All Comments on 'Queen Katie Ch. 02'

by MikeyGee

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
As erotic as listening to trump speak

Author. You really think this is good?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
gee Mikey. This was beyond horrible.

Do you think sex is a just a physical act? She's fucking her lover while fucking over her husband and how long will any man take being second fiddle to the lover?

A bible verse from my childhood comes to mind: No one can serve two masters. They will either serve one and despise the other or love one and hate the other. At some point she will have to choose whom she is with and its not likely to be the loser that she treats worse than an animal.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Another stupid "Bull" that thinks he is a psychologist!

Another stupid "Bull" that thinks he is a psychologist! Then one day he will find himself dead in some dark alley...this could be a good comedy, if based on the bull talking to her! When he opens his mouth or is to enter a fly or to say some stupid nonsense...Then what happened to what she thought about her husband in part 1: " my husband is funny, intelligent, and good looking, he is one of the best lovers I had ever had – if not the best..."? Soon she will not be able to look to her husband much less touch him...and needs to divorce, but what she doesn't know is that as soon as she is divorced her "psychologist bull" will lose any interest in her...No bull wants to have to support a whore! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
get a life

PLEASE,Its just a story,These writers just make up this stuff and so many here think its real....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It means insatnt death or divorce

Even to the Ultimate Cuck... Bye Bye Katie (one way or the other...and Phillip might consider the results of absolute rage)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

annony is just an old fat ugly fag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold Story ?

Look to someone like Jaycuck for a few lessons because you haven't got a clue about how to write a cuckold story, this is total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cliche ? Yes!

Good story? No! Predictable non erotic drivel .Sorry Mikee No Bueno

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Say Goodby

Find someone else. She doesn't love you anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another old plot...

Another old plot with the wife stating her never ending love and respect for her wonderful husband and then act like she hates him...With a bull that talks more than fucks...Bulls are supposed to fuck and stay silent, because if a bull talks he ruins all...So the lowest rating...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Have to agree with another Anon's comment

These stories w/"bulls" and all: the only thing a true bull is there for physical pleasure; just as a piece of meat, a living dildo as it were. As with most stories like this the woman is really low class and, gets more satisfaction of rubbing it in her husbands face than the actual act; again there is usually no love with the "bull" (interloper) and are usually not a lifetime fixed element in the relationship. And, if the couple (husband & wife) stay in this lifestyle the "bull" is randomly replaced; as the wife looks for just the "new" feeling.

So, as this seems so paint by numbers & nothing new or out of the ordinary with shallow characters; I can barely rate this with a 1*.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
If the theme is S&M,...

Like it is in this story, there is a category for that. What do you think the "S" and the "M" in BDSM stand for? This story is about enjoying inflicting and receiving pain.

rixelsrixelsover 7 years ago
"Loving Wife"

Who was the stupid mother fucker that named this category "Loving Wives"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

she's a kunt grow a set and dump her ASS!

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Bullshit

This kind if torture and humiliation finds no quaryer with me. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, the commenters on here are horrible

The writing was good, and, as a woman, I felt as if I was in the sex scene. Don't listen to the haters, author. Keep up the good work. 5 to make up for the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, the commenters here are right

The writing was so-so, And as a woman, if I was in this sleazy sex scene, I would know for certain that I would be packing a suitcase and moving to a cheap motel to read my divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BAD LUCK for her

For a women that "supposedly LOVES her husband, she is three bricks short of a full load". I find it impossible to believe that he is so STUPID and if it was me she would be looking for some place to live.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Keep Looking...there is nothing here for normal folks!

Truly awful story. Why write this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story!

I am a professional writer and you need to just ignore the negative comments and keep writing. This is only your second story here in this forum and you have a talent for spinning a yarn. My wife and I enjoyed this story and it was very erotic.

When my wife has lovers she keeps me in a cage and when she doesn´t, I get to come out of the cage and our normal sex life is hot. We enjoy alternating between the two life styles. Monogamy is not a natural state of being. If it was, women would not be multi-orgasmic.

In our 15 year marriage she has had a dozen lovers and nothing is hotter for us both, than when she is fucking other men. She gets her strongest orgasms while sitting on my face after she has received another man´s cum in her pussy!

Keep writing!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
top notch

best explanation of the psychology behind cuckold chastity I've seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ignore the haters

The story line is great. It will be interesting to discover if/how one can be kept in such a state of heightened desire for so long (if not permanently?). Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Love her manipulating the extra week! Great cuck story. I would like for him to be able to fuck his own wife though, But I still gave 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To me, it's a shame that a presentation of this caliber is wasted on a topic so...

...bereft of any deep feelings, that all the players must resort to abusiveness to feel anything at all.

Not for me. Sorry, you write so well, but the topic is simply saddening.

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago
Mixed feelings

I really like this story but not so sure I like where it's going. Katie professes to love Mark but the way I see it, whether it was intentional by the author or not, she now loves the power more. That would be okay, even hot, if it wasn't for the bull- God how I hate that term-with her submission to him it appears that he's intent on making them both completely submissive to him, that's if he hasn't already.

I find that the best cuckold stories have the wife having occasional, temporary flings, and then reporting back to her husband while they enjoy amazing sex. Chastity stories tend to be more femdom and a little darker with the wife having no love or respect for the husband. This seems to be neither.

Katie has already relegated Mark to second place, from being the best lover she has ever had she is now addicted to Philips cock, how much longer will it be before she loves him as well as his cock?

Mark being in permanent chastity only serves Philip: I really can't see any man, regardless of his fetish or fantasy, enduring being denied forever, however arousing it seems.

Philip already controls Katie, and Mark through her, it has so far progressed from a twice a month fuck to every day of the week and banning Mark from having any release whatsoever. Unless the author changes direction it appears they will eventually have to make a decision: whether to become Philips fulltime slaves or divorce.

None of this is a criticism, just how I see the story going. It's completely up to you how you progress. Personally I'd love to see the arrogant arsehole Philip having his "wonderful cock," sliced off, but it's not my chioce that matters. Either way I look forward to the next part. And don't worry about the negative comments, posting a cuck story will attract them no matter how good it is.

I'm giving it a five because, despite the way it's heading, it's a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wonderful FLR

Please continue this story....it's fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story has real potential. What a pity the author has chosen to abandon it!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 5 years ago
very cool

Great story pls keep it up. But I think ultimate cuck would only get hand jobs and have to raise the wife and bulls kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story so far. Looking forward to what Queen Katie has planned next.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Mark fucks Katie with the cock cage on and rips up her pussy-cat and clit. Justly deserved!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous