Put a Leash on Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you went with him? He didn't try anything did he?"

"Absolute gentleman. There are sort of rules, he said. While we walked back into the start of the trees he said, 'you can't touch them, if they want you to join in they'll ask you,' not that I wanted to but he said it sometimes happens. I asked him if he got asked to join in and he said, 'not often, but occasionally enough to keep me optimistic', then he pointed out where the couple were and we moved closer. There were already two other men watching them."

"He told me to stand with him, that sometimes the other guys could get a little aggressive in their attention if a single girl was watching. The couple were really going at it. She was down on all fours doggy style and the guy, he was a bit older than her, was doing her hard from behind. We were standing in front of them and every now and then she smiled at me."

"Maybe it was odd for her to have a woman watching."

"Bill said that there were some couples liked to watch but mostly it was just men. 'You should do yourself,' he told me."

"What?"

"Masturbate. He said it was like applause or a tribute to the couple. Like they were doing a great job and hot enough to get you horny."

"Did you?"

"Not at first. I sort of just watched but then..." I was embarrassed to admit to him that I touched myself in front of those other people.

"You did, didn't you?" Rod's voice sounded husky like when he's aroused.

"Hmm. I couldn't help it. It was just so hot."

"Did you get yourself off?"

"A couple of times."

"Did anyone touch you?"

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Fucking rubbing one out while we talk, honey. Wish I'd been there."

"Me too. You'll love this bit."

"What? Tell me."

"The second time I came I was a little bit loud. My knees buckled and Bill had to stop wanking to help hold me up."

"So, he did touch you."

"Not in a rude way. We were naked but I don't think he touched anything rude. It wasn't like that. So, I was noisy, you know how I get. The girl looked up at me and reached out her hand. Bill gave me a little push because I was sort of just... I don't know."

"God. Fuck... Hold on. Shit, I just messed on the coffee table."

"I stopped rubbing myself and took her hand. She pulled me closer and sucked my fingers. She sucked my juices off my fingers. Oh god, Rod. It was... Bill blew his wad watching that and she tried to pull me down. 'If you lay down, I'll eat you out while he fucks me,' she said."

"Fuck me. Did you?"

"Are you angry? Jealous?" I was pretty nervous about telling him this stuff, he can be quite possessive.

"Fuck no. I'm fucking hard again and I just shot off a moment ago. This is fucking hot."

"She was holding herself up with one hand and I knelt down in front of her. She started rubbing and squeezing my breasts and then she fucked me hard with her fingers. I came again. I think I squirted a little too."

"So, did she eat you out?"

"No. He, the bloke fucking her, pulled out and came on her back. I stood up when the guy said, 'on her. Bust your nuts on her.' And the men watching moved closer and soon they all, kind of one after another, shot off on her back."

"Jesus."

"Yeah, I stood up and hopped away back over to Bill 'cause I didn't want them thinking they... I didn't want them to cum on me."

"Fuck me, honey. That's a story to tell the grandkids one day." He laughed. "Hey kids, gather round. Nan's going to tell you about the perverts in the dunes."

"Dickhead." I laughed along with him.

"So how was court?"

"Now that's a subject change and a half. What happened after all that?"

"Well nothing really. Bill came and sat with me a while and talked about his wife and family and his business. He makes those fast-food containers. Bit boring really. After a while he went back to sit with his wife and I went back to the van."

"His wife was there? She knows what he's up to?"

"Sure. He said sometimes when the mood takes her, they put on a bit of a show themselves."

"Jesus... And his wife didn't mind him sitting with you?"

"I don't know. He said he'd introduce us sometime when you got back from court."

"You told him I was a cop? Jesus Jilly."

"Yeah. It didn't phase him. He's really kind of normal if you take away the nudity and the perving."

We spoke a little while longer. He said he'd called Mum and spoken with the kids and that court went well. They finished a little earlier than he thought and he considered driving back down but he was a little worn out and didn't want to risk it. Just thinking about the whole day had me stuffing myself with my fingers after Rod hung up.

I pushed myself through orgasm after orgasm imagining I was in the dunes doing it like a dog in heat. In my fantasies, Rod was pounding me hard and men stood in a circle, jerking themselves and leering at my lewd public fucking. "Cum on her back!" Rod commanded and I was sprayed with wave after wave of jizz until I looked like a glazed donut.

When I got back from my morning swim the next day, Rod was just pulling up outside the van. My adventures must have lit a fuse in him last night, because I don't think he even spoke before lifting me up bodily and dragging me inside the van to fuck me hard. It felt like some kind of reclamation. I knew we'd be going up over the headland again today and wondered what naughty ideas had formed in Rod's head.

I know I sure had a couple.

After the heat of midday had passed, around two pm, we parked up at the top of the hill and took the little rainforest walk down to the beach. We found a nice little shady spot under a tree and spread out our towels and lost our clothes. I was almost sleeping when Rod nudged me.

"Those two we saw earlier." He said cryptically.

"Huh?"

"The young ones. She had-"

"The girl with the huge tits?"

"Yeah, her and that guy have just got up and walked..." He indicated the tree line behind us. "Some other guys..."

"Oh? Come on then." I smiled and pulled him up from his towel. I was already standing and eager to witness whatever unfolded back in the dunes. "Now remember, no touching unless they ask you to join in and you should wank to show appreciation." It sounded so normal.

"You'd um... Be okay with... Joining in?"

"Oh. I hadn't really thought about it. Let's just see what happens. Bill said they hardly ever ask anyone to join in. It's just about putting on a show."

"Ok." We could see the couple up ahead. She was kneeling between his legs bobbing up and down and he was leaning back smiling. Bill was there and gave us a wave.

He whispered as if he didn't want to interrupt the show or something, "Hi. You'd be Rod." He stopped wanking and shook Rod's hand with the hand that had moments before been sliding up and down his thick big cock. It was amusing when Rod nodded then looked quizzically at his hand after shaking hands with a hand that had just been on a cock.

"Gary and Sue." Rod told him our beach names. We'd worked that out this morning as he excitedly made me repeat yesterday's adventures.

"Nice to meet you Gary and Sue." He winked at me and turned back to watch the woman crawl up the man's body and feed him her massive breasts. She alternated from side to side getting him to suck and nip at each in turn. From our vantage I could see the slippery sheen on her distended pussy lips and saw she had a clitoral hood piercing. This was so much more visceral than watching porn.

There were smells. Her arousal. Their sunscreen. Men's hot bodies. My own arousal. The smell of the forest and the sand. The soundtrack to this lurid live feed included seabirds and ocean waves, grunting men and whispered appreciation.

"Fuck yeah, suck her titties."

"Go on fuck him already."

And Rod's gasp beside me when he saw the man stick his finger into the woman's bum while he used his other hand to finger fuck her pussy reminded me that I was here alongside my husband. What a pair of perverts!

Bill was watching my hands intently. I saw his staring eyes and smiled at him while I squeezed my breasts and cupped my mound. I wasn't fingering myself, but I was squeezing in firm grips, pushing my own swollen mound against my clit, building myself slowly to full arousal.

I elbowed Rod and nodded down at his hard cock. "Go on. Be polite." I told him. Taking my cue, he started slowly rubbing his cock while watching the couple on the sand in front of us. The woman was now riding her man in a slow sensual grinding motion. Her face was hidden by her long sandy coloured hair as she bowed and concentrated on her moaned pleasure.

The juncture of their bodies fascinated me. I wondered if Rod and I looked the same when our bodies met. Did my lips pull tightly like they were trying to hold him in me? Did I leak creamy around him like a dipstick measuring the depths of his strokes? Did Rod's balls move up and down with his thrusts like this man's did?

God, the smell of her sex was heady. It combined with the smell of sweaty men and reminded me very clearly that we were actually right here. Right beside two living beings that were fucking for us to watch like they didn't even care. Maybe like they did care and needed us to watch even. Every now and then their eyes would glance around to take in the men and I pleasuring ourselves. I wondered how they felt in that moment.

The woman sat up and brushed her hair out of her face. Her smile was pained with pleasure as she continued scrubbing back and forward on the man. It seemed she must be cumming. She shuddered and stilled herself with her head thrown back and her eyes squeezed tightly closed. When she opened them, she smiled at me like some sort of sisterly pact had been made. Like only I could know the pleasure she was taking in that moment.

Then she reached out for Bill. She simply looked first to her man who nodded then up at Bill and reached out for his big fat cock. The sixty-two-year-old took an eager step closer and the woman set straight about swallowing his member. How she could stretch her mouth open enough to accept him was one thing but how she took him in down to the root boggled my mind.

Other men crowded closely seemingly begging the same attention. "Back off fella's. Ladies choice." Bill warned and strangely his warning was heeded quickly. The other two men took a couple of steps backwards.

I guess the excitement was too much for Bill. In just short minutes he grunted, "Gonna blow, love."

The woman just kept sucking and I watched as Bills balls pulled up tight and his cock swelled in bursts as he pumped his load into her mouth. What happened next fucking disgusted me and excited me.

When Bill stepped back away, breathing deeply and starting to go limp, the woman leaned down and dribbled his jizz into the man's mouth. As they kissed, I saw him lick around her lips for every last trace of cum and I volunteered my own orgasm to the afternoon's debauchery. Rod held me as I bucked on my fingers and he swapped to his left hand to continue rubbing his dick.

The world froze for a long moment. I saw the woman sit back up from kissing and look squarely at me in challenge, then at Rod. When her hand reached out for Rod, my heart stopped beating for long moments. Fucking hell! What would he do? Would he let another woman suck his dick right in front of me? Would I let him?

Rod's eyes searched mine for guidance. This wasn't something we had discussed. I couldn't believe it, but my head nodded firmly and decisively.

"Go on. Do it." I whispered. "Go on."

Bill agreed. "Do it Gary, you'll hate yourself if you pass it up. Jeez she can suck dick."

Rod took a tentative step or two toward the woman and the moment she grabbed his shaft is burned forever in my mind. I watched her fingers with their bright red nails curl around Rod's meaty stick and bring it to her mouth. Her lips smiled and she watched his eyes as they split and welcomed his hot cock into her mouth. My god. My husband was fucking another woman's mouth.

This was real! It was mesmerising. Rod's cock slid in and out over those puffy lips and I know he'd had himself on edge for a while before this, so I couldn't understand how he lasted. But he did. For another three or four minutes I watched the woman's pretty face bob on my husband's cock.

For her part she sat quite still on her lover as she gave Rod head. When I looked down, I saw that her man had fallen limply out of her and a squelchy mess had followed. His cock was tiny. Like the one that fatty had the other day. I know it was limp, but it had to be only an inch and a half long.

Rod's signature grunt when cumming made me look back up at the exact moment he spurted into the woman's mouth. My husband's cum was spurting into a stranger's mouth! I felt jealous and horny. Aroused and disgusted. Rage and pleasure combined to pull another orgasm from me as my Rod emptied his nuts into this woman's mouth.

Then his arm was back around me, pulling me tightly to him, reassuring me that he was mine and I was his and god damn I just couldn't get my head straight. He could have said no. I could have said no. He could have just left with me. But we both watched fascinated, as again the woman fed Rod's sperm to her man.

We watched as she did this thing two more times and the other two men left, one after another. We watched as the couple stood and composed themselves. I even offered the woman my little packet of wet wipes from my bum bag and watched as she gave herself a 'top and tails'.

After they left, Bill suggested it, "You seriously have to come and meet Tracey. She'll think I made this up. Red umbrella down the end near the rocks."

Then he wandered off leaving us to stand there silently wondering how our world worked now.

"Jesus, hon..." Rod shook his head. "I need a swim."

So did I. I stunk of my arousal and sweat. And then the world was all good again. The cold water purged me of the aroused horror I seemed filled with and by the time I stood with Rod towelling myself dry I was laughing about it.

"That was fucking insane."

"Tell me about it." He seemed a little off still. "I..."

"You don't need to apologise. I said yes, didn't I? You still love me, don't you? You're going to take me back to the van in a while and pound me till I walk funny, aren't you?"

"Fuck yes."

"Then, shh. That was a mad holiday story we can tell our grandkids one day."

"You're something, Jilly."

"Oh, and gross. Eww... Feeding him your spunk. That's some sick shit."

"Yeah... Let's go meet Tracey."

That evening Tracey (her real name) and Larry (Bill) joined us for fish and chips in the park. We chatted like old friends and made plans for Bill to take us fishing when the kids got here next week. They lived in Tumbulgum and had a little boat. Their holiday ended this coming weekend. Tracey told us Larry knew all the hot spots.

"Even some for fishing." She winked.

It was surreal sharing such a 'normal' evening with them after convincing Tracey that Larry's wild story was indeed real.

There really was no question at all if we were going back over the headland the following day. We just packed our backpack and got about it like we had a mission plan or something. We took six beers this time and a half a cold chicken and some rolls. I slipped on my yellow dress and the only real question that occurred to me was, "Would I have the nerve to follow through with what I had been fantasising about all night and morning."

See, I wanted to be that dog in heat. That bitch taking her pleasure on all fours while anyone and everyone could see. I wanted to take Rod's hand and lead him into the dunes and bend down for him like a bitch and have him take me while perverts watched. I needed it. I burned for it.

I was not sure how he would respond if I suggested it, but after getting his dick sucked yesterday, I thought maybe my straight laced, policeman husband might just let loose a little too. So, I kept my butterflies boiling in my tummy and tried not to act awkwardly as I thought about how to initiate this thing I shouldn't want. I hoped Bill would be there. I wanted to show him I could do it. I wanted him to watch me like he watched the others.

We set up in our usual spot under a small pandanus palm and I half think Rod's mind was turning in the same way mine was. He was certainly awkward and jumpy like he usually never was. He was usually a very composed and 'action Jackson' kind of man. But today he stammered occasionally and was hard most of the time. There was certainly something going on in there.

I couldn't take it any longer. My pussy was drenched and I was burning hot with my imagination. I felt like every step back from the ocean after our swim was going to tip me into an unstimulated orgasm. Even the rough dry towel on my nipples as I dried myself teased me closer and I just thought, 'fuck it'.

"Rod."

"Honey?"

"Take me back there and fuck me hard."

"Fuck. Are you sure?"

"More than sure. Hurry up. I'm a mess right now. A horny mess. Take me hubby."

He had been soft when we left the water. Soft, when I first spoke too, but by that last confession he was pointing skyward and bobbing with his pulse and anticipation. He pulled me along behind him so forcefully I had to ask him to slow down, but his beast was woken and his response was simply to pick me up over his shoulder fireman style and march me into my imagination.

When he dropped me to the sand and my feet, I knelt and sucked him straight in. The warm familiar taste of him filled my head and I just forgot the world around us.

Until that is, I heard Bills voice, "Fuck yes. Suck that cock, Sue. God you're a fucking hot bitch. I was hoping you'd find the guts."

I looked over at him with my Rod's cock in my mouth and smiled just for him. Then I went straight back to work rolling my tongue all over that lovely cock I own. Part of me was reclaiming it from the last woman who had it in her mouth. That fucking bitch who took my husband's spunk and fed it to that weak bastard like he was a baby bird.

"Shit. Shit. Wait..." Rod pushed at my forehead. "Too close."

And then I did it.

I became that bitch in heat.

I knelt down on my knees and hands in doggy style and waggled my arse at my stud dog. Come get me big guy. Come on. I don't fucking give a shit who sees. I want them to see me. I want them to see me needing it so bad that nothing can stop me. Fuck that cock into me.

"Oh, good girl." Cooed Tracey who had come to join with Bill in watching my debut into perversion. "Fucking own that boy."

And I did. He was lust crazed. He fell on me with the same passion we shared on our first day here. He was pounding into me like a pile driver while some more people joined our little clearing to watch. I saw fatty from the first day and vaguely recognised one other man. There were six people standing watching my husband take me. Six people touching themselves and watching. Six people who one day might see me dressed nicely in a shopping centre with my children and nod and smile knowingly.

Six people watching my body shake and wring me inside out in orgasm just moments after Rod entered me. I was so fucking worked up. I just kept cumming. It was like one long freight train of orgasms. My eyes squeezed shut and my body didn't even belong to me as it shook and rolled in waves of pleasure.

"Back the fuck off, sunshine." I heard Rob's voice and opened my eyes to see a man stepping back and spurting on the sand near my head.

"Sorry mate. Fucking hot." He grunted and rubbed his deflating dick.

Tracey smiled at me and nodded, "You're doing great, sugar. Look at them all. Doing great."

She nodded at the men who were stroking themselves and never broke her own rhythm on Bills dick as she jacked him off. Another orgasm tore through me as I glanced from one set of enraptured eyes to the next. I was the star of this show. I was the bitch in heat and I was getting what I deserved.

123456...9