Queen Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeyGee
MikeyGee
66 Followers

"And he wants this?" Katie was unsure.

"Yup. He may not know it yet, but I guarantee that's the direction he is headed."

"But what if I want him to fuck me?" Katie liked sex with her husband after all.

"You can fuck him if you like. I'll even give you his key back," Phillip reached into the drawer and gave her the key to Mark's cage. "He will enjoy it, but afterwards he will feel badly."

"Why?" Katie couldn't understand why having sex with his wife would make Mark feel bad.

"Because of the cuckold drugs in his brain," Phillip answered. "You see, when he cums the high is gone – then he goes through a kinda withdrawal. It sucks, and while he's going through that he'll wonder why you need another man, what's wrong with him, etc. He will want you to stop seeing me or anyone else. Many times cuckold husbands become whiny little bitches after they cum."

"Oh, no," Katie could see that happening. In fact, Mark had always been less into the cuckolding thing after sex. She wanted Mark to be happy and aroused, and she liked how attentive and caring he had been lately.

"So, you see, although you asked 'what if I want him to fuck me?' what I'm telling you is, after you let him do it a few times, you won't want to deal with the aftermath. It'll be easier for you to become the ultimate hotwife you really want to be – insatiable, desirable, perpetually horny and pleasured by a bull with a big cock – me. And it will be easier for you to help him be the ultimate cuckold – attentive, loving, affectionate, and denied."

Katie wondered if that could be true. Phillip examined her eyes for a few moments then spoke.

"There is a way you can test him."

Katie listened carefully...

***********

When Katie arrived home, she was blown away. Mark had put out a beautiful spread. The fine china, candles, wine glasses, the good silverware, and there was a fantastic aroma wafting from the kitchen. Mark came into the foyer with a big smile on his face – obviously happy to see his wife.

"Hi, sweetheart. I've been working on a great dinner for us!"

"I see that," Katie replied returning the kiss greeting she was receiving from Mark. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"You are simply the most fantastic woman on the planet, and I thought I should show you. What better way to show you than my grandmother's pasta primavera."

Katie giggled. "I agree," she smiled as she accepted a glass of chilled white wine from her husband. She mused to herself. He really was more attentive, considerate, affectionate – everything Phillip had stated. Those cuckold drugs must be working overtime in Mark's brain. She smiled to herself. She would follow Phillip's instructions and see if he was right.

That night at dinner, Katie asked Mark, "Are you enjoying being my cuckold?"

Mark didn't hesitate, "I think of little else. You are the sexiest creature on the planet, and I love to see you pleasured, to bring you pleasure, to have your bull bring you pleasure."

"You do want me too, right?" Katie poised the question so Mark had no other response but the one he gave.

"Oh, God yes!"

Then Katie surprised Mark with a present – the key to his chastity cage. "Phillip thought you might like a little night of fun. What do you say? Would you like to fuck your wife again?"

"Yes ma'am." Mark was beside himself with excitement. It had been quite some time since he had been allowed inside his wife's pussy.

"Okay, I will let you fuck me on one condition," Katie examined Mark's eyes as she spoke. "You have to promise me that you really want me to continue seeing Phillip. You really want to stay my cuckold."

"Oh, yes." Mark was plainly speaking the truth. "This has been the hottest, most erotic time of our lives. Why would I want it to end?"

Katie smiled, "OK. These are the rules then. Today is the first of the month. You are allowed to fuck me and cum inside me today. Then the cage goes back on in the morning. It will not come off except for cleaning until the first of next month. Got it?"

Mark was thinking... A whole month of chastity! Could he make it? He had no idea, but he was so horny, and needed to fuck his wife. He would probably agree to just about anything at the moment. "Got it," he responded.

"One more caveat," Katie continued. "Once the cage is back on, if you beg to be let out of the cage, or to fuck me, a week of chastity gets added to your time."

"Okay," Mark knew how to control his mouth. He would not be begging, he would simply stay quiet and be patient no matter how much he wanted out.

They didn't fuck that night. They made love. Mark was so gentle and tender with Katie. She could see the deep love in his eyes as he held her. He could not pound her hard – it had been so long since he came he was on the verge of coming from the moment she took the cage off of him. She didn't want to ruin the moment for him so she didn't force him to cum too early, but let him set the pace. They cuddled and made love all night. Mark actually came twice. The second time he was able to perform a little more vigorously and Katie came as well. It was quite nice.

As they cuddled afterward, Katie's head on Mark's chest running her fingers through his chest hair, she asked plainly, "how do you feel, honey?"

Mark replied, "Great. That was awesome."

Katie then dropped a bit of a bombshell, "That's great, honey. Tomorrow when I put your cage back on, I will be going to see Phillip again. He promised to fuck me on a balcony overlooking the ocean. That should be really hot, don't cha think?"

Katie's hand on Mark's chest could feel his breathing and his heart rate increase. This news obviously disturbed him. Mark was quiet for a few moments then stated, "I'm not sure I like that. The beach is an hour away from here and the car's been acting funny." Mark went on about a few reasons why she shouldn't go. Finally he blurted out. "Can't we just lay here for a bit without thinking about him!?"

Katie replied softly, "Of course, sweetheart." But she thought to herself "Phillip was right, he cums and the drugs are gone. He seems miserable." Then she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Mark was in the shower when Katie opened up the door and joined him. She washed his back, pressed her boobs into skin, and covered both their bodies with slippery soap sliding all over each other while they kissed and ground against each other. Breaking the kiss as Mark started to get erect, Katie said, "uhoh, remember, it's time for the cage to go back on."

"C'mon, sweetheart," Mark pleaded, "one more time before lock up?"

