QJ Productions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azburglar
azburglar
916 Followers

"Mmm, you weren't kidding about this one..." Mr. Simmons spoke in awe, his eyes mesmerized on Kyle. "And that's his wife over there...?" Mr. Simmons asked, gesturing to me.

"Yeah, nuts, isn't it..." Mr. Morgan responded with a chuckle. He was practically drooling at the sight of my fiancé's dancing.

"Speaking of nuts..." Mr. Simmons said softly. "Come on boy, get up on my lap."

My fiancé moved closer to Mr. Simmons. He pushed his ass back so that the bouncy cheeks began to vibrate up against the older man's lap. As he did this, Kyle felt his ass brush up against Mr. Simmons abrasive erection. It made him hesitate for a moment but he quickly resumed his dance.

"Unh..." Mr. Simmons grunted. "Oh yeah... Like that. Come on... bump up and down on it!"

Kyle nodded his head gently as he shook his body in rhythm with the music. As directed, he began moving his ass up off Mr. Simmons lap and then back down, pressing his supple cheeks up against the hard boner that strained through the material of Mr. Simmons pants.

"Oh gawd yeah..." Mr. Simmons moaned through heavy panting. "Ughhh, grind on it!" he commanded in a booming voice.

Kyle did not hesitate this time, he took his shaking ass and pressed it hard down on to Mr. Simmons lap. He felt Mr. Simmons erection squeeze in-between his cheeks, nearly pressing up against his asshole. Even through the material of his pants, Kyle could feel his cock throbbing.

"Oh... ohhh. Ohhhhhh." Mr. Simmons moaned loudly. His voiced tremored with orgasmic pleasure.

"This is so gross," I complained to Ms. Belcher as I watched my fiancé bounce up and down on Mr. Simmons lap.

Kyle could feel the cock really start throbbing fast. He began to pull away but before he could escape he felt Mr. Simmons's hands pull him back down. He felt the vibrating erection squeeze back between his cheeks. Suddenly he felt a subtle warm, wet feeling in-between his ass cheeks. "Oh god..." Kyle muttered under his breath as he caught whiff of a musky odor.

"Ahhh," Mr. Simmons took in a deep breath that emanated satisfaction. "Thanks for the wonderful dance."

"It's my turn next," Mr. Morgan said, licking his lips at the sight of my fiancé's body.

Kyle shifted his attention to Mr. Morgan and began sexually dancing in front of him. As he shook his hips, Kyle's own thong covered erection bounced around gratuitously in front of the older man. Kyle then turned around and shook his ass playfully at Mr. Morgan. Slowly he moved his shaking ass backward until it hovered over the lecherous man's lap, teasing him with its luscious, bouncy curves.

"Oh yeah!" Mr. Morgan said enthusiastically. "Don't tease me now!" Mr. Morgan began to move in unison to the music himself. He was once again sporting a visibly large tent in his pants. As Kyle's ass shook rapidly above his lap, Mr. Morgan began to lightly thrust. After the first few times, he ended up smacking his bulge right up against Kyle's ass. A distinct smacking noise could be heard as a result.

Kyle felt something hard smack against his ass but did not stop his dancing. He continued to dangle his ass above Mr. Morgan's lap teasingly. Kyle's own cock was pitching a tent of its own as it bounced back and forth. Kyle's hard cock stretched the material of the thong thin. Suddenly, Kyle felt another thwack on his ass, then another. "Unh," he grunted. It continued and was getting harder and harder.

"Keep dancing!" Mr. Morgan demanded as he continuously thrusted his hips forward, bumping his hard erection into the back of Kyle's ass. Mr. Morgan thrusted particularly hard. As he did so, his hard dick smacked hard against the thin strip of material holding together the back of the lace thong. A large "thwack" noise sounded as a result.

Kyle stopped dancing and looked down. He felt the strap on the back of the thong suddenly tear apart. The stretched out material quickly shot forward. As the lacey material fell to the side, Kyle's throbbing, veiny cock and swollen balls were entirely exposed. His cock was rock hard and obviously aroused. Kyle completely froze; his complexion grew pale like a ghost.

I gasped at my exposed fiancé. I couldn't believe how hard and aroused his cock was. I didn't understand how he could be turned on dancing for these older, perverted men. I felt so bad for him. He must be completely humiliated.

"Whoa...!" Mr. Morgan remarked excitedly. "You really know how to put on a show. This is... amazing."

"Uhhh..." Kyle muttered dumbfounded.

"Shake it, sweetheart!" Mr. Morgan loudly demanded.

Kyle nervously resumed his dancing. As he shook his hips and ass, his hard cock bounced back and forth. Kyle looked on helplessly as everyone in the room leered at his nude body.

"Oh yeah, you know what I like," Mr. Morgan howled at my fiancé. "This is going to be a real man's lapdance," Mr. Morgan spoke gleefully. He moved his large hands to his sides and hooked his fingers into the pants he was wearing. With a quick tug, he pulled down his pants and boxers in one fell swoop. His rock hard cock bounced up and out of the material and was now fully exposed for the first time.

Kyle gasped as he saw Mr. Morgan's exposed cock. It was far bigger than he imagined, so thick and veiny and it sat on top of a thick set of balls. He froze in place as he was mesmerized by the sight of the older man's large cock.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed to Ms. Belcher. "Did he just pull his cock out?" My eyes looked at Mr. Morgan's exposed throbbing member. "It's so big... no wonder he is so horny."

"Don't stop now sweetheart," Mr. Morgan spoke hungrily. "Sit on it. Sit on my lap, right now!"

Kyle took a deep breath and hesitated. He could not believe he was about to do this. Nervously, Kyle resumed dancing, back his jiggling ass closer and closer to Mr. Morgan's lap and his very hard, very big cock.

Mr. Morgan impatiently reached forward. His strong hands gripped the sides of Kyle's hips. He gently pulled the younger man forward. As he did so, the flesh of Kyle's asscheeks pressed firmly against his hard dick. "Unhh..." Mr. Morgan moaned as his cock was squeezed between the firm cheeks like a hotdog in a bun.

"Ohhh..." Kyle gasped. "It's so hard... and warmed..." Kyle muttered under his breath. He could really feel Mr. Morgan's cock pulsating and pushing up against his butt. Slowly Kyle began to move his hips so his cheeks vibrated and massaged Mr. Morgan's thick pole.

"Doesn't this cross some sort of line?" I asked Ms. Belcher in a very concerned tone. "He's just rubbing his... penis all over my fiancé. This seems like more than a lapdance."

"Don't worry dear," Ms. Belcher consoled me as she put her arm around in my shoulder. "In an hour from now, you'll be laughing about this whole thing."

"That's right," Mr. Morgan commented to my fiancé in-between lustful moans. "Unnh... rub it..."

Kyle used the muscles in his back to gently lift himself up and down on Mr. Morgan's lap. As he did so, Kyle's cheeks continued to rub up, down and back and forth against Mr. Morgan's hard cock.

"Unh, unh," Mr. Morgan grunted. "Wow, sweetheart, that ass feels amazing. I wish it was a little bigger but hot damn... you know how to work it."

Kyle blushed a bright shade of red. He continued to bounce his ass cheeks back and forth against the older man's hard cock.

"Unh, unh... unh," Mr. Morgan grunted repeatedly. "Oh... I am about there ohhh..." Mr. Morgan leaned forward and grabbed Kyle hips. With his strong grip, he held my fiancé firmly in place. He moved his own lower body up and down in rhythm with Kyle.

Kyle could feel the hard cock stuffed between his butt cheeks really start to vibrate. "Oh god..." he said quietly. He could feel hot liquid start to pump through Mr. Morgan's cock. Several warm jets landed on his back.

"Unnnnh," Mr. Morgan grunted loudly as his cock blew its load. He pushed backwards in his chair and dislodged his thick cock from the wedges of Kyle's ass. With his large hands, he grabbed the chubby base of his long pole and pointed it down, square at Kyle's ass. Several large, thick gobs of cum shot out on to Kyle's ass. "Oh yeah," Mr. Morgan moaned. He reached one of his hands down and gripped his cock. He condensed his grip and squeezed out the remaining semen on to Kyle's ass.

Kyle stood helplessly by while Mr. Morgan coated his ass with cum. Finally, he felt the final dart strike his cheeks. When he turned around he saw that the last strand of semen had stuck on to his ass. A long, sticky stream connected the flesh of his ass all the way down to Mr. Morgan's throbbing cock. Kyle moved up and off the older man's cock. As he did so, he watched the thick strand of cum as it was stretched thinner and thinner. When he pulled far enough away, the strand broke and slingshoted back towards Kyle's ass. Kyle remained speechless as everyone stared at him. Several seconds went by and then Kyle blushed bright red and darted towards a nearby bathroom.

"That was so disgusting!" I complained. "I feel like I am going to throw up..."

"A bare ass lapdance, phew, you really know how to party Charlotte," Mr. Morgan chortled as he pulled up his pants. "Tell the boy to stop by Jack's office next week, we'll have a bonus for him." Mr. Morgan walked towards me and nodded. "It's been great doing business with you. Your husband should be nice and randy... that will be your bonus sweetheart." Mr. Morgan winked slyly at me.

I grimaced at Mr. Morgan and looked away. It would be a while before I let my fiancé touch me, much less shack up with him. Not while the image of Mr. Morgan juicing all over his butt was embedded in my mind.

While driving home, I spoke to my fiancé, "I can't believe you just did that. Why did you continue to do the dance for him when he took his pants off?"

"I didn't know what else to do," Kyle responded as he shook his head. "Everyone was staring at me... and my instinct was to just stay in character."

"I understand that," I explained to him. "But I think most people would draw the line at sitting on some strange man's penis. Even strippers don't do that. What if he had pushed that disgusting thing up inside of you?"

"Honestly, it's so big, I don't think it would fit," My fiancé responded.

"Gross," I responded. "Ok, let's change the subject, I don't want to think about that man's disgusting penis any longer."

The rest of the drive home was fairly silent. When we reached our home, I quickly drank two glasses of wine and went to bed. Ms. Belcher had been giving me a lot of projects at work and I was tired. I knew this new contract would create even more work for me to do.

It was Thursday next week when my fiancé was scheduled to go over to Mr. Simmons office for his bonus. I was a little bit worried sending him by himself but I knew that Mr. Morgan was out of the state right now so I figured he couldn't get himself in too much trouble. On my way to work I dropped my fiancé off at what appeared to be an unimposing office building. "Be careful Kyle, Mr. Simmons seems to be just as sleazy as Mr. Morgan."

"Don't worry, Judy," Kyle responded. "I will be in and out in no time."

"Ok, call me if anything happens," I responded as Kyle got out of the car. I watched him walk up to the front door and disappear into the lobby. I put the car in reverse and then drove the rest of the way to my work.

While I was at work, my phone began ringing. I quickly answered it.

"Hello dear, could you please come to my office for a second?" Ms. Belcher's voice sounded through the receiver.

"Of course Ms. Belcher, I will be there right away." I said affirmatively. I promptly put the receiver down and walked to Ms. Belcher's large office.

"Hello Judy," Ms. Belcher greeted me. "You can go ahead and close the door."

I turned around and closed the door to the office. I then turned my attention back to Ms. Belcher.

"Dear, my shoulders are absolutely killing me right now," Ms. Belcher complained to me. "Could you do me a favor and come over here and rub them for a little bit.

"Umm, I guess so," I responded hesitantly. I walked over towards Ms. Belcher's chair and positioned myself behind her.

"Hold on one second," Ms. Belcher spoke. She slowly pulled her arms out of the sleeves of the suit jacket she was wearing. When she was fully withdrawn from the jacket, she placed it on top of her desk. Ms. Belcher was wearing a rather open top that exposed most of her shoulders as well as some of her cleavage. "Go ahead dear."

I reached over and placed my hands on the exposed flesh of her shoulders. I gently began to squeeze and prod at the skin of her shoulders using my fingers. I could smell her perfume as I did so.

"That feels lovely dear," Ms. Belcher commented in a satisfied tone of voice. "You are doing a great job working here. I am so lucky to have an employee who is such a strong business woman such as myself. I see a lot of myself in you and I am sure one day you will have your own company."

I blushed slightly as I continued to massage Ms. Belcher's shoulders. "Thank you," I responded meekly to her praise.

"We're making so much money with these deals with Maxwell that I think we should branch out," Ms. Belcher explained. "This time we diversify and move away from just the adult entertainment business. I want to make QJ Productions into something classier and I want you to be the one who heads us in the new direction."

"That's great," I said excitedly as I continued rubbing Ms. Belcher. "I am so tired of dealing with these porno people all of the time."

"Oh, me too my dear," Ms. Belcher remarked. "Please dear, rub my outer shoulders as well." Ms. Belcher reached over and grabbed the left side of her blouse and pulled it down over her shoulder. This left the left side of Ms. Belcher's shoulder exposed. Ms. Belcher then did the same thing with the right side. Her shoulders were now completely exposed. Her breasts remained covered at the base but she had exposed quite a bit more cleavage.

I reached further out and began messaging Ms. Belcher's outer shoulders. As I did so I couldn't help but look down and stare awkwardly at my boss's cleavage. I tried to clear it out of my mind as I rubbed her shoulders.

"I know you're sick of dealing with Maxwell and I am too," Ms. Belcher explained. "We need him however for one last deal. After that, we will have enough capital reserves for an expansion. He is throwing a big party at the end of the month and I will need you and your fiancé there. It will be the last time we have to deal with Maxwell Morgan."

"I don't know..." I said hesitantly as I squeezed the outside of Ms. Belcher's shoulders. "After what happened last time..."

"In business, things you do are not always comfortable," Ms. Belcher explained. "You can't be afraid to take some risks. I know there were times when I was your age where I had reservations but I ended up running my own company and you will too one day."

"Thanks for believing in me," I said blushing as I pushed up and down on my boss's shoulders. "One last deal..." I spoke through a heavy sigh.

I continued to massage Ms. Belcher over the next half hour or so. When I returned to my desk, I checked my phone and saw a few missed calls but no voicemails. I did some additional work that I had been assigned and then left for the day.

When I arrived at home, my husband greeted me at the door. He had a mischievous grin on his face.

"Hello, how did it go, did you get a lot of money? I asked several questions at once.

"Check it out," Kyle responded by spinning around.

At first I was confused and couldn't tell what he was talking about. I then finally noticed. Looking at his jeans, I could tell they were much fuller and his butt was larger. "What the..."

"Mr. Simmons did some work on me," Kyle responded. "He said it would help me getting jobs as an actor if I had more sex appeal."

"Bullshit," I retorted. "Those pervs are just obsessed with your..." I stared at my husband's lower body and did feel a twang of lust. I had to admit that my fiancé looked pretty sexy in those jeans he was wearing. "You do look good... I just wish you would have told me."

"I tried calling you," Kyle responded. "But you didn't answer your office phone."

"Can I... see them?" I asked curiously.

"Not right now," Kyle said. "They're still bandaged up... I am going to be sore for the next week or so... but after they're healed, yeah, they're all yours."

I smiled and gently hugged my fiancé. "Things are going well for me," I explained. "Ms. Belcher has big plans to change the company and I think there is going to be a lot of opportunity now.

Kyle nodded towards me. "And I feel like once I am recovered, I am certain someone will hire me as an actor," Kyle said confidently. "We're both going to be big successes."

Over the next couple of weeks, Kyle's ass healed up from the surgery he had. When I finally saw his new butt, I couldn't believe it. Kyle's butt implants made him look so sexy and manly when he was wearing pants. However, when the pants were off, his new bubble butt just seemed so feminine. I was surprised how jiggily it was when he walked or moved. It was a huge turn off for me. Although he threw himself at me several times during this time period, I made excuses and told him I was too tired or wasn't feeling well. The truth was I was kinda weirded out by his new butt.

Finally the date of Mr. Morgan's big party arrived. I had told Kyle he shouldn't come and shouldn't dance for Mr. Morgan again but he insisted to me that he owed Mr. Morgan one last dance with his new ass. Based on all the discussions I had been having with Ms. Belcher, I expected this would be the last time I ever had to deal with Mr. Morgan so I reluctantly agreed.

This party was different than the last two times we had entertained Mr. Morgan. For one, this time the party took place at Mr. Morgan's rather large and ostentatious home. Secondly, there were quite a large number of people in attendance. Partygoers were spread out amongst the house and I could tell that many of the people in attendance were adult film actors and actresses.

Ms. Belcher greeted my fiancé and I at the door. Ms. Belcher was wearing a low cut blue dress. I was dressed professionally in a dark suit. My fiancé wore a trench coat and I didn't really want to know what he was wearing underneath.

"I am so glad you were able to find it here without any trouble," Ms. Belcher said to us through a beaming smile.

"It's weird," Kyle commented. "This house seems so... familiar."

"Ahh," Ms. Belcher chimed in. "You probably recognize some of the rooms. Maxwell shoots a lot of pornography movies in his home."

"Uhhh, that can't be it...I don't watch porn..." my fiancé muttered awkwardly.

"Ewww," I squealed. "I guess I should be careful what I end up touching around here then..."

"I am sure he had this place professionally cleaned before the party," Ms. Belcher explained as she looked around the room. "Anyways, come with me and let us go see Maxwell."

Ms. Belcher led us through several different parts of the house. Finally we arrived in a living room type area. Mr. Morgan and Mr. Simmons were seated in two regal looking red armchairs towards the back of the room. A group of other individuals were talking on the other side of the room with drinks in their hands.

"Mmmm," Mr. Morgan moaned as he eyed Kyle lasciviously. "Is Kylie ready to dance for her daddy?" Mr. Morgan chortled. Mr. Morgan wasted no time pulling down his pants to expose his fat, engorged cock.

"Really, in front of all these people... not even any small talk," I muttered softly under my breath. It was obvious that Mr. Morgan was very eager to have my fiancé give him a lapdance.

"Yes daddy," Kyle responded obediently. He quickly unzipped the trenchcoat he was wearing. When he pulled it off, he revealed he was completely nude underneath and wearing nothing but a large erection. There was no need to turn on music as it was already booming through from another room in the house. Kyle began shaking and wiggling his new ass in front of Mr. Morgan. His new buttcheeks were so big and so bouncy that they immediately captured the attention of everyone in the room.

azburglar
azburglar
916 Followers