All Comments on 'Puppy Girl Ch. 03'

by ClaraBara616

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
an interesting story

so far this has been an interesting read ... and this ch was a good one ... the D/s world has several main variants ... "pets" is one of the more misunderstood by most, and this ch does show some of the realities of that particular world ... about the only variant that is more misunderstood, and more intense emotionally for the participants is Daddy/lilgirl(Daddy Dom/babygirl)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Got absolutely nothing against pet situations

But I don't like the way he is going about this. She is more likely to be traumatized than to actualize a personal inner need. Bad master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very true

this is very true

*****

Got absolutely nothing against pet situations

But I don't like the way he is going about this. She is more likely to be traumatized than to actualize a personal inner need. Bad master."

*****

I agree, he is a very bad master. Sadly he is like most "Masters/Doms", who seem to think that all it takes to be a Master or Dom is to be a bossy asshole who treats their pet/sub like a piece of trash.

That is NOT the way it is supposed to be. What WAY too many forget, is that when a sub/pet gives themself to their Dom/Master, with that authority comes a tremendous amount of RESPONSIBILITY for that sub/pet. Authority should not be used as justification for abuse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very well written

Very well written, just like the previous two. While the content may not be to everyone's tastes, it is extremely well transcribed and the fact that it got the reaction it did only attests to that fact. I don't think the somewhat abusive master in the story needs to be a bad thing, since the characters are fictional and therefore can't actually sustain emotional trauma. I also admire that you had the courage to post this episode as it is, regardless of its edgy content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
uh-uh.

I truly hope the next chapter has her running back home, this guy is not a master, just a cruel man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very well written and a good story too. I am hoping for more chapters soon,

visioneervisioneeralmost 10 years ago

An edgy continuation that is as well-written as the preceding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
can't wait for next chapter

excellent build up, exciting

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
abuse is not an act of affection

I had thought that the first two chapters had promise. Now I am very disappointed in the author.

Writing the character of David as an infantile little boy, completely lacking in self-discipline and empathy.

I have had to deal with the emotional wreckage left behind by untrained, inexperienced, self-proclaimed Dominants. And it is heartbreaking.

Sorry but I just do not have the stomach to continue reading this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous