All Comments on 'Punishing Perversions'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 6 years ago
Nice!

You have such a creative imagination, I love your writing!

44chicken44chickenabout 6 years ago
Unique!

Loved it. Thank you!

CuteAndLovelyYetHornyCuteAndLovelyYetHornyabout 6 years ago

Really really hot! I'm impressed by the idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't get the sex magic universe

It's like superheroes before the authors figured out that you needed a weakness to keep the suspense. Maybe the get energy from lust is supposed to mimic that, I'm not sure but it is really not a noticeable weakness or something the magic user cares about.

Please enlighten me.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesabout 6 years agoAuthor
reply

Thanks for the compliments, all!

@Anon - This isn't a superhero universe where you need a kryptonite to threaten the hero, nor is it an RPG where one has to worry about game balance to provide a challenge.

The Sex Mage World is modeled after my specific fantasy fetish, which is that the women have omnipotent sex powers and it isn't remotely fair, and most of these short stories, flash fics, and scenes are just to cater to that. If you don't like the idea of the fetish, you probably aren't going to enjoy my work. Whilst I understand the complaint of "the women are too powerful, there's no suspense", and would agree if this were any other project, that's not really the point of the stories.

However, that doesn't mean there can't be legitimate drama. If you're looking at the deeper themes, such as one might find any, than the concepts therein are not about "how does the man defeat such impossible odds?", but about "How do men and women manage to reconcile the existence of these powers, and deal with the fact that you don't get to just conveniently neutralize them? What are the societal consequences of such a power existing?" I address this a little bit in some stories and world articles, but realistic answers of this type tend to be a buzzkill, so I don't focus on it over just embracing the fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not my cup of tea, per se

Wow, this was a bit fucked up. Maybe cuz I'd imagine myself as the little brother rather than the 'Chad' due to my small frame and introvertedness but shit. People are into this? The way she rubs it in the poor kid's face too... :/

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Anon 2/22

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This Story is Wild. A Sequel Would be interesting...

Just saying. If you have time for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous