Questioning Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd erupts on their feet as the lights go out and the familiar guitar riff begins. Blacklights are turned on at the top of the ramp way, and out walks to silhouettes of men in neon purple shirts and black pants. The two men stand on opposite ends of the ramp and a third feminine figure struts from the back. The lights come on to reveal Matt Hardy throwing up the two-finger gun on one side of the ramp, Jeff Hardy head banging on the other side of the ramp and Linda the Tough Enough II winner standing in the middle.

Lillian Garcia announces, "Making their way to the ring accompanied by Linda, Matt and Jeff Hardy. The Hardy Boyz"

Matt and Jeff run down the ramp slide under the ropes into the ring. Matt runs to one turnbuckle and does the two finger gun again. And Jeff runs to another corner and holds his hands out to the crowd. Linda runs down the ring slides under the rope and climbs on the second rope and point out to the crowd.

Jim Ross says, "This one should be a slobber knocker."

The King replies, "I love seeing Linda with the Hardys. It's like a reversed oreo."

Lillian waits for the crowd to quiet a little and continues on with her announcing. "And making their way to the ring representing the N.W.O. The tag team Champions The Big show and X-Pac."

The N.W.O music begins to play and the lights flicker as Big Show and X-Pac walk out from the back with the WWE tag team belts slung over their shoulders. There are hit with a barrage of boos as they make their way to the ring. Big Show steps over the ropes, while X-Pac hopes over the ropes and climbs the turnbuckle and holds up an N.W.O sign with his fingers and sticks his tongue out to the crowd.

Referee Nick Patrick takes the belts from the N.W.O. and holds them up to the crowd then hands them to Lillian who hands them to a stagehand on her way out of the ring. Linda steps out of the ring and stands in the Hardys' corner. Nick signals for the belt and the match begins. Jeff starts it out for the Hardy team, and X-Pac on the N.W.O. side. They start out with a collar and elbow tie up, X-Pac backing Jeff in the corner. Nick Patrick makes the count for X-Pac to break the hold. 1. . .2 . . 3. . . 4. . . X-Pac breaks at the last second, but connects with a spinning roundhouse to Jeff's face. The crowd boos as X-Pac parades around the ring, but is caught off guard with a dropkick by Jeff. Jeff picks up X-Pac and throws him into the Hardy corner. Jeff makes the tag and throws X-Pac into the ropes. Matt and Jeff go for a double hip toss on X-Pac. Matt picks X-Pac up, but Pac gauges Matt in the eye. X-Pac grabs Matt by the back of the head and rams Matt's face into Big Show's out stretched boot. JR announces each move with precision while the King makes the usual lascivious remarks about Linda.

X-Pac tags Big Show, who puts Matt in the corner and slaps his chest. Big Show slaps Matt's chest again then throat tosses Matt out of the corner. Big Show hits Matt with big side slam. Show tags X-Pac who whips himself into the ropes and hits Matt with a leg-drop. Pac repeats the move coming from the opposite rope. X-Pac picks Matt up and tries to throw him into the ropes but Matt reverses throwing Pac into the ropes. Pac comes off with a flipping lariat. X-Pac tags Big show. Show comes in and gives Matt a big scoop slam. The King cheers as Matt's head bounces off the ring mat. Big Show runs to the rope and comes off with an elbow drop, but Matt moves out of the way. Big Show grabs his arm in pain. Show gets up and tags X-Pac back in the ring. X-Pac grabs Matt and throws him into the corner. X-Pac hit Matt with a flurry of kicks and ends with a backspin kick. Matt crimples to the ground in a sit down position. X-Pac backs up and does crotch shots signaling for the Bronco Buster. X-Pac goes running in but is met with a foot in the crotch. X-Pac falls in the middle of the ring holding his crotch. Both Matt and Pac crawl towards their respected corner hope two make the tag. The crowd springs to their feet as both men make the tag. Big Show lumbers into the ring, and it met with a flying front dropkick from Jeff Hardy. Big Show doubles over and Matt sneaks in with a twist of fate on Big Show. X-Pac clotheslines Matt knocking the ref and both men off the ring.

"The damn N.W.O is interfering." JR brilliantly states the obvious. Kevin Nash rushes from the back down to ringside. He tries to run the ring, but Linda smacks Kevin in the back with a chair. Jeff climbs to the top rope throws up two guns and comes off with the Swanton bomb. Shawn Michaels runs down to the ring, slides under the ropes and hits Jeff with Sweet Chin Music as he stands up. Shawn is about to put the Big Show on top of Jeff when a fan jumps over the security wall, slides under the ropes and grabs Shawn by the back of the head, hits a reverse DDT type move, and puts Jeff on top of Show. "Who the hell is that?" Jerry the King Lawler screams. Security comes down and apprehends the man.

"I don't know. A Fan has just jumped the barricade and come to the aid of the Hardy Boyz. That was a great move; it looked like a backwards Twist of Fate. How did he make it past security?" JR's attention is drawn back to the ring as Nick Patrick slowly gets back in the ring and counts One. . .two . . . three. . .

Matt shook X-Pac off him and rushed over to the security officers. "Hey hands off." He turns to the dark haired fan, "Alex, when did you get here?"

"Whoa Matt knows the fan. I wonder who he is." The king asked. "And what is he doing interfering in this match? Its wrong. The Hardys got help to win those belts." The King moralized.

"Oh you mean like the NWO did. Jeez, King they just tried to cheat to keep the damn things. All that boy did is help out what would have happened with out the NWO interference. Wait Matt has the Mic. He 's handing it to the fan...what the hell?" JR shouted.

"Allow me to introduce myself." Xander began in a very authentic southern accent. It was soft and melodic and matched the accents of the men playing his cousins. "My Name is Alex...Alex Hardy. Back home we Hardys learn young to stick together against a larger foe...and we'll be victorious." Xander just smirked at the limping N.W.O. "Guess they were all right. Cause we just whipped up on your collective asses."

"Oh my God Another Hardy!" JR exclaimed as the program went to commercial, the audience roaring its' approval in the background.

They ran back into the Team Extreme Locker room where Amy and Willow were waiting, watching with baited breath. AS soon as Willow saw Xander she ran and hopped into his hug. "You did great Xand! Goddess you've got to teach me to do that accent." Turning to the Hardys and Linda, she continued to babble. Neither she nor Xander noticed the dark look on Jeff's face that disappeared as soon as Willow turned towards him. "Are you guys okay...did all the moves go off as planned? Those nasty bastards didn't hurt you did they? I mean I know we expected them to interfere but all of them, and Kevin Nash jumping in; the Big Show was already out there. Doesn't Kevin realize that that would have just been over kill? I'm babbling again aren't I? Sorry I thought I'd outgrown that." Willow blushed profusely.

Lita took pity on the blushing girl. "So Xander, how did you like your first time in front of the cameras?" she asked her new teammate.

"I was so born to do this. I mean after my first match I'm probably gonna be crying and begging Wills to lets go home, but right now I'm floating." Xander started laughing, he grabbed Amy up into a hug, and began to dance around the room with her. Then releasing her he grabbed Linda and repeated the action. When he went to grab Willow she ran and hid behind Jeff, so Xander laughingly pulled Jeff into his dance instead.

All too soon Thursday came and with it Smackdown. Willow had gained a short reprieve. Vince wanted to introduce her and another new girl on Raw, rather than Smackdown, so her big moment was postponed until Monday.

Michael Cole: Well this match should be a good one. The 6'1 Alex Hardy has a bigger man to contend with tonight in who stands more than a foot over the Young Hardy.

Tazz: Yes Big Show has the obvious size advantage, but Come on That Hardy Kid is trying to show everybody he's just as good as his cousins. He just plain wants it more.

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first already in the ring from Tampa Florida; weighing in at 500 pounds The Big Show!! And his opponent from Cameron, North Carolina...ALEX...Hardy!!

(Rollin The Urban Mix by Limp Bizkit, DMX and Method Man hits the PA System as the lights go out. Black lights giving Alex's white shirt an unearthly glow. Red strobe lights come on centering the stage as red pyros shoot up and as the smoke clears Alex is standing on the stage. Then he makes his way down to the ring.)

(The bell sounds as both men lock up quickly. Show uses his strength in order to push Alex back into a corner. Show lets the hold go and Alex takes a swing with his foot, but misses him.)

Tazz: So much for the clean Break, Alex tried to capitalize on that but missed Show with the kick.

(Show charges the corner and Alex quickly gets out of the way. Show hits the turnbuckle and stumbles back as Alex grabs his head and slams it viciously off the top turnbuckle. As Show hits face first he stumbles and falls to the mat on his back. Alex quickly ascends the top rope and leaps towards Show with a nice guillotine leg drop. He goes for the Cover and the ref counts. 1....2... Kick out by Show as he throws Alex a good distance off of him.)

Tazz: We've been seeing a lot more high flying out of Alex as of late as he has trimmed down a good bit in his off time.

(Show quickly gets to his feet as Alex runs for him, but Show catches him with a brutal clothesline, sending Alex hard to the mat holding his head. Show Walks over to Alex slowly as he picks him up by the head and presses him over his head and then slams him down.)

Tazz: Now we've seen Alex's Speed, and we've all seen the Power Of The Big Show.

(Show goes for a cover, but it is broken before the ref can get in position. Show stands and yells at the ref then adverts his attention back to Alex. He picks Alex up once again by the hair but this time Alex catches him with a fierce uppercut to the Jewels. The ref sees it but says nothing. As Show falls to the ground.)

Michael Cole: You know, it was never declared if this was a hardcore match or not ... I guess that answers our questions there as the ref lets that brutal shot go.

(Alex gets up and shakes his head to get his thoughts back together and runs off the ropes. He drops a quick elbow to the chest of Show, then quickly slides back up to his feet and bounces off the opposite ropes and again, lands the fast elbow. He goes for the cover... 1... Kick out. Fast kick out by Big Show and he rolls to the outside of the ring.)

Tazz: The Fast elbows didn't seem to have as much effect on Show as Alex had thought.

(Show backs up a bit and challenges Alex to come to the outside. Alex runs off the ropes and Show prepares for him to jump over. Alex leaps over the top rope and then grabs back a hold of it landing on the outside of the mat. Unprepared Show Moves and turns his back to Alex, and before he can figure out what happened, Alex moonsault's off the ropes and catches Show from behind. Show is down, as Alex goes for another cover outside the ring. The ref climbs out and counts... 1... Kick out by Show. Alex is slow to get up from the impact, as both men get to their feet at the same time.)

Michael Cole: Alex has got to learn that those high-risk moves take a hell of a lot out of you. But he's been hitting them well.

(Alex Locks it up with Show, and Show tosses him into the ring. Alex hits the middle of his back off the top of the apron and stumbles forward right into vicious DDT by Show. Show picks him back up and puts him over his shoulder.)

Tazz: This isn't looking good!

(Show points to the ring post and runs wildly towards it with Alex aimed head first. However, before Show can make contact, Alex slips off and shoves Show into it! Then rolls him up from behind. The Ref counts... 1...2 ..... NO! Kick out by Show.)

Michael Cole: And one hell of a counter almost made the difference in this match!

(Alex gets up and kicks Show back down as he too attempts to get up. Alex then runs towards the barricade and hops on top of it, then launches himself into another moonsault right onto The Fallen Show, however as Alex hits, he not only hits Show but he also hits the steel steps head first. Alex is down and his head is busted open as both men lay on the ground trying to catch their breath.)

Tazz: If Show can make the cover this might be it! Alex has put himself in a bad situation!

(Show slowly pushes Alex over and climbs on top of him. The ref is in position. 1... 2... Kick out by Alex as he some how manages to get the shoulder up. Frustrated Show Stands up and begins to stomp away at the bloody Alex. He goes for another cover. 1... 2.. Kick out again by Alex in the nick of time.)

Tazz: He's not going down that easy!

(Show stands up and looks at the ref slamming his hands down counting to three. Slowly he walks over into the crowd and throws a fan off their seat, there is some commotion in the crowd as he does so and he tosses the chair over the barricade. Show Climbs back over as Hardy slowly starts to get up. Show picks up the chair and raises it above his head. But before he can swing it down, Hardy trips up Show with his feet and the chair falls out of Show's hands as it hits the ground.)

Michael Cole: That could have been the end of Hardy; a chair shot from that 7'2" monster could have been the end of it.

(Alex gets up as he shows signs of life, and sees the chair lying on the ground. He picks it up and raises it above his head, connecting viciously into the back of Show. Alex tosses the chair down and rolls over Show.)

Tazz: This could be it... But wait? What's Hardy doing?

(Hardy picks the chair back up and winds up again, this time cracking Show in the face with the chair, smashing his head between the steel chair and the concrete floor. Alex tosses the chair down to the ground and you can see that Show's head is busted open slightly from impact. Alex goes for the cover... But! Someone is coming down the Ramp!)

Michael Cole: Its X-PAC!!!! He's coming to help his fallen partner. And he's toting a chair

(X-PAC winds up and Knocks the Official clean out with a vicious Shot to the back of the head. Before Alex can get up X-PAC leaps towards him delivering another vicious chair shot. )

Michael Cole: Damn it Cole, X-PAC always has to be the damn center of attention.

Tazz: OH MY GODDIE... There's blood on that Hottie... No seriously, look at that girl in the front row! Blood flew from the face of Hardy onto her shirt!

(X-PAC picks up Show and puts him on top of Alex, then he walks over to the ref. Just then another person starts to run down the ramp.)

Michael Cole: Its Jeff Hardy!!!!!

(Jeff spears X-PAC hard on the ramp and sends him down to the ground! He then starts to deliver lefts and rights hard to the face of X-PAC.)

Tazz: These two are scheduled to go at it next week! What in the hell is going on?

(Big Show picks himself up as Alex still lies on the ground trying to catch his breath. He walks over to Jeff Hardy and picks him off of X-PAC. Jeff Hardy turns and elbows Show in the face hard, knocking him to the ground.)

Tazz: X-Pac might not remember Wrestling to well as he showed last week with Raw, but when it comes to fighting, it seems Kevin has trained him well!

(Show falls off the ramp a few feet and hits the concrete holding his face as Jeff Hardy picks up X-PAC. X-PAC delivers a hard punch in the gut of Jeff Hardy that sends him backwards. And X-PAC then connects with a hard uppercut to the face. Jeff Hardy falls to a knee and X-PAC hits a standing Drop Kick to the face of Jeff Hardy.)

Michael Cole: Show bought X-PAC enough time to capitalize on Jeff Hardy, but it looks like Show paid the price.

(X-PAC stands above Jeff Hardy mocking him as the crowd gives mixed reactions. From behind Alex delivers a chair shot to the back of X-PAC. Jeff Hardy gets up and Alex walks over to the barricade and stands up on it yelling Orders To Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy nods his head and throws X-PAC towards him. X-PAC hits the barricade and buckles over as Alex hooks the Eye Of Destiny and Slams X-PAC wildly off the ground! X-PAC is out cold on the ramp and Alex Hardy runs over and picks up Big Show. He signals his finisher!)

Michael Cole: There's no way Alex can lift this 7'2" Monster can he!?!?

(Alex drags him over towards the ring post outside the ring and picks him up over his head! HE got him up! He then Spikes Show Face first into the Ring post!!)

Cole and Tazz: OH MY GOD!

(Alex moves out of the way heads to the ropes. He hops up on the top turnbuckle after sliding into the ring and Jeff Hardy slides Show into place, setting a chair on him. Alex signals to Jeff! And dives off of the top rope onto Show! He HITS IT!!!! Alex is slow to cover as the ref gets into position...)

Tazz: This is it...Hardy's going to win...

(One...

Two...

Three...)

Lillian: The winner of this match...ALEX HARDY!

When Xander returned backstage, he collapsed to the floor. Jeff laughed and helped him up and to the locker room. "What the hell was I thinking picking up the Big Show? Spike was right I'm a moron. I was working on that move for like Edge or Chris Jericho, not The Big Show. I mean he is called the BIG SHOW, it's not just a name he's big as a motherfucker. I feel like I just went a few rounds with Angel- no Angelus. God this hurts. Wills. I hurt myself." Xander whined when the slight redhead came over.

Willow smacked him across the back of the head. "What the hell were you thinking using that move on the Big SHOW!? They don't call him that for fun he's f-ing huge Xander. " Willow has taken over helping Xander to a bench, which allows Jeff to sink to his knees in laughter.

"He was saying that same thing getting back here." Jeff jokes.

Terri enters the locker room with a Cameraman. Willow shrieks and hides in the showers. She's not supposed to be here yet. "Alex, you've just won your first match here in the WWE. And Against the Big Show. You must feel incredible."

"Actually Terri I'm not feeling so hot. Come closer." Xander returns in his feigned accent. When Terri steps closer Xander grabs her and pulls her into his lap. "There now I feel tons better." He says giving her a charming smile.

"Alex you have to let me up." Terri says menacingly. "I need to ask you all some questions."

"Well ask away." Xander returns.

"Fine. Jeff you've often made mention of the N.W.O. running in every five minutes during a fight with one of their members, but isn't that what happened tonight?"

"Hey I wouldn't have had to go out there at all if X-Pac had stayed his butt backstage where it belonged. But I'll be danged if I let those punks gang up on my little cousin." Jeff said indignantly. He was shooting subtle death glares at Xander all the while.

"So Alex is the youngest Hardy?" Terri asked.

"Yep, I'm two years younger than Cousin Jeff. And can I ask a question what is up with Two Stupid Dogs, anyway? Can't they do anything with out the other? I mean does X-Pac have to help the Big Show hold himself while he pees. Jeez. I mean fight your own battles people. Hey Terri, why don't you do all your interviews from here from now own...a guy could get used to this." Xander quipped.

"Sorry Alex, I've got to go. Have to go interview The APA." With that Terri beat a hasty retreat.

Jeff pounced on Xander as soon as Terri and her camera left. "How could you do that Xander? I thought you were a good guy." He looked over at a confused Xander, and got even madder when he saw that Willow had returned to the room and was leaning against the dark haired man. "How could you flirt with Terri like that when you have Willow and she was standing in the next room."