Public Punishment in Santa Dora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

As Blair pressed her nose against the cold metal of the light pole. Ivy sat in the fountain soaking her tremendously painful ass. Ivy's bottom lip quivered, her mascara running down her cheeks, Ivy looked like she was ready to explode into a crying fit at any moment. Blair was already there while Ivy was getting struck with the riding crop Blair let all that had happened to her sink in and she was now sobbing, all composure completely and utterly lost.

"It's not fair!" Blair was now saying out loud, lightly stomping one of her feet on the cobblestone ground.

Fatiana was letting the crowd soak it all in.

"Whhhhhhyyyyyyy, mee ee ee!" Blair let out in a nasal voice that made some of the people in the crowd snicker.

Fatiana began to speak. "Now for the final stage of your punishment!"

Just as Ivy heard the word "punishment" again her emotional state immediately disintegrated into a temper tantrum, she began to splash her arms and legs in the fountain and cry out in a sniveling infantile voice.

Blair also began to break down, she removed her hands from the back of her head and clenched them into fists. "NO!, NO!, NO!, NO!" Blair cried out as she stomped her feet. The crowd was now fully engaged in laughing at the two women.

"How can you laugh! I can't be treated like this, I can't take it!" Blair blurted out as Ivy kept on splashing and screaming hysterically in the fountain.

Fatiana walked up to Blair and pulled her hair back, this silenced Blair and Fatiana spoke into her ear so she could hear. "Do you like the pain of the riding crop?" Fatiana spoke to Blair.

Blair whimpered, "no."

"Then you will jog around the fountain until I tell you to stop, this will be your final humiliation."

"Oh god!" Blair became weak in the knees.

"I am being merciful to you, you have obeyed me, your friend will have it worse," Fatiana replied.

Blair crouched down with her hands on her thighs to collect herself. Suddenly she felt the sting of Fatiana's riding crop on her behind, Blair heard the harshly spoken order "Go!" Blair clutched her ass with her hands. Blair heard the order "Go!" Again and she was off jogging covering her breasts with one hand and her shaven crotch area with the other. Blair again felt the sting of the riding crop, which caused her to grab her ass and run faster.

"No modesty, hands at your side!" Fatiana ordered to Blair.

Blair complied, letting her breasts bounce up and down as she ran. "Why MEEEEEEEEE????" Blair screamed out as she ran. As Blair circled the fountain she saw people pointing and laughing at her. As Blair ran she could hear Fatiana start to address the still blubbering Ivy.

"You have disobeyed me and treated me rudely, are you ready to now finally comply!" Fatiana spoke to Ivy.

Ivy stopped splashing and nodded her head as she watched Blair run around the fountain naked, her round breasts bouncing as her feet kicked up pebbled from the cobblestone ground.

"I've given your friend the privilege of running on two legs, for she has been compliant."

Ivy shot daggers at Fatiana and tilted her head in anticipation for what Fatiana was going to say.

"Your final humiliation shall be to crawl on all-fours around this fountain like the dog you are."

Ivy was shaking, it looked like she was ready to explode.

"I told you the punishment for disobeying my orders will be much worse and much more painful," Fatiana spoke in a serious manner.

Ivy began to collect herself, she swallowed and took deep breaths. Blair began circled the fountain again, weeping as she ran.

"Hurry, or I will punish you further!" Fatiana shouted at Ivy.

Ivy stood up and walked towards Fatiana and stepped out of the fountain.

"Like a dog, on all fours!" Fatiana ordered.

Ivy slowly lowered herself as the sobbing Blair again circled the fountain. Finally, Ivy was on all fours, her breasts dangling down, her vagina exposed from behind. Blair's ass was still dark red, but the water seemed to lighten the shade. Suddenly Ivy felt a sharp pain in her already tender ass. "Move! Go! Andale!" Ivy began to crawl. She felt another sharp sting. "Faster, dog, faster!" Ivy picked up the pace.

Ivy's breasts swayed and her ass jiggled as she crawled. Ivy held her head down in shame as she crawled as fast as she could, her knees digging into the rocky cobblestone ground. Fatiana followed her with the crop making sure she kept up the pace. Blair still running passed Ivy as she crawled. Ivy saw how ridiculous Blair looked running in the nude, her ass quivering, her breasts flopping.

Blair was breathing heavily now, she was not used to so much vigorous exercise, her feet hurt, Blair began to slow in pace. Blair felt a sharp sting from the riding crop causing her to lift her thighs up to her chest as she ran. "Andale!" Fatiana shouted as the international audience cheered on, laughing and documenting Blair and Ivy's utter disgrace.

Blair looked down and her breasts bouncing up and down uncontrollably, she breathed heavily as she ran, the cobblestone was hard on the soles of her feet. Blair turned the corner and saw two familiar faces. It was Stephanie and Dirk. Blair almost had a heart attack, she immediately stopped in her tracks and covered herself. Dirk was holding a bag, most likely filled with souvenirs for which he promptly dropped. Stephanie and Dirk stood frozen, then Stephanie put her hands up to her mouth and Dirk looked away.

Fatiana circled still following the crawling Ivy and Immediately started whacking Blair on her bare ass with her riding crop. "ANDALE!" Fatiana yelled out. Blair started to move again, her face reaching new shades of red. Through the course of the punishment Blair had forgotten about her friends, now she was brought back to reality, her humiliation again was renewed, it was raw and intense. Blair wanted to die. Blair noticed all the people with cell-phone cameras. Tears blurred Blair's vision. "I'm ruined!" Blair thought to herself as she continued to run.

Then she said it out loud as she ran, "I'm ruined!"

As Blair circled again, passing the crawling Ivy she looked up and saw Arturo explaining the events of the day to Dirk and Stephanie with animated hand gestures. Dirk was running his hands through his hair nervously, Stephanie looked angry.

Blair weeping now, almost unconsciously bellowing the words "Why! MEEEE!" again. Blair was heaving and sweating now, exhausted from her running. Suddenly Blair felt a soft sweater get draped over her shoulders, she felt herself get lifted up. Dirk was carrying her over his shoulder.

"I'm getting you out of here!" Dirk said as he marched Blair out of the public square, the crowd parting as he carried her. Blair's top half was covered by the sweater, but her ass was still exposed, still trying to cover her modesty Blair kicked her feet up attempting to obscure the gawking crowds view of her underside.

Blair heard Ivy moaning behind her, Stephanie was guiding her by the hand through the crowd. After a minute or so of wading through the crowd Blair and Ivy were led to the rented BMW. Just as Dirk slammed the driver's side door and turned the engine on Fatiana emerged looking at Dirk. Two police officers stood in behind the car, preventing it from backing out of its parking spot.

Dirk rolled down the window, "What have you done!"

"I am sure Arturo explained, our laws are much different here," Fatiana said in an understanding voice.

"Tell your goons to move out of the way, so we can get out of here. This won't be the last time you hear from us, you've created an international incident!" Dirk said in a commanding voice.

"I very much hope this isn't the last I see of you!" Fatiana said with a sinister and ominous voice looking over Dirk intently. Fatiana called off her police men.. Tires squealing Dirk backed out and sped down the main road out of town.