Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsbenk
jsbenk
22 Followers

"Yeah, fuck your slut wife harder," I moaned. "You like watching me eat her ass, don't you? Isn't it hot how she thrashes about?" I asked as I circled my tongue around her anus. I came at the same time I felt my husband shoot his load in me. His short strokes finally ended when he was too soft to keep fucking me.

Worn out from hours of fucking, I rolled over on my back, trying to recover from my orgasm. No sooner had I turned over, Karin went to work tonguing and sucking my cum-filled pussy. My pussy was sensitive to the point of being uncomfortable, but the thought of her eating my husband's jiz from my cunt turned me on and I wasn't going to stop her.

"Steve, I'm not the only one who is going to enjoy Liz's creamy pussy. Come here and help me," Karin said as she continued lapping at me.

Karin got out from between my legs and sat on my face so that her husband could suck on my well-used pussy. Although hubby was taking hot pictures of me eating out Karin, I wish we had photos of hubby with his mouth full of cock. Seeing my husband blowing another man was much hotter than I had imagined, but not something I might ever see again.

"Steve, how do you like Liz's creamy pussy? Next time we get together, I'm going to have you get Alex's cum from the source; not second-hand from Liz's pussy."

When my sensitive pussy couldn't take any more attention, I told Steve to stop, but thanked him profusely for his effort. We all got in bed and pulled the covers up, me snuggling against Steve and Alex next to Karin. I enjoy the after sex cuddling with another couple where we talk and chat and gently play with one another.

I looked at the clock and was shocked to see that it was 3am.

"Hubby, we need to go and let these two get some sleep."

We spent a few minutes cleaning up and making ourselves presentable in case we came across any guest in the lobby. We made our goodbyes and I was pleased to see hubby giving Karin a long, deep kiss as he squeezed her ass.

"We look forward to seeing you guys soon," I said as we walked out of their room.

"Hubby, do we need to talk about anything?"

He put his arm around men and pulled me close to him as we walked to the elevator.

"No, I'm OK with everything that happened. That's certainly our wildest evening," he told me as he kissed me.

"Yeah," I replied as I thought we wouldn't be able to top this experience. Well, at least not until the next party.

jsbenk
jsbenk
22 Followers