Pud Pudding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Don't bother saying it," Larry told me. So I didn't.

#

We had indeed explored and done things I would have never imagined before, eventually moving on to what would be considered more normal couplings and touching amongst one another. I enjoyed fucking Suzie as Larry knelt behind Chris fucking her, watching one another as we did. I enjoyed hearing the occasional laughter, certainly the grunts and groans of pleasure, not to mention all the decadently lusty sounds we created together while doing so.

We had all come at least once, though Chris was well on her way to setting a world record in orgasms achieved by my count, though even that I lost track of.

As it was getting late, well on into early in the morning already, we'd agreed to one last draw, high card amongst us calling the final climatic act, which no doubt it would be whichever way things went.

Chris drew high card and looked at the three of us. "Pud pudding!" she announced smiling.

"Pud pudding?" Suzie asked. Surprisingly, even she had no idea what that one was, even making Larry blush looking sheepish as Chris began to explain her version of it.

Minutes later the girls lay on the bed, pussy to pussy forming a rather crude, though erotic bowl with their cunts pressed together.

"There you go!" Chris stated, "Shoot it right there, right there between us whenever you're ready!" Larry and I stood above them there on the bed, hands on one another's cocks once again jerking each other off as the girls watched expectantly, occasionally touching themselves as we did creating an even more erotic atmosphere as Larry and I handled one another striving towards orgasm. I felt him stiffen even more so in my hand moments later, his quick brief warning to me as the surge of his release began. "Now!" he cried out, and I watched, pointing his prick, seeing the first thick streamer of his spunk leap from his cock spraying the twin pressed cunts of the girls below us. Over and over again he shot his thick creamy wad against the girls, and then as I continued milking him, still holding onto his shaft, I began doing the same.

"Fuck! Fuck Fuck!" Chris cried out delightedly. "Fuck! That was hot!"

But I thought it was even hotter when the girls licked up all that pud pudding.

#

Larry quit playing poker after that, bowing out of the weekly Friday night game, and eventually paid the price for it when he was laid off. Being employed at the local newspaper however, I had access as well as some decent leads towards even better jobs, and Larry found one within days of being let go.

I do miss playing ball with the guys on Sundays as we quit doing that too. But we now spend more quality time with our friends every chance we get, which is often now, more so than it had ever been. We didn't go to the barbeque, no point in it really, nor did Larry and Suzie show up either though they were still invited. Jaylin got into a big spat with her father over letting Larry go, and last we heard, they were no longer speaking. Guess she still did have a bit of a crush on him after all.

Bottom line though, Larry and I get to watch at least two of the three games on Sunday during the season. And, we spend the rest of the time together playing poker. Usually for fun, and a little money. We no longer need cards to give us the courage or desire to do anything else. We do that now whenever we feel like it, or whenever the mood strikes us.

Or whenever anyone feels like having a bit of pud pudding.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers