Queen Jezebel Women's Prison Intl.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was held at the detention facility holding cell for days before appearing in court on false charges (narcotics and illegal entry into the country). They did not bother to send her straight to the prison. She was found guilty and was quickly transferred to the prison facility.

Once she was processed and initiated, she was taken to the operating room by the guards and soldiers for breast implant surgery; by physical force. She was sedated and operated on. Cindy, who breasts were a small 32 A cup size, were now a 34DDD. She was also drugged, hypnotized and brain washed afterwards; a mere human robot and sex slave. She is now an inmate in general population and serving her sentence. She is now awaiting an appeal.

Incident(#2): A female Ugandan soldier(name is not revealed due to confidentiality), with a manilla folder of documents that she stolen from the administrative offices of the Ugandan branch of Queen Jezebel Women's Correctional Institute, tried to leave the country via Kampala airport. She was described as a dark brown skinned woman in her early 20's. She was 5'5 and 116. Her measurements were a 36-24-36 with 36DDD cup sized breasts. Her hair was short and black and had green colored eyes. She was in her green fatigue army uniform and black combat boots with uniform cap when she was boarding the plane to London,England. She was stopped by authorities, arrested and taken into custody. She was tried and found guilty of espionage and treason. She was dishonorably discharged from the Ugandan Army and was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Afterwards, the former Ugandan soldier was sent to the prison permanently. The staff wanted to add insult to injury by increasing her breast size; just to make her life miserable while she was serving her sentence. Just as soon as she returned to the prison from court, the guards and soldiers rushed her to the operating room as ordered by the warden; whom was directly ordered by the angry O. B. Corporation executives. The former soldier was taken by physical force. She tried to resists; but it was futile. They sedated her and the surgeons performed the breast enhancement operation on her. Her breasts were increased from a 36DDD to a 164XXX. The woman complained of back problems as a result of the operation to the prison staff; but was complaining to deaf ears. The woman is now an inmate in general population at the Ugandan prison division that she once guarded as a government soldier.

There is more to the story. This includes the all busty female secret society that has it's hand in this system. They will be revealed.

12