Queen of Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptpl_guy
ptpl_guy
37 Followers

Then it came. The first gush of the artificial seamen exploded down his It seemed like the squirt would never end. He swallowed as fast as he could and managed to get it all down. He needed to breathe but didn't know when the next squirt would start. He dares not open his mouth for fear of the next load starting and somehow escaping from his mouth. He quickly took a breath through his nose and was only able to get half a breath before the second ejaculation started. His mouth and lips were firmly up against the base of the machine penis and he was again swallowing as quickly as he could. Load number two was in his stomach and nothing spilled. He was struggling not to cough. He did notice that just like his ejaculations the first was the longest and most powerful and each subsequent squirt diminished in power and intensity. With this in mind, he believed the hardest part was over. And so it was, after the second explosion, he was able to time his breathing in-between the pumping loads. The rest was now easy. In total, there were five loads that were pumped down this throat, nothing spilled but one small gag reflex hat he was able to recover from. When the machine was done it started to go limp in his grasp. He knelt there for a minute or so to catch his breath.

"Well, well, well, either you are a natural born cock sucker Michelle or you deserve an academy award for that performance!" Miss Stephanie exclaimed. "Are we ready for the results?" she continued. Michelle, now having caught his breath, licked his lips and stood up slowly. He adjusted his stocking and garter and re-positioned his bra inserts and said: "yes let's see the time." Miss Stephanie slowly turned the stop watch around. The time revealed five minutes and twenty-three seconds. Michelle had a look of disappointment on his face. Although he had lost track of time while sucking the cock machine he did think he had brought the cock to orgasm in a lot less time.

Miss Stephanie sensed the first timer's disappointment and tried to comfort him by stressing the positive. "This is a very very good time for a first attempt, I am very proud of you. You didn't spill a drop. You should be very proud of yourself." She comforted.

"What did I do wrong?" Michelle questioned.

"Oh, my sweet baby doll you did nothing wrong, nothing at all." She offered. "Have you ever given a blowjob before?" she asked.

"No, of course not!" Michelle answered.

"Well, I assume you wife has given you a blow job. How long did it take her to make you come the first time?" Miss Stephanie queried.

"That's not fair!" Michelle protested.

"Oh, why not?" came the tutor's reply.

"Because I was so excited I came as soon as Maria's lips touched my cock" he meekly replied.

Miss Stephanie howled with laughter. "Oh, my sweet Michelle, lovely you are." Miss Stephanie replied. She tried to comfort Michelle by explaining that most girls have been giving boys blowjobs since they were twelve of thirteen years old. They have had years of practice and it becomes second nature for us. He was admonished not to judge himself too harshly at his first attempt at a blowjob.

"But how can I do better on this machine?" he pleaded.

She explained to him that he had done excellent on the second part of the blowjob and that it had only taken fifty-five seconds from the point he had the cock fully erect to the semen ejaculations began assaulting his throat. This she told him was an excellent time and needed a little improvement. In the first part that is getting the cock hard, you didn't seem to have a game plan in place Miss Michelle suggested to him. All of the correct techniques were used but not always at the right time and not always in conjunction with other techniques she explained.

Miss Stephanie then suggested to him to try over and concentrate on getting the cock hard. "The more you practice that the better you time will be." she stated. "let's try this, let's do this over again and instead of worrying about your time try and focus on the cock. Pretend it is a real cock and all you want to do is pleasure the man whose cock is in your mouth." Miss Stephanie proposed. "Forget it is a machine, picture in your mind a delicious real man's cock who you want to make explode in your mouth." She continued.

With renewed confidence, Michelle reset the blowjob machine and checked that the cum reservoir was full. He reset the timer and set to the task of making the cock explode in his mouth in less than two and minutes. It took four more tries and about 45 minutes; but with simple coaching and encouragement from Miss Stephanie it was done! The timer read two minutes and twenty-two second when the erect cock started pumping the artificial cum down Michelle's throat. The two girls hugged and high fived each other for a minute or two before Miss Stephanie excused herself and went into the bathroom. Miss Stephanie sent a two word text, "ten minutes." She could still hear Michelle's cries of jubilation as she quietly slipped out of mini dress and removed her panties. She stuck her head from the bathroom door and again congratulated him on his being such a quick study of the art of cock sucking. "But are you ready for a real test of your skills?" she asked.

Michelle thought to himself and concluded that he could handle any adjustments she could make to the machine. She could make it harder for the cock to get erect or adjust the timing for the cock to ejaculate him mused. He was confident that he could handle any changes or adjustments she could possible make. With a very confident voice he called Miss Stephanie, "Bring it on."

ptpl_guy
ptpl_guy
37 Followers