Pud Pudding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

"Damn!"

"Yeah, no shit! Anyway, as it turns out, she won. And that chaffed everyone big time. Not only did she wipe everyone out, but that also meant they didn't get to see her do anything either. That's when Stan actually talked her into playing yet another hand, with even crazier stakes."

"Sounds crazy enough as it is," I told him, but I wanted to hear all of it, especially while Larry was in the mood to do it.

"So she does, but she tells everyone that in addition to equal shares of her and the money, anyone who stays in to play, in case they lose, she expects something special in return from each of them."

"Which was?"

"Pud pudding."

"Excuse me? What the hell's pud pudding?"

"I'll tell you in a second, but first I'll tell you what happened. So after she tells them the stakes, and what that is...they're not too excited about it, squeamish even and all that, which you'll see why in a minute. But then she says that any one of the four of them who are still in the game, all it takes is one of the four of them to beat her, and they all get an equal share of the money, as well as an equal share of her too. So then...after they think about it, they agree."

"So what the hell's pud pudding?" I ask again.

"Apparently, she's got a thing for cum, I mean she really does. Loves drinking it down and all that, and Stan's like excited beyond believe to see it, enthusiastic enough that he tells the guys if they do it...go along with it, he'll even give each and every one of them a raise if they do."

"Fuck me! So then what?"

"So they agree, realizing if they lose this time, that they have to jerk themselves off into this bowl that sitting there, but not only that...they can't do themselves, but have to do each other while she watches. After which, she gets to drink it all down."

"Holy fucking shit!"

"Yeah, for sure. So that's why they're a bit squeamish about it. A bunch of straight-laced guys that have to jerk one another off for her, even though she's the one going to be drinking their combined spunk. Yet on the other hand, if even one of them wins, not only do they get an equal share of the money, but then they get to have their way with her, with Stan's blessing!"

"They lost didn't they?"

"Yep...they did. Hence the pud pudding."

"Ok, so now I understand all that, but what's any of that got to do with you and playing poker now, but not playing poker?"

Once again Larry looked nervous and uncomfortable. "Anyway, so the following week no one wants to play because everyone has outstanding I.O.U's as it is. But then Stan tells them that he'll forgive all the debt, and that they won't be playing for money next time if they agree to it, and Michelle of course is once again part of the deal. Only this time, each hand carries some sort of sexual favor to it, and from what I heard and learned, she had some pretty wild fantasies, which became part of the bet. But as the guys then did win several hands themselves, and no longer owed any money, and finally got to do Stan's wife whichever way they wanted to, it became a weekly event after that...and still is.

"Oh my God!" I then said looking at him. "So how..."

"Yeah, I got sucked into it too, but so did Suzie."

"Suzie? How the hell did that happen?"

"Suzie and Jaylin had once been lovers."

You could have heard a pin drop.

#

Eventually the poker games got wilder and crazier. And as they did, so did everything, and everyone else. When Jaylin and Mike moved back to town, Jaylin was very much like, and had always been like, her mother. When the two of them were then included, it not only added additional spice to the game, but with their being both mother and daughter involved and now included, everyone seemed to begin accepting anything and everything that could possibly happen.

"Jaylin and Suzie had even gone out to lunch together shortly after her return, and she had confided in Suzie about their Friday night poker games, and how wild and crazy fun it all was, and that she would love messing around, and fooling around with her again, provided of course that I was ok with it," Larry continued. "So admittedly Steve, and maybe this will be hard for you to hear and accept, but the thought of seeing Suzie and Jaylin together really got to me, it aroused me like nothing else could. And as much as that may shock you, even disgust you to hear me saying it, I was all for it, and agreed to go, sit in on one of the games in the hopes of seeing something just like that."

"Fuck man," I breathed, understanding it sort of, but at the same time surprised to be hearing it. Even Chris and I had shared fantasies, some of which I would dare say were pretty out there as well. But so far, all we'd done is talk about them, fantasize about stuff, but had never gone so far as to actually do anything beyond that.

"So that particular night, it's Stan and Michelle, me and Suzie, and Mike and Jaylin, and two of the other guys from work, Brian and Pete. Fuck Steve, I honestly don't know what I was thinking, and maybe I wasn't, or at least I wasn't thinking with the right head or something. But the very first hand I win, and after I do, I'm told that I can have anyone...anyone at all, any two people at all, do anything I want them to do to me, or to one another. That's the bet, those are the rules. Needless to say, I'm all about seeing Suzie and Jaylin licking one another's cunts."

"Yeah well, I can see that," I told him understandably, but still more than a bit surprised by all this nonetheless.

"Yeah, and it was fucking hot too Steve! And it got hotter and wilder and crazier after that too, for all of us. Stan wins the next hand, and though he wasn't into doing anything incestual with Jaylin, which was certainly cool with me, he did want to see something else, something else that sort of blew me away, especially as I had known him, worked for him for all these years, and all this time now."

"Which was?"

"He wanted Mike and Suzie to suck him off...together."

I didn't know what to say, the image of that suddenly planted firmly inside my head. "Stan? Stan wanted his own son in law to do that...and, and...your wife?"

"That was...the bet, yes. Like I said Steve, up until then I maybe didn't realize the stakes we were really playing for. I mean I'd already come to accept, and was ok with it, that Suzie would be doing other stuff with the guys there, and certainly the girls. We'd already talked about it beforehand, so I was ok with it, like I said. And it was exciting to think about, consider, and since neither one of us had any qualms about it, we went. Especially since I knew that it was the only way according to Jaylin, that she and Suzie might actually end up fooling around together. She wasn't willing to do it otherwise, outside of that. But there again, even that had a lot to do with Stan and Michelle."

"Obviously, Mike is what...bi-sexual then at least yes?"

"Yes, not gay exactly no, he does enjoy being with women too, but...he also enjoys being with men almost as much. Something Jaylin knew about from the very beginning, and which was something she had always wanted to see herself. Especially as she likewise considered herself more bi-sexual that either totally straight, or lesbian for sure, as she enjoyed being with both sexes just as much as her husband did. So it was the perfect solution for the two of them."

"Well, that makes a lot more sense now," I said thinking about it. "He certainly doesn't act gay, not like a few men I have known who certainly are gay, but I knew there was something about him that I couldn't quite put my finger on, now I know."

"Yeah, now you know...about Mike, Mikey as Suzie and Jaylin call him in private, not to mention Stan and Michelle. But what you don't know, is the rest of the story."

#

"Like I said, we played several more hands and things got wilder and crazier as the night went on. It was like each time someone came up with something they wanted someone else to do or see, then someone else came up with either a variation of that, or something even more kinky, more decadent the next hand. Of course by now, we're all naked too...everyone is."

"No surprise there either," I admitted.

"So it's starting to get well on into the evening, and we decide to play two last hands, no holds barred as Michelle put it, no limits on what, or whom or the number of people involved. Winners choice to decide what happens etc etc etc."

"High fucking stakes," I said trying to imagine it.

"Yeah, it was, and here's where it gets hard for me Steve, and where I hope you try and understand, and not get too freaked out when I tell you the rest of it, but...here it is. Stan wins the next hand, he then informs everyone that he wants the guys to have an equal amount of time fucking the three women. After each hand, there was a ten minute time limit, so we figured out what that would be, and then with the girls all lined up together, we fucked them doggy-style until it was time to play the last hand."

"Interesting, but that doesn't freak me out any," I informed Larry. "In fact, I find that pretty damn exciting, just imagining what it must have looked like. So where's the freaky part?"

"I'm getting to that," he said nervously. "Now...since it is the last hand, there's no ten minute time limit on this one. And in fact, only Stan, Brian and Michelle have actually had an orgasm during the evening, so the rest of us are about ready to bust a nut at this point. I certainly was. Even sticking my dick in each of the three girls didn't quite get me there. So anyway, we play the next hand, and it's Jaylin who wins that one."

"Ah oh..."

"Exactly," Larry said once again taking a deep breath. "So that's when she tells everyone what it is she wants to see for winning the last hand." Larry paused taking another breath. I could see he was really struggling with this.

"Go on Larry, tell me. What happened then?"

"Well by now Steve, you know that Jaylin, and her family for that matter, which includes Stan and Michelle who both had some pretty wild tastes, not to mention Jaylin. So we're all sitting there wondering what she's going to want to do or see, but it still comes as a bit of a shock and a surprise when we do. For starters, she wants Suzie to go down on her while she watches everyone else, which she then informs us is Brian and Pete sucking one another off, as well as me and Mike. As for Stan and Michelle, she just tells them to amuse themselves in whichever way they see fit."

"Holy shit Larry...so you,"

"Yeah, so I sucked another guy's cock, and he did the same thing to me. So...like I said, I don't want to lose you as a friend, my best friend over this, but there it is."

I could only sit there in stunned silence for a moment, trying to digest all this. The images he'd just painted for me still swirling around inside my head. But even more oddly, I actually had an erection myself as I sat there.

"So...did you, um ah...did you cum then?"

He blushed, "Not yet, but damn near. I mean you need to understand, we were all pretty damn fucking horny at this point, with everything else that had been going on, and with no one else having busted their nut yet, we were all sitting there with prick's leaking and about to go off without even being touched. So though I didn't come yet, I was laying there enjoying it. When Mike started sucking me, I just sort of closed my eyes and forgot it was him doing it, and let the sensations take over. And likewise, when I began sucking his prick at the same time, I just sort of focused on what I was feeling even more than on what I was doing."

We'd probably been sitting out in the parking lot in Larry's truck for the better part of an hour, but I wasn't about to leave yet either. I knew that it had taken a lot for Larry to admit to all this, after all we'd been friends for years, and I felt like to leave now, would leave him wondering how I truly felt about hearing all this.

"Finish it," I told him. "Tell me the rest of it, all of it, and don't leave anything out."

He looked at me in surprise, with just a bit of relief in his eyes when I said that. "You sure? I mean, that's pretty much the jist of it all, without going into all the dirty details."

"No...I mean yes, I am sure, but no...I want to hear all the dirty details as well. I want to try and experience what you did to some extent so I can wrap my mind around it a little easier, so please Larry...tell me. Tell me all of it."

He took another deep breath and began to finish it, "Well, Jaylin was obviously really getting off on watching all this, especially with my wife going down on her. Which to be honest with you Steve, helped me with everything else that was happening. Just being able to look over towards them kept me aroused enough, though as I said, just focusing on the sensations was doing that too. I mean it's still strange for me to think back on it, let alone say it, but Mike knew how to suck a cock, even better in some ways that Suzie does it."

"I can sort of see that," I told him. Especially the part about Suzie and Jaylin going at it. That's something that even Chris and I have discussed, you know...naughty dirty pillow talk and all that. And I'll tell you something else too, Chris has even said she's fantasized about being with Suzie, and we've had some of the best sex we've ever had afterwards."

Larry finally laughed, which was a relief of sorts in hearing him do so. "Yeah, well we've done the same thing too," he told me. "Suzie's even hinted at perhaps mentioning it to your wife, just to see how really open she might be to the idea. But I told her to hold off from doing that, until you and I had had a chance to discuss it, and then...all this happened of course, so I never did."

"Well, now that I do know that," I grinned. "But anyway...go on, tell me the rest of it. But before you do that..."

I'd been sitting there thinking, wondering how I could ever convince Larry that what he had finally managed to share with me hadn't turned me away from him as a friend, nor would it. And though what I was about to do myself was a bit of a gamble perhaps, I also felt it was one for sure way to show him that. I reached down, unzipping my fly. The look on his face said it all.

"Fuck, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to jerk myself off while you finish the story," I said. "Believe it or not...hearing it's got me rock-hard and horny. So yes, I am...unless you tell me you'd rather I not."

He didn't say a thing, just sat there watching me as I fished out my prick, which was indeed hard swollen and leaking pre-cum fuck juice already, which I immediately captured with the tip of my fingers and began rolling around the head as I sat there.

"So? Then what happened?"

It took him a minute to gather himself, but he finally spoke though he glanced nervously about, out the windows of the truck around the parking lot, and then back to me. "By this time, Michelle comes over, and the next thing I know, she and Mike are now licking and sucking me together. Pete's on the verge by the sound of it, so Stan tells he and Brian to come over to us. Michelle's already informed everyone that she wants us to come all over her when we do. Next thing I know, she's rolled over onto her back, spreading her cunt a part with her fingers, sort of a target if you know what I mean."

"Oh yeah...I can see that," I said actually groaning, still slow-stroking my own cock as Larry sat watching me do it, his eyes no longer looking anywhere else but at my prick as I did so.

"Anyway, so now all of us are standing up, gathered around Michelle. I now feel Stan's hand on my dick, Mike's now holding Stan's, and Pete's jerking on Brian. Next thing I know, I'm doing the same thing to Pete, so we're all standing there jerking one another off when Pete groans and I'm standing there watching his prick squirting while I'm pumping it, and then aiming it at Michelle's cunt. She's going crazy of course, fingering herself while Pete's shooting on her, and then suddenly Brian is, and shortly after that, we all were!"

"Fuck man...that had to be messy!"

"Oh yeah, it was. And that's when Jaylin and Suzie come over and start massaging all that cum cream into Michelle's body, I mean she was fucking covered in it! Like someone had dumped out an entire bottle of lotion on her or something. And as weird as it all was, it was fucking hot to see them doing that too."

I nodded my head, now more forcefully stroking my cock as I sat there. "I wouldn't have minded doing that myself," I told him then. "Always wondered what it would be like, and look like, something that Chris has even mentioned to me as being one of her really secret, private, most decadent fantasies."

"Yeah, but what about the other?" He then asked. "I mean, a bunch of guys jerking themselves off like that onto a girl is one thing...but doing another guy?"

"I don't know...never really thought about it, certainly haven't done that before either. But hell Larry...I'm sitting here jerking myself off in front of you now. And it's not freaking me out any to be doing so...is it you?"

"No...it isn't. But shit, after everything I've experienced lately, why would it? And I don't mind telling you this now Steve, just remembering how that looked, how it felt, well shit...I'm hard myself now too."

"Then go for it," I told him. "Go ahead, take it out, jerk yourself off, never seen you do it before either."

I was pleased when he did so, obviously it was somewhat of a relief and acceptance for him, that I had accepted without too much difficulty everything he had told me. And I wasn't too surprised to realize his cock was somewhat larger than my own, which I'd never considered as merely average in size either. But his was indeed considerably thicker around. He had no sooner taken it out and began working it, when I suddenly reached over placing my hand around him.

"Man!"

I looked at him, saw the surprise in his eyes as I gripped his prick, but he let go, allowing me to fondle it.

"Might as well find out for myself what all the fuss is about," I told him. "Never touched another man's prick before."

"Fuck!" he said again as I began jerking it. "You sure?"

"Yeah Larry...I'm sure."

I proceeded to fondle his prick pretty much the same way I fondled my own. It was an interesting sensation. Though his cock was obviously a bit larger than mine, it was a strange sensation to be doing so, feeling and sensing the subtle differences between us. Especially the ridge around the head of his cock which was a bit more pronounced. He had a slightly larger, more bulbous head, whereas mine was a bit longer, more pointed than his was. And as I sat jerking him, thumbing that ridge which I enjoyed doing to myself, I then felt Larry reach over wrapping his hand around mine.

"We're gonna need to talk again," he told me.

"I'm sure we will," I said simply. "But right now, I'm ready to bust a nut here."

"Yeah...me too. You got anything?" He asked me.

"No, you?"

He thought for a moment. "There's some napkins in that McDonald sack in the back seat," he informed me. I took a quick look about the parking lot as he did before reaching back, grabbing some. No one else had pulled into the lot, so we were still alone, though as time passed, we wouldn't be for much longer if we didn't hurry here.

"How close are you?" I asked.

"Damn close...you?"

"Might be a minute or two yet," I informed him.

"Go ahead then, finish me off," he stated and sat back a bit more comfortably in his seat, still keeping his eyes out as I began working his prick up and down holding one of the napkins in my other hand for when he told me he was about to shoot off.

Seconds later, he did. "Gonna cum!" he moaned, and then closed his eyes as his face screwed up in pleasure. I held the napkin just slightly away from his prick, saw the first hard felt spurt of his cock erupt, watched his spunk fly from the tip of his prick into the napkin before placing it over the head of his dick catching the rest of it, continuing to jerk him until he was finished.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers