All Comments on 'Queen Jezebel Women's Prison Intl.'

by DemocraticRepublicofBigBreastedWomen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not very personal...

I liked the premise...but it reads like a documentary...

DemocraticRepublicofBigBreastedWomenDemocraticRepublicofBigBreastedWomenalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To:The Anonymous Person

Thank you for your positive comment, sincerely. Actually, the story was meant to be a documentary; a fantasy-type documentary. Stories like these, like any other type of a story, tickles the imagination. I just wanted the story project to seem real. So, this is how I really wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A lot of potential

I loved the idea behind the story, but kept waiting for the story to turn the corner and focus on people. Hope there is more to this story in later chapters.

DemocraticRepublicofBigBreastedWomenDemocraticRepublicofBigBreastedWomenalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To:ele1813

To:ele1813,

The story project submission is basically a fantasy-type/fantasy-based documentary. Documentaries are as general as they are specific. It is not really based on a specific person; or people. As long as they tickle the fantasy of the reader, it served it's purpose. This is why the Literotica.com website is so great. Art, whether written or drawn on canvas or paper with pencils or crayons, have different ways of getting it's message out.

bustymature62bustymature62over 9 years ago
Oustanding

The story is outstanding! Cant wait to read more if it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Big problems

"Her breasts were increased from a 36DDD to a 164XXX. The woman complained of back problems as a result..."

Ya, no shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Learn about breasts

You can't have 42 inches magically turn into 75. If someone has 75 G, you can't somehow go to 42 inches. 75G means 75 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
(*)(*)

I saw the other comment on breast size and had to look. Wow. You have no clue what breast measurements mean. You're simply pulling random numbers out of your behind. The first woman has a top measurement of 42. That would be measured at largest point around her chest including her breasts-generally nipple level. This does not give any indication of cup size; she could be flat as a pancake with a barrel chest, have bunches of back fat, have big fake ones or be a well balanced typical middle aged mom. Next you have her at 75G. WTF. That is a bra size measurement that would fit an actual milk cow. In this case 75 would be the measurement of the barrel of her chest only, not including the breasts. Measured just under the breasts. No fucking way a 120 pound chick is 75 inches around. You top it off with a cup size of G. Well, ok. That's probably about basketball - ish in size and would work for your fetish. However, if she's a G cup and 42 inches total around the top then her chest has room for her spine and maybe one lung. Google around how to measure bras. You can get actual information on calculating cup size from chest wall and breasts-generally level measurements. I'll bet there are numbers available for the monster implants as well. Be rediculous, but be believably rediculous.

I'm a natural 36DD and went to an F cup when nursing my rugrats. I know a bit about racks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous