Public Punishment in Santa Dora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at sag tits!" One of the Swedish girls yelled out.

Ivy's breasts were big, and maybe slightly saggy. Ivy badly wanted to cover her breasts, but she knew the consequences for that action would be severe.

"Big red ass!" A Swedish girl yelled out cackling and pointing.

The pain in Ivy's ass came back to her, oh how she wanted to just sit in the fountain to rid herself of pain from the spanking. "Oh god, I was spanked...in public...in public....and naked! I kicked and screamed like a fool!" Ivy thought to herself. Tears again started streaming down her face, her mascara becoming even more out of place, it streaked down her face in multiple thin stripes.

Blair didn't know who said it, but a voice in the crowd could be heard saying "Look at the bald one." Blair wondered who the bald one could be. Until she saw people pointing and laughing at her crotch region. Blair lifted up one leg slightly to try and cross her legs, but then she thought better of it. Blair felt light headed again feeling as though she was going to faint.

The crowd became silent, Blair knew exactly what that meant, Fatiana was coming back. Again the crowd parted for the regal looking woman. Fatiana paced back and forth between the two young women. Blair's heart sank, what could possibly be next?

"You two ladies, now I hope you are used to your bodies being on display. The one with the fake blonde hair and the brown pubic hair, you disobeyed me, and you received a slightly painful, but mostly humbling reprisal from me, now both of you will feel true pain." Fatiana said while walking back and forth, hitting her riding crop lightly into her hand as she did.

Blair started to shake, she had a low pain tolerance. She had never been injured more than maybe a skinned knee in her life. Blair was afraid, briefly her nudity took a back seat to her fear of pain. Blair's eyes darted and looked at Fatiana's riding crop. Was she to be whipped like an animal?

"I want both of you ladies to get on your knees on this bench!" Fatiana hit her riding crop against the bench closest to Blair and Ivy. "I want your buttocks protruding and facing the crowd, I want this crowd to get a good look at your backsides!"

Almost in choreographed fashion Ivy and Blair fell to their knees on the hard cobblestone ground, weeping with their heads in their hand. "Please, no!" Blair protested. Ivy clearly broken did not protest but simply wept nonetheless.

"Go! Andale!, Andale!" Fatiana yelled in a commanding voice.

Blair began to slowly get up, "Too slow, come on!" Fatiana spanked Blair with her riding crop as Blair finally rose to her feet, the crowd laughed as Blair almost comically pranced over towards the bench, her thighs lifting high off the ground, her hands immediately gripping her ass cheeks. The pain was nearly unbearable, it was much worse than she could have imagined. Blair now was on her knees on the bench, she bent over, she could feel her ass cheeks spread slightly and she felt a slight breeze run through her asshole. "Oh no, they can see everything!" Blair cried under her breath.

Ivy was even slower than Blair at getting to the bench, Fatiana, whacked Ivy on the back forcing Ivy to crawl on all fours towards the bench. "AHHHHHHH!" Ivy screamed. Then Fatiana struck Ivy's already red buttocks with her riding crop, causing Ivy to furiously crawl towards the bench.

"Look she crawls like a dog!" Fatiana spoke out loud, chasing Ivy as she crawled, her riding crop raised menacingly.

Ivy and Blair were now sides by side, their buttocks turned towards the crowd of onlookers. Blair felt a pit in her stomach and began to make low anticipatory groaning sounds in anticipation for the beating her ass was going to have to endure.

"Before we begin the spanking, I want these two young ladies to expose their anuses to the crowd by holding open their cheeks with their hands," Fatiana spoke, barely able to contain her laughter.

Blair couldn't believe it, she shook as she reached her arms back to grab her ass and pull it apart. She couldn't believe she was complying. Blair's only solace was that possibly by complying with Fatiana, the torture would end. Then something unexpected happened. Blair let out a long and loud flatulent burst. The crowd roared in laughter, even Fatiana laughed and held her nose. Blair thought she had reached the peak of her humiliation before when her "princess" underwear was placed on her head while she stood in the nude, but no this was somehow worse. To lose control of your bodily functions at the peak of your life's greatest disgrace was almost too much for Blair to handle. Blair whimpered, "I want to go home!"

"Make sure to take plenty of pictures, citizens and tourists of Santa Dora," Fatiana repeated this phrase in a few other languages as Ivy and Blair displayed their anuses to the crowd.

Blair flinched as a light breeze touched her pussy. Blair had never felt so utterly naked. Blair moved her neck to see Ivy who was clearly in pain, her breasts hanging down. Ivy must have looked even more ridiculous than Blair with her buttocks being a dark shade of red, and being considerably bigger than Blair's. Finally if out of nowhere Ivy seemed to get a part of her old defiant self back.

"I'll KILL YOU, YOU BITCH!" Ivy screamed.

Almost immediately Fatiana had Ivy's hair in a grip and a police officer was restraining Ivy further.

"You certainly are not talking to me are you?" Fatiana asked with a simmering rage in her voice.

"Fuck you!" Ivy screamed again.

"Do you understand that you just threatened to kill a head-of-state!" Fatiana spoke, Ivy's face was red with anger.

"I know you are clearly unaware of our laws, our harshest penalty for the words you just spoke is death. I will be more lenient this time, next time maybe not!"

Fatiana made a hand motion and in a flurry the guards started to bind Ivy to the bench. Ivy struggled, but limb by limb she was strictly bound to the bench with a thick rope.

"UNTIE ME, UNTIE ME! UNTIE ME NOW!" Ivy screamed as she struggled to no avail against the rope that bound her to the bench.

"Open her mouth!" Fatiana ordered, almost immediately a policeman pried open Ivy's mouth, Ivy continued her attempts to protest, but the sounds she made were now muffled.

Fatiana picked up Ivy's discarded thong from earlier, wadded it up and put it right into Ivy's mouth, then the policeman loosened his grip and immediately covered Ivy's mouth. Ivy tried to both spit out her panties and/or bite down on the policeman's hand, but it was to no avail. Fatiana signaled to Arturo and told him to do something in Spanish, then she walked over to Blair.

"You are not going to disrespect me like your friend did, are you?"

"No,, ma'am, no!" Blair quickly responded her voice shaking, still prying her ass cheeks apart with her hands.

"That was an unfortunate bout of flatulence you had, earlier wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was quite humiliating," Blair answered honestly about to burst into tears yet again.

"I will reward you for obeying me, you may stop exposing your anus to public scrutiny, now."

Blair immediately released her, hands feeling her butt cheeks fall back into place, yet still slightly open.

"What do you say?" Fatiana asked with a motherly tone.

"Thank you, ma'am," Blair said meekly, knowing somehow what Fatiana wanted.

Arturo returned, he handed Fatiana a black plastic bag. Fatiana took out of the black plastic bag some duct tape. She told the guard to take his hand off of Ivy's mouth and before Ivy could spit out her own thong from her mouth Fatiana placed duct tape over Ivy's mouth, muffling her screaming. Placing another strip of duct tape over the original strip for good measure. Fatiana walked away from Ivy as Ivy desperately screamed a muffled scream. Blair grew nervous as Fatiana walked over to her and crouched down pulling a new item out of the bag.

It was a green pepper, with a long stem, only a few inches long but thick in diameter. "This is one of Santa Dora's specialty foods, the Padron Pepper." Fatiana put the pepper up to Blair's mouth. "Taste!" Fatiana said excitedly.

Blair bit the tip and chewed, she swallowed the small bit of pepper without a word. "You see young lady, I cannot stand spicy foods, was that pepper spicy?"

"No, no it wasn't" Blair spoke nervously, Blair remembered this is the pepper that Arturo had told her about in the restaurant.

"You see, the pepper does not grow naturally in this region, we grow them in greenhouses, only a minority of the peppers are spicy, but the ones that are spicy are very spicy." Fatiana gave Blair another pepper, she bit the tip again.

"Yes just bite the tip, just a little taste, leave the pepper mostly intact," Fatiana said while sadistically smiling.

Blair wondered what Fatiana was planning as she swallowed yet another non-spicy pepper.

"You see, these peppers are grown perfectly. They are a familiar dish throughout the region, especially to the west...yet everyone says the spicy ones here are the spiciest anywhere!" Fatiana put another pepper up to Blair's mouth.

Blair bit into the tip of the pepper again. Ivy was still making muffled noises from her gagged and taped mouth. "Do you like spicy food, Blair?" Fatiana asked.

"No...no, not really," Blair spoke breathing heavily, still reeling from her utter humiliation.

"What about your friend?"

Blair knew Ivy hated spicy food, she avoided it at all costs. "She doesn't really like spicy foods," Blair said while holding back tears.

"That's too bad." Fatiana smiled and put another pepper up to Blair's mouth.

Blair bit the very tip of the pepper. "Oh, it's a little spicy," Blair spoke nervously noticing the heat immediately.

"Oh good!" Fatiana stood up and started walking around Blair towards Ivy.

The heat started to slowly build in Blair's mouth, Blair couldn't help it she started to spit, trying to force the heat out of her mouth, as the heat built up in her mouth Ivy desperately wanted water. The paper was one of the spicier peppers that she had ever had.

Fatiana gestured to two of her officers and spoke to them in Spanish. They approached either side of Ivy, momentarily blocking the crowd's view of Blair's backside. They gently pried Ivy's ass cheeks apart and Fatiana walked up to Ivy and gently pressed the bitten tip of the spicy Padron Pepper, onto Ivy's rose bud, rubbing slightly. Ivy's eyes almost bulged out of her head when she felt what was happening to her.

Blair could make out some curse words coming from Ivy's mouth, her muffled cries were becoming more and more amplified. Ivy was in a true panic, which intensified even more as Fatiana began to slowly insert the pepper into Ivy's anus. Ivy wrinkled her toes and rolled her ankles. Ivy desperately twitched her bare feet, they were the only appendages she had any control over.

Fatiana stepped back, a small stem was poking out of Ivy's ass. Murmuring and laughing could be heard from the crowd. Ivy's face was red and she began to break out in a strong sweat.

Fatiana crouched down and spoke into Ivy's ear, "I will let the pepper spice seep into your body, as your more co-operative friend will go first! Don't you dare try to push that pepper out, it stays in!" Fatiana looked down at Ivy with a sadistic smile.

Blair knew what Fatiana meant, Blair was going to get spanked with the riding crop. Blair closed her eyes with anticipation, she flexed her ass muscles and curled her feet, bracing herself for Fatiana's first blow. Blair twitched at the first feeling of contact, expecting an unbearable sting instead she felt a light tap. Fatiana was teasing her.

"I can't take it!" Blair blurted out.

Suddenly Blair heard the sound of the riding crop swishing through the air. Blair yelped out twitching again, only to again only feel a light tap. Now Blair was sobbing, no tears were coming from her eyes but her mouth was agape and she was making dramatic noises.

"Please no! Have mercy on me!"

Blair felt the riding crop repeatedly tap her ass, first the right ass cheek then the left. Blair knew now that soon the first painful strike was coming, she again heard the sound of the riding crop cutting through the air at breakneck speeds, then she felt it. The pain was a lot worse than she imagined, she immediately lurched forward and began to shield her buttocks with her hands.

"It's too much, too much, I can't take it!" Blair screamed out as the crowd laughed.

Blair couldn't believe the crowd was laughing, the pain was intense, it was like nothing she had ever felt before. Blair was not used to pain, she had never been in a fight, never been slapped, never been spanked. The violence being perpetrated against her was a complete violation, the likes of which she had never experienced at any point in her life. Blair took her hands briefly away from her ass to cover her face only to feel the same sting a second time, this time just as intense.

The third strike caused Blair to dark up off the bench almost unconsciously cupping her ass one cheek in each hand, she hopped up and down screaming in pain. "HOW DARE YOU!" Blair blurted out towards Fatiana.

"You will assume the position again, or your punishment will be increased!" Fatiana said coldly.

Blair hearing the crowd laugh as she rubbed her stinging buttocks realized that she had no choice but to take her punishment. Blair did as she was told, slowly and methodically she got on her knees on the bench and presented her ass to Fatiana and the crowd for her public pain and humiliation.

To Blair's horror, not one, not two, but three stinging swats in quick succession hit her ass and again without thinking she was again on her feet publically gripping her stinging ass.

"THIS IS A VIOLATION!" Blair screamed, her voice was husky and deep now, as she tried and failed to sound like she had some authority.

Fatiana grabbed Blair by the hair and pulled her head back, Blair still naked and gripping her ass with both hands looked up at Fatiana. "You will comply, or I will tie you up and you will be forced to endure many more damaging blows to your backside."

Fatiana tossed Blair forward towards the bench, once again a now quivering Blair took her position. Blair clenched her fists and screamed as she felt stung after sting from the riding crop, she curled her toes crossing and uncrossing her ankles, she screamed and shouted obscenities. The experience was more intense than anything she had ever felt before, her ass was on fire. As the blows continued Blair pulled at her hair disheveling it. She no longer cared about the crowd laughing, or pointing or taking pictures, the pain was all that mattered to her. Then there was a break, Blair moaned and in a reticent manner began to lift herself up, then she felt it again more slaps with the riding crop, as hard as ever. Blair screamed again and again, her eyes wide open bulging. Then it stopped again.

"Is it over? Is it over?" Blair repeated.

Blair heard the unmistakable sound of the riding crop speeding through the air and again she screamed, only to feel a slight tap.

"We are now done. Go to that light post, but your hands behind your head touch your nose to the pole. While I treat your friend to her punishment."

Blair got off of the bench and began to rub her ass, she felt the raised fleshy lines where the riding crop had struck raised and swollen, slowly she walked over to the light post and touched her nose against the cold steel, slowly she released her hands from her burning ass and put them behind her head. Blair began to sob. Blair heard laughter amongst the murmur of the crowd, Blair whimpered and tried to disassociate herself from her humiliation. Blair heard the slow clacking sound of Fatiana's boots as Fatiana walked over to Ivy.

Ivy screamed through her gag, she knew she was going to face an onslaught of pain and humiliation and since she was firmly tied to the bench she could do nothing to stop it. In a desperate attempt to gain some semblance of control Ivy began to attempt to push the Padron Pepper out of her ass. The pepper had been leeching its fiery juices into Ivy's anus for some time, most likely causing considerable pain. As the pepper started to inch its way out of Ivy's ass Fatiana easily pushed it back in.

Ivy's face was red, both because of intense humiliation and intense pain, screaming more into her own used thong and duct taped mouth, Ivy's anger was overwhelming, she wanted revenge. No one had ever hurt her or humiliated her so much in her life. Ivy was used to being the tormentor, the "alpha bitch," she was the ringleader of just about everything. Now she was completely helpless and publicly being bullied and tortured.

Without warning Ivy felt Fatiana's riding crop strike the bottom of her naked foot, this was a complete surprise as Blair had not been struck on her feet. The pain was ridiculously intense, Ivy rolled her ankles and curled her toes. Again without warning Fatiana struck Ivy's barefoot.

Then her other foot, then again, the strikes were hard and rapid. Ivy had never experienced pain like this, her feet stung, her screams resonated through her gag, tears fell from her face onto the edge of the fountain, her mascara now covering her face. As the strikes continues she bobbed her head up and down and bucked to no avail against her restraints.

"NOT MY FEET!" Could clearly be heard through Ivy's gag.

Strike after strike it continued, the stinging intensity was almost too much for Ivy, she nearly fainted, she barely knew where she was all she could think about was the pain. Then finally it stopped. Her feet still hurt and she still was rolling her ankles and curling her toes. The murmur of the crowd began to return to Ivy's ears. Fatiana began to pull the pepper slowly out of Ivy's anus. Ivy quieted welcoming the relief. Slowly the pepper was removed, almost sensually, then to Ivy's horror the pepper began to slowly move down towards her vagina. Fatiana began to rub the pepper slowly over the lips of Ivy's vagina, then slightly inserted the tip, only to pull it out and begin to slowly rub Ivy's clit. Ivy could feel the juices of the pepper seep out and onto her now quivering vagina, she knew it was only a matter of time before the searing pain would begin.

Then there was nothing, the pepper was gone, the crowd was humming in anticipation. Ivy's heart was sinking, it dropped to her feet when she felt the slight tip of the riding crop on her ass. Just the slight tap made her flinch in pain, her ass was already so red and swollen just the slightest touch caused a great deal of pain. Just as Ivy started twitching and struggling against her bondage due to the rising burning heat in her vagina the strikes began. One after the other, Ivy felt the pain of the riding crop. She was now in a full blown panic, the pain she was feeling exceeded anything she had experienced that day or ever before. As the strikes bombarded her ass she screamed muffled screams and struggled mightily against her own bondage. As the beating continued Ivy seemed to fall in and out of consciousness, switching between panicked horrifying screams and dead silence. Eventually, her ass was so badly beaten she felt numb to the pain. Her head eventually bowed, lying limply as Fatiana struck Ivy's large posterior.

"OH GOD, IT BURNS!" Ivy cried out as she her bondage being quickly untied. The crowd seemed to laugh in unison as Ivy exclaimed her predicament, her predicament yet again this time in the form of a scream. "OH MY GOD, IT BURNS!"

Noticing the fountain in front of her Ivy quickly hoisted herself off of the bench and sat down in the fountain to try and stop the pain emanating from her lower regions. Ivy looked up into the blue sky while sitting in the fountain, she moaned a guttural moan, nearly orgasmic in nature.. Looking forward she saw a crowd staring at her, front and center was Fatiana still with her riding crop, her arms folded looking at Ivy with disgust.