All Comments on 'Punished by Mrs. Riker'

by boudin5

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 11 years ago
Great start 5*****

Looking forward to more.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 11 years ago
Good story

I wasn't sure that I was going to like this one but it was very well done. I hope that you take us through a couple more appointments,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story

Many young men need strict discipline. Reactions differ but can be highly erotic like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Better than an appointment with Kelsey Grammer!

Some queening and pussy eating after the next spanking wouln't go amiss. Maybe have him spanked in front of a trainee spanker, Ms Riker's new assistant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
punishment fits the crime

Great story with good potential for follow up stories, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hard spankings are good for guys

Mrs. Riker sures knows how to change a guy's perspective! I can understand why he was looking forward to future appointments! Spankings of this sort have consequences! Very beneficial ones for males! I wish I could meet a Kelsey Riker. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great start

loved the dialogue and the settings. hope it continues in this corporal vein but that you add more sensuality and sexuality. thanks for the hot story

buttman52buttman52over 10 years ago
Spanking are a good thing

This is just the start I hope of more great stories to Cum.....and don't worry about all the anonymous idiots....without a name they don't matter.If you don't have the guts to show your name you don't have the right to bitch.....:-)

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29about 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Highly Erotic ,I couldn’t help masturbating while fantasizing about being spanked by the lovely Mrs.Riker 5 Stars for sure ,looking forward to the next story .

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 5 years ago
Great spanking description

This was extremely hot. I love thorough spanking details as opposed to the slam bam thank you Ma'am stuff so many writers use as an aside. This spanking was plain and simply a pure and well detailed F/M spanking and I just loved it. Very well done and I look forward to much more of your writing, Boudin5. Thanks for sharing.

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 2 years ago

Oh! That was just sweet! He will love his job now and do whatever it takes to protect it and I imagine Mrs. Riker will be summoning him for frequent maintenance discipline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice spanking story. Loved it. Firm and severe without being brutal. Loved her gentleness after wards. Great!

maamsboytoymaamsboytoy7 days ago

Great little story. That spanked gardner learned his lesson and found out just how thrilling a thorough spanking can be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous