Pud Pudding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

Larry finished wiping himself off, and then put his prick away tossing the used napkin back into the McDonalds sack. Without saying another word, he began doing to me what I'd just finished doing to him.

"Tell me when."

"Oh, you'll know Larry...you'll know."

#

"You did what?"

We had discussed the fact that I might be late getting home. I was in hopes that after the weekly game, Larry might be willing to go out for a cup of coffee, perhaps even breakfast. If he did, I was then hoping that he might then open up to me, which he obviously had. After getting home, I then proceeded to tell Chris all about our conversation, everything that had happened, and had just now told her about unzipping my fly, taking my cock out.

"Seriously, you guys jerked one another off?" she asked for the third time. "Right there in the high school parking lot?"

"Yep, we did!" I said answering her for the third time. "We really did!"

"Fuck! That's hot!" Chris said sitting down for the third time. She'd been bouncing up and down from her chair the entire time I'd been speaking to her. So much so, she was starting to make me dizzy.

"It is?" Though the fact she'd said "fuck" told me that much. About the only time she ever used that word was when she was horny, and then she used it liberally.

"Oh yeah, way fucking hot!" she said once again. "God! I wish I'd been there to see that!"

"Seriously Chris, the thought of Larry and I stroking one another's cocks...you find that horny? Arousing?"

"No different than how aroused you get anytime we discuss my being with another woman!" she said simply. "It does work both ways you know, some women can get just as turned on by the thought of seeing two men together, as men do at the thought of seeing two women!"

To be honest, I'd never really thought about it that way. And even society in general was far more tolerant and accepting of two women fooling around than it ever was regarding two men.

"So would you do it again?" she asked, "And perhaps even more than that?"

"I don't know...probably. But probably only with Larry too. At least I sort of know where he's coming from. I'm not sure I could do anything else with any of the other guys. I don't really know them. And I'm also not sure I'd be very comfortable with you being there with any of them either."

Chris smiled, came over and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me. "Glad to hear you say that baby," she half giggled wantonly. "Not sure I'd be very comfortable with any of them either, especially Stan or Mike...Mikey," she grinned again. "But...what about Larry?"

"What about Larry?"

"I don't think I'd have a problem fooling around with him a little, or Suzie for that matter. Hell, she's hinted at it, and suggested it enough. We've even discussed it somewhat, but I've never indicated I was ever willing to take it that far, even with the two of them."

"So you...might?" I asked incredulously.

"I might...under the right circumstances," she implied seriously for the first time. She paused then, thinking, once again chewing her nails. I let her do it without interruption as she once again stood up from sitting in my lap, pacing the kitchen. She finally stopped and turned towards me. "Did Larry say if they had any plans this evening?"

"No, he never mentioned they did, but then...we weren't exactly discussing anything like that at the time either."

"Is there a game on this afternoon you two would enjoy watching together?" she then asked.

"Hell babe...there's ALWAYS a game on we'd enjoy watching. Why? What are you thinking about?"

"Not saying...or promising anything," she went on. "But maybe I'll give Suzie a call and invite them over for dinner tonight. Think Larry would have mentioned any of this to her by now?"

"Hard to say. Maybe...but maybe not. Might be one of those 'guy' things that he's still a bit too uncomfortable talking about, even with her. Though there's no telling after everything I've learned recently, so maybe he would too."

Chris was chewing her fingers again, though only for a moment. "I'll call Suzie, if he has...I bet she drops a hint or two about it, especially if she's curious or wondering if you told me anything. Either way, we'll invite them over for dinner, and see where things go from there."

"Ok," I said a bit dumbfounded by this interesting turn of events, but I was grinning broadly too.

"And after I speak to her, I want to hear you tell me the entire story all over again."

I actually felt myself blush at that, feeling a little strange about it. Chris saw the look in my face as well as the hesitation.

"While I'm busily sucking on your prick...how does that sound?"

It sounded good....damn fucking good!

#

I had completely lost my erection. Chris was on the phone for nearly an hour with Suzie in the bedroom. I had given up waiting on her, and had turned on the TV to watch the early morning game. When I finally heard her calling down to me after getting off the phone, I raced up the stairs taking them two at a time, curious as to hear what they'd been talking about all this time.

When I entered the room, I was a little surprised to see my wife naked, sprawled out in the middle of the bed, she lay fingering herself, though she then beckoned towards me as I stood there with my mouth open in the doorway.

"Well?" I said somewhat confused, as well as becoming aroused all over again. "What did she say?"

"Come eat me while I tell you about it," she said slyly.

"Ah, weren't you supposed to be doing something similar like that to me while I retold you MY story?"

"Oh...and we will, after I tell you what we discussed," she said with a wink. "Unless of course...you'd rather do things the other way around, whichever you'd prefer."

Needless to say, hearing what Chris had found out had far more importance, and not that I minded licking her cunt while she told me about it either. I just wasn't sure how much attention I'd be able to give her while doing it.

As I began licking my wife's sweet split, she began telling me what she and Suzie had discussed. "Apparently, because you two were gone so long, and since she wasn't expecting Larry to be away, she immediately cornered him the moment he came home, especially as she said she could tell something had happened. So...after only a few minutes of coaxing him, he told her...everything!"

"Damn, and what did she say about that?" I asked, though most of that said while still licking my wife's cunt. Luckily, she still understood most of it.

"She pretty much said what I said, that she found it fucking hot that the two of you actually did that, and then she said, she also thought it was even hotter that I thought it was hot that you did too!"

"And?" I said running my tongue slowly up her wet glistening slit.

"Ooh, oh....and, she said they didn't have any plans, and were excited about being asked over."

"Excited?"

"That's what she said."

"You mean excited, excited? Or what?"

"I don't know...she didn't say. Just said they were excited, and that they would be here in a couple of hours to watch the game, and then dinner later. Like I said honey...not sure if she meant anything by that either, and still not a hundred percent sure that I'm there yet myself. So we'll see...see what happens, if anything, and take it from there. But right now...what I do want to do, is cum on your face. And then after that..." she grinned.

"What?" I teased back sucking in her clit.

"Pud pudding maybe?"

I laughed.

#

The four of us sat watching the game until half-time when the girls scurried off into the kitchen to start working on dinner. It was nice to see Larry being more of his old self again, joking around, getting excited when his team scored and pulled ahead of mine. And though neither team was one of our personal favorite teams, it had been a standard practice for us to cheer for one and place a small side-bet on the outcome. Occasional laughter coming from the kitchen area assured us the girls were acting normally as well, so for the moment at least, everything seemed and appeared to be back to the way it once was.

We'd enjoyed a nice quiet dinner with a couple of bottles of wine that Larry and Suzie had brought over with them.

"Why don't you two go on down to the den and watch the evening game while we clear away the dishes?" Chris suggested, which was a surprise to us both, as it was a rarity that either Larry or I watched or saw the evening game as well. Fair was fair...and spending the entire day watching football was more than just a little selfish. But added to that, the girls had not only cooked, but were cleaning up afterwards should have told us they were up to something.

I had barely turned on the TV when I turned towards Larry. "Something tells me we're going to be paying for this," I told him. "When's the last time you watched all three games on a Sunday anyway?"

He thought about that. "You may be right," he told me. "But I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth either. Maybe they're just glad we don't have any more secrets between us. Even Suzie was struggling with it, and told me I should have told you what was going on a long time ago. I don't think she didn't mention the poker game the way she did without meaning to have the true story brought out about it afterwards. Something we discussed...at length after you guys left."

The second quarter had just started when we heard the girls descending down the stairs from the living room kitchen area. Looking up from the TV as they appeared in the doorway, both Larry and I sat with our mouths hanging open. They were naked...both of them, with big shit-eating grins on their faces.

"Thought we'd mention that we'll be upstairs in the bedroom if you two are interested, unless of course you're too involved in the game." With that, they turned and headed back up the stairs.

"Told you we'd end up paying for this, though I'm not sure where we're paying for anything, more like being treated the way I see it."

"I'm not sure I'm willing to quite make that call yet," Larry told me as he soon after stood with me following him up the stairs. "You forget Suzie, and the fact she and your wife were on the phone for over an hour together, not to mention whatever the hell they were discussion and laughing about in the kitchen earlier."

"True," I said as I followed Larry up the stairs. And now knowing how Chris felt about things, the realization of that had me wondering what we really were walking into.

#

We found out a few minutes later. As Larry and I walked into the bedroom, the girls were already sitting on the bed. Suzie was shuffling a deck of cards while Chris fidgeted with an egg timer she held in her hand.

"Poker?" I asked

"Nah, takes too long," Suzie answered. "We're just cutting for high card, see who goes first, though the ten minute rule seems to work well, so we'll use the egg-timer for that one."

"One other rule though," Chris now said eyeing me as she did so. "We won't do anything you won't," she then turned getting a nod of agreement from Suzie. "So keep that in mind, one of you asks us to do something, then you'd better be prepared to do the same thing yourself when its someone else's turn, or this ends right then and there."

I looked at Larry as he looked at me. "You ok with that?" I asked.

"Up to you bro...I've already crossed that line, so just depends on where you're at with everything," he told me and then began to undress.

I took one look at our lusty looking naked wives, and started taking my clothes off as well. And I noticed while doing so, our wives were indeed similar in many ways, with just enough subtle differences to make it interesting. It would have been a tossup trying to decide whose breasts may have been bigger, though neither of the girls have overly large breasts, just perfectly proportionate for their similarly built frames. My wife had dark pink colored nipples, which stood out like two fat erasers away from her breasts when erect. Suzie's were a lighter tan color, though her areola were much bigger around, covering nearly the entire front portion of her tear-drop shaped tits, which just like my own wife's fell heavily yet comfortably against her ribcage. And whereas Chris was completely shaved, Suzie's cute cunt still had a small very thin patch of pubic hair, though it had been trimmed short and thin just above her pubis.

Suzie finished shuffling the deck and laid it down. "Go ahead Steve, cut for a card."

I did so without looking at it, as Larry and then both girls did the same. Chris showed first, a two. "Guess I'll be going last," she announced, though I actually would have preferred that myself. Larry then showed his card, which was an eight of spades, and smiled when he did. Obviously, it seemed everyone was more inclined to go later rather than sooner.

"Go ahead baby...show, not like you aren't already," Chris giggled as my erection continued to rise. I turned over my card, an Ace of hearts.

"Kind of tough to beat that," Suzie giggled, showing a Queen. "Like I said...looks like you get to pick first," she announced.

I found myself chewing on my nails as I stood there thinking about it. Realizing I had been when Chris laughed. "We a little nervous are we? Though by the looks of it, you could have fooled me!"

Larry and I were both hard as rocks, it was hard not to be looking at the girls as they sat anxiously on the bed waiting for me to decided what the first thing I wanted to see or do was.

"How about...you two, give Larry and I a couple of blowjobs to start off with then," I stated. Suzie burst out laughing, turning to look towards my wife.

"What?"

"You were right Suzie," Chris stated looking at her. "I owe you one."

"What?" I said again.

"She bet me that you'd choose something reasonably mild your first turn. I thought for sure you'd want to see the two of us going at it first. Guess I was wrong. She said you'd still need time to warm up to the idea of having to do whatever we did, if you wanted to see that. Figured after what you'd told me, you wouldn't have a problem with it."

"I don't have a problem with it!" I said defensively. "Just thought...oh hell, maybe I did," I then said. "Too late to change my mind?"

The girls looked at one another. "Nothing in the rules about that, as long as we haven't already started, so sure...why not?"

"Rules?" I said looking at Larry. He laughed.

"There's always rules Steve...even if they make them up as we go along, there's always gonna be rules."

Even then, I still managed to hedge my bet a little, though neither one of them said anything about it. "Ok, what I really would like to see, is the two of you grinding cunts together, how's that for a different beginning?"

Without any further discussion, Chris set the timer and then they positioned themselves in the middle of the bed as Larry and I stood nearby looking down. Throwing their legs over one another, and then locking themselves together in a scissor like position, they began grinding against one another, mashing their cunts together, which admittedly was damn exciting to see.

It was also nice to see in a way, as Larry stood fisting his own prick, obviously this was arousing to him too, just as it was to me as I began doing the same thing. It was funny as I stood there thinking about it, we had earlier jerked one another off in the front of his truck of all places, and here I was now, acting all shy and uncertain about things again. But watching the girls, quickly turned my thoughts elsewhere, along with the fact we were very much amongst friends here, and whatever happened between us after that, wasn't going to change anything either.

Even the girls were somewhat disappointed at hearing the timer go off. They'd been having a pretty good time, and it was evident that each one of them had enjoyed it immensely. Obviously, it was now Suzie's turn to pick.

"You boys ready?" she said. "Cause I'm not wasting time here, and you both probably already know what I wanna see, and what I'm more than willing to do myself, as is Chris here."

There was no doubt in either one of our minds what she was going to ask us to do, which she confirmed for us shortly. "Ok boys...let's see you suck cock!"

Though we both moved towards the bed, we did so slowly, Larry looking at me briefly and commenting. "You sure about this Steve?" he asked concernedly. "I mean...I've already crossed that bridge, and a little hard to go back now, but you haven't."

"Hey, I'm already half way across now," I reminded him. "Might as well go the rest of the way."

We soon settled ourselves in the bed as the girls now traded places with us, them now standing as Chris set the timer for ten minutes. "One more thing..." she began before letting it run.

"Must be another rule," I laughed easing the tension somewhat.

"No doubt," Larry added.

"No fair cumming too soon," she said. "Let's say, no one can at least until the second round!"

"I don't think either one of us is in much danger of doing that...yet," I replied. Though as Larry actually placed his mouth around my prick and began sucking it, I had to wonder.

It was admittedly an interesting sensation for me as well. The fact that I loved it whenever Chris sucked my cock went without saying, but to actually do that myself, which was totally different than going down on her, or anyone else for that matter, had a uniqueness all its own. Feeling Larry's hard massive prick inside my mouth as I sucked it, and as he sucked mine, sent totally different sensations, thoughts and feelings all over my entire body. Holding onto his shaft as I did so, felt somewhat familiar of course. And in a way I was actually grateful that I had already held him in my hand, jerking him off earlier, or it might have seemed and felt even stranger than it did. But even more surprisingly to me, was how Larry sucked my prick, actually taking the time to mouth the head with hard firm pressured sucks that felt wonderfully intense, certainly far different in some ways than the way Chris did it. Something she noticed as well as Larry sucked me.

"Fuck! I'll have to try that myself, how's that feel anyway baby?" she asked directly.

I wasn't about to lie to her, or anyone for that matter. "It feels fucking good!" I stated honestly, damn fucking good!" And then to punctuate that, I began doing the exact same thing to Larry's cock that he was still doing to mine. Had we gone a minute or two longer, I wasn't honestly sure I would have made it. The feeling of pleasure, intensity was almost too great to submit myself to. Had we gone any longer, I'd have had to call a time out to keep myself from cumming.

"Time!" Chris called as the timer went off. "Time! Time!" Neither one of us had heard it go off.

"I think...that puts me up," Larry grinned as we once again exchanged places with the girls. "And I think you know, since we just did...what Steve and I both want to see the two of you do!"

It was erotic as hell to watch the girls going down on one another. Something I had always wanted to see and experience anyway. To me, it was beautiful and sensual as hell, something that later on that evening, Chris would claim the exact same when watching me, though I had trouble believing that even then. But seeing her as she lovingly sucked, kissed, and even finger-fucked Suzie's cunt, as she did the same to my wife, was worth whatever supposed price I had to pay to see it. And I knew right then and there, that we were indeed amongst friends, and forever would be. And after that moment, after I felt like I had shed whatever inhibitions or hang-ups I might have had, I no longer looked back at that moment again, at least not in the same way that I might have otherwise.

"Ok, now it's my turn!" Chris said smiling moments after the timer had gone off again. "And what I want to see, is a reenactment of this morning! Oh, and just in case one of you decides to cum? It's ok now...go ahead and do it if you want to."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers