Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsbenk
jsbenk
22 Followers

Alex reached down, and with two fingers, rubbed my clit in circles the way he learned from me. In the last year, he's gotten so good at fingering me to orgasm that I prefer that to getting oral sex, but tonight I had ulterior motives for him laying between my legs and eating me out.

"Alex, your fingers feel wonderful, but can you lick my clit like Karin was doing a few minutes ago? That felt fantastic."

He looked down at my cock-filled cunt and then back at me with his eyebrows arched. Did it horrify Alex that he'd be so close to Steve's cock? Unlike some men, Alex isn't squeamish about being close to naked men when we are in a bed full of naked people. However, it's one thing brushing up against a cock while in a tangle of bodies, but it is something completely different having one's face up close to a warm cock sliding into his wife's cunt. With his tongue on my pussy, he probably realized Steve's cock would brush against his face and tongue as he licked me.

"Come on hubby, my clit needs your tongue now," I pleaded.

Pulling his head to mine, I kissed him deeply and stroked his cock; trying to get him turned on enough to be tractable.

"Lick my clit," I whispered in his ear as I pushed his head down.

"I see I don't have a choice in this."

"No, not really. Now get down and start eating my pussy like my good hubby."

Kneeling before me, he kissed my breasts, moved lower and kissed my belly. Pausing for a moment, he looked back up at me before continuing down to my pussy. I leaned back so that my clit stood out proudly, making it easy for him to grab with his lips. I guided his head to my pussy and relished the feeling of his lips and tongue working my clit back and forth in his mouth.

While cantering along on Steve's cock, I smiled at my husband's futile attempts at keeping his tongue on the hood of my clit. Toying with him amused me and I had to stifle my giggles when I moved erratically so that his mouth and lips ended up on Steve's cock. After coming into contact with Steve's cock and balls a few times, Alex gave me a sharp look; the same annoyed look he gives me when I play practical jokes on him. I think he knew I was having some fun with him at his expense.

When Karin returned from the bathroom, she got down next to my husband and rubbed her massive D-cup titties all over his back. Unlike the ubiquitous fake breasts we encounter in the lifestyle, Karin's real breasts flattened and formed to his body as she moved them about on his back. He probably barely noticed them as he focused on my clit while avoiding Steve's cock.

Looking up at me with a huge grin, Karin said, "This is so hot watching Alex lap at your cock-filled pussy. Alex, are you enjoying your wife's pretty pussy?"

Karin stuck her tongue out and licked and nibbled on Alex's earlobe; running her tongue along the inside of his ear and causing goose bumps to sprout all over his arms and back.

"Suck her clit for me," Karin continued as she kissed my husband's cheek. Alex's ears are very sensitive and she continued giving them the kind of attention that causes his cock to harden when I do it to him. I knew when she Frenched his ear, he would do nearly anything for her; she just needed to keep it up for a few more moments.

Karin whispered into my husband's ear, "Alex, I'd love watching you suck on my husband's cock. Will you do that for me?"

When Alex didn't respond, she mounted his back and licked his other ear. "I'll make it worth your while," she told him as she nibbled on his earlobe.

"Alex, suck it. Put it in your mouth and let me teach you how to give him a decent blowjob."

"What if I say no?"

"Didn't you like watching me go down on your pretty wife? It's your turn to entertain Liz and me."

Alex got in close and surprised me by licking from the base of Steve's cock up to my clit. Moments before, Alex licked my clit, only occasionally ending up on Steve's cock when he failed to keep up with me. Now, Alex focused only on Steve's cock. Although I was shocked seeing my husband intentionally run his tongue along another man's cock, Karin pushing my husband out of his comfort zone proved very erotic. Instead of me dominating him, Karin let me watch while she took the lead and guided my husband along.

"Is that what you want to see?" Alex said after tracing his tongue along the underside of Steve's cock."

"That's a good start," she told my husband while she gestured for me to move up a little.

"Hubby, look at how wet you are making me," I told Alex as I moved up, revealing a few more inches of Steve's cock. It was shiny and wet with my juices.

Alex turned his head sideways and mouthed the tender underside of Steve's cock the way he likes for me to do to him.

"Yes, that's so fucking hot. I can't wait to see you take it into your mouth and give it a proper sucking. Liz, time to get up off my husband's cock so that Alex and I can play with it for a while."

I was disappointed I'd no longer have Steve's cock filling my pussy, but it excited me watching Karin's fantasy unfold. As Steve's cock slipped from my pussy, Karin grabbed it and waved it in front of Alex's face. "Look what we have here; a cock that's nice and buttered with your wife's tasty juices. Give it a kiss for me, it won't hurt you."

"Kiss it," she repeated, using her hand to push my husband's head to Steve's cock. Alex twirled his tongue around its deep red crown a few times and then kissed it.

"Now take it in your mouth. That's right; suck it in. See, that's not so bad, now is it?" she told my husband as he took a few inches into his mouth.

I couldn't believe my husband had his full and sensual lips wrapped around Steve's cock. Alex slurped more and more of the cock into his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down. He took it out of his mouth and stroked his hand along its length.

"Are you enjoying watching me suck cock?"

"Hubby, Karin's right; it is a total turn on watching you blow Steve. Doesn't it feel good in your mouth? Nice and warm and full? Suck him deeper. There you go. Get your hands working up and down his shaft and massage his balls. It might be easier if you get up on your knees."

As Alex got up on his knees between Steve's legs, I marveled at the contrast between my husband's broad shoulders and well-defined arms and the cock in his mouth; definitely not what I expected seeing this evening, or ever. My studly hubby sucking cock? Never in a million years.

"Steve, how's my husband doing? It isn't freaking you out too much, is it?"

"No, he's doing a great job; feels great."

"Well, you better not tell me he's better than me," I reminded him. Boy, would that be embarrassing if my husband sucked cock better than me. Alex is so damned competitive with me that he'd try his best to be better than me even at something as incongruous as sucking cock.

Hubby's lips stretched around Steve's glistening cock as he guided it in and out of his mouth. It looked like Alex was doing a competent job blowing Steve, but then watching me give him hundreds of blowjobs in our 15 years together was instruction better than most women would ever receive. I looked at Karin and smiled; she was getting what she asked for.

I was still straddling Steve's chest while watching Alex and decided I needed to lie back and finger myself and enjoy the show hubby was putting on. As I massaged my clit, I grew wetter thinking about hubby taking a mouthful of hot, tangy cum. Hubby used to beg me to let him come in my mouth; it would be interesting seeing how he liked having a man spurt in his mouth. For me, it was an acquired taste, but now I enjoy sucking men off and swallowing their cum; giving them the kind of blowjob they wish they got from their wives.

Liz left my husband's side so that she could 69 her husband and share his cock with Alex. Karin lowered her freshly fucked pussy to her husband's mouth and ground it about, spreading her wetness all over her husbands face. I hope Steve appreciated her dripping pussy; I wanted to get between her legs and eat my husband's cum from her between her legs. Not only did I enjoy the added wetness and taste, I knew the guys would get hard watching me slurp and suck her cum-filled pussy. My husband bobbing his head up and down Steve's cock made me not mind missing out on Karin's cream-filled pussy

"Hubby, do we have the Mango-flavored lube with us?" I asked.

"The play kit is on the bathroom counter," he replied, taking his mouth off of Steve's cock for just a second before making a tight "O" with his lips and forcing them back down Steve's cock. For someone who seemed reluctant at first, he didn't seem to want to let that cock out of his mouth. I hoped he didn't get too addicted to sucking cock; I didn't want a husband craving a cock in his mouth more than fingering and fucking my pussy.

"Alex, pass it over. I'd like a taste of that wonderful piece of meat," requested Karin.

Alex pointed Steve's cock toward Karin and she took it deep into her throat; almost taking it all the way down to the base. I let her suck it for a moment longer and then took hold of Steve's cock and squeezed Mango-flavored lube all over it until the glistening lube dripped down its sides. I couldn't help myself and took a couple of sucks on Steve's now tasty and slippery cock.

"You're going to love the way it feels in your mouth now. Here Karin, have a taste," I told Karin as I drizzled more flavored lube along its length.

"Mmmm, that is nice," Karin replied as she resumed sucking.

"Hubby, how about attending to Steve's balls while Karin sucks. You now how much you like when I lick your balls."

Steve's toes curled in pleasure as Karin and Alex worked his cock and balls over with their mouths and hands. My sweet hubby sucked each of Steve's hairless testicles and then used his tongue to bath Steve's entire scrotum. Steve had to love all the attention, even if it was a guy doing it to him. But with his wife's pussy filling his field of view, he could pretend I was down there playing with his cock and not my husband. Would Steve have felt as comfortable with my husband sucking his cock while kneeling before him? I had to remember that scenario - it might be fun sitting back in our Lazy-Boy chair while Karin ate my pussy and I watched my hubby on his knees in front of Steve; sucking him until he came and receiving a mouthful of cum for his effort. If Alex wasn't entirely freaked out in the morning, I was going to enjoy some of the erotic possibilities this night opened up.

"The lube is a nice touch. Makes both of your mouth's feel so good," Steve told us as he thrust his hips into whichever mouth was available.

"Liz, I think we're good coaches," Karin told me as her husband moaned and grabbed the sheets. My husband attempted to deep throat all of Steve's seven and a half inches and almost succeeded.

"Alex, breath through your nose when you take it deep," instructed Karin as she tried teaching my husband the finer points of giving a deep-throat blowjob. "How about trying it again."

"Liz, look at your husband's hard-on," she told me as she reached forward and gave Alex's big cock a playful squeeze. "I think Alex is enjoying himself as much as we are."

Alex opened his jaw wider and pulled Steve's cock into his mouth. Although he choked slightly, he overcame the gag reflex and ended up with his lips an inch shy from Steve's balls. Alex's eyes watered as he forced himself to take the cock further into his throat. I was impressed with his effort; he was trying harder than most women I've seen.

I don't know if Alex realized that Steve's slender cock made for some reasonably easy deep throating, but for someone not used to a cock in his mouth, he was doing a good job overcoming the gag reflex.

"You're doing great Alex," Karin said as she wiped the tears off my husband's cheek. "You don't have to go so deep, just pick up the rhythm a little bit."

Alex quickened his pace. I wondered how much he was enjoying the sensation of wrapping his mouth around Steve's cock while Karin nudged him along. Would Alex be embarrassed in the morning? He was pushing a boundary most men never cross. It's one thing going along with us and blowing a guy because we wanted him to, but enjoying it is another matter. However, Alex's hard-on indicated he found the situation arousing. But was the real turn on performing for us or did he like sucking cock as much as I do?

On numerous occasions, I told my husband how disgusting it must be for him to eat my pussy. He claimed he loved doing it, but I never believed him; I thought he did it to please me. But when I went down on a woman for the first time, I found myself having fun trying out different techniques and striving to make the woman come. The act I once found so disgusting turned out to be not much different than kissing someone on the lips. So maybe Alex liked sucking on Steve's cock. In any case, I was going to owe Alex big time for being a good sport; giving a blowjob was something we never discussed and I felt bad putting him on the spot.

When Steve started making little grunts and groans, Karin looked back at her husband and said, "You better do this good a job when I have you suck off Alex." Watching Steve try to get Alex's thick cock into his mouth would be interesting. Maybe we could make a game of it and have our men 69 and see who could make the other come first. I'm sure Karin and I could come up with some worthwhile punishments and rewards for the winner and loser.

Karin and Alex's faces grew slick with saliva and lube as they took turns sucking Steve. They worked well together; first hubby took Steve's cock deep into his mouth and then he'd glide his tongue back down the underside to work on his balls while Karin resumed using her mouth on her husbands cock. With an odd feeling of pride, I watched Alex take Steve's cock into his mouth and proceeded to suck it down until his nose touched Steve's neatly trimmed pubic hair. He really deep throated it this time!

"There you go!" both Karin and I said in unison. Was it ever hot seeing hubby suck a cock down to its base and keep his mouth down there for a moment while he continued sucking.

Like a kid showing off his first magic trick, Alex smiled at me. "Liz, are you getting wet watching your husband suck cock?" he said as he handed Steve's cock back to Karin. "I'm surprised to say this, but I can see why you girls enjoy this."

Karin's head blurred as she rapidly mashed her face up and down her husband's cock. Pulling her mouth off Steve's cock, she pointed it at Alex and let it spew ribbons of cum all over his face. Alex looked surprised as he got a facial; warm, white semen dribbled down his cheek as he tried wiping some of it out of his eyes.

"Come on hubby, take him back in your mouth. Oh, suck the cum out of him. How does it feel having your mouth filled with cum? Tastes good, doesn't it? Are you going to be a good boy and swallow it all for Karin?"

After the initial few spurts landed on his face, there probably wasn't much left for his mouth. "Hubby, I can't wait to watch you do that again. Next time, Karin and I are going to let you suck Steve solo. Won't that be nice getting rewarded with an entire mouthful of cum?"

Although Alex might not appreciate my obnoxious banter, I was having fun taunting him. Payback's a bitch.

Karin and I got down and licked the remnants of Steve's orgasm from my husband's face. I kissed my husband's right cheek; Karin licked and kissed his left while my husband continued suckling Steve's cock. When Steve's erection subsided, Alex turned to me and gave me a kiss redolent with Steve's musky scent; a kiss that still held the remains of another man's cum.

"Alex, you taste like you just blew a guy."

"Very funny, Liz"

In the last few months, I've gone on a few private dates and when I came home, Alex would kiss me and he'd often comment that he could taste another man on my lips. I couldn't taste it myself, but when I got the acrid-tasting kiss from my husband, I knew what he experienced when kissing me after I gave a goodnight blowjob to a boyfriend.

"Thanks for being a good sport, Alex. I don't think I've seen anything hotter than that." Karin turned back to look at her husband. "Steve, I want to watch Alex fuck his wife now, so don't think I've forgotten about you. I'll make sure you'll get your chance."

My husband, still sporting a raging hard-on, got up and stroked his hard cock. Did Alex get that turned on blowing Steve? His erection hadn't subsided the entire time.

"Steve, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to have my way with the girls now."

"Be my guest; I'm worn out. Do any of you mind if I take some pictures?"

"Sure. As long as we get copies," I replied. We love having our pictures taken while we writhe about in flesh piles. Sometimes we look back at the pictures and shake our heads in disbelief at the things we've done.

My husband wasted no time choreographing the next scene. "Karin, how about lying down on your tummy. Yeah, like that. Now grab your ankles and pull them back so my wife has easy access to your pussy."

Alex reached down and inserted two fingers into her pussy and played for a moment.

"Open up your mouth Liz - here, taste these," he told me as I sucked her juices of his fingers.

With her legs drawn back, Karin exposed her swollen, red pussy lips and light pink anus to me. Hubby loves eating me out when I'm face down -- sometimes he'd tie my hands to my feet and then eat me and fuck my pussy and ass until we both came. And then would get down and eat my messy pussy some more.

"Liz, you know where I want you."

Crawling up between Karin's legs, I licked her slick and hairless pussy. After watching me squirm while trying to get comfortable, Steve put a pillow under Karin's stomach so that her ass was pushed up, making it easier for me to munch on her box. Alex slowly entered me with his thick cock; filling me like few men have done. As my husband's thrusts pushed me harder up against Karin's soft folds, I was enveloped in the pungent, yet pleasant, scent of her cunt. Cocks and pussies: I now get thrill out of playing with both. Concentrating on Karin's muff, I couldn't see what Steve was up to, but the incessant flash let me know that we'd have a bunch of exciting new photos for our collection.

After a few minutes of fucking me, I heard the distinctive snap of a lube bottle opening and then felt the cold Liquid Silk running down the crack of my ass. Working his thumb into my ass, Alex sent shivers of pleasure through my body as his finger played with my backside. I was frustrated we didn't have a dildo in our toy kit as I've come to enjoy the sensation of having both my holes filled and fucked at the same time.

Karin wiggled her hips all around while I ran my tongue up and down through her tender slit. She was quite wet and I was pleased that I could still taste my husband's cum in her pussy. Just six months earlier, I told Alex I would never go down on a woman. Hubby loves watching girl-girl porn, but it sickened me to think of my mouth touching another woman's pussy. But I started kissing women at parties, which led to sucking their breasts and a little fingering. Soon I was going down on women and enjoying it. I think Hubby was more surprised than I was when he saw me go down on a woman for the first time.

"Liz, you know what I like doing to you when you're in that position, don't you? How about giving Karin a little treat?"

Never rimming anyone but my husband, I was so turned on that I was going to do anything he asked, and besides, I knew Karin would enjoy it. I licked my way from Liz's clit to her asshole and started licking and kissing it the way Alex does to me.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," moaned Liz.

I dragged my tongue along her crack and then centered my attention on her slick, pink anus. Her moans grew louder as I thrust my tongue into her ass and gave her the best tongue fucking I knew how. I was feeling positively slutty having my tongue in another woman's ass while my husband fucked me.

jsbenk
jsbenk
22 Followers