but she realized that she had forgotten that she had shaved herself bare just a day before. Blair's baldness would make her feel even more nude.

"I can't." Blair covered her medium round breasts again. Again she heard Ivy's ass being smacked.

"My count is eight slaps. Now you take off your panties or you might end up like your friend! This is MY LAST WARNING!" Arturo was now almost panicking.

Blair looked over at Ivy, once the proudest, most vain person she had ever known was sobbing draped over the lap of another woman in front of a crowd being spanked in the nude. As Blair saw Fatiana's hand descend onto Ivy's buttocks causing Ivy's ass to jiggle uncontrollably and Ivy's naked legs and feet to kick wildly she knew that she had to avoid Ivy's fate.

"Thank you Alto Reina Delatorre!" Ivy promptly spoke now sobbing.

Blair quickly removed her panties, she did it quickly so she would have no time to stop herself, she quickly kicked her panties away and huddled up into a fetal position, rocking back and forth on the hard cobblestone street. Hopping in her mind that her complacency would allow her tormentors to give her mercy.

Fatiana's hand smashed into Ivy's buttocks, it was a strong hard spank and Ivy let out a long blood-curdling scream. Ivy's ass was now nearly purple, Thank you Alto Reina Deltorre!" Ivy responded.

"You may rise!" Fatiana said.

Ivy collected herself and with her legs shaking began to rise up. Ivy immediately started deeply massaging her ass with her hands. "Oh god, it hurts," Ivy muttered. Some people in the crowd laughed at the sight of Ivy rubbing her buttocks.

"Thief!" Fatiana addressed Ivy. "Stand at attention, your hands at your side, face the crowd.

Without a whimper, Ivy did just that. Blair from her fetal position felt pity for Ivy. Ivy had never taken orders from anyone, she played by her own rulebook, now it seemed as though she was broken, completely submissive to her tormentor's demands. Blair looked at the camera flashes bombard Ivy, a large crowd was videotaping all of this. Blair closed her eyes wishing it was all a nightmare. But then she felt the cold tip of the riding crop against her cheek.

"Rise, thief!" Now Fatiana was addressing Blair.

Blair opened her eyes and looked into the cold blue eyes of Fatiana, again Blair's eyes began to water, out of instinct Blair began again to grovel. "Please, don't do this...I am sorry, I will pay you back one thousand fold."

"I said, rise thief!" Fatiana ordered even more sternly than before.

Blair slowly began to stand up covering her breasts and bald pubic area. As Blair stood her knees buckled together, her lips were quivering. The open air enhanced her feeling of exposure. A cold breeze glanced against her buttocks and Blair almost fainted out of pure humiliation. Collecting herself, she looked up and wept as she saw a sea of phones videotaping and snapping pictures of her debasement.

"Stand up straight, hands at their side!" Fatiana ordered.

Blair heard what must have been catcalls in various other languages as she did as she was told. Blair felt the breeze touch her nipples, she felt them almost immediately harden. Her breathing was pressured, her chin quivered, tears dropped onto the cobblestone ground. Blair didn't want to lose all composure, she wanted to hold some dignity so she tried not to completely break down. For the time being, she was able to stop her water-works. Sniffling she held her head high. Blair's completely shaven pubic area enhanced her feeling of exposure, she had never felt so naked. Her chest heaved, she shifted her bare feet on the cold rocky cobblestone.

Fatiana picked up Blair's panties with her riding crop and inspected them. "Arturo, read this!" Arturo read the lettering on the panties." "Princess," Arturo said, Fatiana for the first time began to chuckle.

Blair didn't know it, but her face got even redder than before. Fatiana approached her with the underwear. and placed Blair's underwear on her head and stood back to admire what she had done.

"Look at the princess." Blair was beyond humiliated, she stood naked in front of a crowd with princess panties on her head. Her vision was temporarily blocked by her panties, yet she heard laughter from the crowd.

Fatiana seemed to get out of the way so that the crowd could fully appreciate Blair's newest predicament.

"I will now have Mercy," Fatiana said approaching Blair, she removed Blair's underwear from her head and smiled as Blair was now crying, her nostrils were inflamed, her chest heaving. Blair's plan to remain composed was already failing miserably. Blair looked over at Ivy, the same breakdown was happening to her.

"I am going to leave you ladies here while I get lunch, my policemen will watch over you. You two please get a grip of your dignity for we have only just begun." Fatiana marched off into a nearby cafe.

Arturo walked in front of the pointing jeering crowd and raised his voice to say, "I am sorry I...I didn't tell you there was another part to the punishment..." Arturo was interrupted by one of the officers going with Fatiana. "Alto Reina Delatorre wishes you to accompany her for her meal." Arturo scuttled off without explaining the next phase.

Blair and Ivy were left quivering naked, their arms to their side their naked bodies exposed. Their imaginations raced, what kind of humiliation would they endure next?

***

Ivy and Blair sat silent, nude and humiliated in front of a crowd of people in the town square of Santa Dora. Ivy scanned the crowd, wincing in pain as she did, her ass still felt like it was on fire. A group of what looked like Swedish women were standing in front of her, they wore expensive clothing like her, they were attractive and well groomed, they could have been the Swedish version of her and her friends back in the states. They were nudging each other and laughing, even pointing at the mortified Ivy. For some reason, this humiliated Ivy more than the other onlookers. Ivy was looking at a mirror, she saw that if circumstances were different she would be doing the same thing. Ivy loved to tear people down to lift herself up. Now she was one being torn down. Ivy shifted her jaw, her breath became more sudden and sharper, she wanted to scream, but she had no choice, it was clear that non-compliance would bring an even greater punishment to her.

Blair noticed the Swedish girls as well, but the onlooker that made her the most furious was a stoic young man who had a small video recorder in his hand, he just stood there filming. Blair couldn't comprehend why no one had come to her rescue, why no one had stood up to Fatiana? Instead everyone seemed to at the very least look on with curiosity. No one had the courage to save her! Some people did look worried, but they pointed and whispered in each others ears. "What were they saying?" Blair wondered. Blair in her shame induced hysteria deduced that they were judging her body, mocking it and pointing out every detail flaw.

"Arriba!" Blair heard one of the policemen standing guard say. Before Blair could determine what "Arriba!" meant, Blair felt the rough callused hand of a policeman touch her back and straighten Blair up. Blair didn't realize it, but she had become slouched. Blair sniffled as she was reintroduced to the horrifying reality that standing up straight like she was proud, when she was truly humiliated only amplified her feelings of shame and mortification. Blair gulped and closed her eyes, she tried to think good thoughts.

As Ivy's eyes focused more on the Swedish girls, her anger became intense. Naked with her mascara running down her cheeks, she tried to intimidate the Swedish girls. Ivy saw one of the girls mouth the word "Pa-the-tic" in English. Ivy gritted her teeth and quickly turned her head. As soon as she did this Ivy felt the not so tender touch of one of the policemen grab her cheeks and squeeze. He forcibly turned her head back around to look straight ahead. The Swedish girls now knew they had power over Ivy and they started taunting. Horrible insults in broken English were thrown at Ivy.

"You deserve, thieving bad!"

"Now you naked, like slut!"

The girls taunted Ivy, even though their insults were horrible, Ivy became enraged. Ivy's nostrils flared and her breasts heaved up and down.

jlorthia
jlorthia
173 Followers