QJ Productions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What took you so long?" Mr. Morgan complained loudly to me. "Were the grapes still fermenting or what?"

"I'm sorry, sir..." I began only to be interrupted by Ms. Belcher.

"Gentleman, you know I always treat my business guests as the valued partners that they are." Ms. Belcher explained. "You men work hard and the quality of your films and their revenues reflect that. I am pleased to offer you the company of beautiful dancers this evening. Let me introduce you to Jasmine and Natalia."

The two busty strippers, made up and clad in only lingerie walked into the room and waved playfully at the men who responded with hoots and hollers. Here was Ms. Belcher and I in professional suits and a few feet away were a couple of bimbos barely wearing any clothes jiggling their boobs around. I couldn't believe it.

"Hmph," Mr. Morgan grunted. "What is so special about these two strippers? Hmm?"

"Come on, Max," Ms. Belcher spoke playfully. "You know me better than to underestimate me. I just happened to find this pretty, naïve young man back there. The perfect present for my favorite business partner."

My fiancé walked into the room wearing nothing but one of my pairs of thong panties. His firm butt cheeks hung far out the thin strip of material in the back. Appearing somewhat nervous, he approached Ms. Morgan and bowed his head. He spoke, "Hello Mr. Morgan, how may I service... err... serve you tonight."

I was shocked to see my fiancé so scantily clad in front of so many strangers. He was the type of guy who was shy to go swimming without his shirt on. I couldn't believe how exposed he was.

"Oooh..." Mr. Morgan squealed. "There is something different about this one. You really know how to impress me, Charlotte." Mr. Morgan turned his attention to Kyle. "What is your name, sweetheart? And be honest with me, is this your first time dancing for another man?"

"I-I'm... my name is Kylie," Kyle responded nervously. "And this is my first time, honestly."

"Well that doesn't mean I am gonna go easy on you," Mr. Morgan snickered. "Turn around for me Kylie, and show me that ass of yours."

Kyle nodded his head nervously and turned around. In the process, he gave Mr. Morgan a full view of his exposed buttcheeks. Blushing a bright shade of red, Kylie rotated his hips so that his supple ass cheeks bounced around vulgarly in front of the older man.

"I likey," Mr. Morgan commented, practically drooling over my fiancé's ass. Mr. Morgan turned to Ms. Belcher and spoke, "Very nice, Charlotte. I love them young and inexperienced. Lapdances! All around!"

I stood there completely stunned as I watched my fiancé shake his thong covered ass at an older man. I don't think I had ever seen a man flirt with another man this way before. I was so shocked I didn't notice Jasmine and Natalia dive on to couch where the three other men were sitting.

Sensing my shock, Ms. Belcher took it upon herself to walk over to the stereo and turn on the music. She then walked over to the kitchen and poured two additional glasses of wine. She walked back next to me and handed me the glass. Gently she leaned in close to me, her lips moving up to my ear as if she were going to kiss it. Softly she whispered to me, "I hope you don't mind, I went through your panties drawer."

"T-that's fine..."I responded although my focus was clearly elsewhere at the moment.

As Kyle heard the music start to play, he took a deep breath. Other than watch a few videos on the internet and some embarrassing practice sessions in front of the mirror, he had no experience doing this sort of thing. Slowly he bent over so that his ass was pushed forward and toward Mr. Morgan. He then began to shake his hips as best as he could in rhythm to the music that was playing. Kyle felt his ass cheeks jiggle as he moved his hips back and forth.

"Yeah baby," Mr. Morgan grunted gleefully at my fiancé. "Shake your ass for daddy."

"Uhh... yes daddy," Kyle muttered as he did his best to improvise the stripper character he was playing. He stood up slightly straighter, pulling his ass away from Mr. Morgan. As he did so, he increased his hip movement causing his ass to jiggle back and forth faster.

"Mmmm," Mr. Morgan said as he licked his lips. "You have an amazing ass, Kylie. Now come and sit on daddy's lap."

Kyle turned around and looked at Mr. Morgan. As he looked, his eyes zeroed in on Mr. Morgan's lap and the huge tent that was pitched in his pants. "Goddamn..." he muttered under his breath so soft it could not be heard. Kyle did not expect this guy to be so hung. No wonder he was so horny, Kyle thought to himself. "Uhm... don't you want to watch me dance more?"

Before Mr. Morgan could speak, cheers sounded from the three men on the couch. Jasmine had just removed her bra and was shaking her very large set of boobs back and forth in front of the men. Not to be outdone, Natalia soon joined her which brought another outburst from the audience.

Mr. Morgan smirked at Kyle, "Son, this is not the line of work to be shy in. Now get up on my lap. Now!"

"Yes daddy..." Kyle said nervously. "Here it goes..." Kyle stopped shaking his ass and slowly backed up. Eventually he reached the point where his exposed ass was hovering over Mr. Morgan's lap. Before lowering himself, Kyle looked behind him again. The sight of his ass cheeks hanging perilously over the huge tent in Mr. Morgan's pants caused him to shiver nervously. Kyle turned back around and stared at the ground and slowly lowered his but down. As he did so, he could feel Mr. Morgan's extremely hard erection pushing up against his bare asscheeks. The only thing separating Mr. Morgan's cock from Kyle's exposed ass was the thin material of pants he was wearing.

"Unnnh, yeahhh!" Mr. Morgan moaned loudly as Kyle sat on his ass. "That's right son, sit on it! You do what I tell you! Ohhh yeahh... Come on, keep on dancing."

"Phew..." Kyle muttered as he collected himself. Slowly he began moving his ass while remaining seated on Mr. Morgan's lap. As he did so, he could feel himself rubbing Mr. Morgan's thick, hard erection. It made him feel odd and dirty and Kyle continued on, doing his best to move his butt rhythmically.

"See, look at that," Ms. Belcher spoke to me, pointing toward my fiancé. "I told you everything would be ok. He's a natural. Max is loving this; we're both going to make a lot of money from this deal. Drink some wine, my dear. I am going to get some more myself." Ms. Belcher headed towards the kitchen.

As Kyle moved his ass back and forth Mr. Morgan's lap, he began to relax a little bit more. The initial shock of sitting on the older man's rock hard erection began to wear off. Kyle put more effort into the dance, lifting and dropping himself on Morgan's lap in tune with the music being played. Kyle's jiggling asscheeks repeatedly slapped back and forth against the study tent in Mr. Morgan's pants.

"Uh huh, that's right," Mr. Morgan stated in-between moans. "You're a natural Kylie, very good for someone who is an amateur. That ass of yours has got my cock rock hard."

Kyle blushed and lowered his ass down, rubbing it hardly against Mr. Morgan's erection. He then continued his lapdance. For several minutes he danced and rubbed his ass against Mr. Morgan's lap from various positions.

The shock started to wear off from me. I don't know if I was getting used to it or the wine was making me see the light. Breaking my focus off my fiancé's lapdance, I noticed that Ms. Belcher had returned from the kitchen and was standing next to me. I turned to her and spoke, "Hasn't this gone on long enough?"

"Don't worry my dear," Ms. Belcher reassured me. "Just let the men have their fun for a little bit longer."

Kyle slid his ass across Mr. Morgan's lap. My fiancé's asscheeks ended up squeezing up against the stiff tent caused by Mr. Morgan's raging erection. As Kyle moved his ass back, he could feel his cheeks slide against the entire length of Mr. Morgan's cock. It felt so long. It was weird how Kyle could send the heat emanating off it even through Mr. Morgan's pants. After Kyle was done sliding against it, he lifted his ass up into the air and shook his butt cheeks in the air.

"Ohh gawd, don't tease me!" Mr. Morgan insisted. He grabbed Kyle's ass and with his strong hands he pulled Kyle's ass back down on to his lap. Holding Kyle in place, he aggressively began to rub his tent covered erection into the crevice of Kyle's ass. He grunted loudly as he rapidly rubbed his hard erection in-between Kyle's cheeks.

"I thought there wasn't supposed to be touching," I remarked to Ms. Belcher as I observed the grotesque sight of Mr. Morgan forcefully humping my fiancé's ass. The next thing I saw was Mr. Morgan violently thrusting his hips. I could see my fiancé gasp and move away and as he did so the material of Mr. Morgan's pants seemed to stick on to his pants until Kyle reached a certain distance when it seemed to peel off. I could see Mr. Morgan move forwards and whisper something in my fiancé's ear which caused him to blush. I then watched Mr. Morgan collapse into the armchair as my fiancé retreated into the bedroom.

"Now is the time," Ms. Belcher remarked to me. She walked over to Mr. Morgan and presented him with a folder containing a contract. "Max, I hope you have enjoyed the pleasantries but the night draws near and it is time to discuss business. These are our terms which I think you will find very fair given our very personal business relationship."

Mr. Morgan thumbed quickly through the contract, barely reading the majority of it. "Charlotte," he started to speak. "For such an elegant, professional woman, you have a keen understanding of perverted men like myself. I am sure I could sign on to a different distributor with more favorable terms but there is no one as professional as you or knows how to sell porn to men like you. You get me a pen and I will sign this contract right now."

Mr. Morgan ended up signing the contract and Ms. Belcher was extremely happy. I had mixed feelings. I had gotten what I wanted by I could not shake the image of my fiancé dancing so vulgarly for Mr. Morgan.

After everyone had left, I went back into my bedroom to speak to my fiancé. "I'm so sorry..." I began to apologize.

"Did Mr. Morgan say anything about me?" Kyle quickly interrupted.

"No..." I said hesitantly. "I mean... he certainly seemed... uhhh... satisfied. Why are you asking me this?"

"That was my first time acting since we graduated," Kyle explained. "I know Mr. Morgan... he is in the film industry, Ms. Belcher told me all about it."

"Yes..." I began. "But I don't think it is the film industry you are thinking of..."

"I know that." Kyle snapped at me. "I know what type of business you are in, Judith. But I am sure Mr. Morgan has contacts into other types of film, you know, non-adult stuff."

"I'm sure," I said nodding my head at him. I walked over to our bed and sat down on the edge of it. "It was so weird seeing you dance for him..." I began. "It was actually pretty disgusting. I can't believe you put up with all that."

"It wasn't so bad," my fiancé explained. "Well, it was, but I just acted my way through it. I just pretended I was playing a role."

"Well, he signed Ms. Belcher's contract." I explained. "This is going to help us a lot. I am sorry you had to do that but hopefully it pays off."

"That's great!" Kyle exclaimed. "I think I know the perfect way to celebrate." He looked mischievously at me.

"I'm sorry Kyle," I apologized. "This was a stressful night for me and I'm tired. I am just going to get ready and go to bed."

The next day I went into work, Ms. Belcher called me into her office. When I arrived, I was surprised to see Maxwell Morgan seated in the office as well. "Hello, Mr. Morgan, Ms. Belcher," I said meekly.

Mr. Morgan turned to me and flashed a crooked smile. "Hello Judith, nice to see you again," he said. "Hey, I had a great time the other night and I just wanted to say thank you for being such a generous host. I didn't know it at the time but that dancer you had perform for me, Kylie, I heard that he is your husband."

I shook my head and responded, "He's not my husband... he's my fiancé."

Mr. Morgan nodded at me. "Oh, I understand," he stated. "The point is, sweetheart, in three weeks I am going to have another set of videos which I think you all will be interested in. You hook me up with another dance from your husband and I think we can reach another deal."

"Three weeks?" I asked in a surprised tone of voice. "I thought we just bought the rights to distribute your videos."

Mr. Morgan chortled loudly. "Honey, you have no idea," he said as he caught his breath. "We can crack out ten of these pornos a day. I can get a bunch of new videos together fast... when I'm motivated to do it."

"Well," I said hesitantly. "That was just a one-time thing. I really don't think Kyle..."

"Don't worry about Kylie, dear," Ms. Belcher interrupted me. "I called him earlier today to thank him and let him know his bonus check is on its way. He said he would be happy to dance again if we needed him."

Mr. Morgan smiled beamingly. "Fantastic," he said gleefully. "You've got a great employee here, Charlotte. I can tell she will go far in this industry. And since you so graciously hosted us last time, I will provide the venue next time." Mr. Morgan stood up and shook my hand as I remained speechless. "Give my regards to your husband." Mr. Morgan winked at me and promptly left the office.

"I don't like that man..." I complained to Ms. Belcher. "The way he was with my fiancé... so desperate and horny... it's so disgusting."

Ms. Belcher stood up and walked over and put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. "Sometimes getting ahead means getting your hands dirty, my dear," she said. "Don't worry though, it will be ok. Here, I have something for you." Ms. Belcher let go of my shoulder and walked over to her desk and retrieved a check which she handed to me. "Those videos are selling like hotcakes. You did a great job and this is just going the first of many, many rewards."

I looked down at the amount of the check and my eyes nearly popped out from my skull. "Thank you..." I spoke emotionally. "I'm so appreciative for the opportunity you have given me... when no one else did."

"Stop that, you're going to make me cry," Ms. Belcher said with a grin. She reached out her arms and pulled me against her chest. Her embrace was warm and comforting.

That night I got home and talked to Kyle about the second business meeting. "Honey, you don't need to do this." I explained. "We can find someone else. I don't want him to humiliate you anymore than he has."

"Judy," Kyle responded to me. "Ms. Belcher said he specially requested me. If I am not there to dance for him, he is going to be upset. He already saw me wearing your thong. You've been working this whole time, supporting us. Let me help you with your work."

"Just the thought of you rubbing up against that disgusting hornball's gross boner again..."I shuttered as a spoke.

"It's not so bad," Kyle responded. "I mean... he is wearing pants, I just try not to think too much about it. Just focus on the dancing, that's all. It's not me that is out there, it is Kylie."

Three weeks later, I found myself waiting in my car, prepared to drive my fiancé and I to the business meeting with Mr. Morgan. As I waited, I looked impatiently at my watch. "Damnit, Kyle, hurry up," I muttered under my breath as I nervously tapped my fingers up and down against the steering wheel.

Kyle emerged from our home wearing a thick, black coat that wrapped around his entire body. Quickly he ran up to the passenger side door and opened it. He hopped into the passenger side seat. "Ok, ready!" he exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at Kyle and shifted my car into reverse. I backed out on to the street and started driving to the agreed upon meeting location. I drove for several miles. When I started to approach the meeting location, I noticed we had entered a seedy neighborhood. I passed by a few strip clubs and adult stores before finally arriving at the destination which appeared to be a strip club. I looked at the address on the front of the building and twirled my hair in confusion. "This can't be right," I stated. "Where is this address?"

Kyle peered back and forth around the building and shrugged his shoulders at me.

"Hold on a minute," I said as I pulled into the parking lot of the strip club. I undid my seat belt and opened up the driver's side door and walked up to the strip club. When I opened the door, I was immediately in the presence of a large man who appeared to be working as a bouncer. "Uhm..." I muttered. "Do you know where this address is?" I showed the man my cell phone which displayed an email with the text message.

"Oh yes, ma'am," the larger man responded as he looked quizzically at the cell phone screen. "Ah, yeah, that's outside around the back."

"But I didn't see anywhere around the back," I responded.

The man nodded his head at me, "it's the back of the club."

"Oh... thanks," I responded back. I walked back out the door of the club and approached my car. "Come on Kyle, it's in the back." I turned around and headed around the side of the strip club towards the back. It seemed dark and isolated in the back of the building. The area was out of view from the street. There were a few run-down looking doors on the back of the building. I picked one at random and knocked on it with my right hand.

After a few minutes, the door opened and a busty young woman emerged from the opening. "You must be Mr. Morgan's guests," she said unenthusiastically. "He is waiting to see you. Come, follow me."

We followed the women into what appeared to be an office type setting. I could see desks and paperwork. We were eventually led to what appeared to be a conference room. In the conference room, Mr. Morgan was seated along with another man I had not seen before. Ms. Belcher was also present. There was no one else there.

"So nice of you two to join us," Mr. Morgan said in a booming voice. "This is my good friend and business partner, Jack Simmons." Mr. Morgan motioned over to the man seated next to him. "We share everything and I felt it appropriate to bring him to this meeting."

"It is a pleasure to meet both of you," Mr. Simmons said graciously. "I hear you are quite a dancer," he said smiling towards Kyle. Similar to Mr. Morgan, Mr. Simmons appeared to be an attractive, tall, older man.

Kyle blushed bright red at the compliment. "Well, I guess you will see..."

"I hope you don't mind," Mr. Morgan chuckled. "I promised you would dance for him first. Don't be shy... let's get started."

"Dancing... for both of you?" I asked surprised. "Aren't we going to have drinks... or make small talk first?"

"Oh, let the men have their fun," Ms. Belcher interjected. "That way we can get down to business sooner."

"Ok..." Kyle spoke nervously as the music started playing. He opened up the long black coat he was wearing and let it fall quickly to the ground. As the coat fell, it was revealed that Kyle was wearing nothing but a skimpy thong. The thong was white and lacey with opaque patches where the pink skin of Kyle's banana shape bulge were visible.

I gasped when I saw the revealing lingerie that Kyle was wearing. Not that anyone noticed given the hooting and hollering that was coming from Mr. Morgan and Mr. Simmons. This time it was not one of my panties. I had no idea where Kyle had gotten such a thing.

Kyle blushed bright red and shyly walked over towards Mr. Simmons. As he came near him, Kyle began dancing. Whereas his previous performance had been amateurish, he now danced gracefully and professionally. It was evident that he had been practicing and preparing for the dance. His dance was erotic and sexual involving substantial shaking of his ass and package.