All Comments on 'Putting on the Red Light Ch. 01'

by HypotheticalConfessor

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well we all know the rest of the story

So if you must continue lets just let Anne slip into oblivion and write about Alan and the wonderful woman he meets and marries, who helps him get over his former girlfriend.... you know what's her name, the one with the low morals who got preggers a died with an STD in a border whorehouse.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Read this story

A thousands times On this site. Home Business is a good example. I agree move on to him she is totally predictable and a lost cause at this point. Love your writing style fast paced and with dialogue See ya on your next story

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Just realized this is your first publication here

5 stars for a first effort in the most critical section on this site. Well done Sir!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome to Lit

Gotta love when readers tell you your story is predictable, and that it doesn't belong in this category, after ONE CHAPTER! LOL. Welcome to Loving Wives!

You've set the stage fairly well, although hopefully you will include a little more detail on these characters as this story progresses. As a new writer, you should deserve a little slack -- but you won't get it from this crowd! Good luck. Keep the chapters coming as quickly as you can, or the natives will grow even more restless.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I'm usually very critical of dumbass stories.

This isn't one of them, it's really very good...and from what I hear, probably accurate.

There are some inconsistencies but nothing too serious. Because you didn't state the country, I should point out that in 8 countries, sex trade workers are highly regulated, with certain rights and a lot of protection. So there is no way she would be treated like that by the brothel owner or the guest.

In Britain, prostitution is legal but brothels are not meaning that the brothel owner is dependant on keeping under the radar...and treating the girls like dirt isn't likely going to help.

Lastly, if she was strapped for cash, why not get a sugar daddy? There are a lot of websites that wil match attractive college girls with wealthy...sponsors and sex isn't always necessary.

Again, not criticizing the story but in Britain, brothels are illegal so she wouldn't just find one and walk into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What to say about this?

What to say about this? She wasn't married, she was a free woman, so she can choose what kind of profession she wants and needs...No need to marry, or to keep studying...She has found her true vocation...The only positiveness is that it's well written...dos estrellas...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still Early

Keep going, it to early to drag you down. But I will say she is a real dumbass having unprotected sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb as hell

Still, it's better than swingergiuseppe and the bile and hate he calls a story. He'll write condescending shit on your stories until you shut him up.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Don't be too hard on the author

Good try, I'm giving you 5 because I'm believing you'll keep writing. xoxoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is about 30 years too late

This reads just like the old Green Leaf pulp porn books from the 60's and 70's .

Seems like it should be on Asst. or Lush instead of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good First Story, Keep Writing!

My wife and I enjoyed this story and the overall theme of “a woman in committed relationship who whores herself out.” We both went to university in New York City and rent is expensive as hell there. Many of the attractive coeds have sugar daddies or work part-time as escorts.

My wife (girlfriend back then) was no exception. She was actually doing this when we met. She really enjoys sex, loves men´s attention and she loves gifts and tips. Most of the men treated her well and she even did some “mini” gang bangs for some her better clients with three or four of their close friends.

It is rather flattering to get to fuck her cunt for free, while others have to pay. Also, it is nice to go out for an evening with her on my arm knowing that I didn´t have to pay. Even though she is no longer working in these trades, she did become polyamorous and will never be a monogamous wife. She had hundreds of clients before we married and dozens of lovers since. Her cum filled and well-fucked pussy is the object of my fetish.

We liked this story because the young woman actually found that she enjoyed the sex and had an orgasm…that is how they earn good tips. It is confusing at first, trying to understand how you can enjoy paid sex…but, it starts to make sense. This American Blondie has a great future ahead of her. We shall look for her in a window front on our next trip to Amsterdam!

We look forward to your next chapter. Ignore the critics: This is a fantasy forum and we don´t have to worry about STD´s, etc. here. However, we are curious to know if some of this story is actually based on some personal experiences you may have had. :)

badidea211badidea211over 7 years ago
Great story

Got me hard. I love being a sugar daddy to students st my local university. I don't always duck them but those I do I get an extra thrill when I know they're keeping this all secret from a boyfriend or a fiancé. A hundred Euros to cum in her pusdy is over the odds though. Most will let you do that for twenty.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A s some comments said...

As some comments said...She wasn't a wife, maybe just a fiancée in the beginning...So she hasn't real and serious union to her far away boy-friend...she needed easy money...so working in a expensive brothel is the answer...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I will wait to rate, but its already a pretty weak plot.

How do you build suspense and drama when you start out with a main character who is this stupid, faithless, and lacking in self-respect? At this point she could say and do anything and it wouldn't have to make any sense, since she is already demonstrating she has no brains. And since there is no depth nor complexity to this plot, its only a matter of how she will become addicted to the sex, and how her fiance' will discover that he almost married a stupid whore. Unless you want to really fuck over the reader, by having the fiance' decide he loves her even more being her cuckold. There's just nothing here to engage the imagination or the emotions.

Just another dumb broad addicted to sex or big cocks or both, and some dumb shit boyfriend who is the last to find out, or decides he actually prefers marrying a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is not in the right catagory. Maybe erotic coupling

Look the boyfriend will find out she whored herself out and it's over for them. All to pay for her student debt. So how do you start this in loving wives. Waiting for the rest of the story. One page is too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What's that? A loving wive story? It's clumsier shit!! It'll end as a cuckold/wimp story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

badidea211badidea211over 7 years ago
Ignore these wanker trolls

This is a promising start to the story. My co-writer is female and she got wet when we read it together. Arguably it's in the wrong category but it ticks all the boxes so far. Ignore these wankers who seem to plague the Loving Wives pages. They probably vote Trump and think that women should always be subservient. the amount of sexist crap they come up with is staggering sometimes. Can't wait for the next installment of your story. And, btw, I used to live in Amsterdam and I recognise many of Anne's traits in the girls I used to have a drink with after their shifts at 3 AM in the Leidseplein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sounds like a Greek comedy....

....but sadly, it also seems to be in the wrong category.

Although well written, it was sad and seemed lacking in texture and character development. We know a lot about what Anne was doing and going through, but almost nothing about either her or her fiancé. It's hard to relate to characters that are one dimensional or a nearly non-existent mention at the beginning of the story. Non-essential? Well, the tension between her choice to become a hooked to pay off her debt and her stated love for her fiancé is at the root of your story. So you would successfully invest more in the character and the relationship than you have.

I can only hope her fiancé never finds out, that she doesn't become another statistic, and that the experience doesn't jade her and indelibly alter her against normal, straight life.

I dated an "ex"-hooker once. She was fine, until she wasn't then she would prowl for men and ended up fucking them. By the time I found her out, I got tested and found I had an early onset STD. I got the necessary medical help, had the confrontation with her, threw her out and moved on. She didn't cry, didn't protest, just said she was trying to "get it out of her system", so we could be happy. I told her that was information and honesty I could have had four months back, to our mutual advantage and safety. She's back in the business, with another hooker as her lover. Now I'm more jaded and less trusting.

Gee, thanks!

Please carry on...and you will take a lot of heat for it, but having determined your category, should probably finish where you started. Changing categories will lose and confuse your audience.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
No Expert

I thought this was a good effort but I doubt that prostitutes often climax. Not that I'm an expert, you understand.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 7 years ago
Good Story

I like the story. Well crafted and it got to the point. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Can't wait to read the follow-up

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What a crap!!!

Is to prostitute oneself the new lifestyl?? Whats erotic to read of a slut who betrayes her fiance by fucking for money and getting off by herself??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I see this was never continued.

I’ll tell you what happens

She’s on a street corner, still working and lying to herself, infected with AIDS

He’s pulling his new Mercedes into his driveway as his pregnant wife waves to him from the custom arched doorway while holding a toddler on her hip.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A whore in fact as well as name, and soon a fiance no longer. Author so sick of his characters that he never finished the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How about this epilogue: Anne never went back to Adam. Once the local brothel was done with her a group from Eastern Europe bought her. She was young and naive, getting in way over her head and never realized that she would be trafficked by whoever wanted to and she was powerless to stop them. By the time she got back to the states it was six years later and she was pretty much all used up. Her parent disowned her, none of her finds would have anything to do with her and she was on serious meds for the STD's. Eventually she recovered but she lived alone and lonely, but nobody gave a fuck. After all, she was just a used up whore. She'd made an idiotic decisions several years ago, but would pay for it the rest of her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous