QJ Productions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Mr. Morgan said as he was completely enthralled by fiancé's dancing. "You out did yourself Jack... I want to pound that ass... so badly."

"That's the new 4000 model," Mr. Simmons explained as he stared lustfully at my fiancé's bouncing butt cheeks. "The 4000 is quickly becoming the new standard for female porn stars in the business."

"Don't be shy, Kylie," Mr. Morgan called out hungrily. "Get on daddy's lap! RIGHT NOW"

Kyle blushed red. With his back and ass facing Mr. Morgan, he hopped backwards on to the older man's lap. His voluptuous butt cheeks jiggled as they landed on Mr. Morgan's exposed lap.

Mr. Morgan tightly grabbed hold of my fiancé's supple buttcheeks. Mr. Morgan was like a kid in a candy shop as he played with my fiancé's new curvy butt cheeks. Mr. Morgan lustfully rubbed the cheeks against his throbbing hard exposed cock.

The sight of Mr. Morgan lecherously playing with my fiancé's oversized buttcheeks was grotesque to me. I had to turn away in disgust. As I did so, I felt myself being embraced by Ms. Belcher.

"It's ok dear," Ms. Belcher spoke as she hugged me tenderly. "Let's get a drink and don't worry about it. You're fiancé is fine. Let the men have their fun and then we will be done with this." Ms. Belcher slowly led me out of the room and towards an adjacent room where liquor bottles were set out on a bar. Ms. Belcher made us each a mixed drink and then led me to another room where the music was not so loud and we were alone.

Ms. Belcher sipped from her drink and sat down on a nearby chair. "Judy, dear, could you rub my shoulders again like you did a couple weeks ago?" Ms. Belcher asked me. "I'm afraid they are bothering me once again."

"Of course, anything for you Ms. Belcher," I responded subserviently. I took a sip from my drink and it tasted very strongly of alcohol. I then set the drink down and began to rub Ms. Belcher's exposed shoulders.

Ms. Belcher made small talk with me as I rubbed her shoulders and we both took sips from our drinks. Eventually she pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders similar to how she had moved her blouse when I had massaged her in the office. This time even more of the flesh from her breasts were exposed by her cleavage. I once again found it difficult to avoid staring it as I rubbed her.

Ms. Belcher noticed my fixation and gave me a weird, mischievous look. "It's ok dear, why don't you go ahead and massage my breasts as well." She said invitingly. "You did such a great job on my shoulders. I would love for you to rub them as well."

"E-excuse me?" I responded shocked that she would request such a thing. "I.. uh... got to go check on my fiancé." I blushed blight red and let go of Ms. Belcher and quickly left the room. When I returned to the room my fiancé had been in, I was surprised to see that he was not there. Neither was Mr. Simmons or Mr. Morgan. I left the room and began wandering through the house. In every room that I checked, I could not find any of the three. As I looked, I began to walk faster as I became increasingly panicked. Finally I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Ms. Belcher.

"What's the problem, dear?" she asked me.

"You're so pale, like you've seen a ghost." The straps of Ms. Belcher's dress had been pulled back up on top of her shoulders.

"I can't find my fiancé," I said in a panicked voice. "Have you seen him?"

"No dear," Ms. Belcher responded. "I am sure he is fine. Here, I know how to find him, come with me."

I followed Ms. Belcher into a room that appeared to be a studio of some sort. There were all sorts of equipment around including television monitors and computers. "What's this?" I asked.

"I believe that Mr. Morgan uses this studio to film pornography at the home," Ms. Belcher explained. "He has most of the rooms wired with video cameras. If I can figure it out, we should be able to use his system like a surveillance system." Ms. Belcher looked at the various electronics and pressed a few buttons and knobs. Finally she hit the power button on a television monitor and it flickered on. The monitor showed one of the rooms of the house and depicted several people standing with drinks in their hands.

"He's not there," I said. "Can you change rooms?"

"Hold on," Ms. Belcher spoke as she looked at the various knobs and buttons. She pressed one of them and the screen shifted to a separate room. Ms. Belcher began pressing the knob. Slowly she shifted through several different rooms, none of which contained Kyle. Ms. Belcher then began to skip swiftly through different rooms.

I studied the screen but Ms. Belcher was going too fast. Finally something got my attention. "Wait!" I yelled. "Go back!"

When Ms. Belcher flipped back to the previous screen, I gasped. My fiancé was completely nude and bent over some sort of couch. Mr. Morgan was standing up behind him, his hard cock hanging perilously close to my fiancé's asshole. As I watched in horror, Mr. Morgan stuffed the thick, velvety mushroom head of his cock into my fiancé's open hole. "Oh... My... Gawd..." I said.

Ms. Belcher turned one of the knobs on the electronic equipment and suddenly audio from the room could be heard over speakers in the studio. I heard my fiancé whimper, "it feels so huge, its hurting me!"

"Shut up you little whore," Mr. Morgan responded as he pushed more of his oversized cock into my poor fiancé's ass. "I paid for this ass so I better be allowed to enjoy it!"

"Ohhh shitt..." my fiancé remarked.

"Unhhh... hell yes," Mr. Morgan moaned as he pushed his cock further and further inside of my fiancé. "Mmm, nice and tight, you really are a virgin." At this point, Mr. Morgan nearly had the entire length of his cock impaled into Kyle's behind.

"Phew," my fiancé muttered. "This feels so... weird. Unhh. This is... is just between us, right?"

"Don't worry so much, Kylie," Mr. Morgan snickered as he started to pull back on his cock, slowly sliding his throbbing meat out of my fiancé's curvy ass. When it was most of the way out, Mr. Morgan reversed course and pushed it right back in.

"Ooof..." my fiancé grunted. "I'm not gay and... and.. I can't let Judy..."

Mr. Morgan pushed his cock deep inside of my fiancé. "No one's calling you gay," Mr. Morgan explained. "You're just helping me relieve some tension in here. Now that he had loosened my fiancé up, Mr. Morgan began slowly pumping his cock in and out of his ass. A suction-like pumping noise could be heard through the speaker system as he did so.

At this point the television monitor showed Mr. Simmons enter the room. Like the other two men, he was completely naked and sporting a sizable erection. "Hey, how is it going?" he asked as he tugged on his hard cock.

"Unh, great, his b-hole feels amazing," Mr. Morgan said as he continued to pump his fat cock in and out of my fiancé's ass.

"Mmhmm," Mr. Simmons murmured as he walked toward the other two men on the couch. His swinging hard dick approached my fiancé's face. "I wonder how well he sucks cock?"

"I like the way you think Jack," Mr. Morgan responded as he continued to pound Kyle's ass with his dick. "Come on Kylie, suck his cock."

"Unhh... unhhh.. no... I shouldn't... unh," my fiancé responded hesitantly.

"Don't do it, Kyle!" I shouted towards the television monitor. There was no way he could hear me. All I could do is hope he wouldn't dare put some sleazy older man's disgusting cock in his mouth.

"Come on, Kylie, don't be such a tease!" Mr. Simmons complained as he waved his large cock back and forth in front of Kyle's young face.

"Unh... ugh... ugh... ok... unh," Kyle spoke through repeated grunts. He could really feel Mr. Morgan's thick meat jackhammering inside of him with each push. Kyle opened up his mouth in a haphazardly inviting way.

"Oh yeah!" Mr. Simmons gloated. He wasted no time stuff his fat cock into my fiancé's mouth. Kyle nearly gagged as Mr. Simmons cock flooded the inside of his mouth. Mr. Simmons grabbed my fiancé's head and began to aggressive pump his cock in and out of Kyle's mouth. The suction/pumping noises were now accompanied with repeated sloppy sounding slurps.

"Yeah, suck his cock!" Mr. Morgan said excitedly as he pumped in and out of my fiancé's ass. His thick balls smacked against my fiancé's as he pounded the younger man's tight butthole. "Your ass is so amazing..." With his fat fingers, Mr. Morgan salaciously groped my fiancé's fat asscheeks.

Kyle looked down at Mr. Simmons' throbbing veiny member as the older man pumped it in and out of his mouth. It tasted warm and soft in his mouth. Kyle could taste every inch of the thick meatpole as it was pushed down his throat and then slowly withdrawn. A popping noise sounded as the older man's cock was fully withdrawn from Kyle's mouth. Mr. Simmons cock then pushed forward, missing the opening to Kyle's mouth. The hard as steel rod pushed up against my fiancé's face and rubbed roughly against it. A musty masculine smell emanated from it and enveloped Kyle's face.

"That's hot," Mr. Morgan murmured as he relentlessly pounded my fiancé's ass. "Rub that dick in her face."

Mr. Simmons nodded as he grabbed a hold of my fiancé's head once again. He thrusted his hips so his long cock pressed hard against Kyle's young face. Mr. Simmons released his left hand and grabbed the base of his fat pole. With a gentle tug, the towering cock lifted off of Kyle's face. An equally gentle push caused the pole to thud down back on to my fiancé's face. As the bloated head smacked against Kyle's forehead, precum leaked out of the tip and trickled down the younger man's head. Several successive smacks produced similar results.

"Oh god..." Kyle moaned as he was assaulted on both ends. "Stop doing that! It hurts... ohhh god... Its ung... hard and heavy."

"Shut up bitch," Mr. Simmons said as he once again gripped the base of his shaft. Mr. Simmons stood up higher so his fat, engorged balls dangled back and forth in front of my fiancé's mouth. "Suck on my balls."

"I... unh.. I dunno..." Kyle muttered in-between grunts.

"Don't do it!" I shouted at the television monitor. "Don't you dare put those disgusting things in your mouth!" I yelled loudly even though there was no chance that my fiancé could hear me.

"Come on, unh, boy, what are you waiting for?" Mr. Morgan spoke through moans. With one particularly violent thrust, Mr. Morgan's cock slammed into Kyle's backside. This pushed him face forwards into Mr. Simmons's dangling balls.

"Yes!" Mr. Simmons moaned as he rubbed his bloated testicles against Kyle's face. The wrinkly skin of his ballsack brushed back and forth against Kyle's moist lips. Mr. Simmons let go of his shaft and let it fall back down against the upper part of Kyle's face. "Lick them."

Kyle felt Mr. Simmons balls pushing back and forth across his face. The fleshy orbs were heavy and odorous. The testosterone laced musk emanating from them made Kyle feel horny and submissive. Reluctantly through stuttered grunts, he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, lapping off a large bead of sweat from Mr. Simmons's dangling balls. It tasted salty and strong.

I shrieked as I watched Kyle rub his tongue against the older man's balls. In horror I watched him lick and then take one of Mr. Simmons testicles into his mouth. He could barely fit the oversized bag into his delicate mouth. The extra wrinkly flesh hanging off the sides made for a grotesque sight.

"Mmmhmm, yes, suck those balls..." Mr. Simmons said with a voice showing tinges of ecstasy. "You're going to be tasting my balls for days."

Kyle once again found himself gagging as he slid Mr. Simmons other testicle into his mouth. His eyes watered and a small tear dripped down his cheek. As he regained his composure, Kyle began to hungrily suck on Mr. Simmons fleshy orb. His tongue darted back and forth across it from inside of his mouth.

Mr. Simmons pulled back so his thick ball popped out of Kyle's mouth. He once again gripped his shaft and lowered it down to Kyle's mouth level. With a gentle squeeze, glistening precum seeped out of the tip of the fat mushroom head. "Ok," Mr. Simmons began. "Lick it."

Even after Mr. Simmons had withdrawn his balls from his mouth, the taste remained strong in Kyle's mouth. As he looked at Mr. Simmons cock, all he could focus on was the sticky precum oozing out from the bloated head. He would never have imagined himself ever doing something so gross or submissive but Mr. Morgan's pounding had finally loosed him up and the pounding had gone from very uncomfortable to feeling extremely good and complicit. It is like he wanted to do anything these older men wanted him to do. Kyle once again stuck his tongue out of his mouth and this time licked up the oozing precum from Mr. Simmons cock. As he withdrew his tongue from the tip of the cock, the sticky cum stretched from the cock and eventually into his cock.

"Oh my gawd!" I gasped. "Kyle, you couldn't!"

"Unh, unh, unh," Mr. Morgan grunted as he aggressively pounded Kyle's ass. He noticed he was receiving less resistance at this point. He must have finally broken Kyle in. As Mr. Morgan pounded Kyle he playfully slapped his ass so the flesh jiggled. "I'm in heaven right now."

Meanwhile, Mr. Simmons had stuffed his big cock back into Kyle's mouth. The cock pumped in and out of the mouth as Kyle sucked down on its spongy skin. "Mmm," Mr. Simmons moaned as Kyle blew his cock. "Yeah, those lips of yours... like a girl's lips."

Kyle blushed red as he bobbed his head back and forth to suck Mr. Simmons dick. As he pumped the dick in and out of his mouth, his tongue darted wildly around and massaged the sides of the pole.

"Man, my cock is throbbing..." Mr. Morgan commented as he withdrew his fat cock from Kyle's hole. He bounced his throbbing dick back and forth between Kyle's porn star sized asscheeks. The flesh from my fiancé's ass jiggled sexily as he did so. "Goddamn, you are one hot bitch." Mr. Morgan stuffed his cock back into Kyle's hole and began aggressively pumping once again. "Phew... Oh gawd... I think I'm about to fill this doughnut..."

"No...slurp...d-don... ung," my fiancé tried to stop Mr. Morgan but his mouth was full of hard cock. "Unh!"

"Ohhh, yeahhhh!" Mr. Morgan moaned as he stuffed his cock deep into Kyle's ass. The throbbing dick began dumping load after load of overdue cum deep inside of my fiancé. "Ahhhhhhh, ohhhhhh!" Mr. Morgan moaned as soaked the inside of Kyle's ass. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Mr. Morgan continued to thrust despite the fact he was in the process of cumming.

"Shit!" Kyle yelled as he felt Mr. Morgan's warm cum coating his insides. It felt good but also warm and disgusting. Kyle tried to yell but he felt Mr. Morgan shove his cock down his throat. He nearly felt himself begin the choke.

"Oh god, you're cumming?" Mr. Simmons asked as he continued to pump his cock in my fiancé's mouth. "Ohhh... ugh... I think... I am about there..."

"Oh shit, oh shit," Mr. Morgan exclaimed. He gripped my fiancé's fat ass cheeks firmly as he continued to spray cum inside of him. "Nail him in the face. In the face!"

"Unh... unh... unh," Mr. Simmons grunted and then quickly pulled his cock out of Kyle's mouth. He grabbed the shaft and pointed it square at Kyle's face and began to vigorously pump the shaft with his hand. "You got it, Max."

"Oh god, not my face!" Kyle pleaded as he closed his eyes and braced for impact. "Come on, remember I have a fiancé!"

"Unh, ohh, ohh godd!" Mr. Simmons moaned and grunted as he vigorously pumped his thick fingers across his shaft. "Oh, shit!" Mr. Simmons yelled as milky white ropes of cum started spraying from his large cock. Strand after strand of thick, gooey cum collided against the smooth skin of my fiancé's face.

"Oh gawd... it's so much cum..." My fiancé gasped as Mr. Simmons caked his face with cum. When he opened his mouth, a thick rope shot from Mr. Simmons cock hitting him towards the back of his throat. This caused my fiancé to gag.

"Wow," Mr. Morgan sighed in a satisfied voice. "You really did a number on his face." Mr. Morgan pulled his fat, now limp dick out of my fiancé's ass. I could not see his asshole due to his oversized butt checks but from the cum dripping down from his ass, I could tell Mr. Morgan deposited plenty of seed on his end as well.

"Hold on boy," Mr. Simmons said as he grabbed my fiancé's head by the hair. "I'm not finished yet." Mr. Simmons moved his throbbing cock up close to my fiancé's face and shot several more spurts on to his already cum drenched face. "Unnnhhh!" Mr. Simmons moaned as his cock shot its final spurts out and on to my fiancé. When the spurting subsided, cum continued to slowly run from the tip and ooze out on to my fiancé's face.

"Oh my god... he is covered," I spoke emotionally. "I can't believe it, my fiancé is nothing but a dirty slut. How could he humiliate me like this?"

"Now now, get a hold of yourself," Ms. Belcher responded. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her tightly. Her chest was now pressing up against my face. "I am sorry this happened, dear. The truth is men just cannot be trusted. Not with all that testosterone leading them astray constantly. Only us women can be truly loyal to each other."

"I don't even know what to do right now..." I said exasperated.

"I know dear, come with me." Ms. Belcher explained. "I'll take you back to my place and when you're feeling better then you can return home. Trust me..."

I sniffled sorrowfully and gently nodded my head. "O...k..."

"It will be all ok." Ms. Belcher put her arm around me and led me outside of Mr. Morgan's house. As she walked me out she turned away briefly so her face was no longer facing me and as she did so she smiled slyly.