Queen of Heaven Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marigny
Marigny
308 Followers

"But, you've already got company. I'm sorry to intrude," Joann said. "We can totally-"

"Join us," called Jan. "This is old codger is Don, and I'm Jan. We're the nosey neighbors who barged in to swim in Gil's pool. Now we're inviting you to join us as well. How rude, don't you think?"

"Not at all," I said. "I call it neighborly."

Kate said, "I, uh, didn't know there would be others. We didn't, uh, bring-"

"Suits?" I asked.

"You know, after last night. We, uh-"

"Assumed just fine. Jan tells me she hasn't owned a suit in 40 years. I have to take her at her word, since she's dogpaddling around my backyard without a stitch."

"Oh my," Kate said.

"Oh, yes," Jo said.

"Oh, go on," I replied. "Drinks are coming out soon. Get to know each other. Everybody have a good time."

The ladies walked over to the pool, as I stepped inside and grabbed more towels. I put them next to the patio door and then started working on drinks. I had bought the makings of lemonade, which would be handy during the day. And of course, more wine. The ginger ale in the fridge wasn't cool yet, but I could open wine and make lemonade without too much trouble. I also figured I'd bring out a couple of beers in case.

As I worked on the refreshments I could hear splashing and laughing. Clearly folks were getting along well in the backyard. A little impromptu neighborhood party. I brought the wine and glasses out back to the table and said, "Wine is available. Forgive the plasticware, but it IS a pool. Beer and lemonade on the way. Ginger Ale is warm but can be iced."

Jan said, "Such the gentleman" as she walked up the pool steps and joined me. Wow. She was certainly in her sixties. Maybe early seventies. But she was a beautiful woman. Full figured and confidant. Breasts that were certainly not where she would have expected them to be in her twenties, but shapely with nipples that were definitely reacting to the temperature change as she dripped on the concrete next to me. I was, perhaps a little unexpectedly, distracted.

She added, "apparently not TOO gentlemanly." Smiling she continued, "Which is very flattering. Now, there's lemonade too? I'll give you a hand."

We walked back into the kitchen. I grabbed the pitcher and she got the tray of plastic ware and napkins.

"I hope I'm not shocking you Gil," she said sincerely. "I know I'm a bit playful, but I do hope you aren't offended by my jumping right into the pool."

"Jan," I said. "My life is delightfully ruled by forward women. Like I said, this is a pro-hussy household."

"Well, in that case," giving me her best -- I guess- Mae West, "Come up and see me sometime."

She cackled, and headed out back. I followed with a big smile on my face. My twenties were being dominated by flirty women of all ages. There are worse fates.

Jan set her burden down as I did mine. She said, "I'm getting back in. Join us. We'd hate to feel like we ousted you from your own pool."

"Oh, I will. I'm just going to text Michelle and let her know that we're having a bit of a party."

"Don't be too long," she said and stepped back into the water.

I went inside and typed into our group chat, "Been invaded by hospitality. Offered the pool 2 neighbors & Jo. Both showed up today. Impromptu party."

"Naked?" Anna replied.

"All of them?" Michelle added.

"Yes. And yes."

"Finishing up at Mike's"

"K. I'll try to save some wine 4U."

Michelle added, "Have fun. Don't fuck anyone I wouldn't."

Anna typed, "In other words, don't wear yourself out fucking all of them before we get there."

"Not that kind of party."

Michelle responded, "SRSLY? UR doing it wrong dude."

Ah, relationships. I looked out the window and saw that Don and Kate were off to one end of the pool chatting away. Almost like they'd known each other for years. At the table, Joann had poured herself a glass of wine, and Jan- who was standing awfully close to her- reached over and took a sip out of my bosses cup. Hmm. I don't know. Maybe the girls were right. It just might be that kind of party.

I'm definitely going to have to make an offer on this house. It was just bringing me all the luck. And wearing me out in the best way. A host's duties, though. Let's see... towels -- check. Drinks -- check. Clean sheets- mostly check. Lube -- check. Shame -- left at the door. What the hell? You're only young once. You can apparently be lecherous for a lifetime. Why waste that time? Besides, if everyone is fooling around in the backyard, no one will have a chance to ask- "So, how long have you and Michelle been fucking your mother?"

A question I'm not sure how I'm going to answer just yet. But, for now, let's just enjoy the party.

Marigny
Marigny
308 Followers