"Now, Mark, you know begging will only prolong your imprisonment," she said smiling.

"Yes, but the rule you stated was that I am not allowed to beg while the cage is on. It's not on yet." He had a point, but it was too late. Katie already had the cold water on - spraying on Mark's shrinking cock as she started to put the cage back on. After locking it up, Katie gave Mark a sloppy kiss and told him she loved him and would see him that night.

There was no romantic dinner that night. Phillip was right – too soon. It would be three days before Mark once again started to grope, fondle, and kiss Katie all over. He soon began to beg to please her – being very careful not to beg to fuck her. He wanted only to please. He took her shopping, gave her massages, brushed her hair, left her romantic poems on her cell phone. It seemed all his attention was focused on his hotwife. He had never been more in love with her, and she had never felt so adored.

In the meantime, Katie continued to see Phillip 2 to 3 times every week. One week she actually fucked him every day. She stole away one morning at 5 a.m. to have a quickie before work. One time at lunch, she met Phillip at his office where he fucked her in a conference room on the 12 person oak table with leather insets. However, Katie's favorite place to meet Phillip was at the hotel where they could take their time and he could "torture" her in the ways he wanted. He was so good at bringing her pleasure. Enough that she was fully satisfied sexually, but still charged up enough to play with her cuckold hubby.

With her husband, Katie managed to get orgasms almost daily. Mark licked her expertly, he used toys on her, her vibrators, her rabbit, her cadre of dildos. She commanded Mark to please her almost daily, and he willingly complied. He loved to be involved with her in a sexual way even though, he could get no relief himself. She would tease him – rubbing his cock through its cage. Telling him how her bull would fuck her. It simply built his arousal to ever increasing highs. This went on for weeks as the end of the first month approached.

Katie rolled over onto her side facing Mark while running her fingers over his chest while she kissed him passionately. Mark's hands continued to run over Katie's naked flesh damp with sweat. The cool air from their ceiling fan making her shiver while the heat still rose from her body.

"Thank you for servicing me, cuckold." Mark's cock twinged in its cage. Every time she used that word with him, he had an instant reaction.

"You're welcome, sweetheart. I love to make you cum."

"Yes, I know, and you are really good at it, too. Do you like to cum?" Katie said teasingly.

"Yes, of course," Mark replied honestly. Katie's hand now traveled down his chest, over his stomach, and grabbed his cage.

"But you can't cum while you are wearing this thing. I bet you are looking forward to the first of the month, huh?" She stared at him right in the eyes and blinked innocently.

"Oh, yes. That will be fantastic."

Katie looked up at the ceiling quizzically as if trying to remember something. "When is the first of the month anyway?"

"It's the day after tomorrow." Mark had tried not to think about it. If he could stay distracted he thought the time would move more quickly, but in reality he had been counting the days, had marked the calendar in his mind, and had made sure his schedule was cleared of all potential conflicts. In fact, Katie didn't know that Mark had rescheduled an important business meeting for fear that it might run long preventing him from arriving home at a reasonable hour for fun.

"Wow, so soon? That's great. The time has really flown by, hasn't it?"

"Maybe for you," Mark thought before responding with, "yeah, it's been quite a ride."

"Oh, sweetheart, the ride isn't over. It's only just begun." Katie leaned in and gave Mark a deep passionate kiss. Her hands grasping his chest, his hair, his ass - she was devouring him. She started to grind on Mark's thigh as she kissed him. She started to speak between passionate kisses.

"I've really enjoyed this month, honey," as she worked her hips on Mark's thigh pushing her pussy juices onto his leg.

Mark could only agree, "m hmmm." His mouth covered by hers.

"You have been so attentive. You really do love me more than ever, don't you."

"M hmmm." It was true; Mark was never more into his wife than he was at this moment. Mark also knew she appreciated him, too. He knew that she loved him. They had spent so much quality time together. They were closer than ever.

Katie threw her leg over Mark's body straddling him and grinding her pussy on his cock cage. Mark could feel the moisture dripping through the cage on to his penis straining to become erect against it's steel imprisonment. Katie grabbed Mark's hair holding his head down on the pillow and began to kiss, lick, and suck on his neck. She licked up his chin to his mouth then stared in his eyes, "You are so sexy, do you want to fuck me?"

"Really? Of course, but..."

"If you really want me, you should beg me to fuck you." Katie sat up hovering over Mark's caged cock placing his hands on her bare breasts with hers covering them forcing him to knead them.

"I can do that in 2 days," Mark knew the rules.

A small pout came to Katie's mouth, "I thought I was irresistible – the sexiest thing you've ever seen." She was rocking back and forth on his chastity device forcing it to rub her clit rhythmically. "When a man has an irresistible naked woman straddling his cock; isn't it only natural for him to ask to fuck her?"

"I suppose," Mark felt a little ill, but began moving his hips up to meet Katie's rocking motion. His mind was spinning – he was lost in the eroticism of the moment.

"Then do what comes naturally, cuckold. Do what you need to do. Beg to fuck me. If I'm truly irresistible to you, prove it. Show me how much you need me."

Mark's resistance was destroyed, "Please let me fuck you. You are so hot, I need you."

Katie smiled, leaned over and kissed him deeply. "So I AM irresistible to you. Thank you, cuckold. I've never felt more loved and desired." She then dismounted, rolled over, and turned off the light. As their eyes adjusted to the dark she continued, "Those were some fantastic orgasms, sweetheart. Thank you. Don't worry, that extra week will zip by in no time at all. Do you happen to know what it means to be an ultimate cuckold?" Katie smiled as she drifted off to sleep.

MikeyGee
MikeyGee
66 Followers
12