All Comments on 'Pushing Boundaries'

by jsbenk

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
CorsetLvrCorsetLvrover 17 years ago
Very Nice!

Its nice to see another female author discussing swinging from a female perpsective. That in itself is pretty unique on Literotica. I particularly like the discussion of the feelings and emotions going through Liz as the scene developed. Also, the discussion about how a swinging relationship develops and evolves with experiences was spot on. That added a huge degree of authenticity that is lacking in most swinging stories. Keep up the good work! I'll be keeping an eye out for more from you.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Shit!!!!!

The queering off between the husbands ruined this 4-some story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved the story

Hot Hot especially the male/female cock sharing

sequil?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This gets my top vote

Thanks for sharing this story. I like the way you have the two males here share cock. As a bisexual male myself I enjoy reading about this. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Action

First bisexual experience stories are a turn-on, despite what dipshit below thought (notice he didn't object to the "queering" of the wives?). Some dumbasses just don't get it...it's a forbidden fantasy story, like incest, zoophilia, etc. Just because it turns you doesn't mean you're going to run out & try it yourself. Hope the story continues with more "queering" going on...maybe with full anal intercourse while the wives watch. That'll show the critics! Take that...right up the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect Swinging

That was fantastic, wish we were the ones enjoying all that fun.

Kenny & Robin

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally! . . . erotica about sex that sounds real!

Wow! I nearly ALWAYS just lurk here and rarely vote. Sometimes the stories lack that spark or originality. This is only my second time leaving written feedback. Excellent job! I love stories like this where there is sex pushing bounderies . . . without all off the handwringing and abuse. Looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what?

it was good till it got to the gay bit! Actually no. The whole thing was crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
re: "what" & "shit"

Undoubtedly you two cannot read since the author told you NOT to read the story because it has "bi-male" in it. Duh!! Why don't you go back to reading your stories about gangbanging and raping women. I don't get off on 100% gay sex but a little bi-sex between couples is highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic For Both Of Us

A fantastic story which both my wife and I enjoyed. As others have said, this is erotic fiction which is there for our imaginations to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Simply awesome!

It's so refreshing to see a female author describe male bisexuality so well in a story. This story is hot, well written and simply awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it all

My fantasy would be to see my hetero hubby sucking another man's cock and being fucked by him......stories like this give my fantasy some grounding!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

The story was quite hot. The only criticism I have is that a couple of times the names of the women were mixed up and caused a little confusion. Overall a sexy read. Keep it up!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 13 years ago
Superb! My thoughts exactly!

We've been entertaining newbies and experienced swingers for most of our married life and this is a more common theme among women than you guys want to hear. "Why do you think women are the only ones who should enjoy same sex play ... for your viewing pleasure? We also have similar fantasies to see our men performing in same sex situations TOO!"

I'm so proud of "jsbenk" for presenting this very complete and thoughtful image of how it should happen, when the ladies finally get their fill and demand reciprocal arrangements. It took me a while to balk just once with a smile to say, "After you show me, Big Boy, that you're willing to do the same with her husband! How far are You Willing to go for my viewing pleasure?".

I like your writing style and hope to learn you're still writing ... somewhere. This sounds so familiar, as if you heard me tell the story to our many friends when the guys discuss their favorite party scenes, until they've been challenge just once.

MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribbleralmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this story! I want to be in the middle of this story! I want to be doing all of that! More please!

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing that one...

That was really hot. one of the best reads on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So Hot

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. It felt so authentic.

KwhyKwhyover 7 years ago

Great story. Glad you were not afraid to open up the subject male male bisexuality. I think most men fantasize about this a lot more then they are willing to admit. Men and women should explore there sexuality. The story is very refreshing not just the same old MFF sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous