Puppy Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you not to move."

I started stuttering, I couldn't believe thought that was unacceptable, that I had rolled over, and was now sitting on the bed. He paced slowly around the room. Before I could get a word, his emphatic voice cut me off,

"I think you thought you came just for your pleasure. That's not the case my pet, you obviously need to be trained how a good puppy acts. You will comply with everything that I ask, and you will be rewarded. If you do not, if you break any rules, or are slow to complete what I tell you to do, you will be punished."

I didn't respond at first. The romance was gone, this was something else entirely. Was I really being trained? I was afraid of what he might do. I mean, I was in his house, with no way of leaving, and he looked very strong and firm, both physically and characteristically. He made his way to the foot of the bed.

"Come, Brooke. Come here, and sit," he commanded.

I was confused; I was sitting, listening to what he said, so I scooted a little closer, thinking that's what he wanted. He rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. He reached over, grabbing the back of the collar, yanking it hard, pulling me off the bed. I cried out, I was totally unprepared for his rough treatment. He spun me on to my hands and knees, and then yanked up, until I was sitting on my knees, looking up at him. It hurt and I felt a few tears run down the side of my face. I looked back in to his eyes, unable to read them. He didn't seem outraged or annoyed, but there was no affection or charm that I was used to seeing in them.

"This is how we sit, pet," he continued. "When I tell you to come, you come right away, and sit at my feet."

He studied me, making sure I was still listening. Trust me, he had my full attention, and I was all ears. He seemed so tall, so powerful, as he held me in his grip

"Here's a few more rules for you. You may not address me as David. I am Master, or Sir. As I said before, no talking, unless I ask you to. You are to refrain from walking on two feet, so you'd better get used to how you are now."

He was serious about this: I was being reduced to a common household pet. I started thinking about all the other things he might make me do like a dog, eat and drink, act, maybe even sleep?

He finally let me go, and my head fell downward to recover a little. Meanwhile David had clipped the leash on to my collar. He swung himself on to the bed, somehow in a better mood now.

"Up, up, little pup. Come on the bed." He started pulling my leash, so I turned and crawled on to bed, still on hands and knees. "I don't think my pretty pet needs anything on. Get out of the dress."

I was confused again, and a little hurt. Wasn't this what he had wanted me to wear? He must have noticed me hesitating, and he gave a very sharp yank, almost tipping me over. I got the message though, and with very little ceremony, I reached back for the zipper, pulling it down. I let the straps off my shoulders, and started sliding it down my body. From the position I was in, it was incredibly difficult, but I heard his chuckles; he must have been enjoying watching me struggle. I turned, stretched out, twisted, and contorted myself, until finally I had got the wretched thing off. Only after another tug to turn me to face him did I become aware of my sheer nakedness. I knew this couldn't be the most flattering angle, but I only saw hunger and lust on his face.

He got up, moving around me, kneeling along side my butt. He pushed my torso lower to the mattress, raising my ass up in the process.

"It's time for you to learn who your master is, and what it means to disobey."

Without any more warning, he brought his palm down on my left cheek with a loud slap. I screamed, the pain surprised me, but he didn't like that, so he hit it again. And again. Each loud smack reminded me of my position, and that hurt just as much as the searing pain going across my butt cheeks. He hit me a few more times, each more painful than the last. He stopped, and I could feel the skin radiating heat, I knew it was red.

"Well pet, what did you learn?" he asked questioningly.

Holding back my tears, I replied, "I will be a puppy, and I will do everything you tell me."

I hoped that was what he wanted to hear. I was wrong. A strong slap came across my other ass cheek, and I cried out again. He hit me again, the sound of his palm slapping my skin echoed.

" 'I will do everything you tell me,' WHAT?" he demanded. He slapped harder, pain rocked through my whole body.

"Master! I'm sorry Master, I forgot!"

"Well this is to make you remember!"

He hit me more, I never remember spankings hurting this much when I was a little kid, but I was in pain. I started sobbing, losing control of my emotions, for the umpteenth time today. I turned my head, to try to look at him.

"Please Master! I will follow all your rules! I'll be a good little puppy."

He raised his hand, threatening to strike again.

"And you'll be my slut toy; you will give yourself wholly, to me?"

"Yes! Yes Master, I'm yours! I'm yours to do with as you please!"

I would've said anything: I would have said the world was flat, or that the sky was brown, just to make the pain stop. He moved away from my sore butt, around to my front. Without any warning, he grabbed my head, pulling me up to meet his, and our lips crashed together. Passionately, he kissed me, and as overwhelmed as I was, I gave in, melting into his kiss, and opening my mouth, letting his tongue delve inside, and play with mine.

David stared into my face, watching tears stream down my face, studying every emotion that I showed. After a little while, he got up from the bed, wordlessly. I stayed there, not wanting to move, I reached back, touching my ass, still smarting from the hard spanks he'd given me.

David looked around, and then spoke, "I think we've been through enough for one day pet, let's put you to bed."

I couldn't argue, I was totally exhausted, physically, mentally, and emotionally. This day had been too full, but at least I knew there was a comfy bed to sleep on tonight. He made his way back, right in front of me, scooping up my leash again.

"Are you thirsty? Something to drink before bed pup?" I shook my head no. "Then its time for you to sleep."

He pulled me off the bed, and I was confused. Weren't we going to sleep? He led me past the door, towards the corner, and I understood. He was putting me in the cage, just like a common animal. I slowed, but he was having none of it, and a sharp tug from the other end of the leash kept me right at his side. He opened the lock on it, holding it open for me. I looked up at him, trying to plead with my eyes to have a little mercy.

"In you go," was his only reply.

Fearing more punishment, I slowly made my way inside. There was hardly any room to maneuver; I struggled to turn around, as to not just face the corner of the room. David had knotted the end of it around the bars of the cage, and left, I could hear him step down the hall.

I felt so small, my whole world reduced to the bars containing me in this small space. I was nearly naked, and I felt alone. I thought we'd be screwing, cuddling, and being boyfriend/girlfriend. Instead, I felt degraded, humiliated, and just overwhelmed. David came back, he took his pants off quickly, shed his shirt, and threw them across the room, hit the lights, and fell into bed. Even though he had been mean, and hard on me, I still wanted to lie there, on the comfy pillows, being held close, and safe.

I tried to be silent, he wasn't giving me any attention, but I didn't want it now anyway. He tossed a little, sighing loudly as he got comfortable. I did my best to curl up and rest my head. But soon, emotions overtook me again, I started crying, sniffling softly, but I tried to keep my whimpers quiet.

"Brooke! Quiet!"

When he yelled at me, I lost it. I sobbed, unable to contain it any longer. I covered my head with my arms. Still, wave after wave of cries left me, and after a minute, I heard him get up. Angrily, he grabbed the bars of the cage. I wasn't sure what he'd do, but I was surprised, when he pulled hard, and amazingly he began dragging me across the carpeted floor. I tumbled backward, scared, still crying, and yelling for him to stop. He pushed me out into the next room, and without a word, slammed the door behind him. Now, I was really alone. There was no need to hold back any more, I cried, until finally fatigue took over, and I fell asleep.

12